[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

12 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Yes! @Heretorant congrats! Now that you are PM, I know we can count on you unlike the other one. If she is in jail, go do this to her for me:

i am sure Peyha will agree with you :P

And you have such a cute kid!! 

All this time we are trying to get TE and Peyha to get an heir..and yet you already have a little Prime Minister yourself.

Don’t slack on your job.

I saw Peyha earlier when I went to return the green dumpster (see it there behind him, LOL). 

Being King is not easy. 

see?

:joy:

When did @Heretorant become the PM? :joy: Boy I need to do alot of backtracking As I am few 10+ pages short and catch up

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, marshemell0ws said:

Did anyone understand the leaves part? The part where they found the Joseon period and TE was looking through the luggage asking LG why he brought leaves. I couldn't understand what he meant

hahaha!! My impression: in case they end up in a world where they are in their birthday suit :naughty::sweat_smile::joy:

1 hour ago, gwin said:

It's because Lady Noh had lost her entire family in ROK.  Leaving that place was an easy choice for her.

For JTE, it was not an easy choice.  She still had a father in ROK whom she was very close to.   She had friends and a job she liked.  She can't just leave all that behind.

very true. After thinking about it some more, it would be hard for TE to leave her loved ones behind. Same thing for LG too. They could have packed up and leave. But they chose their own path and loved the way they wanted to love. 

1 hour ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :tears:

If I didn’t see the part where the hands turned old, I wouldn’t have liked the ending as much as I did. But to give us a small indication that they will be together for a long time..comforted my heart. It made me feel that LG traveling through all those doors was worth it! :wub:

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

Glad I dont hve to use the guns and cannon on KES ! :joy:

Me jumping with joy, yelling, crying out loud when both LG & JTE finally met & kiss :kiss_wink:

But sad to bcktrack 35 pgs . LOL :bawling:

You guys ROCK the thread lst night !!!!! :scream:

Be right bck, wait for me. 

lol, backtracking will take you into a time loop! Just jump right into 2020 and join the party!! :D I already returned the green dumpster. I only used it once: when KES decided to kill JY anyways in the beginning and for making us cry with the first half LOL! I paid for the bandages and ointment afterwards :joy:

EDIT:

@Time loop lol, don’t tell me you never knew? @Heretorant is Secretary Mo in disguise here with us.

Haven’t you heard we use this phrase here: “Secretary Mo is me. I am Secretary Mo.”

This is @Heretorant identity confirmation hahaha! She is the PM now. Thus her promotion :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake HAHHAHA I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN...Ugh still wishing for more JY scenes with MSA and JY with his KOC twin siblings hahah makes me wonder now if KOC Eun Bi will turn out to joining the royal guards like her brother hahahah. I wonder if KOC twins siblings would act the same way of the ROK versions of them. Oh well I would be really surprised if KES does indeed sign up for a season 2 because that would be unprecedented if she did.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I dont think there's enough leaves in that luggage to cover up LG's family jewels :joy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------

@syntyche BIG BIG THANKS TO YOU AGAIN BOO FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR PROVIDING US WITH PICS AND ARTICLES!!!!  :kiss_wink:

ME THREE! 

I wish we've seen a lil bit more of arc between those two. I still can't get over the beginning scene when MSA said to JY " You're so cool.." and he replied "I can hear you..". I wish we can see the back story how JY is actually smitten by her too.. I guess, as JTE said it would become spy thriller series later, hahaha...

By the way, million thanks to @syntyche for giving us the medium to spazz around here. I'm so gonna miss all of you guys..

EDIT: Can somebody explain the meaning behind JY laptop password. I didn't get the gag.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Phewwww..... I'm back guys. I was able to get my friend drove all the way back home, so that i get to watch episode 16 on my phone.

I have mix feelings about the ending but im gonna wait a bit before writing down all my thoughts and feelings here. I am still high on our OTP moments, hence i am not entirely coherent. I love that KES made them make out in the control room. Yass!!!!! 

