• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, reynamorisson said:

Hi all,

I have some strange feelings about Jung Tae Eul and some unresolved questions about her life:

Discussion time? :)

1) Why does her father befriend Lee Gon so quickly? Even if it's about the majestic Lady Maximus, each time he came to visit - Lee Gon was welcomed. This feels rather contrary to a father role that would be quite suspicious of a guy that kept popping up to ask for his daugher. What could it be? Shouldn't they show at least a background conversation between them if it was meant to be a passing conversation?

2) When Jung Tae Eul disappeared to Corea, her father was not even worried and even probed her to talk about The Guy with the Horse -- seemingly aware of what was going on and not even worried at all. Even if he's a very chill father, even Tae Eul was surprised that he wasn't looking for her. It did seem out of character.

3) Jung Tae Eul's mother passed away due to cancer when she's five. Luna is told to be having terminal cancer. If Luna were to die in the story, why Cancer specifically? Cancer does have a genetical hereditary disease trait. Am I reading too much or is there a clue here waiting to be solved?

Picture of Jung Tae Eul and her family:

Are you thinking that somehow JTE is actually from KOC? Cause I have been toying with that idea as well. That would be a story that can make her be with Lee Gon. But I’m not sure

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Also I couldn't find a blog calling Richard Simmons over drama? Could you post a link?

@SweetButters the link keeps getting changed because of Soompi's word policy. It's BitchesOverDramas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I actually loved the way LG responded. There’s no way he could have known, down to the details, what LR was up to, hence why he was surprised. That moment was a light bulb to him. He’s quite smart and calculative and connected the dots pretty quickly once he found the guy at the restaurant and discovered SJ was from his world. I like how everything fell into place. There were a lot of moving parts but they’ve all merged into one story. Somehow, SJ discovering his true identity is also a revelation to LG that his uncle has been switching people. One thing builds up to the next and we’ve finally gotten to the point where our hero knows what’s going on. If you ask me, the real story begins here. After all, this is about the battle between LG and his uncle, the flute, and finding a way to close the gate(s). Maybe I have really high hopes but I think the remaining 8 episodes will all be really exciting :D 

You can say that again! You described his acting perfectly! 

@Heretorant Very true !! haha now I wonder if SJ will treat LG differently since LG is actually now his king :joy:. LG can behead SJ now hahah.

------------------------------------------------

So concerning the whole meet up between JY and Nari, why does he not act like ES ? Wouldn't that have been less suspicious? I mean after all in earlier scenes, he managed to pull it off the whole I'm ES act with the two guys at the police station. 

Also with ES and JY in the next episode, here's what I think is going to happen:

1) JY is going to stay behind in ROK (LG already told him in ep 7 that he was planning on leaving JY there anyways to look for LR plus LG probably wants JY to protect JTE too....hence why he's at Nari's coffee shop while Nari and JTE are talking)

Q895Wwe.png

*his little cracked smile is so cute in this haha

2) ES is going to go to KOC to help LG maintain appearances (someone mentioned too how this would be perfect since ES told LG his next dream is to be a citizen in KOC anyways lol)

3) ES is going to get shot because he jumps in front of LG, but he won't actually get hurt since he's seen here wearing a bulletproof vest. Also when he responds to with "what" in the ep.9 preview, you definitely can hear ES's accent in it and then he immediately changes to sounding like JY with that "oh".

Rv9PADJ.png

Perfect Vid for all those JY/Nari Shippers :love::

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

1) JY is going to stay behind in ROK (LG already told him in ep 7 that he was planning on leaving JY there anyways to look for LR plus LG probably wants JY to protect JTE too....hence why he's at Nari's coffee shop while Nari and JTE are talking)

2) ES is going to go to KOC to help LG maintain appearances (someone mentioned too how this would be perfect since ES told LG his next dream is to be a citizen in KOC anyways lol)

3) ES is going to get shot because he jumps in front of LG, but he won't actually get hurt since he's seen here wearing a bulletproof vest. Also when he responds to with "what" in the ep.9 preview, you definitely can hear ES's accent in it and then he immediately changes to sounding like JY with that "oh".

