[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Haha lee min ho is huge in asia. Taiwan and hongkong love him. If it was allowed in china, it would've done the same. It is already a international  hit. I am happy for kim go eun. She is A lister in korea but this drama can be her ticket to international  fame!

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

"The King" topped the ranking of Netflix HK (TOP 1 ) and Taiwan (TOP 2) today.

cr as tagged

Thank you gtLmh0622- that is brilliant news. Also according to twitter it is No 2 on Netflix Korea, no. 1 in Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore! I really hope the cast and everyone 

involved in the drama know that.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3

51 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Thank you gtLmh0622- that is brilliant news! I really hope the cast and everyone 

involved in the drama know that.

More good news for you. Also topped in Singapore, Malaysia, and Philippines. Is there any more ? Definitely yes. :lol:

EV9eKwqU4AUeqws?format=jpg&name=large

EV9aV5uU8AExHdY?format=jpg&name=large

005Uf2zYgy1gdzc9x1a79j30u01sx7wh.jpg

• Like 11
  • Awesome 3

46 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I liked the scene in the bakery. :)

LG showed in  such a boyish way how TE tied her hair.

I like it when LG is simply dressed as in that scene.

He knows her well that she's fiercely ties up her hair whenever she gets irritated. Aww.. what an attentive boyfriend! :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

JTBC PLUS | 2020. 04. 19. 2:52 AM

''Digital monster'' Zion.T features in first OST of ''The King: Eternal Monarch''

CFBB38-A2-0-BA3-4-B5-A-8690-AEFE2351-FCF

Zion.T has become the first singer to perform an OST of the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch".

On April 18, Zion.T's "I Just Want To Stay With You" - the first OST of the new Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS) - came out on online digital music sites.

"I Just Want To Stay With You" became a hot topic when being inserted into a scene of Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) and Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) in episode 1 that was on air amid the audience's intense interest on April 17. Zion.T's great vocal enhanced the drama's attraction when intensifying the feeling of these two characters' sad love story in the parallel world.

The song contains Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul's heartbreaking feelings of missing and longing for each other. Zion.T performed the song "I Just Want To Stay With You" in a greater and more delicate manner thanks to his own warm emotions. Zion.T's sophisticated emotions and unique voice succeeded in capturing TV viewers' hearts, foreshadowing the birth of a sensational OST. 

On the other hand, Zion.T is meeting the audience at 10 pm (KST) every Monday through ''Song Farm'' (digital channels M2 and Mnet) - a short-form entertainment show depicting his lonely battle as a producer. In addition, the singer also has many other exciting activities, such as working as the host of radio show SAP (Naver NOW.) and interacting with the audience at 10 pm (KST) every Thursday.

Reporter Cho Yeon-gyeong /cho.yeongyeong@jtbc.co.kr
Everything Idol, Everyday Exclusive 
https://vtoday.vlive.tv/home

• Like 7

15 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You’d have to be a math major or a mathematician to really understand quantum theory and quantum mechanics. It’s quite difficult to grasp. In fact, many mathematicians still don’t understand it lol. But it’s the idea that all things can exist as many things at the same time. Don’t know how but many believe it to be real. 

Ok. I believe no matter how many times I repeat the explanation.

I'll still be clueless.  LOL

@Ameera Ali Yes!!! 

Can you imagine my joy when I saw Park Hoon?!

:love:

I was squealing with joy when I saw him!!!!

Though his presence is short lived but I can connect to the drama already without the math or science part! Lol

On a serious note, is anyone suspicious of KSJ (JTE's partner)?

As @Ameera Ali has pointed out.. why the drawing of the logo? 

Are we missing something?

@CarolynH actually I don't find it weird for LG to be carrying a wallet. I would think he will need space as well from all the royal guards and etc hence the "runaways". LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Ok I can't take it anymore. What outerwear is suitable for someone just wearing a low v neck sweater? I keep seeing the gif you see. 

I can't work out if the v neck is even exceptionally low for a male v neck sweater. Aren't v neck necklines higher?

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

005DCUQYgy1gdz7imlu93j30yi0xdwgo.jpg&key

005DCUQYgy1gdz7klychkj30u00h0dhy.jpg&key

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

"The King" topped the ranking of Netflix HK (TOP 1 ) and Taiwan (TOP 2) today.

cr as tagged

Oh woow. It really have exploded up. No wonder it was trending 2nd place worldwide on twitter. I knew it was gonna flare up Internationally but not to this extend early on. 

Also number 1 in singapore 

EV9ttl8VAAESDC9?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 7
  • Love 1

The consequences of crossing to the other world makes both LR and LG has the power to stop the time. I think it's how LG finally convinced JTE in the upcoming episodes. 

Then this could he the answer on how LG's savior be in that palace that day with JTE's badge. I bet there must be some kind of message through the badge. It seems the masked guy intentionally let LG took it. He has enough time to take it back from him before leaving. Then this lead to who this mysterious masked guy actually? Some speculated it could be the adult LG himself, who travels back to the past to save himself. Okay.. this seems logical a bit. And I seem to lean on this idea too.

I keep coming back spreading my thoughts once in every hour. Wish for next episodes to come early. Ha! The wait is just begun! :phew: :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5
  • Insightful 5