5 hours ago, realistic2280a said:
6 hours ago, gwin said:

They did the Camino walk! I could tell because I did the same thing 3 years ago and I recognize some of the places he showed on his IG account.

Which makes me wonder... is he Catholic?

Apparently they are! LMH and Ill Woo being Catholics i mean. I just goggle their profile:D.

Am not sure LMH is Catholic. His parents are Buddhists if I remember correctly

• Like 3
  • Replies 20.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, Heilo said:

Yes yes. Preach! One of the things I noticed is that the romance was build up very subtle and then it exploded which made it more epic and then they got psychical it was not politcally correct romance more like lets get inconsiderate and get down quick. It was like sort of take me right now and cut to the chase but I agree the whole tale was epic and my fuel 

I am A preacher in everything involving with romance. You can call on me if you need some serious preaching 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
10 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Hahhahahaha I want that as Well EPIC .....:lol:

They Most Probably will Carry Kimchi Chicken and Soju and PALACE LIKE COFFE not Green veggies for The Soup like Goblin and GR though!!

And alot of BBQ chickens

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
24 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

OhMyGah! I saw that and had to rewind and asked myself - that could not have come from the director?! This OTP will be the death of me haha

@scrawford I was actually taken aback when I saw that onscreen. You are right that that sounded like our TE.  But yes, it shows her desperation and LG is indeed drained.  After going through that unimaginable ordeal of 4-months++ inside the InBetweenPlace, manually counting the time, passing time all alone & to face their grim future, how much could a person take? Yet LG was there to assure her that he would find a way to come back for her.

Again, their quiet moments are the greatest.  

ps: My Imja couple (Faith) may have been toppled by this OTP...

The amount of times I replied that scene is embarrassing lol! I got giddy over thumb rubbing moment. What is wrong with me? Yes... I am with you, this OTP will be and is the death of me. 

Their quite moments are some of the best , if not, the best in kdrama. So vulnerable, real and rip your heart out. I cried over that scene, and it was the first time I cried over kdrama since autumn in my heart. And I don’t cry easily. 

When Lmh mentioned That he will

be the king of romance, I thought it will be the signature KES fluff romance. While it has some of the fluff romance, I feel like what makes him the king of romance is the person that LG is, he wear his heart on his sleeve, straightforward, honest and he love unconditionally. His devotion to JTE is so sweet to watch, and let’s not forget to mention LG is one heck of a good kisser and once he gets in his “inconsiderate” mode... he is hawtttt!!!!.

In my opinion the king and mr, sunshine is the best romance KES wrote so far. 

• Like 13
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

100%.  But also wanted to note that during the promo scene where JY and LG are cat walking in, the ceiling is shattering down in front of them as well.  But neither JY or LG shot at it. Maybe SJ?

Exactly! Or even TE or even TE & SJ! The whole scooby gang :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Hahhahahaha I want that as Well EPIC .....:lol:

They Most Probably will Carry Kimchi Chicken and Soju and PALACE LIKE COFFE not Green veggies for The Soup like Goblin and GR though!!

@madmad min HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH OMG THIS IS HOW THEY CAN FIT IN ANOTHER PPL SCENE WITH GOBLIN !!!! OMG I WANT THIS TOO!! GREAT WAY TO INCORPORATE A BUNCH OF THINGS!!!:love:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this. If LG kills LR in 1994. SJ will remain in KOC and his mom was trying to drown him. If she succeeds, SJ will die at the age of 8. Yikes!

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
23 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I am A preacher in everything involving with romance. You can call on me if you need some serious preaching 

You can preach to kingdom come. 

44b56a3ffc7de9f23b2fb461165e9d62.gif

--

Aside from this I really need to change my AV as the punishment period is over I just realized that I still was carrying this av

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this. If LG kills LR in 1994. SJ will remain in KOC and his mom was trying to drown him. If she succeeds, SJ will die at the age of 8. Yikes!

