[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I feel Jo Young will out from somewhere in this scene :lol:

Hahaha. I was thinking the same. But geez I hope KES at this point gives us the full package and sneak in couple of ''making out scenes'' Were our lead actully do it the teasing got us only wanting more. She should overrule and drop couple of bombastic scenes that will shock everyone. It would be stuff of legend :joy:  They are almost there forehead to forehead next kisses and next off with the clothes. I also wanna say that I wanna see them together in real life maybe my inner shipper is now talking and taking over 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I said kiss is coming

My heart

@leeminhosny you ain’t playing my friend, you ain’t playing!!!!

55 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Omg!! That’s gotta be the cutest photos of them ever!! Ok, CHEMISTRY!! Oozing out of the photos!! Sorry, excuse me while I spazz!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jfjsowhroeheoehdkheoebeidjeoehekr :scream::love:

The forehead touch is EVERYTHING!!

*dead*

@Heretorant what do we do now? It’s not fair to release stills like that and we have 3 more days?!?? I can’t, I just can’t....

42 minutes ago, Irene said:

OMG, hi everyone, I'm a new member in this thread... Normally, I just silently read this thread but now, I just wanna SCREAMING OUT LOUD....AAAAAAAAAAAAAA with you guys... I cannot wait until Friday...

@Irene welcome!

30 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

What happenned to Lee Gon's "I hate it when people touch me" :lol:

@leeminhosny everything is off the table when it comes to Tae Eul, and that includes touching Heheheh 

6 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Hahaha. I was thinking the same. But geez I hope KES at this point gives us the full package and sneak in couple of ''making out scenes'' Were our lead actully do it the teasing got us only wanting more. She should overrule and drop couple of bombastic scenes that will shock everyone. It would be stuff of legend :joy:  They are almost there forehead to forehead next kisses and next off with the clothes. I also wanna say that I wanna see them together in real life maybe my inner shipper is now talking and taking over 

@Joanna Alfson I like where your thoughts are going. Off with the clothes lol! 

And yes, I’m looking forward to dating rumour in the future. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

I am not okay with only this forehead touching....i need more n more n more....:D

He start with reading forehead then end with kissing :mrgreen:

- That if we lucky & he remember his high school days :D

5ea8e33b21af1770066863.jpg?download

• LOL 10

On 4/26/2020 at 4:17 PM, jerboa83 said:

We did that for months when "Faith" aired: wormholes, the Sun's irradiance cycles, time paradoxes and a lot of complicated stuff (Math included)... That thread is still (by far!) the most viewed/replied to in Soompi's history.

This drama seems promising too, from that point of view...

Yes, the most number of pages ever in Soompi

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

I will be okay....but it will be great if we get neck kiss or maybe more....but considering lee min ho career, he will probably not go beyond the level of face :P:P

Wishful thinking:D

Ok now tell me about this. Why? His career won’t allow him neck kiss? He needs mature romance heheh

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@scrawford @Joanna Alfson @leeminhosny I’m with you guys all the way! LOTBS tongue kiss is the way to go! :lol:

3 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

I will be okay....but it will be great if we get neck kiss or maybe more....but considering lee min ho career, he will probably not go beyond the level of face :P:P

Wishful thinking:D

Please go beyond, Lee Min Ho. I will support you even if you have a naughtier image. I want that neck kiss :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@leeminhosny  basement will not do.....we need something like faith.... Kissing her in the middle of the court...and making everyone's eyebrow raise..:P:Pspecially prime minister Koo's.

I like your description of their kiss. But would you prefer this to be their first kiss or something more sweet. I really don't want them to kiss with frozen lips, I want it to be more like real genuine kiss that melts our hearts and we go :love: Mine inner fan girl is going crazy!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Those still cuts :wub:  I'm so dead and reached nirvana if that's possible. OTP looks lovely!! Black & white mesh well together. Man our detective girl looks smitten already lol. She's not gonna escape his heart *blush blush*

Look at my man.... could he be more irresistible? Ahhh my heart hurts.... He makes me fall in love with him everyday :wub:

Dearest LMH, for love of god please don't give me a heart attack *swoon* 

Emma Stone Crying GIFs | Tenor

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, JC's Lingxi said:

@scrawford i am not sure whether he will do that sort of scene....if it would have been kim rae won , i will say he will not mind...but no idea about LMH... I anywayy would love to...but this srama broadcasts in national tv...had it been tvn and ocn , it would probably have been better...:D

He actully had a making out scene but it was cut due to endorsement deal fears. I guess his down with it if it goes south and I also believe so is our leading lady:D

• Like 4

Just now, JC's Lingxi said:

@scrawford i am not sure whether he will do that sort of scene....if it would have been kim rae won , i will say he will not mind...but no idea about LMH... I anywayy would love to...but this srama broadcasts in national tv...had it been tvn and ocn , it would probably have been better...:D

Ok please enlighten me. There are classy actor like Gong Yoo and park seo Joon for example who would do beyond the face. And why lee min ho wouldn’t do it? And this is exactly why I wish this is air on TVN. Although they cut goblin long sexy kiss in half and let me tell you the uncut version is :P. My girl Go eun knows how to kiss. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

1 minute ago, scrawford said:

Ok please enlighten me. There are classy actor like Gong Yoo and park seo Joon for example who would do beyond the face. And why lee min ho wouldn’t do it? And this is exactly why I wish this is air on TVN. Although they cut goblin long sexy kiss in half and let me tell you the uncut version is :P. My girl Go eun knows how to kiss. 

No LMH hasn't any rule like this even he is joking on Fanmeeting but just I don't wait from SBS 

• Like 2

:lol::lol::lol:

Ok, all jokes and naughty fangirl thoughts aside, I genuinely want the kiss to make sense. Our girl needs to like our king back before anything. Please don’t just give us a kiss to give us a kiss. It has to make sense in the story too. 

Don’t kill me.

*runs* 

:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5