Quantcast

15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@Heretorant clearly needs to start planning.  She is Secretary Mo.

Speaking of Genovia, I used to think Lord Nicholas on that stupid bike was the hottest thing, but LG on the thicc horse has beaten him to the ground.

Are we sure it’s the wedding and not PM’s execution?  LG put out his ugliest chairs for the occasion. 

omo!! If it’s the PM execution then by all means, use those chairs!! 

because this will be me:

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Guys, if you had a choice... would you want to live in a Constitutional Monarchy KOC, or a Constitutional Republic ROK?    

I would have to say Monarchy KOC. It has way higher GDP and seems to be more advanced definitely the right choice and I think if the opportunity was real most koreans would chose to live under Lee Gon as their supreme ruler tho I don't think they would care about the constitution or LG but the majority would sign up to cross over due to mainly the GDP there is plenty of wealth in Lee gon's world as the supreme leader and to be frank a job that suits Lee Min Ho.. Imagine Lee Min Ho landing in washtingon to meet the current president it would be such a fanfare show or anywhere in the world. Fangirls would come out yelling his names he would be the first states leader to have massive fanbase. He would cause security issues when visiting but it would be a great occasion

• Like 1
  • LOL 15
16 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Imagine Lee Min Ho landing in washtingon to meet the current president it would be such a fanfare show or anywhere in the world. Fangirls would come out yelling his names he would be the first states leader to have massive fanbase. He would cause security issues when visiting but it would be a great occasion

Sorry to make this about our current events, but I think we all would like to live in the KOC's version of the United States, whatever it is. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Guys, if you had a choice... would you want to live in a Constitutional Monarchy KOC, or a Constitutional Republic ROK?    

It's easy I would chose the monarchy... 

Spoiler

original.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
28 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Monarchy cause 

BMjnOTG.png

Who wouldn't want bills with LMH's face on it?

• Like 1
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Sorry to make this about our current events, but I think we all would like to live in the KOC's version of the United States, whatever it is. 

No Donald Trump in the other version of the US lmao which would be somewhat refreshing:joy:

Nor Joe Bidden:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
6 hours ago, kboramint said:

Hmmm...interesting. I know I should put more thought into this but seeing that I am already in a world where it’s quite a mess right now.. heck, if I can run to a world where LMH aka as LG is my King, then:
200.gif

I am coming, Peyha!! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
32 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

No wonder JTE's skin is glowing. It's not the effect of the PPL. It's due to her having went to KOC twice already. :lol:

@koreaboooo HAHAHAH!!!!! Yea exactly!!! The slogan/instructions for that PPL should be "bottled wormhole at the tips of fingers, use twice daily for immortal looking skin " hahahah

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
38 minutes ago, kboramint said:

KOC hands down. A New Year’s walk with Prince Charming in the moonlight? Yep, yep. Sorry hubby.. :w00t:

However, I would have to give up BBQ chicken.....Noooooooooooooooo! :tears: Maybe LG can steal the recipe from BBQ chicken and create his own company over at KOC. That’s the ticket! 

Savior - 

I think it’s LG and SJ followed by LG and Luna or JTE.
And followed by it’s all 2 LG’s. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
24 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Things seems to be getting worse by the day but with an alternative US in the TKEM world multiverse. I would have loved to see Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello as the King and Queen of that world. 

Only for performing my favourite live performance ever and still didnt get over the missed opportunity for the final kiss to seal of an absolute legendary stage performance

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Omo! New stills! Thanks @syntyche and @leeminhosny

I love him in his savior outfit!! :wub: 

but is that a phone booth within the bamboo forest?? :o Kind of a strange location to have a phone booth when the forest doesn’t seem to have the public visiting it. I mean, I remember the King’s men, JY, TE having access only, and LG and LR, to the bamboo forest :sweatingbullets: and he is holding a newspaper? Hmm..sent by LR perhaps. This must be the confrontation we saw in the preview.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
57 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

omo!! If it’s the PM execution then by all means, use those chairs!! 

because this will be me:

Speaking about the PM? Since she is not the PM anymore and pretty much impeached what benefits dose she have that could interest LG? She has nothing to offer LG now and he could pretty much cut short on bad investments

• Like 4
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Speaking about the PM? Since she is not the PM anymore and pretty much impeached what benefits dose she have that could interest LG? She has nothing to offer LG now and he could pretty much cut short on bad investments

Hmm..interesting question. This is my thought:

now that she is no longer PM, she actually holds no more authority with her position against LG so he has nothing more to gain from her. LG basically just gained another traitor and enemy.

But, she is still working with LR. Her benefit now is no longer with LG but with LR. She can pretty much still go against LG with the support of LR behind her. She may even end up using TE to threaten LG just like LR did in order to exchange her for the flute in episode 11. But the thing is, LR and PM are both greedy with desires. One of them is bound to stab the other first. Question is: will PM betray first or will LR? LR can dispose PM if she is no longer useful. But PM can stab first by betraying him to LG. This will only happens if she sees that LR is no longer of use to her or she figures that LR no longer needs her. As of now, the dynamic is between LR and her. They are probably going to work together to stop/harm LG. And they are both going to use each other. 

• Like 6
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주