I agree JY is going to stay in ROK to look for LR, but I'm not sure if JTE is going to stay in ROK since we saw that scene with the yoyo kid... I'm not sure what LG would do to SJ now that he knows SJ actually belongs in COR. Would he take SJ with him back? He might bring JTE with him too since she might need more clues for her case and it seems they're all linked to COR so she might go to COR with LG. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Also with ES and JY in the next episode, here's what I think is going to happen:

*his little cracked smile is so cute in this haha

While I love the idea of the ES/JY swap KOC-ROK only heartache will follow .....

ES has a crush on Na-Ri - Seung-A has a crush on JY  :wub:

ES and Seung-A will be working together in the palace, and while ES knows whats happening if he is even a little bit kind to Seung-A you know only heartbreak is coming when he has to go back.

Heres hoping the writers have some sort of happy ending worked out :unsure:

LCO

• Like 6

1 hour ago, reynamorisson said:

1) Why does her father befriend Lee Gon so quickly? Even if it's about the majestic Lady Maximus, each time he came to visit - Lee Gon was welcomed. This feels rather contrary to a father role that would be quite suspicious of a guy that kept popping up to ask for his daugher. What could it be? Shouldn't they show at least a background conversation between them if it was meant to be a passing conversation?

2) When Jung Tae Eul disappeared to Corea, her father was not even worried and even probed her to talk about The Guy with the Horse -- seemingly aware of what was going on and not even worried at all. Even if he's a very chill father, even Tae Eul was surprised that he wasn't looking for her. It did seem out of character.

Hmm... I think since this isn't the family drama type which they tend to have a nosy father whenever this new guy appear in his daughter life. Well, her father is such a carefree one and since his daughter is a black belt since young and let's assumed she's much more improved until now. Plus she's a lieutenant of crime squad team. Her father must feel reassured and less worried of her. Remember how he even didnt notice she's gone for quite long (she went to Corea) but he just thought she returned from her stake-out duty. I like that writer wrote TE's father this way. He likes LG and especially his Maximus is his favorite. Why does he like him? Hmm... because LG is nice or because he has chemistry with him. It's not that difficult to like LG I think. He has good manner and polite to people. And he seems trustworthy. They didn't show the conversation maybe because of the scenes duration. Though, it would be fun to see a glimpse of their interaction directly right. But well maybe they need more than 70 minutes to slip in more side stories like this. Because they already have lots on the plate so they skip this one through LG's narration. 

1 hour ago, reynamorisson said:

3) Jung Tae Eul's mother passed away due to cancer when she's five. Luna is told to be having terminal cancer. If Luna were to die in the story, why Cancer specifically? Cancer does have a genetical hereditary disease trait. Am I reading too much or is there a clue here waiting to be solved?

Because maybe cancer is one of the deadliest disease that writer could think of, since it's a disease which can possibly come back even after you're free of it. I'm not a medical expert nor study further about it but so far there's no really cure to cancer. The only thing that doctors do is trying to alleviate it and healthy life style helps to maintain the cancer cell won't come back. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The clue, not sure. It can be yes or no depends on the next stories we got. But so far it's just merely her set-up character to make her look tragic and unlucky. 

The family picture confirms JY that JTE is not Luna and they're different people as LG said. 

• Like 9

LG is leaving JY in ROK without any accomplice or proper Money can be adjusted. But taking ES in KOC as the Royal Guatd when he knows King and the Kingdom is in danger without proper Training in Combat or anything for that matter is so risque. King is targetted , multiple swaps are done ES is not JY in Kungfu Karate (Combat, pardon my 3 am musing) , everyone is in danger.

