Quantcast

19 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

I hope it was the later huhuhu:love:

Lool. Hahahha 

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

That was the scene of ALL scenes, the scene that hooked me. Before, I was only a fish swimming in the sea of TKEM. After, I was no longer able to let go :lol:

The same here even tho i was hooked from the begining where they run into each other but that scene was something else 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

Ah.. i just realise something...how come Lady Noh ages with time while LR who travelled to the other side doesnt age at all? 

So if JTE travel to LG world and stay with him, she will age with time too. But if LG went to JTE's time, he would be as handsome as he is in his 30s:D when JTE is 70 years old.

The only logical conclusion, JTE has to cross over to LG's world and make that babies:D

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
26 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

That was the scene of ALL scenes, the scene that hooked me. Before, I was only a fish swimming in the sea of TKEM. After, I was no longer able to let go :lol:

Yes it certainly was the scene of all scenes. 

Another scene I liked alot was the scene where they were in a beautiful background holding hands from a distance. There was a car.

I am really bad at describing things this scene 

tenor.gif?itemid=16934100

• Like 5
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah.. i just realise something...how come Lady Noh ages with time while LR who travelled to the other side doesnt age at all? 

So if JTE travel to LG world and stay with him, she will age with time too. But if LG went to JTE's time, he would be as handsome as he is in his 30s:D when JTE is 70 years old.

The only logical conclusion, JTE has to cross over to LG's world and make that babies:D

LR doesn't age because he stays inside the inbetween if he exits for far to long he will begin to age while Lady nuh was outside and not in the inbetween 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

LR doesn't age because he spends time in the inbetween 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Another scene I liked alot was the scene where they were in a beautiful background holding hands from a distance. There was a car.

I really really really really really loved the continuation of that scene too, when he pulled her in for a hug. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I am glad this scene is getting some love as it was a legendary scene:kiss_wink: I talked about on the earlier pages how much I loved it 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

We have 3 self inserts for this group in the show:

Secretary Mo - @Heretorant and we are the Parliament

Lady Noh - the shippers dropping talismans and discussing stamina - who knows what she’s been feeding him but it probably works

Yo Yo Kid - trying to set up ways to bring them together thru fate but also causing potential deaths along the way

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, lindas55 said:

Now what. I woke up this morning and there was nothing to watch. I loved this show because it make me think, it was smart and because I loved the leads. It didn't have all the annoying stuff so many K dramas seem to have now days. So what to do now that's it's over what should I watch. I am open to almost any Asian or Turkish drama if it is good. Help!:w00t:

This is their recommendation :ph34r:

Credit to the owner

p.s I really love "Kill Me Heal Me"

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I really really really really really loved the continuation of that scene too, when he pulled her in for a hug. :wub:

It was a lovely scene. I have few others that were my favourite scenes amongst others the beheading kiss:tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
7 hours ago, Kim Rama said:

I don't know why... I was drawn to this photo. Hahaha. Look at first photo. Look really closely what's underneath the table. Hahaha

What’s under the table?

Please enlighten me. 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Elnin Joery said:

It was a lovely scene. I have few others that were my favourite scenes amongst others the beheading kiss:tounge_wink:

The whole exchange in the police station in ep 2 is GOLD, especially when she tricked him into discussing quantum mechanics to swab him.

Poor LG never stood a chance 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

The whole exchange in the police station in ep 2 is GOLD, especially when she tricked him into discussing quantum mechanics to swab him.

Poor LG never stood a chance 

It was an underrated scene and it was probably first time he ran into someone who didn't give a shxxt about him it was surreal for him and sort of treated him like a regular joe 

• Like 7
  • LOL 4
6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

We have 3 self inserts for this group in the show:

Secretary Mo - @Heretorant and we are the Parliament

Lady Noh - the shippers dropping talismans and discussing stamina - who knows what she’s been feeding him but it probably works

Yo Yo Kid - trying to set up ways to bring them together thru fate but also causing potential deaths along the way

It’s the red ginseng! After washing that whole bag of rice, he needs to have enough stamina to pound it... Hahahahah :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It was an underrated scene and it was probably first time he ran into someone who didn't give a shxxt about him it was surreal for him and sort of treated him like a regular joe 

on that note, the scene with the chicken where she got up to go pee but had to spend time smacking him before she went was also incredible

i think my favorite non epic romance scene is still the one where she stayed out all day and ignored his calls and jangmi 2.0 made her sprint like usain bolt so he wouldn’t get sentenced to death

@Kdramatic ALL I GET ON FACEBOOK NOW ARE RED GINSENG ADS!!!  It’s so annoying haahahaha

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
1 hour ago, Elnin Joery said:

After rewatching episode 4 where they cross into his world I just realized how much of an effect that scene had on me. 

I have rewatched this seen so many times. This was the scene that got me hooked on this show

• Like 6