[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

The talisman's Lady Noh is really sovereign. 

tlAOKlw.jpg

GVEEqNz.jpg

The girl who touched was attracted immediately.

f4XwetO.jpg

Therefore, our king doesn't need to take long time, he brings the girl to his bedroom quickly :love:.

Afterward, Lady Noh doesn't need to worry anymore :sweat_smile:

Spoiler

dKAVZ8T.jpg

Rx7pRZk.jpg

5xdoJ6F.jpg

P/s: I don't know insert picture. Can you edit them for me? Thank you so much.

• Like 10
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, plappi said:

YONGZOO – MAZE (THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH OST PART 4)

Lonely wind, blue rain falls, standing alone
Light that I chased is you

Faraway blurring, longing to belong
Sailing through surging billows

Thanks to POPGASA

Thank goodness the MV comes with the lyric.  I used to search this site too for reference because the OST is important in a KDrama.  It becomes part of the story too from the lyric. Plus the MV sometimes gives us a certain scene/scenes that we're going to see in the future episode.

Spoiler

@Aleenaaa As far as I remember it is Lady Noh's voice (At that time I was thinking she might know about the poem before... and I would like to see her asking the King about it later)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Aleenaaa said:

In episode 3, when LG goes to the library and reads the poem from Kim So Wol's Book, the poem is recited in an old lady's voice. The only old lady in the drama is Lady Noh. Can someone please confirm if that voice is of Lady Noh or not? If yes, I wonder why? You can see the scene at 1:07:00 in episode 3

I think the poet in Korea is the doppelganger of Court Lady Noh in Corea

• Like 6

Guys, i have been watching the teaser for Episode 5. And all i want to say is i can't wait to watch the scene where Lee Gon and Tae Eul were caught in the same room (What it seems like) and Lady Noh is not having it! LOL.

Is it Friday yet?????

I have been Spoiled, when i started watched Kdrama again 1 year ago, i got spoiled cause my fave dramas are all aired and can binge watch. How do you guys watch Dramas while they Air?? the wait is so hard!

• Like 8

@romance06 your post made me laugh :lol:.

The king is smooth, straight to his bed they go :lol:. The teaser is totally teasing us because there’s no way they kissed right there. Right? Lol.

To insert photos, just simply paste the link. Soompi will do the work for you :)

@scrawford the wait kills! Especially when the drama is this addicting! There are some lightweight dramas that I enjoy while watching but it doesn’t rule my life throughout the week. And then there’s THIS, the type that makes me go, “I NEED ANSWERS, NOW!” :lol:

——————————————————

Ever feel like you have so much to say, you don’t know where to start? That’s where I am with this drama. My mind is going round and round, it’s impossible to write down all of the things I’m thinking. I can’t remember the last time a drama made me use my brain this much. It’s a good thing :D.

For now, I’m just going to sit back and enjoy reading everyone’s theories. Keep them coming! 

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, msdot said:

think the poet in Korea is the doppelganger of Court Lady Noh in Corea

The poet was a national figure and lived for only about 30 some years. Wiki says Kim so weol was a he.

*edited

@littleloony with regard to this: So the bumping into JTE is accidental and not plotted would you say? Hmm that would make it more diabolic then.

there is a meaning but i wouldnt put negative connotations just yet. Also, am wondering if the child is evil uncle's minion's or just someone who hangs there? What if he is Luna's friend in Corea? I want to know Luna's character as description says:

she will die in 3 months

she is with evil uncle

Lee Min Ho in the conference called her poisonous while FL called her stray cat. 

what I make out of that: she harms LG but somehow is friendly but scratchy with JTE. I think she might have helped evil uncle but realizing that she is going to die and some act of kindness by JTE she decides to help? Conjectures at this point.

i hope JTE changes towards LG if it helps the plot but remains courageous and strong.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

I have been Spoiled, when i started watched Kdrama again 1 year ago, i got spoiled cause my fave dramas are all aired and can binge watch. How do you guys watch Dramas while they Air?? the wait is so hard!

One way of using the time while waiting for the next episode....

Credit to the owner

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

@romance06 your post made me laugh :lol:.

The king is smooth, straight to his bed they go :lol:. The teaser is totally teasing us because there’s no way they kissed right there. Right? Lol.

To insert photos, just simply paste the link. Soompi will do the work for you :)

——————————————————

Ever feel like you have so much to say, you don’t know where to start? That’s where I am with this drama. My mind is going round and round, it’s impossible to write down all of the things I’m thinking. I can’t remember the last time a drama made me use my brain this much. It’s a good thing :D.

For now, I’m just going to sit back and enjoy reading everyone’s theories. Keep them coming! 

The king is smooth alright! Heheheh

i don’t think they are kissing yet, but not gonna lie, I’m wondering how their first kiss would be. In Corea or Korea? In the bedroom lol? Ok I’ll stop.

i have so much to say, after rewatching, reading some theories in here, watch teasers and clips. It’s like new layers and possibilities are found. 

That KES sure have quite an imagination!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98%EC%

The King: Eternal Monarch is very popular. It topped the wavve drama VOD (video on demand) for two consecutive weeks, from the third week of April when the first episode was aired to last week.  In particular, viewing time soared 56 percent from last week, topping the drama category by an overwhelming margin.

http://thetravelnews.co.kr/04/301687/

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Time just stopped. It was the second time. Didn’t you feel anyting?
7f991eae94a48817a3ed1be48d9fb8e5d9cdaa32.gifv
aa3d95c5c08c780050630ac782ae53d369e025a5.gifv
Spoiler

ea152c01da6e686915efa2aa2cb6d0b11fc5818b.gifv
305b76d0ea4bd8796101a2361a6ee8ece21bfb7e.gifv

dafedd5844b908a39d4daf5c8fa973900a806db8.gifv

Spoiler

77eaabfcfd67e1f71ad611b1580328c374ddde49.gifv

57c01c27ddb4cba0c1c9baf05e8366e073929cf1.gifvaf8436ba1e64ed20530728168411fe5349594b84.gifv

32fc85be010c2f3699d80a5bac2c4c7e09944a8e.gifv0c42c77281c5a6d69b79cedf21917ff0cdc23b53.gifv

caecfcdc04d0ac7ae1498e036f35c96f15193bea.gifv355f7180b11dc24b8f2c7962f248e844d0ddd7f6.gifv

A rower, a mathematician, a well-grown orphan and the owner of the Four Tiger Sword.

The King: Eternal Monarch (2020) episode four

• Like 17
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

Want to hear my thoughts on the first kiss? I hope she makes the first move. He’d been chasing her all this time, it’s only fair that she initiates the kiss lol. Or give him something at least, like a confession :lol:

When will episode 5 n 6 be aired on netflix ???

@Khizra

It’s airs every Friday and Saturday on Netflix at around 7:30 am pst :)

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Want to hear my thoughts on the first kiss? I hope she makes the first move. He’d been chasing her all this time, it’s only fair that she initiates the kiss lol. Or give him something at least, like a confession :lol:

That would

be so sweet!!! 

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think same but I think Lee Gon doesn't like anybody touch his body so I think so :lol:

@leeminhosny at this point we know that when it comes to Tae Eul he doesn’t care about her touching him. Heheheh...

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1