Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

41 minutes ago, msdot said:

@koreaboooo and @csmiller1954, yes, we’ve got it bad! This past week I watched all the episodes again, then watched episodes 11 & 12 several times over the weekend. :D

I am on this train as well. I have been rewatching alot. Once friday comes in the last 3 weeks I go berserker rage

3ifevdZ.gif

Do anyone know what is KES plans next? Will we get a 2nd season as the demand is great. If not she could get lynched 

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

LG better start breeding then. We want heirs. Could use another bed scene. 

We might already have our royal twins coming on their way if our King&Queen are so efficient lol.

I keep thinking what if LMH and KGE stalk our forum, they must have die of laughing reading all of your wild and deep analysis of their night lol. 

You guys, I love ❤️.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

@SweetButters Thanks for your insightful explanation. It makes me clear about the true of Manpasikjeok  . And I like your theories about King HaeJong and lady Noh....

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok... now serious question...

Where is the ep12 BTS???

We all got preverted and not ashamed to show it :lol:

Hahahaha. Yes Yes preach preach. 

@Heretorant

I was also expecting some new updates perhaps stills today or is it tomorrow 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

OEY3JFx.png

R5VG7Az.png

4Xw3KlI.png

Spoiler

rImqaw1.png

202005260845450310_5.jpg

202005260845450310_6.jpg

"The King" Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun, Lee Eul couple in a whirlwind twist...

What is the fate of the Couple?

• Like 8
  • Love 9

And I am absolutely a fan of inst. Ost especially this TKEM has many of it. Another beautiful piece, Door,  covered by Fab Project. I thank those great pianist. So I can listen to the song even it's not released yet. 

It's from ep 5, The Kiss, one of my faves! The beats feels so softly cheery and lovely. 

This is from ep 10 ending, where our TE runs down her taekwondo center toward her king LG. The Way To You

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 3

2020052601046_0.jpg

Wavve has revealed the popularity of dramas in the fourth week of May. The drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch," remained at the top.

http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/26/2020052601051.html

Content Wavve, established last year – as a way to counter Netflix – by Korea's major broadcasters, KBS, SBS and MBC, along with SK Telecom, is planning to spend USD50 million (KRW60 billion) this year on original content production. 
Launched as a merger of SK Telecom's Oksusu and Pooq streaming platforms, it already has 14 million subscribers – 10 million from the former and 4 million from the latter.
Content Wavve has yet to be made available in Southeast Asia but there are plans of expansion into the region.

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/south-koreas-wavve-content-nbcuniversals-062400506.html

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/24/2020 at 1:23 PM, madmad min said:

I did a ROUGH CALACULATION from 2019 HOW the time Freeze has happened for 19 times (4489 seconds) Some LR trips maybe off, but Worth a look.

1. Lg to rok..cup falls for lR
2. Lr to koc bookshop..lg in park expERIENCES time stop
3. Lg to koc.
4. Lr to rok car ride..lg in rain with Jy in Koc time freezes and he recites Euler number.
5. Lg to rok ..
6. lg takes jte to Koc
7. Lg takes jte to Rok before Japan showdown
8. Lr to koc for something...
9. Lr return to Rok
10. Lg returns to Koc Dor JAPAN SHOWDOWN
11. Lg comes back to Rok after japan with Jy ...Lr shown with chaebol

12. Lr returns to Koc....Timestop in hotel where Lg makes Jy believe the timestop
13.Lg returns with Es to Koc
14. Lg in 5 hours goes to Rok meets Jte(meets her in bamboo forest)
15. LG returns to Koc before Lunar New Year
16. Lr-Lg faceoff, LR goes back to Rok with bookshop guy
17. LR kidnaps Jte brings her to Koc...Lg Was holding the Ring and tossed it up when Time froze, or this happend to Lg during point 16 Swap.
18. LR takes Pm Koo to Rok with him
19. pm koo returns to KOC and or LUNA goes to ROK and time stops for 19th time ie 4489 seconds where Lg cries looking at JTE frozen for around 1 hour 14 minutes.

Point being TIME FREEZE DID NOT HAPPEN before 2019.

I have been backtracking your posts. You have become a quite good analyst. Well done with the time stops exact locations. I previously didn't notice the amount but just thought it happened alot more then 19 times from episode 1-12 but I was proven wrong

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Wavve has revealed the popularity of dramas in the fourth week of May. The drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch," remained at the top.

http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/05/26/2020052601051.html

@syntyche thank you for the report on Wavve. 

My biggest question is that why this is never made the news? Chosun is a news outlet right? Seems like everybody outside of SK never heard of this, and the one article adapted from SK news regarding TKEM, was about the SBS ratings. 

Im seriously confuse :unsure:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@Phoenix88 oooh some new info 

“irrevocable decision”

liiiiike a head chop?  and not the special JTE kind 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

@syntyche thank you for the report on Wavve. 

My biggest question is that why this is never made the news? Chosun is a news outlet right? Seems like everybody outside of SK never heard of this, and the one article adapted from SK news regarding TKEM, was about the SBS ratings. 

Im seriously confuse :unsure:

This was reported in news outlets Chosun and My Daily. The Wavve ranking actually makes it to the news every week. It is quite confusing that people are focusing on the terrestrial tv ratings, when at this day and age, they should also be considering performance on online viewing platforms. Interestingly, Wavve and Netflix are rivals, and Netflix has a wider reach than SK-based Wavve. Thus, Netflix ranking reaches international fans more than Wavve ranking does.    

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Lee Eul's love story is one of a kind... and I love every episode we've seen so far. :wub:

EY6GcNKU0AALflr?format=jpg&name=large

EY6Gb0GU4AAuBlw?format=jpg&name=large

Oooommmgeeee! 

I need to back read 58 pages!

Monarchs you are so mean, hehe!

It is so difficult to be away on this thread, really!!! :blush:

Edited by Chellsee
  • Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

4 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I will PM you the link later. It's hilarious I kid you not. It's good comedy. Vintage LMH is the absolute GOAT. He cracks me up even his mannerism is hilarious even The way he speaks. His very expressive, energetic and outgoing

If you can PM me too. Thanks!

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, syntyche said:

This was reported in news outlets Chosun and My Daily. The Wavve ranking actually makes it to the news every week. It is quite confusing that people are focusing on the terrestrial tv ratings, when at this day and age, they should also be considering performance on online viewing platforms. Interestingly, Wavve and Netflix are rivals, and Netflix has a wider reach than SK-based Wavve. Thus, Netflix ranking reaches international fans more than Wavve ranking does.    

Exactly...i get that local ratings are important for Korean Drama, but, since Wavve is a local steaming platform and is partially own by SBS, you would think they would mention that this drama is doing really good on local platform. Literally , aside from Terrestrial tv ratings, this drama is not a flop. i wonder if this is exclusively airing on netflix, would people actually think that it's a hit?

• Like 9

Damn this forum movin faster than Lee Gon's kiss... did ya'll even sleep? It feels like you are all goin to die before JTE does (iz in your theories!!!) 

lee-min-ho-gif-9.gif

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 15