[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Lee Min Ho and Jung Eun Chae reunite at Pachinko

indir-1-e1605899241379-768x473.jpg

According to South Korean media, actress Jung Eun Chae was recently cast as Lee Min Ho in the international Apple TV drama series Pachinko and began her preparations to enter the US market in earnest.

Before the news, the KeyEast agency that represents the talented actress officially announced her incorporation to the cast that will participate in the adaptation of the best-seller by Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee.

Pachinko will be the third project that Lee Min Ho and Jung Eun Chae have worked on together, the first being a commercial in 2010 and the last being the K-Drama The King: Eternal Monarch.

https://www.somagnews.com/lee-min-ho-and-jung-eun-chae-reunite-at-pachinko/

Jung Eun Chae and Lee Min Ho to reunite in Apple TV + drama Pachinko

RJVEXMVJMVCZBPASZEUVTQORWA.jpg

This would be the third project that Lee Min Ho has worked on with Jung Eun Chae. The last was the drama The King Eternal Monarch, aired this 2020.

Two stars of The King Eternal Monarch will meet again on television. They are Jung Eun Chae and Lee Min Ho as part of the cast of the drama Pachinko produced by Apple TV+.

On November 20 (KST), the Busan-born actress confirmed through her agency KeyEast that she is joining the adaptation of the best-selling Korean-American writer Min Jin Lee.

With this news, it would be the third time that Lee Min Ho and Jung Eun Chae would work together in the same project. The first occasion was for an advertisement in 2010, for the Cantata cafe , where they represented a couple in love.

RTCE2TNEEZDIXJPKWDSDFPPFEQ.jpg

Jung Eun Chae is fluent in English from having studied eight years in London.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/11/19/pachinko-jung-eun-chae-y-lee-min-ho-se-reuniran-en-drama-de-apple-tv/

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

10 DRAMS TO EXPERIENCE THE KING'S MAGIC: THE ETERNAL MONARCH

Relive the best Korean stories and fantasy stories in these dramas that will remind you of Lee Min Ho's The King: Eternal Monarch.

the-king-eternal-monarch-doramas-sinopsi

Lee Min Ho became the monarch of the modern era with King: Eternal Monarch, build your marathon with Korean dramas of the same genre.

Lee Min Ho is known as one of the greatest figures in Korean drama, after gaining fame for his role in Boys Over Flowers, has since flooded thousands of fans with his characters, the latter being Lee Gon, a monarch traveling the two parallel worlds.

"King: Eternal Monarch" marked Lee Min Ho's return to the small screen, as the idol was absent for almost two years due to military service, making him one of the most important comebacks in the world. Korean entertainment has beaten the global ratings and has proven itself to be one of the favorites.

The plot belongs to the fantasy genre, which is very common in dramas, from deities, curses, time travel or era, Korean actors have interpreted stories and characters full of magic, romance and adventure. If you want to relive The King: Eternal Monarch, we leave you with a list of 10 dramas that you must see, build your marathon, and meet new creatures and mythical places ...

Translation from spanish google

https://www.nacionrex.com/the-king-eternal-monarch-doramas-recomendacion-k-drama-t202011210002.html

8 highest rated and viral Korean dramas on Netflix, starring Lee Min Ho, Hyun Bin & Park Seo Joon
Sunday, November 22 2020 

7-drama-korea-2020-paling-viral-di-indon

Poster of Korean Drama The World of The Married and The King: Eternal Monarch

SURYAMALANG.COM - Here are 8 rows of Korean Dramas with the highest ratings and are viral on Netflix.

One of the Korean dramas The King: Eternal Monarch and Itaewon Class are examples of drakors with the highest ratings and are viral on Netflix.

Played by famous actors such as Lee Min Ho and Park Seo Joon, this line of Korean dramas is a shame for you to watch.

You can also watch the recommendation of Korean dramas with the highest rating on the Netflix video streaming service that can be accessed via cellphones.

These are the recommendations for Korean dramas that have the highest rating and are viral on Netflix which can be a reference for watching on weekends:

1. The King: Eternal Monarch

sinopsis-the-king-eternal-monarch-tayang

The King: Eternal Monarch (Asianwiki)

Although the rating of The King: Eternal Monarch on television is not as high as The World of the Married, this drama was a success on Netflix.

The King: Eternal Monarch is the 10th most watched event in the world overall.

