[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, Keikokoko said:

I crown JY the sexiest man in Ep12.  I ship him with SJ. That bro talk was most heartfelt to me in ep12. :kiss_wink:

The two manliest men talking and having a heart to heart. Full of respect for each other's lives and work. One full of swag the other full of muscles. I could sense an overpowering presence of testosterone in the room.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, nana4ever said:

Now that we know Lady Noh came from ROC...Do you think it's possible that LG's mother also came from ROC?  Perhaps as a scientist she left her journals that could help him figure out the  correlation  between the parallel  worlds and time travel.  :crazy:

Yes please. We need season 2 to explore all that. I’ll glad take it. :lol:

6 minutes ago, MicMe said:

May i know why LMH cried when time stop during photo taking?

I have an explanation on page 462, second post to the top. Also on this page quoted by mouse007 :) 

6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

This got me emotional I am not gonna lie. It was such an epic beautiful scene and just seeing these gifs got me emotional   as-f:bawling:

This couple is driving me nuts! My shipper senses has reached and past all sanity and has crossed into insanity levels 

You and me both!

I’m all over MinEun!

A little delulu over here :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, rambutan said:

The two manliest men talking and having a heart to heart. Full of respect for each other's lives and work. One full of swag the other full of muscles. I could sense an overpowering presence of testosterone in the room.  

Don't forget our soft boi Eun Seob, and the softest of them all, rose93@unicorn.net

I'm still not quite sure what Jangmi's purpose in this drama is, but I'm loving every scene he's in.

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Don't forget our soft boi Eun Seob, and the softest of them all, rose93@unicorn.net

I'm still not quite sure what Jangmi's purpose in this drama is, but I'm loving every scene he's in.

Jangmi is for healing purposes. :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I really wish they had put more emphasis on the fact that they weren't just frozen for a moment, but it was for 74 minutes.  At some point, they're going to be stuck like this and all he can do is stare at her frozen face.

Even if she becomes his Queen and decides to stay, as long as LR or anybody else has the other half of Mansiepfidsfioejk, this will be their ultimate fate.

am curious how do you know it was for 74 minutes? I was actually wondering how much time was passing...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

PPL

:lol:

6 minutes ago, MicMe said:

We are left with 4 more episode right? Oh no :bawling:, i cant get enough of LMH :wub:

You and me both :bawling:

5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

MINEUN shall survive and when they come out public this is me

That’s an actual gif of me the day they announce they’re dating or getting married with a baby along the way :lol:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 12

I just realized something. Lady Noh is not only from RoK but is from North Korea. I don’t if this will be relevant but she is from NK. Kim Sowol, the poet, is also from NK. But he died in 1934 while Lady Noh was born 1932. So I don’t think she is the author/muse of the poems. Unless they change real history and have Kim Sowol be born later.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 10

5 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

am curious how do you know it was for 74 minutes? I was actually wondering how much time was passing...

smarter people than I am are tracking the prime numbers hahaha 

I just saw other people say 74 min so I’m going with it

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

Soooo I just have thoughts on the time-stopping conundrum: 

1. Whenever the time stops, who are the ones who can move? Only the possessors of the Manpasikjeok (LG and LL) or everyone who has the scars? (Plus the yoyo boy? Do you think he can..?)

2. If eventually time will stop for a very, very long time, tbh it's only the ones who can move who will be affected. Even after, let's say, 10000 years, once time starts to roll again people will just go about their business as normal (but of course at this point, those who can move during the time stoppage will be dead). So really, whose benefit will closing the gate and stopping the stopping of the time be for?

3. If time stops only when someone uses the gate, theoretically can they just leave the gate open but make sure that nobody gets to use it?

My brain is hurting everyday :crazy:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, Jemrie said:

:joy::blush:

Royal Twins is on the way yahhhh t4901.gift4902.gift4904.gif

Oh My Hawttttt...... King LG looks so "Hungry"  here... omo seriously his face on the 3rd kiss ... 

I dont know whether the credit should be given to the writer or Director or to LMH/KGE... 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Honsetly, I don't approve of what Lee Gon did in Episode 11. Beheading, and then commiting genocide against traitors without any due process. Seems tyrannical. Look I get it, they were part of a conspiracy to kill his father, but even criminals have human rights. Also, I understand this is fiction and we're talking about a monarchist Korea that exists in present day. Anyway, that is something I wanted to get off my chest.   

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, YerV said:

There are a lot of things to explain like  the scars (Why don't Shin Jae have the scar),

Sorry for cutting your post short. As expounded by others before, people whose doppelgangers died of unnatural causes suffer the lightning scars. SJ's counterpart died a natural death so he doesn't have a scar. 

I noticed that the scars appeared at places where the victims were wounded to death. For example, LR's scar was due to neck twisting. LR's right hand man's scar (bookshop owner) was due to wounded leg. Lee Sang Do's scar is on the stomach.

Although we didn't see how LeeGon or the PM's doppelgangers died, I can guess that JiHun died from a bashing on his shoulder while the PM's counterpart had her neck broken./twisted. The pregnant lady fortunately is not dead yet.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 10