Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

9 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

So if LG is wearing the first shooter's shoes, then who is the second shooter? SJ can't be the second shooter, coz the second shooter is the one who went to bb LG and 'left' TE's ID (which we know is in LG's possession). If SJ is the second shooter, why would he care so much about bb LG nooo that can't be it.

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

PS. I really really hope those shoe-scenes weren't just a mishap. 

I hope too there wasn't a mistake by the dresser about the two different pairs of shoes.
Otherwise, the Internet's gonna explode.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

58 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

Oh wait sooooo uhm now this got me confused again CAN I GET A BREAK

So if LG is wearing the first shooter's shoes, then who is the second shooter? SJ can't be the second shooter, coz the second shooter is the one who went to bb LG and 'left' TE's ID (which we know is in LG's possession). If SJ is the second shooter, why would he care so much about bb LG nooo that can't be it.

I NEED THE TRUTH NOW

The one who checked the pulse is definitely LG because his face is shown clear as daylight.

At the end of episode 13, LG is wearing the shoes shown when the savior first walked in. I pointed it out to confirm that LG is, indeed, a good shooter. 

Is there a possibility there’s only one savior? 

I go back and forth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

Like you, I NEED THE TRUTH NOW! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

The one who checked the pulse is definitely LG because his face is shown clear as daylight.

At the end of episode 13, LG is wearing the shoes shown when the savior first walked in. I pointed it out to confirm that LG is, indeed, a good shooter. 

I go back and fourth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

There is definitely a possibility that there is only one savior (I don't want that tho huhu). However, if there is only one savior, how do we explain those goody-two-shoes?

If it were a wardrobe mishap, why the hell would they change shoes in the middle of shooting a scene ahahahaha

This may sound a little far-fetched, but what if something happens along the way that would leave those shoes in SJ's possession (idk how the hell that could happen but what if). His shoes got ripped and LG had to lend it to him? Hahahahaaa idk anymore :bawling:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

After reading the complicated script that was already likely to cause a lot of confusion, maybe someone wanted to make a joke, and switched the shoes?

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I don’t know if this has been discussed here earlier, but don’t you think there is a mystery behind LR’s doppelgänger’s dead body?
After committing the treason, LR escaped to the ROK and killed his doppelgänger. All these happened in 1994. But the dead body of the doppelgänger was found in KOC a year after all these in 1995. Why? :confounded:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Anagha said:

I don’t know if this has been discussed here earlier, but don’t you think there is a mystery behind LR’s doppelgänger’s dead body?
After committing the treason, LR escaped to the ROK and killed his doppelgänger. All these happened in 1994. But the dead body of the doppelgänger was found in KOC a year after all these in 1995. Why? :confounded:

Lee Lim left the body for a short period of time in the area where time elapses slower than QOK. This served him as a freezer...

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I go back and fourth on this theory. I can’t decide whether there’s one or two saviors. I can reason both. 

I watched that scene again and again but i can't find the 2nd pair of shoes :(  

anyway, what if... LG went back twice. so there were 2 of him? lol. far fetched. 

• Like 8

If both saviours are LG, did JTE from a different timeline buy LG a different pair of black shoes? :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

We all wanting to kill Luna but what if she's

Spoiler

Spoiler

THE ALMIGHTY

she trynna poison lee gon coz she afraid lee gon might replace her as god

ALRIGHT, don't mind me. I've been sick these days (oh dear it isnt Rona) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, wenchanteur said:

Lee Lim left the body for a short period of time in the area where time elapses slower than QOK. This served him as a freezer...

But why would he do that? Why would he wait for an year to pass in KOC to expose the dead body? 
I was asking “why” , not “how”?

Edited by Anagha
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, violet.ears said:

If both saviours are LG, did JTE from a different timeline buy LG a different pair of black shoes? :lol::lol::lol:

LOL that's one possibility since everything is a loop right ?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

16 minutes ago, SCSfanz said:

I watched that scene again and again but i can't find the 2nd pair of shoes :(  

anyway, what if... LG went back twice. so there were 2 of him? lol. far fetched. 

@mychoiyoung shared this post in one of her earlier replies. There are links to the images of the two pairs of shoes :lol:

However, could it also be possible that we're just seeing it wrong :blink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Anagha said:

But why would he do that? Why would he wait for an year to pass in KOC to expose the dead body? 
I was asking “why” , not “how”?

I dont know.

I dont remember well what is time difference.

1min = 1h ?

So it take no more than 5-6 days, it's nothing.

Well, here I suppose LL already now about this place a this moment. Im not sure of that. Maybe he discovered this after one day ? Then make some experience, explore a bit. Then he discover how many are time difference. Then drop the body.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

@mychoiyoung shared this post in one of her earlier replies. There are links to the images of the two pairs of shoes :lol:

you guys are just amazingly observant . lol i tried to see if they were the same pair or not,  i think one is high cut and the other is low cut.  The low cut one looks petite in size? female shoes? JTE? 

• Like 5

I am almost sure (not definitively) that Saviors team is not :

Lady Noh + Yoyo Girl.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

32 minutes ago, Wanderer062287 said:

However, could it also be possible that we're just seeing it wrong :blink:

Nope, we are not just seeing things. I checked to confirm and once again, I’m sold they are different. It doesn’t take much to notice the difference. There are two holes in the middle of the second shoe that’s missing from the first pair of shoes.

I keep going back and forth and now I’m back with there are 2 saviors. There’s a reason why they showed us two walking clips. It’s a huge indicator that someone else is walking in. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Okay, Netflix really needed to put a disclaimer on the “wrapping it” comment, explaining what was being discussed.

The astronomical amount of western LMHoes who were convinced it was about a condom all had conniptions on YouTube (I got to grace all of you guys with my howling).  Many hot flashes appeared to have been had, and then we find out it is once again about the booze.

Where is the disclaimer?  Haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Having SJ as the first saviour would actually make sense. Like the others said, he is a sharp shooter. The 2nd saviour was obviously not hitting anyone with his shots. 

I can think of a few motivations for SJ to want to help LG

1) JTE was killed by Luna

2) To prevent LR from getting the flute, and switching him over to ROK. 

3) There is some horrible backstory about the accident of the real SJ in ROK that could also have been prevented if LR didn't get the flute. 

The other speculated saviour, JY, doesn't have much motivation to want to join LG in this. Unless this is the "I will follow wherever he goes because I want him to be happy :wub:" mindset he was telling SJ about. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Innocent people will have the joy of discovering the existence of the two saviors in a plot-twist.
And when the moment come, that will lead me to drop a comment, looking jaded: "pfff, so predictable".

:weary:

Soompi does a lot of moral damage to me...:wacko:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8