Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

Pls understand and  defended your drama , SBS  have a rating  different from other who have 1 separate in 2part , for one episode we get 2rating in networks and Seoul . Seoul is important becz is Korean rating the others is for people out Seoul .so when episode aired we can see 2 part  the first is the beginning and the last is the ending .so with 8and 9 we have a double viewers .

For this episode we can see the rating didn't change mush is stable but WOTM down with 2% from 25 to 23 is still strong but is down . so why u have to cry about your drama ? Also u have to know they are so many haters who keep looking don't give them the reason OK  fighting 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Let's change the topic guys :)

I have a question I was reading someone's comment here(I am sorry I don't remember name and I can't find comment anymore) that tae ul's mom will be alive in corea but tae ul's other self don't have parents,have no identity and living a miserable life so can it be possible that tae ul's mom is alive in corea?

Lee gon's parents are same in Korea so don't you guys think tae ul and luna's parents should be same?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys i jst need to ask about this coz im quite confused here.. i watched cloy, ic and hi bye mama and they are all available on Netflix one hour after they aired on korean TV like TKEM. i think hyena too.. i swear to god im not lying.. i always wait for them so im sure about this.. 

anyway im also watching this drama .. so far it confuses me a lot but i cant stay away lol. 

I said many times that many other dramas aired one hour later on Netflix after they were aired on TV. Yes and it is including South Korea Netflix. There are 3 Korean dramas—The King,Hospital Playlist and Rugal currently airing one hour after original tv airing internationally and domestically. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Just public don't interest this parallel world case, KES first time wrote like this , everyone want more common story ,this story liked by Netflix watchers more , my opinion 

I kinda agree with you. Kim Eun Sook's dramas usually have simple scripts and the male and female lead get a lot of scenes together from the very beginning and people get hooked. This is her first experience in writing complex fantasy dramas and some people don't understand. I don't know what to say. I enjoy the drama. I bet KES's next drama will have a clear and easy script. LOL :joy:

• Like 5

I'm sure there are so many dramas every country, just net users love it , but ratings low , good quality drama, I love so much a drama 10 years ago and it is phenomenon in my country on net  with low rating, same 

• Like 5

Is it me, or the scene with the red balloon seemed really disconnected from the rest? I didn't get it at all... :huh:

• Like 3

It's hard not to feel disappointed in the ratings. The actors/actresses and everyone else involved in the drama have been working hard. The reality is that times are changing for the networks.  Most people choose to stream their favorite shows. They watch when they want to watch and with no commercials. As far as I can tell TKEM is doing great globally! It's available in my country (USA) right when it ends on SBS in Korea. I've noticed it on many other streaming sites subtitled and ready to go within hours. One site has TKEM (1-4)  with almost 1.5 million views. 

Unfortunately the only ratings that are recorded are the one connected to the SBS broadcast. Not the total picture.

I love this drama. I appreciate how creative and smart it is. It makes me think. KES weaves beautiful tales. I cannot wait to see where she takes us with this one!

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Honestly I am waiting for Luna's story I am so interested in her character I hope in today's episode we can see her I have a feeling that this character will give us more feelings even if it's a bad one but her miserable past is really strong 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

Is it me, or the scene with the red balloon seemed really disconnected from the rest? I didn't get it at all... :huh:

I think a lot of people were confused at this part due to the transition. It is the path between the two worlds. That scene was supposed to be a flashback but the editor did a horrible job. 

———————————————————

@Poppy517 thank you, you said it beautifully! I have a lot of anticipation built around this show because it is creative and smart. I’m certainly excited to see what’s in store. 

Fingers crossed by tomorrow, we’ll get a clear picture of JTE’s feelings. Then we can finally watch their love develop into something deeper and more romantic and move on to the other plots as well. 

• Like 6

This scene is peak comedy :lol:

Spoiler

8664360fe0eb3e46c149ace12bc98b81fc4c392d50361ef4b1b297bb513f407a216a4cadfe75f9d0

d61f8c93db53678fea5ab29086834b72cdb16dd53e6d6c8daf1830b1b4c8b1dacbde1380bb75e8db

• Like 5
  • LOL 18

16 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Some time ago I posted about "Domestic Drama Daily Search" on Naver. Previously The King Eternal Monarch  was number 5 trending. But now it jumped to number 3!

I don't know how to share it here. I put a link below. 

https://search.naver.com/search.naver?query=더+킹+영원의+군주&ie=utf8&sm=tab_fid&rm=rkt_dra%2Cnexearch%2Csearch_extra%2C0

They are also No.2 on Daum right now.
9VzufpO.png

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Did the cast say anything about episode 6 during interview? I just read some comments on the "TALK"
 section of The King page in Naver. They say that actors say it is fun from episode 6? I am not sure what they mean. But apparently cast said something about episode 6. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I was contemplating about posting another bad comments from knetz but kinda agree with them on this one

https://www.facebook.com/229023931411/posts/10158963639391412/?d=n

They are dissing the cgi used during the inbetween world scene.

It’s also pretty annoying that they just cut to certain scenes without giving thoughts to the overall storyline. Ugh, I’m so frustrated!

But still loving last night episode. Tonight looks like it’ll be intense.

• Like 2

Netflix is not the problem, it is the drama that has some quality issues. I hope they’re going to do some edits before broadcasting the subsequent episodes. Being a pre-produced drama, there is a limited option to save this drama.

• Sad 1

It is sad the part when Lady Noh told JTE 'try not to stay in this world and the king', foreshadowing a sad ending?  :tears:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

38 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

ikr? so why did the person i quoted say only TKEM and Mr sunshine aired one hour later on Netflix? that was a false statement. im jst looking for a clarification. 

I thought I cleared this up for once and all but guess not. I don't really take interest in ratings to be fairly honest but what I said was a fact. The person you qouted said Hospital playlist, Rugal, and Cloy airing an hour later that is false. I show to her in that same message you quoted the airing time for that show both on TV and Netlfix there was 1 day difference. The same goes to Hospital playlist and Rugal find there airing date below. This is the streaming and network airing dates 1 day apart. All these infos are avaible if you search right and recorded

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/hospital-playlist-season-1-netflix-k-drama-plot-cast-trailer-episode-release-dates/

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/rugal-season-1-netflix-k-drama-plot-cast-trailer-episode-release-schedule/

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Wis dom said:

I thought I cleared this up for once and all but guess not. I don't really take interest ratings to be fairly honest but what I said was a fact. The person you qouted said Hospital playlist, Rugal, and Cloy. I show to her in that same message you quoted the airing time for that show both on TV and Netlfix there was 1 day difference. The same goes to Hospital playlist and Rugal find there airing date below. This is the streaming and network airing dates 1 day apart. All these infos are avaible if you search right 

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/hospital-playlist-season-1-netflix-k-drama-plot-cast-trailer-episode-release-dates/

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/rugal-season-1-netflix-k-drama-plot-cast-trailer-episode-release-schedule/

No, you are wrong. Those dramas were/are broadcasted within one hour after their airing time. I watched them so I can contest your argument which is based on an unreliable source. Have you calculated the timezone? Don’t just quote blatantly.

f r e n e m i e s:D

c6745a9a6c0c65bc32f490a7d6b2f1369778a739.gifvd8bce5c80b84330e2182fe3316ca06e60da329da.gifv

Spoiler

9b890be7a090a7ec0d57cb36370ac6b5960ad04c.gifv

0bffd35f8f780c00923ffac8cef26bdd18644138.gifvd3ca98b627d6f41f1d0408293a411e9bbf3b271c.gifv

a64d38d2c1808ecc0cb5f3f7d641889a010d128e.gifv

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3