Quantcast

27 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

I thought Yoyo Kid is this deity... so why a bully to SJ? 

@mychoiyoung To cause SJ to "coincidently" meet JTE because yoyo kid knew the role KSJ would play later on in LG's life haha!

---------------------------------------------

23 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

it's a game that looks like "ladders" in korea.  I didn't expect he would cuss like that lol. 

@SweetButters you spoke my mind! i actually also want to see JY's interaction with his new siblings. and also the bromance between LG and JY seemed to have only barely scratched the surface.

@SCSfanz Ohhhhh I would have never gotten that!! All I saw was JY holding a piece of paper and getting angry haha!! Wait did JY cuss? Maybe Netflix translated that scene wrong lol.

EXACTLY !!! UGH JY was sooooo soooo cute with that whole smile in ROK with the twin siblings and I wanted so desperately to see how similar or alike Eun Bi and Eun Kkabi would be and how JY would have been with them in KOC. Yea in the end, the whole JY and LG bromance just was so superficial not really satisfying. Hence why if there was a scene to be cut, it should have been Chief Park's scene. 

---------------------------------------------

10 minutes ago, gwin said:

It's because Lady Noh had lost her entire family in ROK.  Leaving that place was an easy choice for her.

For JTE, it was not an easy choice.  She still had a father in ROK whom she was very close to.   She had friends and a job she liked.  She can't just leave all that behind.

@gwin I feel like what our closet friends or family ever want for us is to be happy and to live a happy life so its not really totally out of the ballpark to think that if JTE decided to get married that her father wouldn't consider to come living in KOC to help babysit LG and JTE's children. Maybe that's why yo-yo kid coincidently made it so Luna does not have a mom or dad family in KOC. Plus, we already know ES and Nari are married so they have their own lives too with each other and starting a family lol. So if JTE ever wanted to visit ES and Nari, she could with LG using the flute. I wouldn't be surprised that sooner or later Luna does not coincidently develop cancer or some other terminal illness and die from it so that then JTE could assume her identity which right now has a similar reputation as a cop in KOC lol. Ultimately, yo-yo kid will move the heavens and ground just so that LG and JTE can be happy together in KOC where LG is the rightful king and owner of the flute! 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

9 hours ago, rocher22 said:

That was a touching scene...

SO IN LOVE with this scene.  Whether adult or young LG, LY never abandoned his King.  He fulfilled his destiny of protecting LG. Indeed The Unbreakable Sword.  This is one story arc that was done well.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Okay. I accept this ending.

It may have been the best for our couple. I have to admit, I still have a bittersweet feeling inside (maybe because I wanted more lol) but knowing they will be together tirelessly makes me go “awwww” :wub:

KES, thank you for not giving us a Goblin ending. You saved yourself from us and the dumpster :lol:

now is my turn to say thank you for everyone who made my time here filled with so much fun!! I had tons of fun and reading theories had never been so educational than it was before TKEM!! :heart: i know we drank a lot in here but that’s because we all needed it haha. 

@syntyche thank you for making this thread! I know I wasn’t active before the drama actually started. I am usually like that haha. I become active when a drama has begun lol. Thank you for everything! :wub:

@SweetButters now I know why your questions weren’t answered. We already got the answers LOL!

now..this must be most of us:

a4d8ef9529d383d3e0cce35572cd0c42.jpg

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@SCSfanz Ohhhhh I would have never gotten that!! All I saw was JY holding a piece of paper and getting angry haha!! Wait did JY cuss? Maybe Netflix translated that scene wrong lol.

Yupp, he cursed at the King. :joy:

Spoiler

Xm1yXTG.pnggI4a6xT.png

B7S473X.png

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
8 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

EXACTLY !!! UGH JY was sooooo soooo cute with that whole smile in ROK with the twin siblings and I wanted so desperately to see how similar or alike Eun Bi and Eun Kkabi would be and how JY would have been with them in KOC. Yea in the end, the whole JY and LG bromance just was so superficial not really satisfying. Hence why if there was a scene to be cut, it should have been Chief Park's scene. 

