14 minutes ago, ms_inquiry said:

Sorry to cut your beautiful post! Really loved it!

:heart:

Just wanted to add to this some of the clues and hints given about JTE and LG ending up living together with a kid/heir and/or married at some point for those interested. I just realized re-watching the last few episodes that there are some cute clues. Of course people are free to interpret the ending how they want, but I agree with you and think:

@ms_inquiry No prob!! Yea there were so many numerous hints and clues throughout all the episodes. I'm glad you mentioned some of them because I was too lazy/exhausted to mention all of them again haha!!! Hahah I dont think you were reaching at all during the whole scene with the shoe tying hahah. It definitely alluded to a proposal soon just like the whole hand holding and standing in front of that Catholic Church hahah!! Their road is already written, but they can always take off steps on that road. However, again they would eventually be led right back on the the same lovey dovey happy road lol. I like their road, beep beep count me in their car hahahah!:joy:

-----------------------------------------------

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

THANK YOU! 

I see the ending differently now. Thanks to you and @SweetButters :D

@Heretorant haha no problem :kiss_wink:!!! Glad you were able to see the ending differently !!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Replies 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Ok, we need that spin off right away!!

Not a spin off. I meant just continuity where LGXJTE run into another couple themselves Tyrant Lee GonXJeongTaeRa on a season 2 not a spin-off where screen time is shared equally between these 4 and all 4 given lead character tags 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

THANK YOU! 

I see the ending differently now. Thanks to you and @SweetButters :D

15 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@ms_inquiry No prob!! Yea there were so many numerous hints and clues throughout all the episodes. I'm glad you mentioned some of them because I was too lazy/exhausted to mention all of them again haha!!!

THANK YOU @Heretorant! You've been really nice to me and my messy theories and it has been really fun reading your comments and all your funny posts (LMHoes :D)

@SweetButters It was thanks to YOUR beautiful post that I finally decided to try to write down these (and yes, I agree, there is definitely even more) clues and hints. Honestly your post helped give me the energy to try to write this all down somewhat coherently :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I’ve just finished watching the Chinese subbed finale because they usually translate articles and give brief explanations etc.

JY in 2021 reading the historical records of LR’s treason:

“13 Dec 1994

At 2315 the alarm went off at Cheonjongo. The Royal Guards were dispatched.

14 Dec 1994

At 0237 traitor LR murdered King Lee Ho. LR’s corpse was found 3 hours later.”

LG & TE time-traveled to KoC 27 Apr 2022 (another universe)

Newspaper headlines: “We need a good king. Petition to depose tyrant King Lee Gon reaches 2 million signatures.” :lol:

• LOL 13
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, ms_inquiry said:

@SweetButters It was thanks to YOUR beautiful post that I finally decided to try to write down these (and yes, I agree, there is definitely even more) clues and hints. Honestly your post helped give me the energy to try to write this all down somewhat coherently :lol:

@ms_inquiryAwwww I'm so glad that I was able to inspire you to do so !!!!! You all have been so great with your various theories, explanations, and jokes that I didn't know how to get through TKEM without you all!!! Again thank you !!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss_wink::love:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Hikki said:

I’ve just finished watching the Chinese subbed finale because they usually translate articles and give brief explanations etc.

JY in 2021 reading the historical records of LR’s treason:

“13 Dec 1994

At 2315 the alarm went off at Cheonjongo. The Royal Guards were dispatched.

14 Dec 1994

At 0237 traitor LR murdered King Lee Ho. LR’s corpse was found 3 hours later.”

LG & TE time-traveled to KoC 27 Apr 2022 (another universe)

Newspaper headlines: “We need a good king. Petition to depose tyrant King Lee Gon reaches 200 million signatures.” :lol:

That would be hilarious.

Tyrant Lee Gon would probably try to locate these 200 million who signed the signatures

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

That would be hilarious.

Tyrant Lee Gon would probably try to locate these 200 million who signed the signatures

It’s 2 million. I typed 2 extra yeong:sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
20 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Why do I feel like we would all be leading Tyrant LG’s army 

Because he’ll have a story that’s so good and heartbreaking, we’ll all feel for him. And truly, underneath it all, he isn’t so bad of a person :lol::lol::lol:

You can take “underneath it all” to mean whatever your heart wishes. 

5 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

HELP

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Ji-hoon_(actor,_born_1988)

LEE JI HOON IS REAL LOL

The irony is fantastic 

He was also a cutie I was sad when he died 

Hahahahahahahahaha HE DESERVED TO DIE!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9