[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

11 minutes ago, mamabear said:

I just hate one thing about this. TE's eyes are open!!!!!!!! whyyyyy? haha

If you look closely her eyes are not open? It was open before he went down on her but when there is impact of kiss her eyes is closed. She didn't expect a kiss to come her so she was looking at him gentle but he decides to kiss her right here and now but once kiss happens she closes her eyes 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, mamabear said:

Edited:

Another one, why are LG's hands on his back? Waeyoooooo???? You've got to be kidding me!! Haha

I really hope this still is the onset of the kiss and will move in very fast pace where there we will see wayyy more than this. Though it is mentioned in the description that they share a "little kiss". Come one, how little is "little"? Haha

Forgive me friends, I feel so deprived of skinship for our main couple. Lol

3 minutes ago, graceyco said:

I second the motion! This is the second kiss so I hope this still is just the tip of the iceberg! Aaaahh SBS please give us some more!! Some more stills :joy: D-1 til the new episode! 

Pppprrrrrrrrttttttt!  :lol::D

Our King wont stand still! He will not! He will give us a more passionate one! 

Finger crossed!

97119514_2928343377213872_15631118064555

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

38 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

In this regard, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are presenting a 'Second Kiss' that even changed their eyes after the' First Kiss' in Empire of Korea. In this scene, Lee Gon and Jung Tae convey deep emotions toward each other with vague kisses. Lee Gon touches Tae-eul's face with her eyes and wraps her face in her hands. As the two who answered with a warm smile show the culmination of sweetness with a 'kissing', tears form in the eyes of the two people, and curiosity about the reason is amplifying.

Okay, but this, THIS, gives me hope! He’s going to touch her face they said. Right?! Yes please. I need him to hold her face!! :lol:

EX8TB7yVcAAImTk?format=jpg&name=small

Honestly, it will be so hot if the next thing he does is step closer and grab her face. I can only dream hehehe. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

OST Part 9 - Heart Break

BF.22609805.1.jpg

OST Part 10 - 

BF.22609803.1.jpg

Zico X Red Velvet Wendy and Gaeko X Kim Na-young join 'The King' luxury OST lineup

Singer Zico and group Red Velvet's Wendy, rapper Gaeko and singer Kim Na-young complete the previous collaboration through the SBS drama 'The King: Lord of Eternity' (hereinafter referred to as 'The King') OST.

The 'The King' crew will release Gaeko, Kim Na-young's 'Heart Break' at 6 pm on the 15th, and Gico, the 10th OST at 6 pm on the 16th, and Wendy's 'My day is full of you' on the 16th. Said.

Gaeko and Kim Na-young boasted fantastic breath through 'Heart Break'. Gaeko Kim Na-young's' Heart Break 'is' Heart Break' is a song that heightens viewers' curiosity and tension about the actions of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) of the Korean Empire.

read full article>>> https://tenasia.hankyung.com/music/article/2020051470464

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3

202005141031598010_1.jpg

202005141031598010_2.jpg

202005141031598010_3.jpg

Zico X Wendy-Gaeko X Kim Na-young participated in the OST for 'The King' and achieved the best collaboration ever.

All-time collaboration was achieved through the OST of "The King: Eternal Monarch."

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King-Eternal Monarch" (written by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, produced by Jung Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa & Dam Pictures, Studio Dragon) said it will release its ninth OST, "Heart Break" by Gaeko and Kim Na-young at 6 p.m. on May 16, and its 10th OST, "My Day Is Full of You" by Zico and Wendy.

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202005141031598010

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Okay, but this, THIS, gives me hope! He’s going to touch her face they said. Right?! Yes please. I need him to hold her face!! :lol:

I second the motion! Hahaha 

@Heilo, they are open in that particular picture, but I hope you are right. We will find out tomorrow :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

Zico x Red Velvet's Wendy to collaborate for drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch's OST Part. 10

EX8VZVDU4AADx2A?format=jpg&name=small

Block B's Zico and Red Velvet's Wendy will be releasing a unique collaboration OST for SBS's ongoing Fri-Sat drama series, 'The King: Eternal Monarch'!

Titled "My Everyday Is Full Of You" (literal translation), Zico x Wendy's collaboration OST will mark OST Part.10 of 'The King: Eternal Monarch'. The elegant OST combines Wendy's melodic voice with Zico's rhythmical features, accompanied by a gentle piano sound. 

Zico x Wendy's "My Everyday Is Full Of You" for 'The King: Eternal Monarch' OST Part.10 will be released this May 16 at 6 PM KST. A day prior, on May 15 at 6 PM KST, Gaeko and Kim Na Young will also be collaborating for OST Part.9 of the drama series, "Heart Break".

Source: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/05/zico-x-red-velvets-wendy-to-collaborate-for-drama-the-king-eternal-monarchs-ost-part-10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for posting frequently... today so many new updates.

Now back reading few more pages. :D

• Like 5
  • Love 5

42 minutes ago, scrawford said:

First of all I'm very excited for the new stills. Our couple looks cute! But why am i seeing JTE still has her eyes open??? If any of you ever check out the Link of Goblin Kiss, you know the girl can kiss. I'm wondering does SBS or KES wanted her to executed the kiss like this?

Or...let's dream shall we......

after this innocent kiss, JTE will pull LG and give him the REAL kiss.

