[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

38 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

It was not your average everyday triangle as the show was not trying to go down that road. She sort of had a crush but was nothing more then that and just one-way crush. She was not a threat to JTE at all as LG was never into her with JTE presence or not

With jte's presence in lg's mind since he was 8 i would say pm  khoo has nil chance ...even Lady Noh has higher chance...and if he doesn't meet JTE...he would be a virgin all his life.

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Woo Do-hwan is showing off his presence with his strong charm.

Woo Do-hwan, who plays Jo Eun-seop of the Republic of Korea and Jo Young of the Korean Empire in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch," has emerged as a key player in the drama, showing off his sharp charisma, as well as his special chemistry with Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho), Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), and Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam).

Woo Do-hwan's colorful facial expressions and vivid acting gave life to the drama until the end.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202006071129121253321_1

WDH really deserves the best supporting actor award at baeksang 2021. His double characters just simply splendid and he nailed them!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • Love 4

8 minutes ago, x2020 said:

I am sending petition to end our "i am the loser - villains" term once the page turn 770, so that we can be beautiful and happy again for the next 7 days. Lets be loving, sweet, stinkily cute to one another. :D

Sign my name on that petition! :lol:

I’m such a sore loser! I miss LeeEul as my display! I just want to spend this last week celebrating them but I’m stuck promoting this baddie’s face. HOT but still, I want LeeEul! :lol:

8 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

cheers for a happy ending

They better not just stare at each other and smile! I need a kiss or a hug even. Please, not just a stare! :lol:

It looks like part of the bts, not an official still. The guy in the back wearing a mask and when did they ever blur people’s faces? And that big white board is a light reflector. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

9 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

With jte's presence in lg's mind since he was 8 i would say pm  khoo has nil chance ...even Lady Noh has higher chance...and if he doesn't meet JTE...he would be a virgin all his life.

Virgin for life that is to cruel:joy:. I just don't think the PM is his type perhaps she is to ambitious and he can see thru that 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, x2020 said:

I am sending petition to end our "i am the loser - villains" term once the page turn 770, so that we can be beautiful and happy again for the next 7 days. Lets be loving, sweet, stinkily cute to one another. :D

I mean villains can be cute. Luna makes a very cute villain, as cute as JTE. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Sign my name on that petition! :lol:

I’m such a sore loser! I miss LeeEul as my display! I just want to spend this last week celebrating them but I’m stuck promoting this baddie’s face. HOT but still, I want LeeEul! :lol:

Maybe you should've put up a LR/PM ship display. :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

35 minutes ago, x2020 said:

Thats a great idea send in the petition plz. hwaiting

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

There are no soilers in this show at this point when you consider the type of spoilers we had early on

I agree we had some ridiculous spoilers:joy: It's mostly due to the pedestrians who over saw the drama getting shoot live and they just couldn't resist filming everything 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

Just now, Time loop said:

I agree we had some ridiculous spoilers:joy: It's mostly due to the pedestrians who over saw the drama getting shoot live and they just couldn't resist filming everything 

Is it possible for them to shoot on secret locations or is that logistically impossible because people is everywhere except on a vacated island where there is no people at all 

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I mean villains can be cute. Luna makes a very cute villain, as cute as JTE. :lol:

Maybe you should've put up a LR/PM ship display. :joy:

I ship LR/PM

@Joanna Alfson

I pretty much agree people is everywhere so unless you go to unpopulated areas but then the drama losses genre and turns into period drama so you need people 

• Like 7

43 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

WDH really deserves the best supporting actor award at baeksang 2021. His double characters just simply splendid and he nailed them!

i didn't realize JY and ES were the same actor until much later in the show and I wasn't on this forum at that time. Somehow i found out and when i watched again, i was like holy richard simmons. This guy is amazing. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1