[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

18 minutes ago, gwin said:

Apparently, the kid from Hi Bye Mama is appearing as "Secretary Mo's child" in the final episode.  We saw a spoiler photo of that kid earlier right?

Yes I posted one spoiler reg this, Umm I think 2 weeks back when we saw the Flowers outside A HALL. Secretary Mo's Child??? What and Why do we need the kid again???

Anyway.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

Does anyone have a link to the spoiler pics which were shared here a few weeks ago? Or know which page they were shared on? Details about them below

Spoiler

Those that seem to depict LG and JTE in the 1940s?

Also completely unrelated: JTE threatening God rather than praying for a blessing was truly iconic. I love her. :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Im back!

Whoa..gone for just 1 day because I had to host a party and now I have 20 pages to backtrack :lol:

lol!! I agree that we should change our profile picture to something happier.

Anything TKEM happy lol because dang, I cried too much in episode 15.

Seriously, I feel like this is what KES did to us:

:joy:

alright then.

To celebrate our desperation and belief that there will be some kind of happy ending for our OTP, let’s change our profile picture!

I think us losers have already suffered enough with our baddie/horseshoe/ I am a Loser punishment (just for 3 days only hahaha) :D I honestly think we already have our answer to the poll and next week scene with JY/LG is a whole new event. Of course, you can keep your baddie too if you want :P :D

:P

lets all enjoy the final ride of next week’s finale instead :P

@mrsj3n @AgentQuake @leeminhosny @Heretorant @Time loop @koreaboooo @madmad min @mychoiyoung @Amy323 @gwin @Wanderer062287 @MairaA @deabakdrama @lyrically aesthetic @Alice Wonderland @Ameera Ali and those i forgot to tag..so sorry!!

pass the word along, guys :D

Lmao. This is good news? We are now free @Joanna Alfson You can exit the villian now 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

6 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Yes I posted one spoiler reg this, Umm I think 2 weeks back when we saw the Flowers outside A HALL. Secretary Mo's Child??? What and Why do we need the kid again???

Anyway.

Yeah, all these bits and pieces of spoiler information from the last few shooting days are confusing me!

So here's a summary of what we have not yet seen:

FROM SHOOTING SPOILER PHOTOS:

Spoiler

1.    JTE and LG seemingly walking down a busy road, holding hands

2.    JTE and LG in the beach, there's a photo where JTE is on a black horse 

3.    JTE and LG in the 1940s.  LG still has his whip

4.    That shooting location where there are flowers (this is where the kid from Hi, Bye Mama appears)

FROM PROMOTIONAL PHOTOS AND PHOTOS POSTED ON SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS:

1.    Scene that takes place in the palace room where there are white chairs with pink drapings (the photo LMH posted on his IG)

2.    LG giving JTE the same flowers as the ones he gave in Episode 10, but this time JTE is wearing something different and she has the plum necklace on (from KGE's management IG)

3.    JTE wearing white polka dot dress with pink blazer, and LG wearing a cream suit.  Set background suggests they're in the past (from KGE's management IG)

4.    JTE wearing a white polo shirt and wearing the plum necklace (from KGE's management IG)

FROM THE PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 16:

1.   JY holding what appears to be the whole flute, but he's bloodied

2.   LJH passing by JTE and doesn't recognize JTE

3.   LG wearing the glorious coat, holding white flowers in front of JTE's house

4.   LG wearing the glorious coat, with blood on his face

Did I miss anything?

• Like 7
  • Awesome 4

9 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Sorry for cutting your post short but this is what I felt with regards to SJ too.

I don't hate/like him but I'm intrigued on his backstory. I'm constantly worried that he will turn his back on JTE but man.. this boy is loyal to JTE through and through.

When he declared his love to JTE, man.. I'm heartbroken for him but he still honors and respects her decisions.

THIS... THIS IS WHAT BROKE ME WHEN HE TEARED.

Not just with JTE's pleading.  But based on his emotions.

It was just on point!

This is what I have been saying - everybody is SO good in this drama.  From the OTP to support ing cast (JY/ES, SJ, OkNam, PM, LR). Even the minor & guest appearances.  Such a stellar cast!  Too bad they cannot qualify for Baeksang so we just look forward to SBS year-end award.

• Like 4
  • Love 6

49 minutes ago, gwin said:

They did the Camino walk! I could tell because I did the same thing 3 years ago and I recognize some of the places he showed on his IG account.

Which makes me wonder... is he Catholic?

Apparently they are! LMH and Ill Woo being Catholics i mean. I just goggle their profile:D.

And i dont even know what the Camino walk is until you mentioned it. Thanks. 

No wonder Lee Gon's mom is Catholic.. which makes Lee Gon being Catholic as well:D

• Like 6

1 hour ago, mychoiyoung said:

Oh my gah.  This is like am in a timeloop. I backtrack and the pages just keep on growing.  Am still 10 pp behind - just like when I started hours ago (with some stops cos life beckons)

Am thinking of sharing fearless forecast for epi 16 later.  Who's game?

I am gamed. Lets do this 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, realistic2280a said:

Apparently they are! LMH and Ill Woo being Catholics i mean. I just goggle their profile:D.

And i dont even know what the Camino walk is until you mentioned it. Thanks. 

No wonder Lee Gon's mom is Catholic.. which makes Lee Gon being Catholic as well:D

Forget about lee gon.. Is the real lmh catholic

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

TKEM is ranking in 20+ countries I will make later today full ranking for TKEM 

That would be a good idea. Last time I check today it was sitting 6th place on Netflix WW for today's ranking

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It's time for bed and I'm torn between going back to the past to catch up on all the posts or just go to bed..

The pull to dreamland is strong so I'm gonna bid all of you goodnight and but I want to thanks @vangsweetie637 for letting us change our DP to our OTP instead of torturing us with the villains look. :joy:

tenor.gif?itemid=14227578

I've changed to the church scene at the hospital and I hope that whatever LG and JTE prayed / threatened for will come true in episode 16 for us.

Happy Ending please!

tenor.gif?itemid=4986280

• Like 5
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Im back!

Whoa..gone for just 1 day because I had to host a party and now I have 20 pages to backtrack :lol:

lol!! I agree that we should change our profile picture to something happier.

welcome back, haha... I have 5 more pages but take a break from backreading now, I think my eyes will fall out, LOL. the sound of soompi flute notified me here.

NOOOOOOOO, it's your punishment!! Bear with it! don't make excuse!!! 

Menkominfo Ancam Tutup Semua Medsos

Punishment is punishment, LOL

I think us losers have already suffered enough with our baddie/horseshoe/ I am a Loser punishment (just for 3 days only hahaha) :D I honestly think we already have our answer to the poll and next week scene with JY/LG is a whole new event. Of course, you can keep your baddie too if you want :P :D

hahahaha, should we have another poll, like how would the ending will be? who will last until the end, will JTE or LG remember each other, is that JTE and LJH who pass each other, is that scene for real or their imaginary, how about this one?\

lets all enjoy the final ride of next week’s finale instead :P

가자 kajaaaa!! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Forget about lee gon.. Is the real lmh catholic

The Camino pilgrimage is generally for Catholics.  Although when I did the pilgrimage a few years ago there were a few in our group who weren't Catholics.

So most probably LMH is Catholic.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Punishment is punishment, LOL

tenor.gif?itemid=5701243

I've changed it since I've got the blessing!

Goodnight! I'll respond to all the tags tomorrow. Lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1