[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Laughed so hard upon this comment about the poison. So true!!! 

:joy::joy:

i just backtracked 9 pages and by the time I was done reading all the comments and theories, my mind went: :dizzy: lol. We are all truly an amazing team of people here! :wub:

I don’t believe JY is a baddie. Nothing so far has convinced me. Also, in the preview, there was a VO of JY stating if LG was the one who saved himself that night. Either he figured it out himself or LG told him. I don’t think JY would turn on LG. 

I don’t know and am not sure yet on how I fully feel about Luna after this episode. Part of me don’t like her (off with her head!) and part of me says (does she have a plan or something of her own?)! She hurt TE and LG so I cannot forgive her. But she doesn’t surpass my annoyance with PM. 

My feelings towards PM remains the same:

Thanks for the reminder it's time for me to go back in time and backtrack

• Like 4

7 hours ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

Oh deaaaar, PM Koo could have been the best female lead of all time... 

Too bad they made her a desperate bish :((( I really hope there's a character development for heeer.   As for Luna, well, I dont know.... HEHEHEHEHEHHE 

PM KOO is just annoying sometimes where as Luna is dengerous and needs elimination ASAP

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Dose lmh have a separate contract with SBS seems like they always line him up on SBS since City Hunter. His last 5 dramas have been on SBS

This. Can someone confirm. Any longtime LMH fans? I was very bummed when they announced that The King would be on sbs. 

• Like 4

I feel like @SweetButters and our other mathematicians in this thread are like Hulk/Stark in Avengers Endgame talking about the mechanics of time travel and math, and the rest of us are like Ant Man and War Machine making movie references 

Them: science smart stuff

Us: BACK TO THE FUTURE???? FLASH??? LMH ABS???

@vangsweetie637 is Thor mixing bloody marys in the corner

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

34 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

No - either LL has someone else crossing for him, to ensure he has time to kill everyone, or that Future LG is also affecting the time freezes. 

I don't think tho that LL would trust the flute with someone other then himself

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I feel like @SweetButters and our other mathematicians in this thread are like Hulk/Stark in Avengers Endgame talking about the mechanics of time travel and math, and the rest of us are like Ant Man and War Machine making movie references 

Them: science smart stuff

Us: BACK TO THE FUTURE???? FLASH??? LMH ABS???

@vangsweetie637 is Thor mixing bloody marys in the corner

Although @SweetButters is one of the smarties, she can also dabbles in with the LMHoes. You can’t undo the diagram she made off of LG’s body 

i will hang in the bar with @vangsweetie637 MSD-ing our way through the show lol!

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Although @SweetButters is one of the smarties, she can also dabbles in with the LMHoes. You can’t undo the diagram she made off of LG’s body 

@scrawford hahaha oh no!!!! hahah well my bf told me that I'm mostly book smart, but sometimes lack street smarts. So im going to blame my lack in street smarts + alcohol as to why I accidentally drew that thing on LG's body :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Umjicheok said:

I agree it makes sense. I initially thought may be he is also responsible for breaking the flute, he is cursed with the lightening/ reminded by the lightening to join the flute.

Also I don't think dopplegangler experiences lightening even if his/her counterpart dies due to natural causes because let's take sin jae for example. If he was not switched and ROK sin jae was not able to survive ,then KOC sin jae would experience the pain even though he didn't do anything. So  we should exclude natural deaths.

Ok after seeing Gemini constellation on JTE's bed and in Luna's van , I feel they are twins .

I don't think Luna put that stickers after seeing them in JTE's room. Infact her look was like , 'oh even she has the same thing'.

Edit: 

@Jad068  I just saw that you mentioned abt possibility of JTE-Luna being twins. So I am not the only one who felt like that:lol:

twins don't have the same finger prints tho 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@AgentQuake HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!! I tried my best to explain it layman's term :joy:. Basically all that math and science is saying we are going to get a happy ending :wub:!!! So everyone don't worry haahahha!!! 

I can only speak for myself not the others. I need something ligther then layman's explaination and I need it to be little bit extra lighter like an infant. I need to be mouth feed small piece by piece 

SPOON-FEEDING-re%20(1).gif

• LOL 9

We’re basically the TKEM Avengers at this point, trying to figure out time travel to bring back half our universe back.  And by universe, I mean either LG or JTE from the dead because every week we hold a funeral for one of them. 

Eun Seob is our leader - our Iron Man.  Also fitting because he dies in every promo too.  

I’m Spiderman “I don’t feel so good” every time we get a new spoiler.

Speaking of spoilers, it’s been a few days.  Isn’t it time we get another round of contradicting spoilers or photos that will launch another 50 pages of screaming?  It’s not that I’m asking for it...but yeah I want it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

18 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Well bam there you go, the flute is a compact hand held faster than the speed of light instrument (1/2 FLUTE = traveling 2 axes (time and x space axis) + near speed of light VS WHOLE FLUTE= traveling 3 axes (time, x space axis, y space axis) + faster than speed of light).

@SweetButters  Very nifty explanation.  What do you think of the idea that LR's half of the flute can take him to the future and LG's half of the flute can take him to the past?  (instead of requiring the whole flute)

• Like 5

@SweetButters I love your explanation of how time travel can work. If writer Kim used that much knowledge to come up with the flute then I will bow down to her and excuse any other plot holes. 

My wish is that only LG will be able to figure this out because he is a mathematician. Personally, I hate that LR has caught on too. 

bfkehwosheowuodhrorhre 

But again, will excuse if she came up with anything as knowledgable as that. 

:D

• Like 6
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, Heilo said:

I can only speak for myself not the others. I need something ligther then layman's explaination and I need little bit extra lighter like an infant. I need to be mouth feed small piece by piece 

@Heilo HAHAHA!!! Ok um basically, what we are all seeing right now is happening inside the in-between place. There's only going to be one timeline. Getting the whole flute gives LG the power to travel in the past (yea LR may get it in one of the loops, but eventually LG gets it back). Last episode will show that we just exited a flashback of a flashback of a flashback to finally a happy ending haha. 

Just now, Heretorant said:

@SweetButters I love your explanation of how time travel can work. If writer Kim used that much knowledge to come up with the flute then I will bow down to her and excuse any other plot holes. 

My wish is that only LG will be able to figure this out because he is a mathematician. Personally, I hate that LR has caught on too. 

bfkehwosheowuodhrorhre 

But again, will excuse if she came up with anything as knowledgable as that. 

:D

@Heretorant If anything, KES probably used a consultant who is a physicist and mathematician hahah because there's just no way she could come up with that on her own hahahah. Yea I dont get it either as to why LG is so um dumb? He's portrayed as this super smart math and science man, but he couldn't figure it out yet .....even though he drew the concept of a time machine on his board  is just beyond me at this point lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, SweetButters said:

@Heilo HAHAHA!!! Ok um basically, what we are all seeing right now is happening inside the in-between place. There's only going to be one timeline. Getting the whole flute gives LG the power to travel in the past (yea LR may get it in one of the loops, but eventually LG gets it back). Last episode will show that we just exited a flashback of a flashback of a flashback to finally a happy ending haha. 

Yes... No! That was not infant level explaination:joy: with the flashbacks included

• Like 1
  • LOL 6