[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

9 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

You guys are serious spammers. Have to read all theories. This thread moves so fast. Impossible to keep it up:bawling:

Wednesday. We have two days left before the moment of the week kicks off. I have seen couple of pics where JTE is a bodyguard. I guess he wants to hide her which means he has enemies in Corea perhaps many in the government

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

Tomorrow morning they will probably release few more bts which will make us go nuts about Friday again.,.my life is pathetic...i keep waiting for whole one week for the drama :(

A netizen comment " Ah ... now two days are left. ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ I never waited for Friday like this"

"Last 56 hours"

not only you :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I didn't check this page like few hours and it sorta exploded and I can't keep up? :joy:

Before I try to catch up..  I just wanna ask you all:

Are your ovaries still ok?

It looks like it has exploded with the forehead touches. 

How are you guys ready for the kiss?

LOL

@Heretorant Good grief on the table you shared.

I swear this is the first time I'm so so immersed in math and science since high school like decades ago. Lol

tenor.gif

@Ameera Ali LTE IS HERE TO STAY!

Let's 

Touch

Everything

Spoiler

First, the shoulder

Second, the waist

Third, the forehead..

:joy::joy:

I'm so changing my picture when they kiss!!!

Ok. Back to catching up. Lol

Edited:

@gtLmh0622 Good question about the doorway which LR used.

There was no mention of it and now you got me curious too. Lol

Rewatching episode 1 to 4 for days... I don't recall seeing how LR travels between Corea and Korea.

Maybe the experts can enlighten us here?

Regarding LR's dark room, there were some pictures on it.

Do we recognise if they were victims?

I'm worried for old prince too. :tears:

Can they just stop giving LR too much supernatural power?

He is holding a broken flute for crying out loud.

So his "powers" should not be endless!!

@Geolyvseven good luck in catching up! Lol

I suddenly fear for the kiss to happen.

I wonder how many pages will I lost this time. Lol

@JC's Lingxi *Pat pat* There there...

I call that investment.

We are invested in the development of our LTE.

We soon gonna move towards 5G you know.

LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Geolyvseven said:

Wednesday. We have two days left before the moment of the week kicks off. I have seen couple of pics where JTE is a bodyguard. I guess he wants to hide her which means he has enemies in Corea perhaps many in the government

Maybe he just want to ensure her privacy (remember that she has no identity in his world!) and prevent the press from digging into it: he's a public figure, and a woman following him around all the time would fuel al lot of speculation. Considering that she has the skills of an actual bodyguard, that's the best disguise they can come up with.

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

The chemistry between LG and TE is strong. 

If they kiss in the kitchen it will be a gentle kiss.

I hope Yeong doesnt suddenly enter into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. :D

Then Yeong needs to throw the water at the king because he’s the thirsty one here.

See what I did there.

:lol::lol::lol:

—————————————————

@mrsj3n regarding multiple gates, we think the opening gives away where they are. I gave it a watch just now and looks like there might only be one other location. 

This is a non-expert wild guess only :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

9 hours ago, Aleenaaa said:

@KRISHNENDU M Although, I'm sure they are fated to meet and their meeting is no coincidence. Destiny plays its game here but I don't think those are the same trees. If you see the teaser you can feel how important this tree is. And I do believe parallel worlds are related to this tree so this tree needs to be at some different place. 

@syntyche Yes, I saw the teaser again and I think this theory makes sense. We can see when the lightening reaches the roots of tree, a flute is there. So, flute is nothing but a part of this tree only or maybe formed from this tree. The flute is the key which makes people travel across the two worlds. In other way, it joins different worlds. So that tree is the center and all the worlds revolve around it. Damn! Hats off to the writer Kim:thumbsup:

Also thanks for the spoiler. LG cooking for his future queen. How many rules will the king break for his queen? Letting her touch him, allowing her to call him by his name, now cooking for her. What's next?:) "Spring Night Romance" for LTE couple!! Can't wait!!

I agree on destiny playing a role here: if that wasn't the case, the fact that the first person LG met in the other world was TH would be too much of a coincidence...

About the flute: any idea what material it is made of? Does it seem a wooden or a bamboo flute to you? On one side we have the bamboo forest; on the other side, we have the tree... 

• Like 9

The King: Eternal Monarch Episode 4: Fans turn Lee Min Ho into hilarious memes; Twitter begs for episode 5

The King: Eternal Monarch Episode 4 aired on Saturday. The events of the episode left fans begging for episode 5 while a few turned Lee Min-Ho’s scenes into perfect memes.

The King: Eternal Monarch aired its third and fourth episodes. Goes without saying, the K-Drama became the talk of the (Twitter) town soon after both the episodes aired. Through the two episodes, fans watched Lee Min-Ho returning from the Republic of Korea to the Kingdom of Corea. He also made a quick visit to the Republic and visit Kim Go-Eun again. The fourth episode ended with Min-Ho’s Lee Gon swooping Jung Tae-Eul’s off her feet and seat her on his majestic horse as they made their way to Corea.

While there were several talking points of both the episodes, especially the cinematography when time stands still for Lee Gon, a few fans picked out few of their favourite Min-Ho moments and turned them into hilarious memes. The most popular one being the one where Min-Ho is seated Tae-Eul’s yard, by his white horse. Another moment comes from the time Min-Ho’s fictional character announces he’s single. There were also several tweets begging for the fifth episode.

