• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Geolyvseven said:

I think this is fake.If you scroll further down, its mentioned so. I'm worried though if crazed rabid anti's can figure out to replicate similar stuff and create  misunderstandings and claim it as being him ...

Is it really possible to fake such conversations with screenshot of his profile pic? He's such a dork he needs to be careful.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Umjicheok said:

Edit:

1. @mychoiyoung Oh Yessss it makes sense .... wow we never considered it before this when literally in last episode JTE- LG had this conversation about time freeze and waste of security near his other portal. But the time freeze was less than 1 hr right? So he must have quickly reached prince Buyeong's residence and killed all the royal guards , went inside and sat down waiting for prince Buyeong to come out :tears:

2. In last episode they used the portal 2 times right? One when eun sup- JTE- LG crossed and one when Lee lim crossed to KOC.

14 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

@Umjicheok you just made a massive point.  I think Prince Buyeong is up north by Seoul, right?  At the time that he was killed, which was 2-3 crosses before the 4889 second one, it would have been less than an hour.  If LL’s bamboo forest is an hour north of Busan, then that’s at least an hour or more to fly to Seoul, where Buyeong’s residence is.  He wouldn’t have had time to cross the portal, and then fly to Seoul, killed everyone, and get to the Prince in time for the clock to start again.  I don’t remember LG crossing at that time too.   I have two theories...

LL had one of his minions cross the portal while he waited by Buyeong and then went ahead when time stopped.  

Jacket of Doom happened a few scenes later.  The fake out was that LG traveled to give TE flowers and was devastated because of his uncle’s death, but we know now that he was stuck and it’s a time traveler.  What if THAT Lee Gon crossing the portal is what gave LL the opportunity?  Timing works out - LG crosses, makes his moves.   Time stops again during the kiss, and this time it’s LL moving back.

6 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Oooh I didn't know that Prince was in Seoul at that time. I thought he was staying at the Secondary Palace. But you are right @Umjicheok @AgentQuake about the timing.

But now that the time freeze is over by an hour, the grim possibility of doing the same in the Palace is higher :(

Ok  I admit that I didn't even knew that I was onto something when I typed that:joy:. I just thought the time would be too tight for Lee lim to accomplish all that in less than 1 hr.

So @AgentQuakeyou mean Lee lim either used his minion to cross the portal to make time freeze or made use of time freeze when time-traveller LG crossed the portal? 

I also wonder what happens to ppl after they crossed the portal? They must freeze for the leftover time (after crossing the portal)? Because at first I thought with every crossing the portal time is increasing because the distance between two worlds is increasing BUT after LL/LG crossing the portal, if there are still ppl in time freeze that means the time required to cross the portal is NOT increasing? ( I am making this assumption based on What LG said to TE that there is no use of guards around the portal since they are in time freeze)

12 hours ago, aya02 said:

twins don't have the same finger prints tho 

Yes you are right and I acknowledged that  in my next posts on pg 626 and 629 . That is one contradiction to my twin theory but I still stand by my belief that they are NOT JUST doppleganglers.:lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

The real savior is....

Spoiler

Lee Lim!!!

I don't remember who wrote that. But I thought it was the craziest, most unpredictable plot-twist.

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Posted (edited)

LMH twt and MYM IG update

From the moment he found out that he was the one who saved himself 25 years ago, to the moment losing consciousness, the ending of episode 13 was the one most thrilling

EZam279U8AEtntA?format=jpg&name=small

EZam3nMU8AAyA3V?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by syntyche
  • Like 8
  • Love 6

On 5/31/2020 at 4:14 AM, Heretorant said:

LG is also wearing the shoes of the first savior to enter

Oh wait sooooo uhm now this got me confused again CAN I GET A BREAK

So if LG is wearing the first shooter's shoes, then who is the second shooter? SJ can't be the second shooter, coz the second shooter is the one who went to bb LG and 'left' TE's ID (which we know is in LG's possession). If SJ is the second shooter, why would he care so much about bb LG nooo that can't be it.

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

PS. I really really hope those shoe-scenes weren't just a mishap. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

So if LG is wearing the first shooter's shoes, then who is the second shooter? SJ can't be the second shooter, coz the second shooter is the one who went to bb LG and 'left' TE's ID (which we know is in LG's possession). If SJ is the second shooter, why would he care so much about bb LG nooo that can't be it.

