[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

13 hours ago, syntyche said:

"I studied liberal arts" :lol:

cr: Byul E

Hi @taerabyte, welcome to the thread! I guess you're a fan of Jeong Tae Ra? :)

I'm actually one of those who were having reservations at first on whether Lee Rim did kill Lee Ji Hun Because like you said, there is that option for Lee Rim to groom Lee Ji Hun to challenge Lee Gon, but I guess KES didn't choose to go down that road. 

Yes, I think Tae-ra was really cute and would love to see KGE do a role like that :D hahaha same here, but yeah KES had other plans. I think this drama really had endless possibilities which makes it even greater :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

Emil Dardak Campaigns Use of Masks To Be As Handsome As Lee Min Ho

947521_720.jpg

TEMPO.CO , Jakarta - East Java Deputy Governor Emil Dardak  turns out to be following the development of Korean dramas. This knowledge of dramas was exhibited when campaigning using a mask on his Instagram account on Tuesday evening, June 23, 2020. 

"Come on, wear a mask. If you wear a mask similar to that of Lee Min Ho of The King: Eternal Monarch, half of your face is already as handsome as he is," he wrote, adding a laugh emoticon. 

Reading this post, a netizen commented on it by writing the title for the role played by Lee Min Ho. "Pheya," wrote @aisyhmin. Lee Min Ho in The  King: Eternal  Monarch  plays Lee Gon, where he is called "Pheya" in his world.

Unexpectedly, this comment was answered by Emil by giving a comment that proves he did follow the course of this drama. "If you call Lee Gon, "Pheya," that means you are a citizen of Kingdom of Corea from another world," Emil answered.  

https://seleb.tempo.co/read/1357006/emil-dardak-kampanye-pakai-masker-biar-seganteng-lee-min-ho/full&view=ok

@taerabyte Yes, you could just imagine the countless theories in this thread while the drama was airing. That's what I like about this drama. It's not predictable. You could have this elaborate theory and then KES blows your mind with just a rather simple resolution.    

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

6 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Oh My goodness ranking in 2 more countries Oman and Saudi Arabia it has ranked in so many countries now it's unbelieveable we need figure on all the countries it has ranked in collected @Wis dom I predicted that it was major in the gulf countries just via social media activities and now it proves that it has ranked in 4 gulf countries Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman.  We are running out of new countries 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 4

7 hours ago, Time loop said:

Why you even posting something about a niche unhealthy individual nobody goes there or nobody really cares honestly. She is just another mouth breather and mentally unstable. Hope she recovers and writing it's not her style she is to fragile mentally because you should have fun it but don't get obsessed with it and let it derail you mentally

Believe me, im too old to have a mental breakdown over something as insignificant as this. Just commenting right:phew:

Ah the Unbreakable Sword has been served with enlistment service.

All the best Woo Do Hwan!

• Like 2
  • Love 2

19 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Believe me, im too old to have a mental breakdown over something as insignificant as this. Just commenting right:phew:

Ah the Unbreakable Sword has been served with enlistment service.

All the best Woo Do Hwan!

:bawling: gonna missed him !

Wait !...read somewhere that he accept his next project, no ?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

:bawling: gonna missed him !

Wait !...read somewhere that he accept his next project, no ?

Yes, i read that too but when it comes to the military he has to drop the project if the military do not allow him to defer ... i think it happened to a few actors before this?

@Narine Joa.... i read the news at Koreaboo

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Yes, i read that too but when it comes to the military they would have to drop the project if the military doesnt allow deferment ... i think it happened to a few actors before this?

@Narine Joa.... read the news at Koreaboo

Oh shxxt his gonna enlist like 3 weeks from now. Why didn't he just take the drama

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Oh My goodness ranking in 2 more countries Oman and Saudi Arabia it has ranked in so many countries now it's unbelieveable we need figure on all the countries it has ranked in collected @Wis dom I predicted that it was major in the gulf countries just via social media activities and now it proves that it has ranked in 4 gulf countries Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman.  We are running out of new countries 

Right now we have 41-43 countries it has ranked during the last 8 weeks. We are still missing 3

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Wis dom said:

Right now we have 41-43 countries it has ranked during the last 8 weeks. We are still missing 3

That is absolutely bonkers who would have thought it would explode to this extend. I knew it was gonna be massive but not this level massive overseas

40 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And Qatar #2 so total 5 countries , The King UAE #2 , Oman #4 , Saudi Arabia #4 ,Kuwait #6

The gulf markets are very selective in what they watch and if you can branch out into that territory you can do it anywhere in the world. Which is why Season 2 arriving will be compulsory and obligatory upon studio dragon and KES also on LMH and KGE

S2 anticipation building

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• LOL 7

The King Eternal monarch has ranked during 04-17-2020 to 06-24-2020 in 42-countries but still missing few like Jamaica, Maldives, Bahrain, Indonesia(Will join later definitely it is not on Indonesia library yet) Tunisa I am certain I saw it ranked during the last 8 weeks but don't want to dig deep into twitter it will take me 10 years finding that if i have to scroll down on #thekingeternalmonarch or #leeminho or #kimgoeun. It's not final we could see few more additions

Asia
----------------
1.Malaysia
2.Japan
3.Taiwan
4.Thailand
5.Vietnam
6.Singapore
7.Phillippines
8.South Korea
9.Hong Kong

10.Nepal
-------------

The Subcontinent
---------------
11.India
12.Bangladesh
13.Sri Lanka
-----------
Africa
---------
14.Nigeria
15.Egypt
16.Morocco
17.Algeria
---------

Europe
------------
18.Ukraine
19.Romania
20.Bulgaria
21.Turkey
------------

Latin America and the Caribbeans
--------------
22.Boliva
23.Colombia
24.Mexico
25.Chile
26.Dominic Republic
27.Costa Rica
28.Honduras
29.Guatemala
30.Nicaragua
31.Barbados
32.Haiti
33.Ecuador
34.Peru
35.El Salvador
36.Trinidad and Tobago
37.Panama
--------------

Gulf countries
-----------
38. Qatar
39. UAE
40. Oman
41. Saudi Arabia
42. Kuwait

• Like 6
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

That is absolutely bonkers who would have thought it would explode to this extend. I knew it was gonna be massive but not this level massive oversea.

I am not surprised because I read so many news about LMH's popularity specially in Arab countries, and I saw so much Arab fans in Korean Show, they talked about LMH , a Moroccon woman doctor even attended in Korean Show and she said that she is LMH's fan and She thought Korean men like LMH but when she came to Korea .... she had disappointment:lol:

27 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

I saw it ranked during the last 8 weeks but don't want to dig deep into twitter it will take me 10 years finding that if i have to scroll down on

I want to find but it is so diffucult :lol:

@Wis dom I remember Nepal too

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

42 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am not surprised because I read so many news about LMH's popularity specially in Arab countries, and I saw so much Arab fans in Korean Show, they talked about LMH , a Moroccon woman doctor even attended in Korean Show and she said that she is LMH's fan and She thought Korean men like LMH but when she came to Korea .... she had disappointment:lol:

I want to find but it is so diffucult :lol:

@Wis dom I remember Nepal too

Yes. His popular in the arab world and you could tell that from twitter and instagram. I think I have seen that hahaha. It was a variety show. Nepal that is true I have also seeing that 

• Like 2