LG please learn to shoot or enlighten us with some Fighting scenes except hitting with your flutewand (sincere request to PD), instead of pondering when can you get to have that delicious Stew!! What a Mess...

giphy.gif

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, SweetButters said:

So concerning the whole meet up between JY and Nari, why does he not act like ES ? Wouldn't that have been less suspicious? I mean after all in earlier scenes, he managed to pull it off the whole I'm ES act with the two guys at the police station. 

I'm afraid that both will fall for each other, than young will understand how LG must feel about TE too. That their love has such barrier between them. NR never really responds to ES's crush since he himself is quite a coy and didnt really try to confess to her. But this new ES (aka young) made her feel different like she sees him in a whole new light. The way she told TE that she waits ES for bringing her Japchae but he didn't come. If Young stays longer in ROK. Then like or not, he must pretend to be ES to make less people who knows his real identity. But this is not the point, the important thing is if both are end up liking each other like how LG and TE. They probably shared the same worries. Have I said this before? I like their meet-up, love how Young is anxious and doing some investigation in his head about how should he react to her. Lol. 

I like this idea, it's time for our ES-gun to have a trip to Corea, fulfilling his 63th wish?? But LG said he can't. Hmm... let's see then. ES is such a naive and cute big boy so bringing him along wouldn't be a better choice. Plus the palace is already full of LR's spies and people easily notice the differences, especially the royal guards who used to work under Young's command. He's the captain right. 

First time I saw it from the bts fancam made me shocked. I think I'm going to be really sad if one of our good heroes is dead. But you mentioned about the possibility he's wearing a bulletproof vest, now I'm less worried, whoever he is, whether it's JY or ES, they can be saved right. 

At first I root him with MSA but after ep 8 I like him with NR too.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, madmad min said:

LG is leaving JY in ROK without any accomplice or proper Money can be adjusted. But taking ES in KOC as the Royal Guatd when he knows King and the Kingdom is in danger without proper Training in Combat or anything for that matter is so risque. King is targetted , multiple swaps are done ES is not JY in Kungfu Karate (Combat, pardon my 3 am musing) , everyone is in danger.

LG please learn to shoot or enlighten us with some Fighting scenes except hitting with your flutewand (sincere request to PD), instead of pondering when can you get to have that delicious Stew!! What a Mess...

The king has a lot of capable body guards. I think ES could be either a sad sacrifice (sad cause he’s comedy gold) or a red herring. Either way it’s a way to move the plot forward. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

47 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I agree JY is going to stay in ROK to look for LR, but I'm not sure if JTE is going to stay in ROK since we saw that scene with the yoyo kid... I'm not sure what LG would do to SJ now that he knows SJ actually belongs in COR. Would he take SJ with him back? He might bring JTE with him too since she might need more clues for her case and it seems they're all linked to COR so she might go to COR with LG. 

@koreaboooo Yea true with JTE!! It would be perfect if she lives with LG in KOC. I mean who knows...maybe once the flute is whole again, JTE can come and go as she wants like taking an airplane to visit her friends and family in ROK lol. I'm thinking LG will look for SJ's mom in KOC to find out why. Maybe he will notice that SJ's mom works in the palace too.  For sure LG is going to take JTE because as you mentioned about that scene with yoyo boy and JTE...yoyo boy is in KOC after all and not in ROK. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

43 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

While I love the idea of the ES/JY swap KOC-ROK only heartache will follow .....

ES has a crush on Na-Ri - Seung-A has a crush on JY  :wub:

ES and Seung-A will be working together in the palace, and while ES knows whats happening if he is even a little bit kind to Seung-A you know only heartbreak is coming when he has to go back.