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

PS. I really really hope those shoe-scenes weren't just a mishap. 

I hope too there wasn't a mistake by the dresser about the two different pairs of shoes.
Otherwise, the Internet's gonna explode.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Oh wait sooooo uhm now this got me confused again CAN I GET A BREAK

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

The one who checked the pulse is definitely LG because his face is shown clear as daylight.

At the end of episode 13, LG is wearing the shoes shown when the savior first walked in. I pointed it out to confirm that LG is, indeed, a good shooter. 

Is there a possibility there’s only one savior? 

I go back and forth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

Like you, I NEED THE TRUTH NOW! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

The one who checked the pulse is definitely LG because his face is shown clear as daylight.

At the end of episode 13, LG is wearing the shoes shown when the savior first walked in. I pointed it out to confirm that LG is, indeed, a good shooter. 

I go back and fourth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

There is definitely a possibility that there is only one savior (I don't want that tho huhu). However, if there is only one savior, how do we explain those goody-two-shoes?

If it were a wardrobe mishap, why the hell would they change shoes in the middle of shooting a scene ahahahaha

This may sound a little far-fetched, but what if something happens along the way that would leave those shoes in SJ's possession (idk how the hell that could happen but what if). His shoes got ripped and LG had to lend it to him? Hahahahaaa idk anymore :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

After reading the complicated script that was already likely to cause a lot of confusion, maybe someone wanted to make a joke, and switched the shoes?

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I don’t know if this has been discussed here earlier, but don’t you think there is a mystery behind LR’s doppelgänger’s dead body?
After committing the treason, LR escaped to the ROK and killed his doppelgänger. All these happened in 1994. But the dead body of the doppelgänger was found in KOC a year after all these in 1995. Why? :confounded:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Anagha said:

I don’t know if this has been discussed here earlier, but don’t you think there is a mystery behind LR’s doppelgänger’s dead body?
After committing the treason, LR escaped to the ROK and killed his doppelgänger. All these happened in 1994. But the dead body of the doppelgänger was found in KOC a year after all these in 1995. Why? :confounded:

Lee Lim left the body for a short period of time in the area where time elapses slower than QOK. This served him as a freezer...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I go back and fourth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

I watched that scene again and again but i can't find the 2nd pair of shoes :(  

anyway, what if... LG went back twice. so there were 2 of him? lol. far fetched. 

• Like 8

If both saviours are LG, did JTE from a different timeline buy LG a different pair of black shoes? :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

We all wanting to kill Luna but what if she's

Spoiler

Spoiler

THE ALMIGHTY

she trynna poison lee gon coz she afraid lee gon might replace her as god

ALRIGHT, don't mind me. I've been sick these days (oh dear it isnt Rona) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

Lee Lim left the body for a short period of time in the area where time elapses slower than QOK. This served him as a freezer...

But why would he do that? Why would he wait for an year to pass in KOC to expose the dead body? 
I was asking “why” , not “how”?

Edited by Anagha
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, violet.ears said:

If both saviours are LG, did JTE from a different timeline buy LG a different pair of black shoes? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL that's one possibility since everything is a loop right ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I watched that scene again and again but i can't find the 2nd pair of shoes :(  

anyway, what if... LG went back twice. so there were 2 of him? lol. far fetched. 

@mychoiyoung shared this post in one of her earlier replies. There are links to the images of the two pairs of shoes :lol:

However, could it also be possible that we're just seeing it wrong :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Anagha said:

But why would he do that? Why would he wait for an year to pass in KOC to expose the dead body? 
I was asking “why” , not “how”?

I dont know.

I dont remember well what is time difference.

1min = 1h ?

So it take no more than 5-6 days, it's nothing.

Well, here I suppose LL already now about this place a this moment. Im not sure of that. Maybe he discovered this after one day ? Then make some experience, explore a bit. Then he discover how many are time difference. Then drop the body.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

@mychoiyoung shared this post in one of her earlier replies. There are links to the images of the two pairs of shoes :lol:

you guys are just amazingly observant . lol i tried to see if they were the same pair or not,  i think one is high cut and the other is low cut.  The low cut one looks petite in size? female shoes? JTE? 

• Like 5