[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

7 minutes ago, Jaja said:

Before MinEun(love them) , I need my happy ending for LeeEul couple.. I'm so invested in them that I would feel devastated if there's a sad ending :(

It's KES after all and sad ending is definitely a possibility and on the cards. Prepare your heart:joy:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

While we're in between episodes, it feels kinda like that 4th dimension where nothing can be explained.  :lol:

So we're just aimlessly wondering and experimenting.

I was thinking about the multiple umbrellas, and I think they are an indicator of time traveling.

They weren't made with parts of the flute, and are not fakes/decoys, but clones that came from LR's time travels.

(So Luna just needs to steal one.  Ha.)

I think the two newspapers are a similar sign of time travel.

It is an old newspaper, the two are identical, were mailed on the same day, but arrived a day apart.

8713d99215623e5ca7d9a48440d8ccd837878dab

• Like 1
  • Insightful 10

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

So this is what fans were referring to when they reported earlier that there will be extra scenes. Ok, sign me up! I’d love it if episode 20 can be longer too! 1 hour and 40 minutes would be perfect! Even though I highly doubt it. Curse sbs. It’s always their fault.

Does that include advertisement?

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but I'm not hopefully with SBS always making last minute changes...

2 hours ago, x2020 said:

My Pessimistic mind: I dont think it a hint for Wedding because, how can they get married without YTE's Dad, Nari, ES, Twins, SJ and friends from the Police station?... and if there is a wedding, I cant think how can LG bring all YTE's family and closed friends to cross the world? :lol: 

My Optimistic mind: :w00t::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please let me talk to your pessimistic mind.

LG and JTE will just do 2 wedding at 2 world then!

tenor.gif

:joy:

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I will arrive without invitation:D sneaking my way in from the behind Doors 

Count me in!!!!

Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Also can I just say I am not impressed with the wedding decor - JTE must have let both Jangmis pick the chairs. Those covers are going to wrinkle so badly.

Now that I think about it, shouldn’t the wedding be held in a church?  His parents got married in a church and he’s a sort of practicing Catholic.  I also think it’s kind of odd they’re getting married in the throne room, unless if they’re just actively trying to really anger PM off, in which case, go for it.

Could it be the Queens inauguration?  

@CallieP The Alley has a dozen locations or so, mostly in the San Gabriel Valley in SoCal.  We don’t have any here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

Saw this on IG

This is so contagious!

A laughing and happy LMH makes me laugh and feel happy despite not watching the whole clip or the questions asked.

Anyone know where can I watch the whole clip of this?

I wanna laugh along too! 

For now.. I'll go sleep first.

Goodnight everyone

Hope I'm able to bring a smile to anyone who is reading this post. :blush:

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 3
  • Love 8

34 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The Saviour theory has been a hot topic since episode 1 and will likely carry on until we see the full scene. I am of the opinion that it was 2 saviours LG-JY

I know it is an hot topic since epi 1 and we (including me:lol:) went through all the possibilities of who would be 2nd savior .

Even I am of the opinion that it was 2 saviors but my guess for 2nd savior is : (in descending order of possibility)

1. Sin jae ( major possibility IMO)

2. JTE 

3. JY

• Like 4

Date/Year

Event

King Sinmun received Bamboo Flute from the King of Dragon sea

Korean War

Lady Noh from North Korea (ROK) follow King Haejong to KOC

Summer 1994 :

LL commit treason to LG’s father, try to kill LG, Get ½ of the flute, encounter the gate in Bamboo forent and enter ROK.

In ROK : LL Killed his and LG’s doppelganger, Kidnap LG’s mom doppelganger

LG coronation as a King of KOC

LL (doppelgangger)’s body found in KOC, and LL reported dead by the Royal Court

Possibility of KSJ was brought by LL to ROK

10 Sep 2019 : LG look at YTE ID that he kept in the book Alice and the wonderland.

Fall (Sep-Dec) 2019 :

Luna 1st appearance with the rabbit coat

LL captured in the photo in Myeong Se Na’s camera during LG’s rowing competition

LG in Bamboo forest and 1st time travel to ROK, and meet YTE

LG proposed YTE to be his Queen on 2nd day in ROK

11 Nov 2019:

YTE received new ID card

LG bring YTE to KOC for the 1st time

Etc etc

New year :

1st eye to eye LG and LL on the street in KOC

PM Koo, Luna travel to ROK

YTE kidnapped and sent to KOC

YTE Epic rescue by LG and declaration of YTE as future Queen of KOC

LG being inconsiderately scandalous, and “beheaded” YTE :lol:

Time stop over 1 hour

PM Koo JV with LL

Etc etc etc

Interrogation room : SJ and YTE with LL

27 May 2022 (JTE Birthday) : YTE in the cctv in front of the Haesong Bookstore (KOC)

When do you all think the LG time travel happen?

