[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Does anyone know writer KES's email or address so I can write to her about TKEM? No joke :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=12385632

---------------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Thanks and BTW we need full analysis on the drawings in full depth

@Heilo HAHAHAH the drawings speak for themselves :phew:

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

i am back! Well, not yet haha.

Okay, so far, I have 6 pages of backtracking :D (hopefully not too much more since I still have to make dinner lol)

And:

do you guys know if the instrumental ost during the scene when LG meets young TE has been released yet?

I really like that instrumental ost because it made me cry every time it’s used in a scene (savior scene and young TE scene). I couldn’t find it on YT so I thought maybe it’s because I don’t know the name of it. 

It's on the official soundtrack, the title is "The Day"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Does anyone know writer KES's email or address so I can write to her about TKEM? No joke :joy:

---------------------------------------------------

@Heilo HAHAHAH the drawings speak for themselves :phew:

She is probably on social media you can reach her there. If you get hold of her it was not me who send you:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

She is probably on social media you can reach her there. If you get hold of her it was not me who send you:joy:

@Joanna Alfson Hahah I legit searched social media and only got fan pages hahah. I was like I need to write to this lady to tell her of all my thoughts on TKEM haha!! What happened in TKEM has been eternally etched in my brain  :joy:!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

48 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Have you ever wondered what happened in the CCTV Room???

Well here it is and its its somewhat STEAMY:kiss_wink: enjoy

I nearly fainted reading that.. Images are flowing thru my head.. especially on the knees part

z3gv7mfgjw22.gif&key=9d515f6549a617245fc

• LOL 12

27 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Joanna Alfson Hahah I legit searched social media and only got fan pages hahah. I was like I need to write to this lady to tell her of all my thoughts on TKEM haha!! What happened in TKEM has been eternally etched in my brain  :joy:!!

Hahaha. Did you check facebook. I never seen her SNS i just assumed you could find her there :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Why do I feel like we would all be leading Tyrant LG’s army 

I Don't know why but I will stand Tyrant LG hard and I haven't seen him yet. Lol

Perhaps there is also a tyrant JTE somewhere in one of these worlds 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I think that I have become one of the Tae-ra bytes. I coin locker room on my list now

I have watched that movie it's a decent movie. You should definitely check it out.. I watched it days before TKEM to get a background check on KGE and was my first time watching her. I left with good impression after watching it 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I have watched that movie it's a decent movie. You should definitely check it out.. I watched it days before TKEM to get a background check on KGE and was my first time watching her. I left with good impression after watching it 

Thanks for the recommendation

• Like 2