@SweetButters yeah he said "you bastards" LOL i feel like there are sides of JY that we didn't really get to see, like his temper and his softer side towards the twins. oh yeah, also towards the nari in ROC (i can never remember her name)

Also i realized that the adult flute guy said "the doors will now close" and then LG be like "OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE" for the rest of his life:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

@mychoiyoung we basically are left with 3 scenarios as you said

LG/JTE eventually do become a ruling unit in KOC and sneak out occasionally for vacations 

LG abdicates but keeps the flute for himself - if Sejin actually is Queen, she must know about what’s going on, right?  We know LG’s dad never used the flute, so Sejin could’ve just let him take it and never said anything.

LG basically becomes Queen Elizabeth I, the Virgin Queen.  Except he’s busy being inconsiderate every weekend.  But he rules until he dies and never marries. 

Question though, is Sejin the daughter or granddaughter of Prince Buyeong?  Why did I feel like Sejin was his daughter, and the neck cracky cousin’s younger sister?  Technically if we go by British rule, the line of succession falls to Buyeong, then his child, then the grandchild, but it sounds like in KOC they pick their heir until they actually have a full blooded heir? 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Yes! @Heretorant congrats! Now that you are PM, I know we can count on you unlike the other one. If she is in jail, go do this to her for me:

tenor.gif

i am sure Peyha will agree with you :P

And you have such a cute kid!! 

All this time we are trying to get TE and Peyha to get an heir..and yet you already have a little Prime Minister yourself.

Don’t slack on your job.

I saw Peyha earlier when I went to return the green dumpster (see it there behind him, LOL). 

Being King is not easy. 

2f0ab4b1d20c08f9cd4f46837a6186d4c23d37bd

see?:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

I sort of wish that everything that happened in Ep16 was spread over 2 or 3 episodes.

Ikr. Sigh.. unfortunately they didn't give this. How I wish they could have second season like what hospital playlist did. Huhuhuhu

2 hours ago, TRaNz said:

Well, its finished now...time to go find all the remaining behind the scenes material and bloopers. hahahaha

They are all in the swoon YT video playlist. You can check there. 

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Thats why I'm convinced Yo-Yo kid had been controlling everything this whole entire time, he's the Judge and Jury on who is to be future King and owner of the flute since in all the worlds there is only one flute lol! I can understand it from yo-yo kid's perspective that he didn't want to make a wrong decision hence thats why he tested both LR and LG even though he believed LG to be a good and just King. Yo-yo kid just wanted to make sure, I mean I would too if I was trying to give someone with the power to control multiple worlds and time lol. "With great power, comes great responsibility" lol

Well, this yoyo kid guy is the represent of deity in their world. That is why he knows everything and control everything. Last line you wrote. It does reminds me of uncle Ben of Peter Parker's last line for him. Yes, I somewhat share the same thought as you did. That he left the flute to the right person so that owner should be tested first wether he is eligible or not and LG proved he is the one. 

@mychoiyoung not sure whether he is that influential or not. But I saw him in other dramas a lot. Sometimes he becomes evil character and some are good one.

I wonder whether tomorrow will be for ep 17???? :weary: 

@syntyche :tired: I miss TKEM. It surely will take time for me to get over this withdrawal phase. Huhuhuhu. Thank you for being the captain of this thread. It was such a fun ride!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yes! @Heretorant congrats! Now that you are PM, I know we can count on you unlike the other one. If she is in jail, go do this to her for me:

i am sure Peyha will agree with you :P

And you have such a cute kid!! 

All this time we are trying to get TE and Peyha to get an heir..and yet you already have a little Prime Minister yourself.

Don’t slack on your job.

I saw Peyha earlier when I went to return the green dumpster (see it there behind him, LOL). 

Being King is not easy. 

see?