In this drama, Lee Min Ho plays King Lee Goon whose life is saved by a mysterious detective, Jeong Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun).

translate from indonesian google

https://suryamalang.tribunnews.com/2020/11/22/8-drama-korea-rating-tertinggi-dan-viral-di-netflix-dibintangi-lee-min-ho-hyun-bin-park-seo-joon

• Wiggle 1

Im bored and wanted to look at some movies or series from netflix, maybe it can recommend me something interesting, so i click on the search option and it shows me now the king is in top search in my country 

4-EAC2-CCF-94-AC-46-B8-8504-8-C90058530- 

is it a sign for me to rewatch all over again and again? TKEM wont let me move on, but im fine because i love it a lot. Also maybe many people missed the series so much around this time and want to rewatch :popcornjackson:

I decide to rewatch though, have a good night :gangnamstyle:

• Like 2

This is the most popular Korean drama on NETFLIX Korea in 2020! 

Popularity rating TOP 10

6th place "King: Eternal Lord"

This work is a romantic fantasy from another dimension, unfolded by the young emperor Li Gong, who came from another world to modern Korea through the gateway connecting two parallel worlds, and by detective Jeon Tae-Ulem with a strong sense of justice. Drama. Before them is Li Lim, striving for the throne of the emperor.

It is Kim Eun Suk's latest work to be named Korea's best screenwriter for blockbusters such as Dokkebi and Mister Sunshine, and is gaining attention as a re-work since Lee Min Ho's departure. Work. It was a slightly complex setting called a parallel world, but in the second half I was immediately hooked! This is working with many Korean audiences.
"After all, Kim Eun Suk is the best writer in Korea." “I went back and saw it many times. It was a drama that made me strangely addictive. " Many people said that they enjoyed watching it while thinking of it and there were many enthusiastic fans.

• Like 1

The reason why'The Prince on a White Horse' always appears in Kim Eun-sook dramas

201494504_1280.jpg

In each of the dramas'Goblin' and'Mr. Sunshine', artist Eun-suk Kim, who succeeded in box office success, always drew attention with an unexpected reason to appear in the drama'Prince on a White Horse'.

In each of the dramas'Goblin' and'Mr. Sunshine', artist Eun-suk Kim, who succeeded in box office success, always drew attention with an unexpected reason to appear in the drama'Prince on a White Horse'.

On the 22nd, director Jang Hang-joon, who is close to the artist Kim Eun-sook, appeared on the YouTube'Vo TV' channel to reveal the past story of the artist Kim Eun-sook.
Director Jang said, "When Kim Eun-sook was young, his home was difficult, so he fell asleep imagining food when he was hungry like a scene in the novel'Small Princess'.

Director Jang continued, "On a rainy day, writer Kim's two younger brothers went to school in the rain to give up their only umbrella to their sister. At that time, writer Kim decided to wear an umbrella and say,'I must make sure my younger brothers live well.' "It was," he told the story of the past of writer Eun-sook Kim instead. After that, Eun-sook Kim started writing in his spare time while earning money at a furniture factory to earn tuition for his younger siblings.

According to the past resolution of "I must make my younger brothers alive", Eun-sook Kim achieved successive successes with a typical Cinderella story featuring cool male protagonists such as'The Secret Garden','Heirs', and'Descendants of the Sun'. The author explained to director Jang that the reason why he made the'Prince on the White Horse' appear among many characters, "I see my younger brothers and think that men should be like that. That's a good example of a man."

In response, netizens said, "How many sacrifices and hardships my older sister must have done until the younger brothers gave up the umbrella. Kim Eun-suk is a great older sister", "The real male master appeared on a white horse in The King", "I look forward to a good male character in the next work "It showed a warm reaction.

o0800120014856301183.jpg?caw=800

https://www.tellerreport.com/life/2020-11-24-[substar]-the-reason-why-the-prince-on-a-white-horse--always-appears-in-kim-eun-sook-dramas.SJg-nfB9cD.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What is the positive impact of Netflix, a Korean entertainment that continues to be a hit? Netflix and "Studio Dragon", the most powerful production company in Korea, have teamed up to gather a large number of screenwriters and creators with abundant financial resources. And all the dramas made by Studio Dragon are hit

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

A masterpiece by two top Korean writers! 2020 "Mania" Is Lee Min Ho's Most Deeply Certified In-depth Commentary "The King"

Published 26 November 2020

"The King: The Eternal Lord" starring Lee Min Ho, who is now well known.

