Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

42 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I don't have the HD version link but I will call out some asistance on your behalf.

@koreaboooo @Heretorant @lyrically aesthetic 

You have been summoned 

okay!! goblin low version here I come!!!

50 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

I'm sorry for reposting my comment.

But, do any of you have the HD copy? I still don't get any response til now :cry:

Waiting for your response, guys :)

Edit : @syntyche  Thankyou soo much dear :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 2

I have a question

Why didn't LG save his father when he go to 94? 

Is its bcoz the flute is cut after the murder of his dad? 

• Like 4

JTE is dead, no she's just laying on the forest road, no it's Luna, no it's not. JTE and Luna are the same but from different times, wait no that's not right because if Luna is JTE what happen to her double in the other world, no wait she is going to forget everything  I mean JTE  not Luna, no I met she will remember but the king will forget then what about Luna.  You people are killing me! after 10 pages of back tracking all I know for sure is something is going to happen to someone in 1 days. According to a lot of you I will need a box or shipment of tissues, a good stiff drink and strong meds to get through the end of this drama. When will it be Friday,? or may be it's Saturday 

:crazy:I JUST WANT A HAPPY ENDING      

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

@nikki7  Thanks for the GIFs!  My observations:

1.   That clip of JTE in the preview wearing a white blouse....that's definitely JTE from the still shots posted by her agency.   She's wearing the necklace. 

2.   There's also the clip at the start where LJH passes by JTE

3.   There's also another clip where someone is holding the flute (not broken in two).  

@krish indu  Because he couldn't really control where the flute will take him back in time.  And according to the yoyo kid... the flute takes a person back to the point when he has to save himself.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Joje said:

I also hope the finale showcase more of her strong qualities. @ms_inquiry

I agree with most of what you say :D, love JTE and her tomboy-ness - and also actually her emotional maturity. Her and LG's scenes out by the field are some of my favourite moments of any drama. Threatening God instead of praying(!) and her and JY's bickering relationship was for me also unexpected highlights. I guess I just got a bit worried seeing the episode stills that she will get sidelined by the writer. But I'm hopeful she will be amazing 

• Like 12

Hi all, I’ve been a silent read all this time but I feel like I should write before this drama really ends. I’m so attached to this drama. How can I move on?

Btw, just wanna share some ramblings. I saw in IG that Seo Woo Jin (that one played Seo Woo in Hi Bye Mama, that was once seen in The King shooting loc) is actually gonna act as Secretary Mo’s son. My heart breaks to the time when I thought he would be the future Crown Prince of KOC! But really, what’s the point of introducing Secretary Mo’s son in the last episode, KES?!! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

It's D-day already in KST! :blush:

Oh, the mixed emotions...

cr: DALH0NG

img.gif

Spoiler

img.gif

img.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 11

42 minutes ago, ms_inquiry said:

I agree with most of what you say :D, love JTE and her tomboy-ness - and also actually her emotional maturity. Her and LG's scenes out by the field are some of my favourite moments of any drama. Threatening God instead of praying(!) and her and JY's bickering relationship was for me also unexpected highlights. I guess I just got a bit worried seeing the episode stills that she will get sidelined by the writer. But I'm hopeful she will be amazing 

I share your sentiment. As unpredictable as this drama has been, I guess anything is possible at this point. Let's hope they give her a great story line because anything else will just be.....:smirk::rage:

• Like 8

T minus 21 hours for livestreamers

T minus 22 hr and 35 min for Netflixers

omg the last countdown :( 

• Like 4
  • Sad 8

I still don't know what to make of Luna's character. On one hand she feeds a stray cat and is kind to the yoyo kid. She defies LL by stealing from him and enraging him. But then she poisons LG and stabs JTE. Is her character supposed to be negative or positive? We also know she suffers from cancer and needs a transplant but so far we have not seen her story progress much. Really hoping for the writer to tie all the loose ends in the last episode. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Amy323 said:

I still don't know what to make of Luna's character. On one hand she feeds a stray cat and is kind to the yoyo kid. She defies LL by stealing from him and enraging him. But then she poisons LG and stabs JTE. Is her character supposed to be negative or positive? We also know she suffers from cancer and needs a transplant but so far we have not seen her story progress much. Really hoping for the writer to tie all the loose ends in the last episode. 

LMH also apparently said that she has THE most interesting background?  This was a while back, right?  Either she’s been retconned, or she will be a big player in the finale. 

• Like 5

Come with me, to my world

cr: DALH0NG

img.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Good morning! 3 pages of catching up! Whew! Means nothing new was released last night :sweatingbullets:

before I begin replying and adding my thoughts:

giphy.gif

i know tomorrow is going to be our last TKEM episode but honestly I just want to see how everything comes together! And whether i need to throw KES or hug her lol!

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

Less than 24hours... Yeay!!! 

I'll enjoy the BTS til tomorrow. Not the group BTS though. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How could a small details like this give me GOOSEBUMPS :D 

@Sejabin oppa need to come back with new drama quickly :tears:

That’s one of the underrated scene in the drama. No one is paying attention and I’m like? Did you see the hotness????? Sexiness aside, that scene showed the traumatic LG, even tho he is playing it cool and dandy, he had traumatic experience, and it effect him. 

And he is just so handsome!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 8