:joy:

When did @Heretorant become the PM? :joy: Boy I need to do alot of backtracking As I am few 10+ pages short and catch up

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, marshemell0ws said:

Did anyone understand the leaves part? The part where they found the Joseon period and TE was looking through the luggage asking LG why he brought leaves. I couldn't understand what he meant

hahaha!! My impression: in case they end up in a world where they are in their birthday suit :naughty::sweat_smile::joy:

1 hour ago, gwin said:

It's because Lady Noh had lost her entire family in ROK.  Leaving that place was an easy choice for her.

For JTE, it was not an easy choice.  She still had a father in ROK whom she was very close to.   She had friends and a job she liked.  She can't just leave all that behind.

very true. After thinking about it some more, it would be hard for TE to leave her loved ones behind. Same thing for LG too. They could have packed up and leave. But they chose their own path and loved the way they wanted to love. 

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :tears:

If I didn’t see the part where the hands turned old, I wouldn’t have liked the ending as much as I did. But to give us a small indication that they will be together for a long time..comforted my heart. It made me feel that LG traveling through all those doors was worth it! :wub:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

Glad I dont hve to use the guns and cannon on KES ! :joy:

Me jumping with joy, yelling, crying out loud when both LG & JTE finally met & kiss :kiss_wink:

But sad to bcktrack 35 pgs . LOL :bawling:

You guys ROCK the thread lst night !!!!! :scream:

Be right bck, wait for me. 

lol, backtracking will take you into a time loop! Just jump right into 2020 and join the party!! :D I already returned the green dumpster. I only used it once: when KES decided to kill JY anyways in the beginning and for making us cry with the first half LOL! I paid for the bandages and ointment afterwards :joy:

EDIT:

@Time loop lol, don’t tell me you never knew? @Heretorant is Secretary Mo in disguise here with us.

Haven’t you heard we use this phrase here: “Secretary Mo is me. I am Secretary Mo.”

This is @Heretorant identity confirmation hahaha! She is the PM now. Thus her promotion :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake HAHHAHA I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN...Ugh still wishing for more JY scenes with MSA and JY with his KOC twin siblings hahah makes me wonder now if KOC Eun Bi will turn out to joining the royal guards like her brother hahahah. I wonder if KOC twins siblings would act the same way of the ROK versions of them. Oh well I would be really surprised if KES does indeed sign up for a season 2 because that would be unprecedented if she did.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I dont think there's enough leaves in that luggage to cover up LG's family jewels :joy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

@syntyche BIG BIG THANKS TO YOU AGAIN BOO FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR PROVIDING US WITH PICS AND ARTICLES!!!!  :kiss_wink:

ME THREE! 

I wish we've seen a lil bit more of arc between those two. I still can't get over the beginning scene when MSA said to JY " You're so cool.." and he replied "I can hear you..". I wish we can see the back story how JY is actually smitten by her too.. I guess, as JTE said it would become spy thriller series later, hahaha...

By the way, million thanks to @syntyche for giving us the medium to spazz around here. I'm so gonna miss all of you guys..

EDIT: Can somebody explain the meaning behind JY laptop password. I didn't get the gag.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Phewwww..... I'm back guys. I was able to get my friend drove all the way back home, so that i get to watch episode 16 on my phone.

I have mix feelings about the ending but im gonna wait a bit before writing down all my thoughts and feelings here. I am still high on our OTP moments, hence i am not entirely coherent. I love that KES made them make out in the control room. Yass!!!!! 

My Main Complain is why they always block the kiss with LG's back??? HIs shoulder is too broad, we need to see their faces when they kiss :D.

@AgentQuake I LOVE your suggestion for Jeong Tae Ra and Tyrant LG spin off. I have a feeling they are steamier than LG and JTE :wub:

Now all i need to move on is LMH and KGE romance Movie!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
17 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Didn’t they say that the PM gets to form the cabinet with LG’s blessing?

@Heretorant I will send you my resume

me too! I will send you my resume. Even if I don’t qualify to be a part of the cabinet, please put in a good word for me.

Get me to JY.

I come from 2020 USA but I can manage KOC 2020.

Tell JY I want to work with him.. :blush::sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1