• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

All I'm saying is KES we BETTER get this or something close to this with all this mental and emotional rollercoaster you have been putting all of us, Lady Noh & Secretary Mo through! 

**I really hope JTE and LG maintain their memories somehow**

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

28 minutes ago, scrawford said:

So, I have a couple thoughts and predictions.

1. The scene with JTE police academy uniform was supposed to be part of LG visiting JTE while he was trying to get back to the present time, but it may be cut due to time. So we may not see it. 

2. LG from the end of episode 10, came to visit JTE after he went back to the night of treason and the flute never got cut in half, so LG knew that it change the course of their life and there is a possibility that they never cross path again? 

However we kinda knew that eventually LG found a way for them to be together. 

Arghhhhjj..... TKEM finally got really

good, I wish we have 4 more episode.

he was stained in blood so the visit probably happened before  he went back! maybe we will get a flashback 

• Like 4

After watching today's episode, I'm emotionally drained. Need a moment to unpack everything we saw in this episode

26ff8a7e95432eb38344e153af7b78b24e92bf3f

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 7

Why am I feeling hots for Lee Jihoon just from the preview? :sweatingbullets: Since LG is already for JTE, that means LJH is for us monarchs? Thank you KES for the fan service :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

I will read backwards later.. 

Now..  I want to say that... 

I can't stop cryiiiiing watching LeeEul:bawling:

How can KES became this cruel to us :tired:

How about next episode...  How I can survive! 

Huaaaa.. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hmmm...if Yeong dies while going back in time, then technically there still IS a Yeong in 2020, it just isn't the one that we've been seeing all along.  Because if they succeed, once 4 year old Yeong grows up and hits that day in 2020, he would have no need to go back in time and will continue living out his life. 

So here's what we still have to see in 16, based on promos and spoilers.

Hide contents
  •  
  • A scene that was shot with Nari/Sin Jae/JTE at The Alley, one of the 3 final scenes shot.  WDH is also there with ES and JY styling.
  •  

Here are my two prevalent theories right now -

Luna - that brings me to my second theory.  I think they're going to Parent Trap the next part of their lives.  She's trusting Luna enough to 1. go fetch LL without betraying them, and 2. telling her to protect her dad and her friends.  JTE is a bigger person than I am, I would've stabbed Luna in the throat.  But despite all that happens, JTE is offering her a happy ending, and she is actually genuine.  JTE's offer is essentially the same as LL's offer.  Steal the enemy, get a loving life.  But JTE is genuine, and I think that means a lot to Luna.

So JTE goes to KOC and becomes Queen, Luna lives as JTE and gets to live a loving life.  Maybe they swap back and forth.  They could be the balance that the Yo Yo kid is talking about.  That's why he's helped them both and why JTE is casually walking back and forth on her birthday in 2022.  It's possible that JTE and Luna switched briefly so she can celebrate her birthday with her dad.

Am now picturing Luna locked up in the study while LG and JY glare daggers at her while waiting for the Queen to come back.  Queen comes back in a fireman's carry by Jangmi 2.0 because she's slow AF.

Point in BOLD>> SCENE already Happened, They were wearing the same clothes where NARI was reading LR's hand and ES recognized Him in today's episode.

Even if prediction 2 happens , LUNA's cancer has nothing to do with the Manpasikjeok Breaking/Not Breaking or World Swaps, She is the Mirror Image of JTE who is health and she is Terminally Ill(LR and doppelganger case), one of the two will die Naturally in their designated time.Unless she gets a Donor and survives Cancer , I don't think Future swapping gonna happen.

• Like 4

I have no words or thoughts after ep 15. Mind blown. I have completely given up trying to guess the ending. I will just sit back and re-watch all episodes while waiting for ep 16. I have zero idea what to do with myself after TKEM ends next Friday.

Some things I didn't understand or didn't know how to interpret, if anyone can help me:

• The flowers from future LG disappeared, what did that mean? We have that future LG now at the end of ep 15, and I think we will see him going back to the JTE in ep 10 because the same voiceover of how deeply he loves JTE plays in the ep 16 preview. Does it mean that future LG ceased to exist?

