• The first kiss scene after the first crossing into his world
    • The 1st goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The 2nd Goodbye kiss in ROK
    • The beheading kiss scene/inconsiderate scene
    • Post saving kiss scene
    • Episode 10 kiss by future LG
    • Reunion kiss scene
    • CCTV kiss scene
  2. 2. What type of setting and world do you want TKEM S2 to take place in?

• post-World war 3 in the year 2050s in ROK where Korea is turned into dystopia (LGXJTE and Lee JunXJTR team up to save ROK)
    • Should take place in the far future where LGXJTE fight evil forces from the year 2784 with assistance from Lee JunXJTR
    • Should remain and fight injustice in the currently timeline with additional arc for JTR-LJH
    • Do you want it to take place instead in the far-past going way back to the beginning of Korea like 10.000BC back
    • Do you want them to go further back in time like 30.000-50.000 BC
  3. 3. Do you want shower scenes in the S2 & PG13 or R-Rated?

• Yes plenty of shower scenes please
    • No to shower scenes
    • Yes I will take 1-2 Shower scenes
    • Should S2 remain PG13
    • Should S2 become R-rated in the sequel

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/26/2020 at 04:38 AM

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Can we get IU's special appearance in an episode?? It would be so fun!!  KES seems to like IU and we would love her to sing OST for The King. :D:heart:

This may be too random to say, but do you guys remember how Kim Tan cried for Cha Eun Sang and we had this huge rise in viewership? I was thinking we get a similar emotional cry scene from Lee Gon, it would be great. Because LMH is so good at crying. He also cried so well for his father's death in LOTBS and I remember that real time rating was over 20%. The writer should use LMH's crying skills. Trust me, it works wonders when male characters cry. :joy:

He is one of the pretty Cryers which tugs at your heart...For LG to cry a river we will have to wait.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

I havnt visited the forum for a long time and THE KING is the drama that bring me back.:lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Alice Wonderland said:

And I love how they keep giving us flashback. I thought why would the after kiss scene was cut to the next morning. So it was for this beautiful resumes. It's funny to see how he keep teasing her about how many buttons he should open for her and she replied with a joke for turning off the light to see his shoulder. Lol

These two seriously are so amusing. :lol:

I hadn't liked that cut at all (too abrupt and unsatisfying), so I'm glad they showed us the rest of the scene. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

@YongZura⁷ I have already planned to write an analysis about the connection between Alice in Wonderland and The King... but it will take some time.

As expected... Well take your time ... There're still more clues to come.  There's a fusion of the west and east folk tale + the writer's own creativity and for us to interpret it.  Opps forgot plus the scientific facts and findings etc...

p.s

1. Thanks for the tag.

2. It took me a while to see JET ;)

@bpwinces! That is so beautiful... :wub: 

• Like 7

Ep 5 and Ep 6 -  I am sold.

Getting more heavily invested in the drama now.

Let's get moving!

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

I feel bad for JY he does not trust JTe and is definately irritated by LG and his teen crush ( as per JY) , Lady NOH has a better ubderstanding of LGs feeling..hence please stay away request was done to JTE.

• Like 3

Actually i was a little suprised when JTE lookinh for Ahn Bong Hee (her mother) with description " a women who has similar face with me" and she lean on her face to the lady she spoke to.

As it was happen 25 years ago and her mother passed away when she was 5 y.o, the timeline suddenly became too related that i cannot ignore.

And in the preview (eventhough i try not to rely on this since often misleading) seen that LR watched the photo of SJ walk and smile with JTE. 

He must've be notice something since he says that he will visit often the cafe

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

This, THIS, is one of my favorite scenes! Hits me right in the feels! And JTE’s response to him, “I will see you again, Lee Gon.” :bawling: I don’t know why but I love hearing her call him Lee Gon. Maybe because no one else does? They just seem extra close when she calls him by his name. :wub:

I have replayed this scene a thousand times in my head. I really really love the scriptwriting in this episode and how flawlessly LMH and KGE delivered them (both lines + emotions) 

And also, the monologue of JTE when she was missing LeeGon. OH MY HEART!!! :heart: 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

As expected... Well take your time ... There're still more clues to come.  There's a fusion of the west and east folk tale + the writer's own creativity and for us to interpret it.

p.s

1. Thanks for the tag.

2. It took me a while to see JET ;)

@bpwinces! That is so beautiful... :wub: 

Thanks for the reminder...:D 

Actually, only after the episode 3... I realized why LG would make certain comments... a lot is inspired by Alice in Wonderland. But it didn't catch my attention right away. Now, I am trying to figure out which character resembles to the characters of the novel. 

