Quantcast

My mind might be starting to play tricks on me.

Am I just losing it???

She appeared to have been at a youngin's age during 1994.  Or maybe she was hatched from an egg.  Or an android.

Android murder bot actually makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
  • Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Monarchs! I would like to thank you all for visiting, posting, liking, and lurking on this thread. "The King" has been quite a ride for all of us. Kudos to us for sticking with the drama until the

This thread will probably stay sleepless for a few more weeks....  however it's time for me to say a few words of appreciation to everyone who are here no matter if you were here since episode 1 or ju

This is the episode I've been waiting for in regards to SJ.  I don't even like him all that much - so I'm not sure why I'm so invested.    But he's been dealt the worst hand in this entire s

Posted Images

While I'm sleeping,  more theory is add here :o my brain have to work in Early morning :lol: it's 6.17 am here :lol:

Ah and about the age, 

PM Koo =1982 ( Koo eun A said that) 

Lee Gon = 1987(he said he is 3 years older than tae eul) 

Shin jae = 1987(when they have to raid a car) 

Tae Eul = 1990 (on her ID card) 

Joyeong = 1991(tae eul said it when she is in KOC for first time) 

Jangmi = 1993 ( he said it on first day he is in team 3 )

All of that is on previous episodes,  I can't remember witch episode is,  but thats correct :rolleyes:

It's Saturday :P let's wait around..  Hmm..  14-16 hours?  To watch the 13 th episode B)

Can't wait :tears: sooooo excited :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
5 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

While I'm sleeping,  more theory is add here :o my brain have to work in Early morning :lol: it's 6.17 am here :lol:

Ah and about the age, 

All of that is on previous episodes,  I can't remember witch episode is,  but thats correct :rolleyes:

It's Saturday :P let's wait around..  Hmm..  14-16 hours?  To watch the 13 th episode B)

oh bless you I was about to go and bang my head on a wall repeatedly 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
12 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

Ah and about the age, 

38 years. In the most part of series she was 37 and then turned 38 later half. 

While watching i didnt catch her age only catched the ages of JY, LG, JTE and Jangmi

• Like 4
15 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

Ah and about the age, 

Is Jangmi not born in 1992? I thought I heard clearly his mail being rose1992

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

First, thanks for the compliment!!!:wub::)

Honestly, I also really enjoyed reading your description about JTE and LG's personality. :) I agree with your observations. I would like to add one point, where we could see that JTE is more judgmental  than perceiving. Remember when Jangmi appeared for the first time. She assumed that he was the thug based on his appearance.

I honestly thought he was the criminal and i was even surprised that he was not. He dresses like a thug even the haircut. His a good guy with a wrong style for him which is what makes him appear hilarious 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
17 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

They had a discussion on it in Episode 9 when they visited the field. She said he looks good in it.. and was jealous wondering if hes ever worn it and cooked for other girls. So he wore it as a romantic gesture. First everyone thought he would propose to her wearing that. I dont remember the exact conversation. 

Ah thanks Edgar for the explaination :) i remember that scene, but too many theories was thrown to that scene that  i probably got confused.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, scrawford said:

All i care about is KGE and LMH is in a bedroom somewhere in SK.

Oops, wrong thread LOL!

There is alot of rabbit and rice mention. But I am with you all the way on this one. 

I recall even demanding a two people drama ending party lmhxkge:ph34r: due to current covid19 issues and people can't really mix as usual but we could have two people go on a private party

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Seriously by the time TKEM ends most of the fans watching this will have a serious case of bi polar disorder. One moment your happiness raised through the roof because of the BTS cuts and then a few moments later SbS releases the extended version of the Preview and your happiness goes down the drain. By the time this shows ends we will all need therapy:joy:

Anyway King Lee Gon the runner is HOT:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Wow some of the theories in here are crazy good, I swear you guys could write your own drama lol this thread is also moving so fast, it’s almost impossible for me to keep up!

I must have missed it but can someone please clarify why episode 13 and 14 are being released late in Australia this week? I stayed awake late last night waiting for the next episode lol

And has episode 13 already aired in SK? Does TE actually pass away or is that a theory??

• Like 6
17 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Seriously by the time TKEM ends most of the fans watching this will have a serious case of bi polar disorder. One moment your happiness raised through the roof because of the BTS cuts and then a few moments later SbS releases the extended version of the Preview and your happiness goes down the drain. By the time this shows ends we will all need therapy:joy:

Anyway King Lee Gon the runner is HOT

I will join a withdrawal therapy session together with @madmad min

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

since u guys can't sleep yet:D

i'm gonna ask u

didn't u find JT boss fishy? he leaves his wife and tells her he is with SJ

he is the one to recall the car number 

he seems like he wanna just wrap the case of lee sang do

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, J13 said:

Wow some of the theories in here are crazy good, I swear you guys could write your own drama lol this thread is also moving so fast, it’s almost impossible for me to keep up!

I must have missed it but can someone please clarify why episode 13 and 14 are being released late in Australia this week? I stayed awake late last night waiting for the next episode lol

And has episode 13 already aired in SK? Does TE actually pass away or is that a theory??

sbs decided to cancel fri-slot to air a movie

:)& let us all suffer her

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
4 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

Thats a relief

Finally the preview with english subtitles

ps : forgive me for my poor and some of the wrong translation !

It's only 1 half of probably 3 parts where are the others 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주