• When LR said he sent LG and PM to hell, he did 2 things.
    1. Kill Sejin, why? Just to ensure the royal family has no heirs? If anything it pushed LG to go back to the night of treason, what good for LR came out of pushing LG to action?
    2. Switch out PM's mother, why? He had earlier realised PM is useless, but still asked her to kill LG or bring him the whip and leaves her with LJH's mom photo. I was already wondering what she could possibly do. Why does he still expects PM to do his bidding in ep 16 with her mom as hostage assuming she's not already killed? Unless this is just his lesson to the PM for being greedy but useless.

Thoughts:

• I love how ep 15 is just full of LR fail. He told SJ to kill LG or get the whip. Fail, SJ is on JTE and LG's side. Kept LJH's mom alive for 26 years just for LG's mom memorial day. Fail, she poisoned herself. Tried to shoot LG in the face when time stopped. Fail, he got shot by JY first once the time freeze ended.

• I also love the time LG and JTE spent in the hospital. I thought he was hugging a recently stabbed patient a little too hard though, that must have hurt. I love that they both saw how their time together in the past changed, with them falling in love much faster. I wish they showed us how the beheading scene changed (lol). I think that those changes carried on to current JTE as well, she was a lot more affectionate with LG at the hospital. 

• From the way things are going, it appears what we've been watching from ep 1 to 14 was the first timeline of LG and JTE meeting. 

• I hope we get to see what happens to everyone in ep 16 to get closure. Without the flute breaking in half, does Luna still live on the streets and get cancer? Does the real KSJ still get into an accident, and does KHM's mother still get hopelessly into debt? What becomes of Nari and MSA? Where have the chief been going all this time? Will LJH and his mom (and the pregnant lady) still live in squalid conditions with an abusive partner? Does JY still end up bffs with LG? Will KSR still be the PM of KOC? Does Lady Noh still stay by LG's side as he grows up? And why did she go to KOC and stay there for so many years in the first place?

• I didn't notice much PPL in ep 15 apart from the Yogiyo food delivery app and necklace. I wonder if they will seize their very last chance in ep 16 to slap us in the face with PPL from every single sponsor. lol.
    Edit: Rewatched and realised fried chicken appeared as well, when LG came back to the present. Damn, forgot about that. So all we're missing is the multi-purpose balm and kimchi.
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Have we talked about LMH's hands? his hands are so beautiful, manly, sexy, everything. Best hands I've ever seen :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

anyone still wondering when will this happen???

or it is that they are dating and they just teased us in between not giving away the real reason of posting this???? my mind is having all kind of thoughts.... :D 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Court_LadyA said:

Is this offcam or will it be part of EP16? :sweatingbullets:

The girl looks like Luna. She is the only one the carries a black backpack. Unless, like you said, this is offcam shot.

Edited by eVa_06
  • Like 1

Ooooh wait, JTE said that she wants to do all the moments she skipped, like traveling with LG, and watching movies together.

Soooo, they travel to 1939 to watch a movie together?  BRB I'm broken and dying

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Point in BOLD>> SCENE already Happened, They were wearing the same clothes where NARI was reading LR's hand and ES recognized Him in today's episode.

Even if prediction 2 happens , LUNA's cancer has nothing to do with the Manpasikjeok Breaking/Not Breaking or World Swaps, She is the Mirror Image of JTE who is health and she is Terminally Ill(LR and doppelganger case), one of the two will die Naturally in their designated time.Unless she gets a Donor and survives Cancer , I don't think Future swapping gonna happen.

OOOOH that makes sense!  So that scene did happen - and surprisingly without PPL shoved in our faces.

With prediction 2, the thing I'm going off of is that JTE knows that Luna is terminal and will die soon, but still asked her to live a long life.  I wonder if she's made arrangements for Luna to get the treatment if she needs, and we just didn't see that.  I don't think Luna has anything to do with the legend...but she IS an option for JTE to become Queen in KOC without having her dad lose a daughter.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, CallieP said:

@briseis You are right here and I said this a little earlier today, that I discovered you are right but I don't understand if he was only missing a few days in the real world in ROK, why did JTE miss him so much, it seems like he had been gone forever. He will miss her because it is 4 months but for her it is just a few days from when he left so why was she pining and missing him so much as well?  He had been gone longer than that in the past when his uncle was killed. This is just a few days, she should say, you are back pretty fast this time. :D It has just been a few days. But it seemed to me like she was waiting a long time too for him. :crazy:

