Quantcast

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Anyone else thought when he lifted her up in that CCTV room that it was the beginning of something

a certain type of film thats not suitable for work was about to get filmed

lady noh was awfully excited about the inconsideration 

are we sure she isn’t a sleeper agent on this forum

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
8 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

a certain type of film thats not suitable for work was about to get filmed

lady noh was awfully excited about the inconsideration 

are we sure she isn’t a sleeper agent on this forum

We have a Lady Nuh on this forum that is probably me. We need a heir 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

So if people in different universes usually find their partners or family, but JTE and LG crossed universes to be together, that leaves LJH and Luna.  

But Luna has one of the Sin Jaes

LJH is fated to be devoured by the LMHoes

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Bactracking or Forwardtrcking from the pg I left yestrrday Lol.

@Alice Wonderland Yoyo KID Tweaked and Pulled the NEW STRING OF FATE of all The Characters who were Chosen to Participate with LG to correct what was wrong ( JY never met Him in literal sense because he would always be there with LG, Lady Noh made sure so). They ended up meeting the people they were Designated TO. LR became the GOD personified, So FATE/GOD actually Had to intervene. If we notice presence of Teen/Kid Yoyo Fate Deity started when LG/JTE/SJ became Teens, first event most prob was SJ in ROK had to walk with his Bully, the BUlly was passing by JTE's house when she was trying her hair seduction to lure people in Taekwondo center, This is what led SJ to see her as well.His FINAL JOB he dis was to Spare the memories and Align the Fates again of all the main people, He did. he ain't irresponsible.

How LG became a Tyrant in one verse??LR managed to swipe out 94 Heirarchy of parliament in Monarchy, enslaveD LG and He rebeled and was tagged as Tyrant.Kinda Like how LUna-JTE dynamic went in some AU.

@SweetButters I don't think LADY NOH we see in reset KOC knows JTE, the Events were tweaked , else there wouldn't have been any Jo twins or so. That KOC now has a LUNA who is a Police Officer instead of a criminal, a PM who is in jail. So no Lady Noh is happy but she does not know who JTE is.She remembers LG being happier and not crazy switicjing Portals upto 2020 midway, because now baby LG had no Id to run for.Also in this Reset World LUNA does not have cancer yet nor Does LG have his Scar.I think those were the indications that the world we saw fron episode 1-13 Does not exist in ita entireity anymore.

@CallieP During shooting if you see I think, BABY LG goes down the stairs when his saviours arrived, LG keepa on standing and shooting left right center but JY bends down and shoots, when he bent down he sheilded baby LG who then fainted so yeah.

@marshemellows LG TE kept on ending at differerent verses, as a plan B be he thought they may also end up in Mesolithic Era where they can only wear Leaves, Hence the Leaves lol.

@AgentQuake As much as we love to, Not all the verses Ends up leading a LJH Luna JTE LG pair I believe , why? We have a variable called SJ.(Had the memories been vipes by YoyoKid this could have been consistent) Its mostly about Permutation and Combination, One Verse One Solid Couple travelling Multiverses. Lol.

My only Qualm with JY-ES-NA-SA, I did not get my LOVE IS THR MOOOOMEEENT Song as their bgm, JY/ES always kept pulling a Kim Tan on the Dopplerladies Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

The king eternal monarch was indeed a memorable drama

224493268da2477d1e0aca7730cded60.gif

No matter how much I say 

but still my heart keeps on asking me to say it again 

Each and every actors in this drama had their own charms and 

shined in their own niches that made the ”scenery “ more beautiful and bright !

Thought of placing KES from A to Z 

but i gotta take back my words !

she is one of the “zero” for me ! 
How beautifully she unfolded things straight in ep 16 ! 
Each scenes were breathtaking and warming ! 
And park won sang’s ( chief park -head inspector ....bad that i saw him with eyes of suspicion) his character was so warm ! 

And KES’s dramas never fail to engrave certain of the characters dialogues in my heart ! This drama did it too !

tenor.gif?itemid=17300431

“I am the king of kingdom of Corea, and my name, that can’t be called, is Lee Gon”.

“It took me a long time to realise this. When its fate there are no coincidences. Your fate is determined by the choices you make, but there are times when your fate chooses you”

“there will come a moment when it seems i have disappeared. I don’t want you to worry too much if that happens. It just means I am walking through the frozen moments in time”

”you can never know what will happen in life.But if there is a place you want to reach, even if your life maybe at risk, that is fate. The footsteps you take by risking your whole life is what’s fate !

“Your choices determines your destiny but no one gets to choose their parents.

so change this ‘choice’ of your’s , for the choice you make will determine ‘this boy’s’ fate. “

“I wish to be able to love tirelessly “

EaU9La8UcAEx20v.jpg

I thank every “monarchs” for making this thread bright, positive, friendly, naughty and warm. 
Wish to meet you all with a new drama.

Stay positive stay safe ! 
Gonna miss everything about this drama including monarchs !

@syntyche your effort to tag all of us was indeed touching ! Thanks a-lot  !

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

since most of the things i have to say have already been said by the other monarchs, let me just say, to everyone, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYTHING (theories, pictures and even the drawings). watching TKEM was so much better and understanding it was easier because of the interaction in this thread. i learned from the various theories contributed by the monarchs. it was a joy unlurking and sometimes joining the conversation of the monarchs although i was mostly lurking because i couldn't keep up with the LTE speed of the thread, which is actually not surprising as this is Soompi after all.:):):)

@vangsweetie637, i knew the green dumpster was on standby yesterday & i was so happy it was of no use after all.:lol::lol::lol:

@SweetButters, i will miss your legendary drawings.:lol::lol::lol:

monarchs, see you around.:):):)

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, marshemell0ws said:

Did anyone understand the leaves part? The part where they found the Joseon period and TE was looking through the luggage asking LG why he brought leaves. I couldn't understand what he meant

Just in case they end up in this time period :P

9hZh5xa.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
18 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

CAN THE BTS COME ALREADY??? I WANNA SEE LEE MIN HO'S REACTION TO DIFFERENT TAE EULS HAHAHAHA

Especially his reaction to Jeong Tae Ra. He was holding his laughter in that scene :D 

Tae Ra Byte! Genius!

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

His not a deity but his the flute. I never agreed with these theories but nobody also predicted the Yoyo kid being the flute with all these theories you won't find one of them that gets it right with the flute kid 

For me, being the flute is still tantamount to being a deity  such that being they possess supernatural powers, esp in the TKEM context.  I just couldn't appreciate Yoyo Kid being the bully. If it is to emphasize the initial ties that brought TE & SJ together like what @SweetButters proposed, I think there are more ingenious ways of showing that.  Perhaps I will find better context after I binge watch the whole series :)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Good night everyone.  It’s our first Saturday morning for US fans that we get to sleep in and catch up on rest.  

I realize we had a Saturday off when the Contagion showing happened but if I recall right, we all raged about it for hours and didn’t believe it and woke up early anyways only to be disappointed and rage again.

Sleep tight, dream of Cousin getting his neck snapped by Jo Yeong, and the Security Room Inconsideration.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1