[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

if people complain about music director, can it fixed? Why don't the production company and director pay attention to feedback? Sorry for being salty, I have been waiting for LMH to come back for so long and it hurts that ratings went down. They need to do something please. Even if the drama doesn't hit 20% it is ok. We will come back with a better drama. Sorry guys I am being emotional here. :bawling: I love LMH so much. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

5 hours ago, kaqueski said:

Hm you maybe right. 

It could be a flashback when they cross the gate between both worlds. The transition is misleading in this case, Lee Gon command to go to racing track then we have this sequence then back to the race track... so i got a bit confused like.. did they stop by this weird place on the way to race track?

But then if Lee Gon put a balloon inside there, there's no way Lee Rim didn't notice it? 

If that is indeed a flashback, I will agree that the transition in that particular scene is confusing. I even had to rewind and watch the previous scene coz I thought I missed something. It won't really make sense if that place is in the Kingdom. 

4 hours ago, Heretorant said:

But I’m left wondering, was it forced? Or was it not? JTE was definitely not that into it and I understand because at this point, her feelings are not matched with his. Yet, she also didn’t push him away. It’s almost as though she just accepted it? She didn’t love it and didn’t hate it? It’s a cute guy kissing you so maybe you’re not that against it but at the same time, the feelings are not that strong for you to be into it? If you get what I mean lol.

Maybe JTE was in a state of shock when that happened. :D I get what you mean here. If you did not like a guy who kissed you, you'd probably get mad, but she didn't. 

On the other hand, I don't think what LG feels for JTE is love. Not yet. He might be smitten, or fascinated about finally seeing her (he has been waiting for this for 25 years), but it is getting there though. The chemistry between our leads is picking up already. I am so excited how their love story will unfold. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

if people complain about music director, can it fixed? Why don't the production company and director pay attention to feedback? Sorry for being salty, I have been waiting for LMH to come back for so long and it hurts that ratings went down. They need to do something please. Even if the drama doesn't hit 20% it is ok. We will come back with a better drama. Sorry guys I am being emotional here. :bawling: I love LMH so much. :bawling:

It's ok. Remember he bounced back from personal taste with city hunter. From faith to megahit heirs.

This drama is already repeating heirs or boys over flowers numbers internationally.  He is not directing or writing.

He took role in interesting script and big budget production which he was offered. He did his best and brought 30% profit pre airing. So he will be fine. Dont worry.

He will bounce back. Lets enjoy the drama and just wish it all d best. Ratings are  not in his hands. He always bounces back. He will be ok. Don't worry.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is not true , is not want down ,   is stable , between tow parts in Seoul and in networld ,we have  8/9 in Seoul , people don't get the rating , u don't need to say that becz they will brlive is true , the king was aired with a strong drama and we have to wait is not finish yet ,even that if you think is a good drama so don't care with rating , is not Korean who will tell u to watch or not ,if they don't get interested u are not obliged to approved . we love and enjoy it and is often for me ^_^

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Same with me I was hoping for 13% or above for this episode

I don't love Lee min ho but he is my only favorite actor in this whole world I never watched anything for anyone before this is my first time and I am getting tensed about it honestly more than ratings haters comments on Lee hurt me the most I don't know much about ratings type of things but I know how haters will take this opportunity 

Anyway let's hope for the best for such a nice person I hope everything will be OK and ratings will be super good for next episodes INSHA'ALLAH 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So let's don't worry about ratings as of now (my heart is crying a lot for cast :bawling:) apperently rating won't rise so many , just if we love , enjoy, there is nothing we can do about rating.

I just checked TWOTM ratings on Wikipedia and it also decreased a little(I wonder what is the reason) is there any other recent drama that is taking people's attention?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

It's ok. Remember he bounced back from personal taste with city hunter. From faith to megahit heirs.

This drama is already repeating heirs or boys over flowers numbers internationally.  He is not directing or writing.

He took role in interesting script and big budget production which he was offered. He did his best and brought 30% profit pre airing. So he will be fine. Dont worry.

He will bounce back. Lets enjoy the drama and just wish it all d best. Ratings are  not in his hands. He always bounces back. He will be ok. Don't worry.

