Jump to content

[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주


syntyche

Recommended Posts

"The King" on a white horse!

cr: gaorni3642,  清慕-张麽麽

 

externalFile.jpg?type=w740

 

EIG5YH-UEAEuxIk?format=jpg&name=small

 

EIG8gRuUcAE6vLC?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

Spoiler

EIG8AM2U8AIO6VI?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

 

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Now I'm confused. I thought it will be fictitious constitutional monarchy, so it will be all in modern, but there was a picture I just saw on twitter. I really don't know what the story will be.  :mellow:

 

Spoiler

EIIXQpbVAAAcDQF?format=jpg%26name=medium

 

More pictures of our handsome king.

EIIh6sPUUAAJrqq?format=jpg&name=medium

 

EIIYIUwUEAEKwXX?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

Spoiler

EIIXXwUVUAAPfj5?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

cr Logo

 

 

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 9
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Our king looks gorgeously dapper. I'm all heart eyed for this chap :wub:  

 

It's crazy how I only get hyped and psyched whenever Lee Min Ho makes a comeback when it comes to kdramas and literally don't care much about other Korean actors. I mean it's not like Min Ho's dramas are better than the others as such because I didn't like some of his work but he still makes me impatient and nervous whenever he's cast in a drama. It's a weird phenomenon lol

  • Like 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, serendipity... said:

Our king looks gorgeously dapper. I'm all heart eyed for this chap :wub:  

 

It's crazy how I only get hyped and psyched whenever Lee Min Ho makes a comeback when it comes to kdramas and literally don't care much about other Korean actors. I mean it's not like Min Ho's dramas are better than the others as such because I didn't like some of his work but he still makes me impatient and nervous whenever he's cast in a drama. It's a weird phenomenon lol

 

I experience that weird phenomenon too :lol:. It’s true, it’s not like his dramas are better than others. In fact, I’ll admit I like some and hate some. More specifically, I’m not a big fan of the last time he collaborated with Writer Kim. So why am I feeling this way? It’s inevitable. I’m excited and notice myself checking this thread every now and then to see if there’s anything new. We don’t even know the airing date yet, it may be another half year or more but I’m already going a little crazy lol.  

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Heretorant said:

 

I experience that weird phenomenon too :lol:. It’s true, it’s not like his dramas are better than others. In fact, I’ll admit I like some and hate some. More specifically, I’m not a big fan of the last time he collaborated with Writer Kim. So why am I feeling this way? It’s inevitable. I’m excited and notice myself checking this thread every now and then to see if there’s anything new. We don’t even know the airing date yet, it may be another half year or more but I’m already going a little crazy lol.  

 

Thank god I'm not alone lol. I'm constantly stalking this thread to see what's going on just like you

 

Tbh even I didn't like his previous drama either although his acting was on point. That drama didn't reach my expectations and I found it kinda boring. FL wasn't helpful either since her acting was annoying. Anyways I hope this drama fares well and has a good story & smooth execution *fingers crossed*

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

In order to see Lee Min Ho, from young to senior women were waiting in front of the car .. ㅋ


EIcOijsW4AEixfT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

EIcOjQfW4AE723n?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Spoiler

EIcOj94WkAAXYuT?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Spoiler

EIcOkY4WoAY0aXT?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

cr. ksjwoman

Edited by triplem
4th image (Pic, YT, IG, twitter) onwards needs to go into spoiler. TQ
  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4434520650876509?sudaref=t.co&display=0&retcode=6102

According to 九如一平's Weibo post, the filming was around 3 hours, running back and forth a dozen times in Ginkgo forest. Minho hardly ever dismounted. He reapplied makeup, reviewed the shooting, and communicated with Director/actors on the horse. A serious and dedicated man is most handsome.

 

EIbF3EnWsAIBNUc?format=jpg&name=large

 

EIbF3FdXUAApOCu?format=jpg&name=large

 

EIbF39aXYAAji9C?format=jpg&name=large

 

Spoiler

EIbF38WW4AEiqel?format=jpg&name=large

 

EIbF39iXUAAtiHV?format=jpg&name=large

 

EIbF390XYAAEF2S?format=jpg&name=large

 

EIbF8ZnWkAAi6mN?format=jpg&name=large

 

cr as tagged

 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4e1dvTh3b3/?igshid=1oy8q1q4yxxtk

 

20191105 koreasoulfoodtruck IG updated.

 

It's been a long time after seeing  Lee Min Ho at the filming scene of LOTBS. Full of expectation and excitement. As always, the scene was as enjoyable as Minho's heartwarming smile. It's surprised there were many foreign fans, really our proud Hallyu star.  The filming was well completed with the support of overseas fans and Kmz fans.

 

EInjT55VUAE2LUX?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

EInjT-hW4AEg-8d?format=jpg&name=small

 

EInjT94XYAExACE?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! I came after I saw LMG on the horse photos :lol:

 

I read the description earlier on and thought the drama will be about two worlds, one Lee Min Ho as king in sageuk world and another Lee Min Ho as a cop in the present world. The horse riding pics threw me off a loop. Is LMH king in present world too? Or is my understanding totally off :joy:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hi! I came after I saw LMG on the horse photos :lol:

 

I read the description earlier on and thought the drama will be about two worlds, one Lee Min Ho as king in sageuk world and another Lee Min Ho as a cop in the present world. The horse riding pics threw me off a loop. Is LMH king in present world too? Or is my understanding totally off :joy:

.

 

I think he is an athlete. Or maybe horse riding and rowing is his hobby.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2019 at 9:16 PM, katakwasabi said:

Hi! I came after I saw LMG on the horse photos :lol:

 

I read the description earlier on and thought the drama will be about two worlds, one Lee Min Ho as king in sageuk world and another Lee Min Ho as a cop in the present world. The horse riding pics threw me off a loop. Is LMH king in present world too? Or is my understanding totally off :joy:

 

Hi @katakwasabi and @Alma. The character of the cop/detective is played by Kim Go Eun. Based on the horse-riding photos, fans are thinking that Lee Min Ho may not be playing a king in a sageuk period, but rather of a monarchy, whose hobbies include horse-riding and rowing.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm guessing that the photos from the film site that you posted on thursday, @syntyche, might be of KGE because of the gun?  Now I'm curious how KGE's character and the King would meet.  It's not like a detective and walk up to a King and starting chatting:lol:.  My hope is we are not going to see them eating Subway lol.  I can't imagine a King chowing down on Subway.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I'm guessing that the photos from the film site that you posted on thursday, @syntyche, might be of KGE because of the gun?  Now I'm curious how KGE's character and the King would meet.  It's not like a detective and walk up to a King and starting chatting:lol:.  My hope is we are not going to see them eating Subway lol.  I can't imagine a King chowing down on Subway.

 

Hahaha I couldn’t help but laugh at your comment because it’s so true! Subway somehow makes their way into every drama. If the king is hungry, his first choice will probably be to run to subway :lol:

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..