Quantcast

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lilmisslisa said:

1. LG was able to bring Yeong back to Corea 2020 after he killed LR, then why couldn't LG go back to Korea 2020 as opposed traveling through the universe just to find the right door to TE?

2. And how did this all start? How did LG meet TE in the first place before all of this happened? 

1. LG killed LR in Corea. That forest was still in the Palace Grounds, that's why going back to gunned down JY was easy. Since the flute is now whole, the former wormhole is now different - there were many doors to open so it was not easy for LG to just go see Korea 2020.

2. It started as in Epi 1 - with the ID pic. That was not part of the reset.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I didn't realize JY could be that viscous but that s e

I loved that scene, so hot. i thought it was just a regular guard, now that you mention its the cousin, that scene is even more satisfying 

@AgentQuake @SCSfanz Is it wrong that ive replayed that scene like 15 times now lol. I also was getting so hot over seeing that scene of JY shooting and ducking and sliding all over the place in the shootout like MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:love: 

giphy.gif

melissamccarthypassedout.png?w=610&fit=m

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I hope they popped in in an universe where LG is running around with his stupid lil lighter scamming people. Lee Joon Jae probably stole all the buttons of his coat.

LG & TE in a universe with Joon Jae running around - that would have been a great cross-over

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Wow...Yeong seems to be on the dancing floor...:)

I just realized he used his body to protect baby LG , that's how he those gunshots on his back.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Sad 5
49 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I have a headcanon

At some point, ES started working at the NIS.

He was probably part of the team that made presentation of Captain Ri being the softest.

We know he has a thing for strong silent men from other worlds. 

c9e2ff7bdfee01045432a1a4fd8031a638b2cbd8

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
4 hours ago, Kim Rama said:

I don't know what to feel. Happy? Yes. Empty? Yes. The only thing I was most looking forward to has ended. I am alone right now and separated from my family and all my loved ones. Because of the pandemic, I can't go home. Haven't been home together and with family since February. Haven't seen my fiancé since March. And this drama was my only coping mechanism. I'm legit on withdrawal right now. Huhu. 

I am so sorry to see thos @Kim Rama.  Hope you can go home soon to be with your family & fiancee.  So am assuming you are a frontliner? May I ask where are you located?

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
7 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

I could not believe that SJ's character let TE go to the portal alone with LR. Whether TE is someone SJ loves, or his best friend or as next to family all his life or even just as his partner in the work force, how can he? Does not compute at all... Show why did you? Why?

JTE is pretty bada$$ herself to handle LR.

I really love JTE. Even when she is sad and heartbroken, she is still calm not irrational. 

I'm thinking that SJ is respecting JTE's decision and not to make things worse in his friendship with JTE.

He can't just leave like that leaving his mum alone as well. JTE at least has Luna to cover for her.

Oh man... I can't believe The King has ended!!!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=9703616

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@SweetButters I KNEW you were gonna dieeeee

Also I blame you for LG packing the leaves.  I’m sure you had something to do with it. 

@AgentQuake HAHHAHA I DID OVER AND OVER AGAIN...Ugh still wishing for more JY scenes with MSA and JY with his KOC twin siblings hahah makes me wonder now if KOC Eun Bi will turn out to joining the royal guards like her brother hahahah. I wonder if KOC twins siblings would act the same way of the ROK versions of them. Oh well I would be really surprised if KES does indeed sign up for a season 2 because that would be unprecedented if she did.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I dont think there's enough leaves in that luggage to cover up LG's family jewels :joy:!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woq6dqZ.gif

---------------------------------------------------------

@syntyche BIG BIG THANKS TO YOU AGAIN BOO FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR PROVIDING US WITH PICS AND ARTICLES!!!!  :kiss_wink:

tenor.gif?itemid=9460926

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

The filler

Hide contents

And the one they spent some extra time to tell about the chief backstory. It left me speechless. Seriously... we're running out of time here and yet they keep giving us this. Huhuhuhu

Is the actor considered good in Korea? That he is not just a bit player? You guys know what I am getting at? Cos that's the only reason I could think of to spend that much time on his story in a tightly-packed series. Does not add value to TKEM or did I miss something? I agree that Show could have had better use for Chief's loneliness & solitude screen times 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake @SCSfanz Is it wrong that ive replayed that scene like 15 times now lol. I also was getting so hot over seeing that scene of JY shooting and ducking and sliding all over the place in the shootout like MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:love:

@SweetButters right? I need more. i've got so many wish lists from this episode that i just never got to see. it feels like they ran out of time from ep14 onwards and what we are seeing now is like a summary of what could have happened. If they can close it off with a one liner dialogue they close it off ;) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Are you referring to the kid sitting in the crowd with the marine uniform

Yes maaaam

When they did the closeup on him in Ep 4, I thought maybe he would be another gentleman I could do a beheading with.  I also thought it was a little strange how they focused on him, but I figured cus he was hot AF.

and then he turned out to be the yo-yo boy 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8