Heres hoping the writers have some sort of happy ending worked out :unsure:

LCO

@LeftCoastOppa I mean not particularly. ES finds Nari beautiful and I'm sure he will find Seeing-A the same. Plus Seung-A is as someone earlier puts it is a total JY fangirl which means she would find ES just as attractive. I just think that JY/ Nari personality works out better than JY/ Seung-A personality and the same can be said about ES/Seung-A personality. Like Nari has a much feistier personality than Seung-A. Also Seung-A is like a super JY fangirl which kinda makes her less attractive to JY while Nari isn't like a ES/JY fangirl at all. Nari is like as real/bold as it can get and I think that's what makes JY more attracted to Nari than Seung-A . I mean I wouldn't find someone attractive if they were like a super fan of mine [more creeped out] haha.  Looking back on ep 2 I think with the whole Seung-A and JY cafe/camera interaction, she totally was trying to pull away the camera from JY because she realizes there's tons of pics of JY on it :P. As mentioned too, ES already told LG that his 63rd dream would be to be a citizen in KOC :joy:. And also LG did tell JY in ep.1 " You need some fairy tales in your life" haha!

21 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I'm afraid that both will fall for each other, than young will understand how he must feel about TE too. That their love has such barrier between them. NR never really respond to ES's crush since he himself is quite a coy and didnt really try to confess to her. But this new ES (aka young) made her feel different like she sees him in a whole new light. The way she told TE that she waits ES for bringing her Japchae but he didn't come. If Young stays longer in ROK. Then like or not, he must pretend to be ES to make less people who knows his real identity. But this is not the point, the important thing is if both are end up liking each other like how LG and TE. They probably shared the same worries. Have I said this before? I like their meet-up, love how Young is anxious and doing some investigation in his head about how should he react to her. Lol. 

I like this idea, it's time for our ES-gun to have a trip to Corea, fulfilling his 63th wish?? But LG said he can't. Hmm... let's see then. ES is such a naive and cute big boy so bringing him along wouldn't be a better choice. Plus the palace is already full of LR's spies and people are easily notices the differences, especially the royal guards who used to work under Young's command. He's the captain right. 

First time I saw it from the bts fancam made me shocked. I think I'm going to be really sad if one of our good heroes is dead. But you mentioned about the possibility he's wearing a bulletproof vest, now I'm less worried, whoever he is, whether it's JY or ES, they can be saved right. 

At first I root him with MSA but after ep 8 I like him with NR too.

@Alice Wonderland Haha yea Nari likes a man who can take charge for sure. You're right about how shy and coy ES is, I mean JY thought 10 minutes would enough time to call Nari....poor ES thought 100 years would enough time instead haha. OMG me too, I love that whole scene between JY and ES in the alley!! JY just had to know for sure which is why he directly asks ES "do you have a crush on Nari"...haha I don't know if you had noticed, but JY subtly looked down after ES said "of course who doesn't". ES is just a little slow to put two and two together that his twin probably now likes Nari too lol. Poor JY just didn't know how deal with his emotions because JY is like the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz who just felt his heart flutter for the first time after meeting Nari and ES is the Cowardly Lion who needs courage :joy:.

Nari's and JY's relationship and its development would for sure share a lot of commonalities with the relationship between LG and JTE. However, I wonder something. JTE had talked about fate and we see in how in both worlds that each set of twins aka JY/ES and MSA/Nari interact with each other and how one twin is always attracted to another but in either cases the other didn't like them back. Meaning ES likes Nari, but Nari doesn't feel the same about him and MSA likes JY, but JY is like nope. However, it just so happens now that each set has finally found their right counterpart (given ES will meet MSA)...so it must be fated that they will be lovers finally right?!!! 

This also leads me to wonder, had LJH (LG's twin) been around I wonder what kind of relationship would have developed between JTE and LJH?

Hopefully ES's acting skills are on par with that of JY while in KOC!!! Yea Im hoping that if JY/ES gets shot saving LG and didn't for some reason did not wear a bulletproof vest that LG can bring them back to life with his little magical flute lol

Dont know if this would be a foreshadowing but in EP.8, Nari did yell to JY "Are you going to a funeral or something" in relation to his outfit :fearful:

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I've seen fans of the show being slightly disappointed/saddened about ratings. But I honestly think the story is shaping up nicely, and have seen much social media discussion and buzz around it. So even if it doesn't generate the same amount of anticipated ratings, the show is still going to rake in earnings from international popularity.

