Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
syntyche

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

7 hours ago, Aleenaaa said:

Wow! This makes it more easy to understand. Writer Kim is a legend if all this turns out to be true. She must have researched a lot for this drama as all changes need to be consistent. 

That's one of the trait of a great writer. :glasses:  Even as a great writer there are people who might not like her writing.  Well, it goes with preference too...  just like me although I like her recent dramas, there are also dramas that I prefer not to watch. 

Reference - An article about some of her other work

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Omg!! That’s gotta be the cutest photos of them ever!! Ok, CHEMISTRY!! Oozing out of the photos!! Sorry, excuse me while I spazz!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jfjsowhroeheoehdkheoebeidjeoehekr :scream::love:

The forehead touch is EVERYTHING!!

*dead*

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I said kiss is coming

My heart

OHMY?!?! I think I just died-ed!! Friday cannot come soon enough for me to enjoy these stills but my LTE heart! Sorry, the LTE couple name kinda stuck to me haha I just love how forward our characters are for this drama!

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Omg!! That’s gotta be the cutest photos of them ever!! Ok, CHEMISTRY!! Oozing out of the photos!! Sorry, excuse me while I spazz!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Jfjsowhroeheoehdkheoebeidjeoehekr :scream::love:

The forehead touch is EVERYTHING!!

*dead*

MY FRIEND! You're not the only one?! I am spazzing so hard right now. I cannot express my love enough for this couple :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 6

NOW KISS!

source.gif

THAT FOREHEAD TOUCH IS SO FREAKING ROMANTIC!!!!! 

Too hot to handle! I have never seen this done before in Korean dramas and I’m living for it! 

If she doesn’t kiss him, please allow me :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

OMG, hi everyone, I'm a new member in this thread... Normally, I just silently read this thread but now, I just wanna SCREAMING OUT LOUD....AAAAAAAAAAAAAA with you guys... I cannot wait until Friday...

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2020042909470600296d3244b4fed18217218612

"The King-The Lord of Eternity" unveiled Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's forehead matching kisses that marked the climax of excitement.

SBS' Friday-Saturday drama "The King" which began its first airing on April 17, is a parallel world fantasy romance in which Lee Gon, the emperor of the Korean Empire who wants to close the gate of the dimension, and Jeong Tae-eul, a detective who tries to protect someone's life, people and love, draw through cooperation between the two worlds. Through the stories of the fate and love of the two co-existing world of the Korean Empire and the Republic of Korea, it provides a feeling of affection that has never been seen before.

Above all, in the fourth episode, Lee Gon (Lee Min-ho) who returned to the Korean Empire and Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) of the Republic of Korea, who disappeared, were seen missing each other. It was especially shocking when it was revealed that Jeong Tae-eul's new ID card issuance date was the same as that of the ID card that Lee Gon had for 25 years. At the same time, Lee Gon, who reappeared in the Republic of Korea that day, said to Jung Tae-eul, "Let's go together. To my world," which raised expectations for future story development.

In a related development, Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun have been captured together in photos during a cooking class in the kitchen of the royal family of the Korean Empire, drawing attention.

In the scene where Lee Gon cooks for Jung Tae Eul, he shows his unanticipated cooking skills and shows a friendly side. Jung Tae-eul, whose eyes are wide open due to a series of surprises, also reveals her fluctuating emotions with a subtle look, giving her another level of sweetness. Moreover, attention is being paid to how the romance between the two will be portrayed as Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul complete a forehead kiss.

A scene of Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's forehead matching kiss was filmed at a cooking studio located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun prepared thoroughly from reading the script to rehearsals in order to convey the fluttering feelings between Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who are gradually getting closer. Lee Min-ho carefully checked the order and process of the cooking process and carefully cooked, sparking a response from the scene. In addition, Kim Go-eun expressed Jeong Tae-eul's feelings that came closer to Lee Gon with her bright smile and good acting skills.

The production company Hwa & Dam Pictures said, "Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun are so focused on the emotional lines of the Korean Empire emperor Lee Gon and the Korean detective Jeong Tae-eul that they offer a different level of sweetness," and added, "Please look forward to the brief spring night romance that will burst out in earnest with Lee Gon and Jung Tae-eul, who came to the Korean Empire together."

Meanwhile, the fifth episode of SBS' "The King," a total of 16 episodes, will air at 10 p.m. on May 1.

http://www.wowtv.co.kr/NewsCenter/News/Read?articleId=A202004290129&t=NN

• Like 9
  • Love 2

the "explosion of excitement" to unveil two-shot forehead kisses!  so we'll get a cooking scene together between them? CANT WAIT

stills cut

202004290941390310_4_20200429094335764.jpg202004290941390310_3_20200429094335754.jpg

Naver

it also said that our king's going to cook for her in ep5

qg9E8Um.gif

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 8

Just now, leeminhosny said:

What happenned to Lee Gon's "I hate it when people touch me" :lol:

More like, “touch me” :lol:

Ok, now I’m just being naughty.

*runs*

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 9

Just now, Heretorant said:

More like, “touch me” :lol:

Ok, now I’m just being naughty.

*runs*

Lee Gon " I didn't say JTE, I said other people" :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

What happenned to Lee Gon's "I hate it when people touch me" :lol:

Maybe he hates when people touch him but not when he touches people :P:wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 minute ago, YongZura⁷ said:

For a bigger and clearer pictures of our leads:

HERE

@Heretorant

Are you trying to KILL me? 

:scream:

*faints*

It’s official, I’m dead until Friday :lol:

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

For a bigger and clearer pictures of our leads, click the pictures.

Ahhhh!!!! what should My heart do until Friday :bawling::bawling::bawling: just I want to sleep 2 days 

2 minutes ago, Jaja said:

Maybe he hates when people touch him but not when he touches people :P:wub:

because He is King :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1