@CallieP Also you can think about this way, the portal is one big wormhole and either sides of the worm opens up to either KOC or ROK. You are literally traveling a great deal of space in "no time" (going from one universe to another is like billions to trillions of light years apart). Therefore, for the LG who is traveling near the speed of light (which is like super fast) it would seem to him that it was just seconds or whatever. However to JTE who didn't move and remained stationary, her perceives that LG's clock as ticking slower relative to her. While for LG, it seems her clock ticks at the same rate relative to him. All of this is due time dilation which is an aspect of Einstein's Theory of General Relativity (LG mentioning certain aspects of physics weren't just for no good reason lol)!

A large portion of this show deals with physics and quantum mechanics so I really thought they should have tried to explain more instead of stating as a matter of fact! Its like saying "oh the earth is flat" and another person asking "why?" and that person saying back "it just is" lol

• Like 11
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

Ooooh wait, JTE said that she wants to do all the moments she skipped, like traveling with LG, and watching movies together.

Soooo, they travel to 1939 to watch a movie together?  BRB I'm broken and dying

WTH, can pyeha tone it down a couple of notches? Making it hard to fall in love with any real men. 

I will cry from happiness. It will be too sweet to not cry :bawling:

• Like 7
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Last episode, we saw present LR dying in the hands of past LR. This episode, he is back. How is this possible? Because in going back and getting killed, it left past LR with a new memory that he will die by his own hands if he travels back to meet himself. He’s smarter than he was before so he avoided death by simply not going back.

I think there might be a LOOP Hole here.

JTE said, she had Upgraded LG's memory now also wherein The events Did repeat itself BUT earlier!! So LR technically Never Get the chance to travel back because everything happened at an earlier date.(How, JTE is still injured but LR is there, He sees the Portrait of LG in KOC at a later date in this timeline)

Loophole: JTE is still IN CURRENT TIMELINE, There should be 2 LG's according to that. Someone needs to show me the EXACT dates to know.EVENTS when LG has returned is after 13 April 2020. But Time Travel happend somewhere on March or April Start (Not known when did LG go back)

Last we know LG was in KOC on 13 April 2016 and JTE got stabbed on or after 13 April 2020.

I now have confused myself lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

And what is it that the headless wonder that is Original LL said?  Sin Jae is the card he played wrong, and JTE is the card he didn't expect?  Because that both happened this episode.

SJ never came over to his side, even when presented with the death of both mothers.  It was LL's actions at the beginning that fully brought SJ over to the King's side, and he was a MASSIVE player in this. 

Nobody is expecting JTE to be the one to go through the portal.  Everyone else believes that it's going to be SJ going through, when it's going to be JTE.  Even her photo fell to the ground, when non living items can't fall in the in-between.  She's the personification of life, and LL and even LG can be shrouded with death.  She's throwing herself in as a wrench.

• Like 13
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, Jaja said:

Have we talked about LMH's hands? his hands are so beautiful, manly, sexy, everything. Best hands I've ever seen :sweatingbullets:

I was able to hold  Pyeha's right hand  in less than 5 seconds back in 2011. I didn't want to wash my hands and my BP shoot up to 170/90.  lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3

After today's episode. I am back to Meditating AGAIN!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

50 minutes ago, madmad min said:

I actually am also confused with this.

1. Flute is sealed with Blood magic, somehow LG came to the conclusion the night of treason has to be repeated and LR has to be killed for WORLDS to stop swapping.

2. IT IS unless you don't let the flute break in the first place , ie go back to Lady Noh's time and ask Grandpa to just Vanish it from the face of the earth. Save the Flute.

3. I thought it was Manpasikjeok or LR, but SJ caught up with her and SJ is now with TEL>>In conclusion I don't know.

@madmad min Don't worry, Im about to draw a light cone to explain the whole ending in another edition of "Sweet Butter's Physics Based Explanation of TKEM" :joy:. My butt has been able to logically predict what the whole flute does, how time travel works, and how the in between place works just by using physics with a hint of creativity haha

• Like 9
  • Love 2