My Ultimate question from EP1 : What is the connection of YTE ID , Savior and Luna in Rabbit shirt, Yoyo Boy

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Can anyone give me some insight into why LG is "falling heads over heels in love" by 2nd episode and declaring her his queen. 

I mean, it has always puzzled me other than he he has known her his "whole" life with the id card, but to jump into love immediately.. It didn't make much sense. Not that it is not swoon-worthy. 

I ask this question back and someone replied that it could be they have met and fall in love in the past and this is like a time loop or something and they with the residual feelings, it just got stir up. But... What if it is not... It is their first time.meeting in this time loop? Any insights? 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Saw this on IG

This is so contagious!

Anyone know where can I watch the whole clip of this?

I wanna laugh along too! 

This is it:) 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

HOLD UP you can see his throne behind him, and both flags. 

Oh my goodness Lee Min Ho.  What have you done HAHA.  I’m sure this was approved by the TKEM folks but what on earth are they doing?!

The two flags are apart of KOC. One of is the King’s flag. 

I’ll be laughing if lmh just spoiled a big part of the show for us but I don’t think he did. He knows better right? lol. 

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, x2020 said:

Date/Year

Event

King Sinmun received Bamboo Flute from the King of Dragon sea

Korean War

Lady Noh from North Korea (ROK) follow King Haejong to KOC

Summer 1994 :

LL commit treason to LG’s father, try to kill LG, Get ½ of the flute, encounter the gate in Bamboo forent and enter ROK.

In ROK : LL Killed his and LG’s doppelganger, Kidnap LG’s mom doppelganger

LG coronation as a King of KOC

LL (doppelgangger)’s body found in KOC, and LL reported dead by the Royal Court

Possibility of KSJ was brought by LL to ROK

1994-1995 Timeline is not correct with respect to LG. LG got coronated within 6 days of His Father's death and for 26 days he had to mourn the date as the First duty after being the KING, it should by your timeline lie in Summer of 94 itself.

@AgentQuake @Elnin Joery,  The 2 flags behind LMH IG blurred running PIC is of KOC Itself. One represents the Kingdom, other one Represents an EVENT wherein the KING HIMSELF is present (in the sea war with JAPAN, the Japanese troops were alerted of KOC King himself being on the COREAN SHIP after they saw the Other flag with flower drawn on it), @Heretorant Is correct in that sense.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:
6 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

The two flags are apart of KOC. One of is the King’s flag. 

Two flags? You means as in both countries having different flags? 

Yes, KOC and ROK have different flags. 

But the two flags shown in the back of lmh’s Instagram photo is from KOC. One is their national flag and the other is the King’s flag. 

My point of bringing this up is to say it’s not a merging of two worlds happening, in case anyone thought so. Lol. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

Could be Possible, But As of now till EPISODE 13 We do NOT know the Existence of Lady NOH or SJ's Doppelganger.

SJ and LADY Noh as the theory goes uptil now, Thunder Scars do not appear. >>>Consistent with Theory that Crossing+Unnatural Death = SCARS.(We are assuming they crossed but doppelgangers had natural death)

NO CROSSING+NATURAL DEATH=NO SCARS >>.As of Episode 14 if either of the Doppelgangers ARE ALIVE , .This will be point to Only Crossing as the main factor because Ji-Hun's mom does not get scars as of now, LG's mom died a natural death, and THEY did NOT Cross Over.

NO CROSSING+NATURAL DEATH=NO SCARS>>>We had the Lady in the mask's roomate and the Lady Noh's palace team lady who never Crossed over but Roomate was Killed by LR's henchman (making it as a suicide), the KOC Palace team lady did not GET the scars, but doppleganger died an unnatural death.

CROSSING+NATURAL DEATH=SCAR NO SCAR DEPENDS ON>>

IF LADY Noh's Doppleganger is ALIVE>>She will not get the scars

IF LADY Noh's Doppleganger DIEd of NATURAL Cause , BUT LADY NOH CROSSED OVER>> She gets the scar or not is to be seen.

SJ 's Doppleganger in ROK is still DEAD via coma.

O'Right this was confusing somewhat I gotta admit. 

You didn't highlight the crossing >> no scars options that well but left it open ended 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3