Anyway, after catching up on the last episode, I have some thoughts/theories on some of the plot points. Needless to say, spoilers ahead.

1. We know that Shin-jae's real mother is definitely being blackmailed by Lee Rim by with-holding SJ from her. But why would she give up her son? I think because her husband died early, she became a single mom and widower in the parallel world. With no financial means to support a child, she took LR's offer and sent SJ over to the other world in hopes that he has a better life there with two parents who can support him.

2. The theme of balance between the two worlds. We understand now that those who belong to one world shouldn't cross over to the other. It has dire affects on time and space. When Lee Gon and Lee Rim cross over, time does a funky thing of stopping, but who knows what domino effect this has in other aspects of time and space.

3. Lee Gon realizes that his duty as the king and owner of the flute must restore order to the universe. To do that, they need to return the people who crossed over to their own world. This is important to the romantic plot line because he and Tae-eul instinctively understand (even though he's optimistic now and she's still in the dark about the parallel world folks switching places) that their love is going to end because they can't stay in each other's worlds.

4. Combine the three plot advancement above with his tragic background, I think the time traveler who saved Lee Gon is Shin-jae. We all know that SJ has to return to the Kingdom of Corea. He's a sharper shooter than Tae-eul. His real mother was the one who stole TE's ID so maybe he's traveling back in time to right her wrongs, thus the ID ended up on him. And because he has an unrequited love for TE, he would do anything to protect her and the people she cares about, including Lee Gon. As the second lead with a sad background story, I see a strong potential for this character making the greater sacrifice to save the world.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but for once, the second-lead has a deeper, more intricate storyline. What do you guys think?

Side note: 

The Prime Minister character so far still feels completely left out of the plot. She's still several steps behind the main couple, and with her meddling in Luna's affairs, who knows what these two will brood up. We know that LR wants to use her power, but I'm not sure if he wants to threaten her with the obviously less accomplished version of her in parallel world, or perhaps use her mom to bargain for her. If she teams up with Luna and LR, then what does that mean for LG and TE?

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Finished watching epi 8 few hours ago 

I find luna's character pretty interesting she seems like a really bad person but she actually have a good side she is good to children she didn't hurt that man Infront of child I don't know but I think this character will be the most painful character maybe at first she will join hands with Lee lim but later on she will help Lee gon and maybe she will lead Lee gon to Lee lim

Secondly when she asked money from that person why she said give me bills with king on it(will she have love type of feelings for gon :P)?or she said these words just randomly 

I have one more question why that child (who give Luna key) was reading "king Arthur" I find it fishy because eun sub also calls gon king Arthur 

And it was shin Jae's mom from Korea or corea who was crying seeing his photos? 

Lastly I will agree with those people who find Lee min ho's screen time really short I am someone who follow plot and don't have issues about side characters story but I think they give shin Jae's story more time than it needed and I also think that ratings are getting low because of that reason people really want to watch Lee min ho on screen more than anything plus I find advertisements awful in this episode 

Writer/director needs to pay attention to Lee gon's character more if they don't want to lose more viewers

Hope next week ratings will rise 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

However, I wonder something. JTE had talked about fate and we see in how in both worlds that each set of twins aka JY/ES and MSA/Nari interact with each other and how one twin is always attracted to another but in either cases the other didn't like them back. Meaning ES likes Nari, but Nari doesn't feel the same about him and MSA likes JY, but JY is like nope. However, it just so happens now that each set has finally found their right counterpart (given ES will meet MSA)...so it must be fated that they will be lovers finally right?!!! 