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

Has anyone mentioned this yet? LG hates anyone touching him but seems like to him, JTE is an exception. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

TKEM is trending at Number 1 on Netflix in 5 countries;)M1liwNq.jpgin 

rGLqr7d.jpg

uLOcGEs.jpg

Spoiler

AAe5jbt.jpg

OiIzK5k.jpg

Z9ogCJT.jpg

7OFoVmi.jpg

mv1Atn7.jpg

• Like 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

@mrsj3n oh that is such a good plan! I guess I rarely rewatch from ep 1. For now maybe I already forget some parts of the early episodes. A good thing from rewatch is that I always find some details which I miss at the first watch. 

@jerboa83 I like that scene A LOT! When he hides the elastic band he wears from CL Noh. Such a cute king boy. :lol: It's like someone would take it off from him. He even feels glad that it leaves a red mark around his wrist the next day and brags to Young it's a sign of his love. Aww.. 

@bebebisous33 ah.. so Luna means moon. I forgot about that part. I wonder all the lines here are some hints that we should see closely. That tale could be some prologue before they finally meet Luna later on. I can't wait to see KGE acting as her. Playing two different characters must have some challenges. And I can't wait to see it. 

~~~~

Do you guys see the preview?? LG finally gets the big lion doll! The king gets the lion king he wants for his girl. Awww... TE is so lucky! 

And I can't wait to see Eun Sup-Gun got terrified being pointed with a gun by his doppelganger. I already can imagine his frantic expression because of fear and shocked. Lol

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

@Aleenaaa!!! Annyeong! It's also Number 1 in the Philippines overall. It was only number 3 earlier this morning :) congratulations TKEM!!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

I wonder in which episodes this will be. Look he fights with a sword and they run around the city with horses. Wonder what happen in these scenes??? Ahhh... 6 eps has gone and it remains 10 again. That's so fast!! 

Thanks for sharing the fan cam, wow! So many horses on the road! I can't wait to watch the next episodes. 

What happened for him to bring so many guards with him? Is this in Corea or Korea? I'm sooooooo excited. 

8 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Do you guys see the preview?? LG finally gets the big lion doll! The king gets the lion king he wants for his girl. Awww... TE is so lucky! 

Maybe JTE gave it to him, she's probably much better at shooting ^_^

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, 122am said:

Thanks for sharing the fan cam, wow! So many horses on the road! I can't wait to watch the next episodes. 

What happened for him to bring so many guards with him? Is this in Corea or Korea? I'm sooooooo excited. 

I guess they chase for someone, but I wonder whether it will be in Corea or Korea. If it's in TE's world. It will create a chaos. They couldn't go around with horse in the busy street right. So I bet it will be in Corea. Maybe... we need to wait to know it for sure. 

We're all so excited. You see. I always have dramas to watch in each day. But now I keep replaying The King episodes over and over. I'm doomed. :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@mrsj3n@jerboa83 I like that scene A LOT! When he hides the elastic band he wears from CL Noh. Such a cute king boy. :lol: It's like someone would take it off from him. He even feels glad that it leaves a red mark around his wrist the next day and brags to Young it's a sign of his love. Aww.. 

@bebebisous33 ah.. so Luna means moon. I forgot about that part. I wonder all the lines here are some hints that we should see closely. That tale could be some prologue before they finally meet Luna later on. I can't wait to see KGE acting as her. Playing two different characters must have some challenges. And I can't wait to see it. 

"Luna" means "moon" in Latin, Italian and Spanish (Italian is my native language, I'm fluent in Spanish, and I can read and translate Latin). It is used as a female name in Italy, in many Spanish/English-speaking countries and also in Denmark, Holland, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Belgium and Croatia.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Yay to double digits!  I hope it gets higher as it unfolds.

Really enjoyed this week's episodes.  I think it's finally taking off.

Can't wait for E7 :) 

• Like 7

https://youtu.be/0tRyTd-LFu0

Please Don't Cry by Davichi. 

With English sub. The feeeeelsss of the OST. When you listen to the lyrics, it's as if JTE is singing this for LG. Like she will be gone but it won't take long and she will come back to him someday. It's as if telling LG to wait for her for a little while coz when she comes back, she won't leave him anymore. It is comforting and heartbreaking at the same time. Would this mean something's gonna happen to JTE? They won't have this kind of song because of nothing don't you think so?  It strikes you directly to the heart. :tears:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1