Lee Min Ho, who gained popularity in the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers, and Kim Go Eun, who was very impressed in Dokkebi, co-starred in The King: Eternal Monarch. "

large-061629de69ce5cef3bed6cf5ce76896b.j

The story will present a sweet and painful romantic fantasy drama about Emperor Lee Gong (Lee Min Ho) from a parallel world and detective Jung Tae-Ul (Kim Go Eun), full of justice, from a unique perspective!

① Kim Eun Suk, who is called "the writer who composes popular words"! The Greatness of the "Two Top Korean Writers"

The best feature is "lots of lines at a good pace and full of meaning."
The most important factor in attracting attention and attention to the drama is not only the performers and the cost of production, but also the "interestingness of the script."

Introducing Park Ji Eun from "Ai no Crash Landing", "The Heirs" and "Dokkebi", who are currently receiving the most attention as writers for such dramas and are known as "Korea's two top writers." This is Kim Eun Suk, who wrote the script for The King.

Kim Eun Suk's dramas are so popular that she is referred to as the "popular word writer" because of her lines and characters.

It is no exaggeration to say that cute lines, actions and straightforward expressions that pierce the heart of the viewer are the exclusive patents of Kim Eun Suk.

For example, in "Tokkebi" the name was born "Every day was happy, whether it was a good day, a bad day or an ordinary day."

② Pleasure from "Tockebi" and "King"! Parallel World Configuration

large-d9cbd07cd4fc47d84f6e3dc7d56311e8.j

Kim Eun-suk's famous work, Dokkebi, depicts a fantasy novel that differs from the real world, where Dokkebi, played by Kong Yu, gives eternal life and has the special ability to move instantly at will.

There are similar parts in The King, and time movements such as parallel worlds transcending time and space and time travel are also the core of the drama.

The parallel world depicted in this work resembles the real Republic of Korea (Korea) and represents the "Korean Empire" where the monarchy is still ongoing, and the main character, played by Lee Min Ho, is the third emperor Lee Gong.

During the tragedy of the uprising that broke out in the Korean Empire in 1994, Li Gon eventually came to Korea in 2020 across time and space in search of the holder of the identity card "Chung Tae Uhl's assistant," which was discovered by accident. ..

The mystery that gradually unfolds as the drama unfolds, as well as the enthusiasm of the great cast.

Be sure to check out the history of the parallel world "Korean Empire" and the current "Republic of Korea", the magnificent scale that goes back and forth between the real world and the other world, as well as an exquisite combination of fantasy, romance and suspense elements!

③ I'm addicted to Lee Gong's "perfect emperor feel" performed by Lee Min Ho!

large-45d51a28d22bd3aab3bcd858598877d5.j

The final point is the coincidence of the character and the character of the actor.
Lee Gong, played by Lee Min Ho in this piece, is a lonely emperor known as a genius for exquisite looks, good looks, literary and martial arts, and mathematics.

He once took a break from his role as Junpyo in Boys Over Flowers and steadily ramped up his career, appearing in Heirs, The Legend of the Blue Sea and the movie Gangnam Blues. This "King" is Ta Lee Min Ho's first comeback in about 3 years.

On the streets, many fans said, “The Emperor is too dependent on this!” And even if he suddenly appeared on a white horse at Kangfamun in Seoul while working, he was just standing in the autumn leaves. It is so beautiful that it is just a picture.

This is something that even I, a man, sympathize with.

Spoiler

large-1c2ac47628979e05693f004c93181185.j

You will undoubtedly be captivated by the beauty that in this world can be called the "Prince of Hakuba"!

Also, in the process of meeting Jung Tae-ule, whom Emperor Li Gong has been looking for for a long time, and getting to know each other, this is a series of sweet lines typical of Kim Eun Suk.

Even from “Jung Te-ula” sweet and tender lines stand out so much that they are involuntarily tabooed as “the prohibition of ugly lines”.

Only in "King" can you enjoy Lee Min Ho's behavior like "emperor".

Spoiler

large-cbd12d88d7d623abd8828e051bd4e63c.j

Lee Min Ho, in his thirties, has adult charm like the ideal emperor Li Gong and is fascinated by the cute lines and characters, a masterpiece that fans will love.

I'm also worried about the whereabouts of the affair with Jung Tae Ulem, who is familiar with the blockbuster "Dokkebi" and plays Kim Go Eun!

Please check "King Eternal Monarch" on Netflix.

translation from Japanese google

https://www.o-uccino.jp/article/posts/68105.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by MinLyn
Please put more than 3 pics in spoiler tags. Thanks.
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1