It would be wonderful if the drama would be about switching places between twins. This way all parties will get their happy ending right. But this isn't our usual ro-co drama where things are getting more complicated and conflicts go in depth. That is why I always wonder whether these kdrama writers ever read soompi, do they know our existence here, that there's a bunch of us who are discussing things meticulously, so she could pick one of our ideas to be part of the story. Lol

13 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

This also leads me to wonder, had LJH (LG's twin) been around I wonder what kind of relationship would have developed between JTE and LJH?

It would be complicated. Look we have something similar to this soon. I am curious what LG will react when he meets Luna later. However different she is and they're totally different people. LG knows best who he loves and likes. But still I'm curious here. Also what if finally Luna meets JTE. It could be more interesting. 

17 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

Hopefully ES's acting skills are on par with that of JY while in KOC!!! Yea Im hoping that if JY/ES gets shot saving LG and didn't for some reason did not wear a bulletproof vest that LG can bring them back to life with his little magical flute lol

If the flute doesn't have its magic then they must have good hospital with talented doctors too. So let's be positive that he would be saved. This is all fantasy after all so making him alive is not big deal. It's up to the writer's will who makes the final verdict. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 5/10/2020 at 6:15 AM, elan1 said:

I love episode 8 so much! 

I agree! They wasting lmh 

This writer is so bad. She needs to return back to writing school. She waste talents of so many people. 

but overall episode was good! The first good episode in a long time in my opinion. 

Do you always love criticizing? KES is not a rookie writer, she has so many many more talents rather than talking nonsense. SHE has so many hit dramas. I am not a hardcore fan of KES but, I know that with only 16 eps, it’s difficult to share so many leads character to have equal scenes. I believe this TKEM will give more scenes to the ML and also FL. Just be patience.

btw, why don’t we watch the drama not only LMH? I am here because I love LMH and KGE, they have so good chemistry that I was so surprised.
Though so many knetz bashing KGE cause she is like any ordinary next door girl (knetz comments that she is not beautiful enough for LMH) but I love that KES chose her as the FL. She is one of the hallyuwood A-list actress who has many awards especially from movie (she has only three dramas so far). She is just like park so dam (even I sometimes confuse with their alook like) who can act so brilliant. 
so, please just enjoy the story. I understand sometimes it is difficult to follow the story. I think it’s not the bad editing. But, it’s because the flow of the story just like that, do not always following order. If you watch K-movies, many k-movies that have weirder stories, you will think that k-drama is more friendly to watch.

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, imels said:

Do you always love criticizing? KES is not a rookie writer, she has so many many more talents rather than talking nonsense. SHE has so many hit dramas. Though I am not a hardcore fan of KES but, I know that with only 16 eps, it’s difficult to share so many leads character to have equal scenes. I believe this TKEM will give more scenes to the ML and also FL. Just be patience.

I'm a fan of KES but I have my own take for what I see as her weaknesses, but to call her "bad" is just ... embarrassing to say the least.   

• Like 4

Why do you watch a show and even go on to take the time to comment where you hate the writing and the writer so much?  Like or not KES is On fast lane to becoming an iconic K drama writer and for good reason.  Her dramas are hardly high art or intellectually challenging for the most part but overall they are pretty damn addictive, the dialogue is snappy and her characters are very very memorable. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, msdot said:

, someone else may have answered your question; this thread moves so fast! But the reason he knows the King's name is that he was born in KofC and remembered as a boy hearing the TV announcer describing LG's father's funeral and LG wailing. The announcer mentioned his name, "King Lee Gon." It must have been ok to mention his name during the mourning period.

+ @kboramint  or maybe SJ knew LG as a kid personally? What if SJ's actual family was close to the royal family but had ties with the prince who tried a coup i.e. LR? Or what if SJ is LR's son?

Also, Korean and Corean Nari both come from rich families. Her richer status is visible through the cars. Yup Ashton Martin is more expensive but that was a ppl. I just hope LG's payment with a gold turtle/tortoise is not seen by LR!!

