[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

15 hours ago, rocher22 said:

Yep, silent guys like Yeong always surprise. :wub:

The King was more surprised with Yeongs secret affair than he was

surprised with parallel universes...:D

Hahaha. They were having a secret affair without the king knowing it but Lady Nuh knew something and was on to them

Yeong-ES both liked the same woman from different worlds 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

6 hours ago, Kim Rama said:

I don't know why... I was drawn to this photo. Hahaha. Look at first photo. Look really closely what's underneath the table. Hahaha

Ooops,. Sorry wrong thread. Hahaha

We need to zoom in on that one was she touching his legs or is it just me?

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

19 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

After rewatching episode 4 where they cross into his world I just realized how much of an effect that scene had on me. 

That was the scene of ALL scenes, the scene that hooked me. Before, I was only a fish swimming in the sea of TKEM. After, I was no longer able to let go :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

11 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Oh ya, i dont buy the argument that because Luna is in KoC hence JTE cant come to his world. She was waiting for him like crazy, even willing to sacrifice herself in the process... so an excuse of Luna being in KoC hence cant go over... is a very weak conclusion to the drama.. sigh... LG is smart, crossed universe for his love, im sure he can think of something.. 

Also, why JTE's ID was in little Gon's hand is still unknown... yes yes, LG got it from... ops i forgot, but my question is, why JTE.., i thought there might be a back story to their story, on why they are fated to be together... sigh

The chances of a 2nd season is so low... the chances of being in a drama together is also low (not impossible, see LJK and MCW's new drama; Taiwanese dramas has better % of popular leads to be in several dramas, maybe coz RoSK just have a lot actors) :huh:

Also i want to add, if LG keeps opening the universe's door, and will keep doing it until he finds* the right JTE, sounds very romantic, but in the same scene he said he did factor in that JTE might forget him.... so, that would be tragic somehow, ie, the right girl but she just cant remember him, so he moved on to another universe?... sigh...

While we appreciate the extra 30min normality of after big event, somehow it could be done better, and tying some loose ends. 

Its nice that they travel every weekend, but... it gotta stop somewhere.... hmm... and make that heirs we want :unsure::tears:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Flloy House said:

I hope it was the later huhuhu:love:

Lool. Hahahha 

17 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

That was the scene of ALL scenes, the scene that hooked me. Before, I was only a fish swimming in the sea of TKEM. After, I was no longer able to let go :lol:

The same here even tho i was hooked from the begining where they run into each other but that scene was something else 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Ah.. i just realise something...how come Lady Noh ages with time while LR who travelled to the other side doesnt age at all? 

So if JTE travel to LG world and stay with him, she will age with time too. But if LG went to JTE's time, he would be as handsome as he is in his 30s:D when JTE is 70 years old.

The only logical conclusion, JTE has to cross over to LG's world and make that babies:D

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

26 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Yes it certainly was the scene of all scenes. 

Another scene I liked alot was the scene where they were in a beautiful background holding hands from a distance. There was a car.

I am really bad at describing things this scene 

tenor.gif?itemid=16934100

• Like 5
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah.. i just realise something...how come Lady Noh ages with time while LR who travelled to the other side doesnt age at all? 

So if JTE travel to LG world and stay with him, she will age with time too. But if LG went to JTE's time, he would be as handsome as he is in his 30s:D when JTE is 70 years old.

The only logical conclusion, JTE has to cross over to LG's world and make that babies:D

LR doesn't age because he stays inside the inbetween if he exits for far to long he will begin to age while Lady nuh was outside and not in the inbetween 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

LR doesn't age because he spends time in the inbetween 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Another scene I liked alot was the scene where they were in a beautiful background holding hands from a distance. There was a car.

I really really really really really loved the continuation of that scene too, when he pulled her in for a hug. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6

9 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I am glad this scene is getting some love as it was a legendary scene:kiss_wink: I talked about on the earlier pages how much I loved it 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

We have 3 self inserts for this group in the show:

Secretary Mo - @Heretorant and we are the Parliament

Lady Noh - the shippers dropping talismans and discussing stamina - who knows what she’s been feeding him but it probably works

Yo Yo Kid - trying to set up ways to bring them together thru fate but also causing potential deaths along the way

• Like 1
  • LOL 12