Check out a few memes below:

Spoiler

https://newslagoon.com/en/ind/entertainment-india/the-king-eternal-monarch-episode-4-fans-turn-lee-min-ho-into-hilarious-memes-twitter-begs-for-episode-5/47367/

• Like 7
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Good grief on the table you shared.

I swear this is the first time I'm so so immersed in math and science since high school like decades ago. Lol

@mrsj3nAllow me to give my unpopular analysis: 

Based on general theory of relativity, time stops for the object traveling at the speed of light which explains the sudden time freeze whenever someone crosses the portal. If a certain matter travels faster than speed of light, time must go backward and that same matter curves space and slows down time thus LG could travel in the past for a possible saving of TE(?) and his younger self (?)  Further, all his derivatives and limit functions of all mind shaking formulas must have come to fruition for a possible breakthrough outlasting speed of light (he has the mark of lightning behind).

In addition, the yoyo boy (given the fact that the yoyo was lighted) signifies the theory of dilation and supports how gravity slows time (strings effect) relatively to the speed of light.

Also, a certain theory defies parallelism (where there exist no point of intersection) given we are in space curve based on Einstein's theory, when two parallel objects travel on non opposite direction they will meet at a certain point (geometry of space, this was mentioned in Painter of the Wind ) thus explains how Eung sup and Young had an intertwined events (hot/cold). It is arguably possible that at a certain point two or more identical objects could transverse events while moving at an absolute time. 

So what does Eistein theory tells us: Yes, it is very possible that Lee Gon could travel back. 

Why would he travel back? Must have something to do with TE (I remember Reeves' Superman spinning the globe's orbit to save Lois Lane) Where does the poem fit? He wont allow invocation of the dead. 

@jerboa83 the flute must be made of Bamboo... bamboo are used as bolt arrester nowadays to protect from any damaging effects of lightning that is why LG says cars are not allowed.. it is battery powered that could cause uneven polarity distribution.

Disclaimer: Just an ajjumma who got hooked and had a lockdown boredom.. I need to grab that flute to stop this pandemic. I am not physics major so feel free to correct any err. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 11
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, jerboa83 said:

I agree on destiny playing a role here: if that wasn't the case, the fact that the first person LG met in the other world was TH would be too much of a coincidence...

About the flute: any idea what material it is made of? Does it seem a wooden or a bamboo flute to you? On one side we have the bamboo forest; on the other side, we have the tree... 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegeum their traditional flute is bamboo flute so more chances that this magic flute is bamboo flute 

Edit:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danso I googled Korean flute and these two showed in my search results and both are bamboo flute

It is also mentioned in first episode(first scene) that it's bamboo flute(I didn't remember it ):D:sweatingbullets:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, noor ul ain said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daegeum their traditional flute is bamboo flute so more chances that this magic flute is bamboo flute 

Edit:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danso I googled Korean flute and these two showed in my search results and both are bamboo flute

It is also mentioned in first episode(first scene) that it's bamboo flute(I didn't remember it ):D:sweatingbullets:

So it has already been mentioned in the drama? I didn't remember it either... Thanks for answering.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, chewii said:

@mrsj3nAllow me to give my unpopular analysis: 

Based on general theory of relativity, time stops for the object traveling at the speed of light which explains the sudden time freeze whenever someone crosses the portal. If a certain matter travels faster than speed of light, time must go backward and that same matter curves space and slows down time thus LG could travel in the past for a possible saving of TE(?) and his younger self (?)  Further, all his derivatives and limit functions of all mind shaking formulas must have come to fruition for a possible breakthrough outlasting speed of light (he has the mark of lightning behind).

In addition, the yoyo boy (given the fact that the yoyo was lighted) signifies the theory of dilation and supports how gravity slows time (strings effect) relatively to the speed of light.

Also, a certain theory defies parallelism (where there exist no point of intersection) given we are in space curve based on Einstein's theory, when two parallel objects travel on non opposite direction they will meet at a certain point (geometry of space, this was mentioned in Painter of the Wind ) thus explains how Eung sup and Young had an intertwined events (hot/cold). It is arguably possible that at a certain point two or more identical objects could transverse events while moving at an absolute time. 

So what does Eistein theory tells us: Yes, it is very possible that Lee Gon could travel back. 

Why would he travel back? Must have something to do with TE (I remember Reeves' Superman spinning the globe's orbit to save Lois Lane) Where does the poem fit? He wont allow invocation of the dead. 

@jerboa83 the flute must be made of Bamboo... bamboo are used as bolt arrester nowadays to protect from any damaging effects of lightning that is why LG says cars are not allowed.. it is battery powered that could cause uneven polarity distribution.

Disclaimer: Just an ajjumma who got hooked and had a lockdown boredom.. I need to grab that flute to stop this pandemic. I am not physics major so feel free to correct any err. 

Exactly  @chewii ssi !

Guess KES is bringing out Einstein’s “Twin paradox” theory into this drama !

I am trying to relate this drama slightly with the movie “Interstellar” !

anyone had the same thought ?!

• Like 5

15 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

p.s I just realized he's good in processing photos too... when he was in the dark room.  I guess the Prince is the next target ..since he's the second important person.

I wonder what does he get by targetting the prince.

Also a super wild theory: we havent seen the face of the dead person in the car, have we? What if it is the lookalike of the doctor uncle/prince and then JTE actually sees the prince?

Or a possible scenario she sees lookalike of a dead person in Corea?

• Like 5