Thank you for comforting me. What you say is right. From now on, I just wanna enjoy the drama for myself because I have been waiting for him and if I enjoy it I will enjoy. :)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

please say good things like this:bawling: we can get over this pain :bawling: just I stopped to waiting high rating  as of now , and I won't read negative comments just we work to enjoy , I hope LMH and cast don't be sad :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, Joséphine.arjenia said:

Is not true , is not want down ,   is stable , between tow parts in Seoul and in networld ,we have  8/9 in Seoul , people don't get the rating , u don't need to say that becz they will brlive is true , the king was aired with a strong drama and we have to wait is not finish yet ,even that if you think is a good drama so don't care with rating , is not Korean who will tell u to watch or not ,if they don't get interested u are not obliged to approved . we love and enjoy it and is often for me ^_^

Thank you for your response. I really want to enjoy this drama and I will. I have been waiting for long. :) It is okay! 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, noor ul ain said:

I just checked TWOTM ratings on Wikipedia and it also decreased a little(I wonder what is the reason) is there any other recent drama that is taking people's attention?

Yes is true , and for people who kepp  crying plz weak up , is not bad is not down is stable , u have to understand that rating in SBS  have two part , from 1parte to 2,part , the first in Seoul local get 8 and the second get 9 is the seem as last episode ,if u calculated the 2 part  u get  a good rating . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Joséphine.arjenia said:

Yes is true , and for people who kepp  crying plz weak up , is not bad is not down is stable , u have to understand that rating in SBS  have two part , from 1parte to 2,part , the first in Seoul local get 8 and the second get 9 is the seem as last episode ,if u calculated the 2 part  u get  a good rating . 

Actually I don't know about rating system that's why I am nervous but thanks a lot for letting us (in your previous comment also) know it's not bad I am feeling little bit better now :)

• Like 1

Not going to lie, the ratings hurt just a little bit. Maybe because I genuinely enjoy the show, it makes me question Korean viewers. I can’t say it’s because it airs with another show because they only collide for the last part, maybe 15 minutes? It shouldn’t affect the ratings that much. It’s disheartening and I can’t help feeling horrible for the cast/crew. We can only pray for better ratings. The King fighting! 

No number will make me feel differently about this drama. I still see a great story ahead. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Pls understand and  defended your drama , SBS  have a rating  different from other who have 1 separate in 2part , for one episode we get 2rating in networks and Seoul . Seoul is important becz is Korean rating the others is for people out Seoul .so when episode aired we can see 2 part  the first is the beginning and the last is the ending .so with 8and 9 we have a double viewers .

For this episode we can see the rating didn't change mush is stable but WOTM down with 2% from 25 to 23 is still strong but is down . so why u have to cry about your drama ? Also u have to know they are so many haters who keep looking don't give them the reason OK  fighting 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Let's change the topic guys :)

I have a question I was reading someone's comment here(I am sorry I don't remember name and I can't find comment anymore) that tae ul's mom will be alive in corea but tae ul's other self don't have parents,have no identity and living a miserable life so can it be possible that tae ul's mom is alive in corea?

Lee gon's parents are same in Korea so don't you guys think tae ul and luna's parents should be same?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

32 minutes ago, Matilda_Anne said:

hi guys i jst need to ask about this coz im quite confused here.. i watched cloy, ic and hi bye mama and they are all available on Netflix one hour after they aired on korean TV like TKEM. i think hyena too.. i swear to god im not lying.. i always wait for them so im sure about this.. 

anyway im also watching this drama .. so far it confuses me a lot but i cant stay away lol. 

I said many times that many other dramas aired one hour later on Netflix after they were aired on TV. Yes and it is including South Korea Netflix. There are 3 Korean dramas—The King,Hospital Playlist and Rugal currently airing one hour after original tv airing internationally and domestically. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Just public don't interest this parallel world case, KES first time wrote like this , everyone want more common story ,this story liked by Netflix watchers more , my opinion 

I kinda agree with you. Kim Eun Sook's dramas usually have simple scripts and the male and female lead get a lot of scenes together from the very beginning and people get hooked. This is her first experience in writing complex fantasy dramas and some people don't understand. I don't know what to say. I enjoy the drama. I bet KES's next drama will have a clear and easy script. LOL :joy:

• Like 5