OR

I'm gonna run wild with my imagination here. The reason she has her eyes open during the kiss scene is because in real life, KGE is having huge crush on LMH and can't seem to be professional when it comes to kiss scene. In the world of Friends (the TV Show) Joey Tribiani did say "if you see a passion on the stage, it means nothing is going on backstage, but if there is no passion on the stage, it means there is something going on backstage" :heart:

#MinEunisforreal

Lmfao I cannot believe you just quoted Joey Tribiani!! Hahahaha. Did you know next to The King, I can watch Friends all day every day? :lol::lol::lol:

I think the writer hands the script over and the actors get to discuss how they think the kiss should be: deep, passionate, innocent, with or without tongue. Lol. Unless it’s literally written “a deep kiss.” In this case, if the kiss is not passionate, I think it’s lmh and kge. They probably thought it’s the most appropriate way to act this scene. But god, I’m impatient over here. I need something more! Please be more! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5

Maybe we'll get a deeper kiss after their wedding. :D:D

Right now they're still sort of focus on the issue at hand with LR. Can't have JTE get pregnant before their marriage and she might even die during this whole ordeal. Maybe LG won't be able to stop himself if he go for a deeper kiss. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

The King, Lee Min-ho X Kim Go-eun, the second kiss of Lee Eul Couple - a full-fledged start of a mutual romance

Hımm.. So what is this bus width middle?

55 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

OST Part 9 - Heart Break

OST Part 10 - 

Zico X Red Velvet Wendy and Gaeko X Kim Na-young join 'The King' luxury OST lineup

Singer Zico and group Red Velvet's Wendy, rapper Gaeko and singer Kim Na-young complete the previous collaboration through the SBS drama 'The King: Lord of Eternity' (hereinafter referred to as 'The King') OST.

The 'The King' crew will release Gaeko, Kim Na-young's 'Heart Break' at 6 pm on the 15th, and Gico, the 10th OST at 6 pm on the 16th, and Wendy's 'My day is full of you' on the 16th. Said.

Gaeko and Kim Na-young boasted fantastic breath through 'Heart Break'. Gaeko Kim Na-young's' Heart Break 'is' Heart Break' is a song that heightens viewers' curiosity and tension about the actions of Emperor Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) and Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) of the Korean Empire.

read full article>>> https://tenasia.hankyung.com/music/article/2020051470464

SO Wendy is watching this reason :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

Ok. Thanks for the info. 

Ok. Thanks for the info on this too. I think I should watch more episodes and do more backreading. I don't understand. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Thoughts:

So I'm still watching. I like the chemistry between Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul. I think they clicked right away. You can see it in their eyes. I think they are already attracted to each other. I think she doesn't believe him. I also think she is starting to believe him. I think she thinks the idea of him being from another world is crazy. I think she is getting used to his company. I can't believe he is getting kinds jealous about her co-worker. So I'm going to talk about something different.

I still don't understand the uncle. Does he grant bad wishes? One lady was crying about her son. He was in a wheelchair. He arrived and asked if she wanted to punish the other kids because they gave him a soccer ball. I think...But he is just mysterious. I ask myself this. And why hasn't he contacted his nephew Lee Gon?  I'm confused. I'm jumping around. So many questions. I hope we all find the answers to our questions soon! But I think I'm too dumb for this drama :bawling:

I'm not ignoring anyone. I just don't know what to say. Just ignore me.

"Just ignore me!!" :bawling:

I'm going to continue backreading!

Welcome on board. What episode are you on currently? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

d2181539b0a04120a8794a90ebf0723f.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho + Kim Go Eun Share Tearful Kiss In Upcoming Episode Of “The King: Eternal Monarch”

SBS’s “The King: Eternal Monarch” has unveiled a sneak peek of an emotional kiss between Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun!

Spoiler

On the previous episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch,” Jung Tae Eul (played by Kim Go Eun) finally confessed to Lee Gon (played by Lee Min Ho) that she loved him, and the romance between the two leads began in earnest.

They also shared a thrilling first kiss in the imperial palace that made viewers’ hearts beat a little faster.

However, in newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming episode, the couple’s second kiss seems nothing like their first.

The photos capture Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul gazing at each other with tears welling up in their eyes, looking distraught over something even as they stare lovingly at one another—then finally leaning in for an emotional kiss.

Lee-Min-Ho1.jpegKim-Go-Eun1.jpegLee-Min-Ho-Kim-Go-Eun.jpeg

According to the producers of “The King: Eternal Monarch,” Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were so deeply immersed in their acting while filming the kiss scene that everyone on set held their breath as they watched.

As soon as the director gave them the okay sign, the two actors rushed over to the monitor to check out the footage of the scene, and they both gave approving smiles as they watched their performance.

The producers commented, “Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul’s second kiss scene, which is overflowing with yearning emotion, is an important scene that adds fuel to the fire of the Lee-Eul couple’s romance.”

They added, “Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun are completely focused on transforming into Lee Gon and Jung Tae Eul, who have thrown themselves into a fated love that extends across parallel universes. Please look forward to how the couple’s fate progresses on this week’s episodes.”

The next episode of “The King: Eternal Monarch” airs on May 15 at 10 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1400172wpp/lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-share-tearful-kiss-in-upcoming-episode-of-the-king-eternal-monarch

• Like 5
  • Love 6

@2handsintertwined   Don't stare too long at LMH or he'll reel you in just like the rest of us.  He'll never let you go either.  :D

42 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I don’t even care if he kisses her in front of LR! 

I would imagine LR would have an expression like Ki-chul in Faith when CY kissed ES!:lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

We have jumped many pages since I last posted but don't worry will read all of your posts later. The KISS! this is what I wanna comment on now. :wub:

I saw it first from the teaser which is the same kiss but from different angle this time and more clearer stills have been released so we can see them more up close and personal. I think they look absolutely adorable in these stills. I love the way she looks at him and the way he goes down to kiss her is gentle and screams yes please lift her up. 

@Heilo

Yes it was me. I spotted it from the teaser and the up close gifs that I found on them. As for the other extraordinary things you mention we can hope for it. muhahah:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6