My Main Complain is why they always block the kiss with LG's back??? HIs shoulder is too broad, we need to see their faces when they kiss :D.

@AgentQuake I LOVE your suggestion for Jeong Tae Ra and Tyrant LG spin off. I have a feeling they are steamier than LG and JTE :wub:

Now all i need to move on is LMH and KGE romance Movie!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

17 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Didn’t they say that the PM gets to form the cabinet with LG’s blessing?

@Heretorant I will send you my resume

me too! I will send you my resume. Even if I don’t qualify to be a part of the cabinet, please put in a good word for me.

Get me to JY.

I come from 2020 USA but I can manage KOC 2020.

Tell JY I want to work with him.. :blush::sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Anyone else thought when he lifted her up in that CCTV room that it was the beginning of something

a certain type of film thats not suitable for work was about to get filmed

lady noh was awfully excited about the inconsideration 

are we sure she isn’t a sleeper agent on this forum

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

8 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

a certain type of film thats not suitable for work was about to get filmed

lady noh was awfully excited about the inconsideration 

are we sure she isn’t a sleeper agent on this forum

We have a Lady Nuh on this forum that is probably me. We need a heir 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

So if people in different universes usually find their partners or family, but JTE and LG crossed universes to be together, that leaves LJH and Luna.  

But Luna has one of the Sin Jaes

LJH is fated to be devoured by the LMHoes

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

Bactracking or Forwardtrcking from the pg I left yestrrday Lol.

@Alice Wonderland Yoyo KID Tweaked and Pulled the NEW STRING OF FATE of all The Characters who were Chosen to Participate with LG to correct what was wrong ( JY never met Him in literal sense because he would always be there with LG, Lady Noh made sure so). They ended up meeting the people they were Designated TO. LR became the GOD personified, So FATE/GOD actually Had to intervene. If we notice presence of Teen/Kid Yoyo Fate Deity started when LG/JTE/SJ became Teens, first event most prob was SJ in ROK had to walk with his Bully, the BUlly was passing by JTE's house when she was trying her hair seduction to lure people in Taekwondo center, This is what led SJ to see her as well.His FINAL JOB he dis was to Spare the memories and Align the Fates again of all the main people, He did. he ain't irresponsible.

How LG became a Tyrant in one verse??LR managed to swipe out 94 Heirarchy of parliament in Monarchy, enslaveD LG and He rebeled and was tagged as Tyrant.Kinda Like how LUna-JTE dynamic went in some AU.

@SweetButters I don't think LADY NOH we see in reset KOC knows JTE, the Events were tweaked , else there wouldn't have been any Jo twins or so. That KOC now has a LUNA who is a Police Officer instead of a criminal, a PM who is in jail. So no Lady Noh is happy but she does not know who JTE is.She remembers LG being happier and not crazy switicjing Portals upto 2020 midway, because now baby LG had no Id to run for.Also in this Reset World LUNA does not have cancer yet nor Does LG have his Scar.I think those were the indications that the world we saw fron episode 1-13 Does not exist in ita entireity anymore.

@CallieP During shooting if you see I think, BABY LG goes down the stairs when his saviours arrived, LG keepa on standing and shooting left right center but JY bends down and shoots, when he bent down he sheilded baby LG who then fainted so yeah.

@marshemellows LG TE kept on ending at differerent verses, as a plan B be he thought they may also end up in Mesolithic Era where they can only wear Leaves, Hence the Leaves lol.

@AgentQuake As much as we love to, Not all the verses Ends up leading a LJH Luna JTE LG pair I believe , why? We have a variable called SJ.(Had the memories been vipes by YoyoKid this could have been consistent) Its mostly about Permutation and Combination, One Verse One Solid Couple travelling Multiverses. Lol.

My only Qualm with JY-ES-NA-SA, I did not get my LOVE IS THR MOOOOMEEENT Song as their bgm, JY/ES always kept pulling a Kim Tan on the Dopplerladies Lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1