@SweetButters sending you a dm with the link. I think the message was edited by an editor coz the first word might be considered offensive in some contexts.

Edited**

Just saw that @msdot shared the name , thank you.

@rocat regarding PM's mom -- she is shown in first episode as an audience when LG takes over +does mourning over national tv. She as now seems innocent but obviously will play some role in deciding who PM sides with. Some of your other points have been discussed before. Happy reading.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, SweetButters said:

Therefore, what if LG never changed the timeline ? How different would events or people be ??? Hmmmmm. Wonder if the savior in TKEM is like time remnants like in the flash? lol

Since the first time i saw that the saviour is the same person 25 years ago (assume JTE), i always questioned, is this somekind of time travel thing and not just simple paralel universe.

Recently cloverfield is the only thing that can explained about the different timeline and the multiverse.

What about it is not just 2 universe and that other universe have different timeline like 25 years in advance. Thus the event somewhere in those universe triggering this saviour can move to 8 y.o LG universe and save him. 

Or assume there is only two universe but timetravel happen. Thus every movement in this time, will lead into the saviour back in the time of LG's father killed and save LG. 

LG have benefit here. LR didn't know this fact about the saviour is JTE. If he does, then he'll look for young JTE and prevent her save LG like what reverse flash done to create flash

• Like 5

@imels I agree. Honestly, I wasn’t a big fan of LHM. However, THIS drama has changed my mind. He’s actually acting phenomenally well. Too much of him will basically make me think they are just “resurrecting” (after military service) his career, and not care for the plot. I’m happy that’s not the case. 
Do I want more romance? Well. Not really. I think the main couple has said that the greater good triumphs their relationship. Actually I prefer less cause if we have a lot of lovey dovey dates that means certain doom for our couple ie One dies a la anguish.
Lots of anguish to which I definitely at the moment don’t want.  (I still think maybe one of our main characters will die, but, to be resurrected in the end) cause good triumphs over evil right? 

• Like 15

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/1.14119279?boardId=621

%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%80_%ED%86%B5%ED

Kim Go Eun, whose face has thousands of shades, has performed excellently in her dual role.

In the Fri-Sat drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" (SBS), Kim Go Eun had her first try since the debut with a dual role. Following her excellent portrayal of righteous lieutenant Jung Tae Eul of the Republic of Korea, this time, the actress contributed to highlighting the worldview of the drama when perfectly playing the role of criminal Luna of the Korean Empire.

Earlier, Luna heightened the audience's curiosity when she pulled down the hoodie's hood with rabbit ears to cover most of her face and just showed up sometimes. Known as a famous child in a shabby neighborhood in the Korean Empire, she clearly depicts the look of a heartless character as she went to punish her traitor as soon as she got out of prison as if to prove her notoriety. Luna mutters in a low tone as though she was bored and has unpredictable, scary gaze and the persuasive line "Do you know the good thing of being homeless? It's having no weakness."

As such, after showing her unprecedentedly strong image with a rule-breaking appearance, Luna brought a fateful spiral into two chaotic worlds. Accordingly, Kim Go Eun's role-playing ability made viewers unable to take their eyes off when she transformed perfectly and smoothly into a completely different character. The actress is raising the existential value of the character thanks to her immersive acting from Jung Tae Eul filled with bright energy and high responsibility to Luna who exudes a mysterious charisma with an empty expression and cracked skin.

With the vibrant acting that shines through every episode, Kim Go Eun successfully completed the debut of her first dual role by fully portraying the different charisma of gentle Jung Tae Eul and cruel Luna. In addition, the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" which is about to deploy new details through the investigation collaboration between Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho (as Lee Gon) will be broadcast at 10 pm (KST) every Friday and Saturday on SBS.//channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/1.14119279?boardId=621

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/1.14119279?boardId=621

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2