I have seen it mentioned but i also think that SJ's family went bankrupt due to Lee Lim he wanted something from them especially the mother but yes SJ will never cross over and LJH will never die but what he wanted from that family is unknown to me

• Like 7
23 hours ago, jerboa83 said:

I have the exact same doubts... 
Who would reign if Lee Gon died? Prince Buyeong, I guess, but his son is a traitor, so leaving the throne in that family's hands is quite a risky move... The female relative who died in the car accident would be alive, too, but she probably wouldn't be next in line (at least not for many years).
Now that he has both pieces of the flute, can't Lee Gon travel to whatever year he wants (before the coup)? Maybe not, 'cause the flute is broken anyway...

+ So the two different pairs of black/grey sneakers worn by the savior(s) are just a mistake? Gon and Yeong are going in together, but they are wearing completely different outfits...

If Lee Gon is out of the picture and we assume he dies on the night of treason it's unpredictable to predict who will reign in such scenario. Hope not the writer goes down that path and she didn't so far in 15 epi's imagine a world without LG

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

That Lee Gon was from the future hence why he said I come from a far place and even she noticed that and mentioned it on the later episode 

It makes completely sense went also back to rewatch the episode after that one and she did mention that. Thanks for clarifying this 

• Like 4

LG has the two pieces of the flute and he has the power of eternity and infinity in his hands and can go back and forth with no problem or danger. LR is in his hands. He can behead him for treason or put him in prison forever, though beheading is safer, he cannot escape. In prison he could still escape. LG could go back to JTE and bring her back to KOC and they can travel back and forth any time they want. A win-win situation.

Why did LG say he did not want it?  Instead , he decides to go back to night of treason when he might not succeed killing young LR and baby LG could still be killed by LR and LR might still escape. It is not a certainty that his plan would succeed.  I think LG is taking a risk going back to night of treason. He might fail.  Right now he has LR prisoner and the whole flute in his hands. A bird in hand is better than two in a bush.  For a smart man, I think he is making a bad decision.  Who disagrees with me???  Who agrees?? :D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Gon reveals his plan of going back to the night of treason, but this time, instead of saving his younger self, he is aiming to catch Lee Rim. In doing so, the Manpasikjeok would not be cut in half, hence the mess brought about to the parallel worlds would be undone. However, adult Lee Gon might disappear, Shin Jae fears, as young Lee Gon may no longer survive. Lee Gon says Tae Eul can not know of his plan.

Thanks for the highlights of epi 15. I just need to clarify the one I highlighted above.  Correct that LG's plan is to return to Night of Treason & sacrifice himself.  However, he specified that he plans to do so at the point when LR is choking his young self cos that is when LR is most vulnerable. This happens AFTER the flute has been cut in half.

1utgxzD.png

n6ZWUoT.png

I think that this is a crucial part of his plan to include in the highlights.

Prior to this, he also told SJ that he broke the glass dome to distract LR. Which worked to save the young LG. Interestingly, the preview showed that JY & LG entered the Treason Scene AFTER the glass dome broke.  So something changed with his plan.

He may not want TE to get wind of his plan but what he does not know is that his girlfriend has other plans... Which may explain the reason why his plan changed

Thanks once again for the highlights

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, CallieP said:

LG has the two pieces of the flute and he has the power of eternity and infinity in his hands and can go back and forth with no problem or danger. LR is in his hands. He can behead him for treason or put him in prison forever, though beheading is safer, he cannot escape. In prison he could still escape. LG could go back to JTE and bring her back to KOC and they can travel back and forth any time they want. A win-win situation.

Why did LG say he did not want it?  Instead , he decides to go back to night of treason when he might not succeed killing young LR and baby LG could still be killed by LR and LR might still escape. It is not a certainty that his plan would succeed.  I think LG is taking a risk going back to night of treason. He might fail.  Right now he has LR prisoner and the whole flute in his hands. A bird in hand is better than two in a bush.  For a smart man, I think he is making a bad decision.  Who disagrees with me???  Who agrees?? :D:D

Lmao. at that phrase! 

If he kills 2020 Lee Lim it won't break the time-loop because 94 LL is still alive and on his next time when 94 LL reaches 2020 it's not certain that LG will catch him again because they are in a circle right now and in order to break the timeloop he has to kill LR 94

• Like 8
  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주