[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

57 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Lee JiHun who? I ship Tyrant LG with TaeRa. LJH should not have any roles in S2

Why not? JY-ES, Nari-Myeong ah, Tae-eul-Luna-Taera, Shinjae-Hyeonmin. Why not a Lee Gon and a Lee Ji-hun?

We will get 2 Lee Min Ho-e/s!!! :lol:Their bromance will be interesting!

Isn't it "the more, the merrier"

Ship yours, I'll ship mine :)

I'm enjoying shipping them. Please don't shut it down. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Omg..took me 2.5 hours to backtrack 14 pages. For sure, I knew some sort of gutter ideas were involved :D

@ms_inquiry @Alice Wonderland i think i came across you guys wanting to do another poll, right? I think it may be hard to do one since drama ended already. However, i can ask if you guys want ;) let me know.

omg..i am so sleepy tonight. It’s been a long day. 

@Heilo haha. I have to close my bar early tonight. But it will be back tomorrow :P

i just caught up but have to sleep already. This means more backtracking tomorrow. Have mercy on me LOL!!

goodnight :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

19 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

Yes....with the tyrant LG melts and changed after he met JTA...

That could actully work somehow

10 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Why not? JY-ES, Nari-Myeong ah, Tae-eul-Luna-Taera, Shinjae-Hyeonmin. Why not a Lee Gon and a Lee Ji-hun?

Ship yours, I'll ship mine ;)

JTR is from another world not same world as Lee Ji-Hun where as Tyrant LG is also from another world and could be Tyrant LG's world. Pairing these two will be good. I Somewhat agree with @Elnin Joery

• Like 2

Yesterday, I rewatched several episodes of TKEM. Last night, I rewatched Faith but skip most of them bcoz not my cup of tea. And now, I rewatched City Hunter. And there General Yi Sun statue...just like we saw in TKEM. So, Lee Min Ho and this statue has a history together...lol. Goblin has been my favourite. So, skip to rewatch for now. 

Might be years before we find him in good drama. Lets hope it will be near soon. 

As I've mention before, I would like to think JTE will move to KOC when the time is right. The King will have his Queen and descendants together for eternity. 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Time loop said:

JTR is from another world not same world as Lee Ji-Hun where as Tyrant LG is also from another world and could be Tyrant LG's world. Pairing these two will be good. I Somewhat agree with @Elnin Joery

I stated already what you are saying. I watched TKEM intently.

He/She reacted on my post, here's what I said:

"Shipping these two for season 2 :lol: 

Lee Jihun brought to Korea by Lee Gon to give Taera flowers meant for her."

• Like 3

King Lee Gon is looking for his JTE through times ...

img.gif

He meets with many different JTE

img.gif

@vangsweetie637 well I'm just agreeing to the suggestion but I guess you right since the drama has ended it's pretty hard to do so, others might be busy and all. Well, I'm just go with everyone decision like usual, haha

• Like 5
  • Love 3

He was soooo savage to Jeong Tae Ra

”Looks like you already got flowers.  These aren’t for you.”

Poor sweet JTR.  

Also I demand to know what on Earth happened in that timeline that led to her becoming an actress.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

29 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Ship yours, I'll ship mine :)

I'm enjoying shipping them. Please don't shut it down. 

Tyrant LG is another LG not this LG. They went to a world where there was a Tyrant LG. I ship that Tyrant LG with Tae-Ra not Lee Ji-Hun

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

He was soooo savage to Jeong Tae Ra

”Looks like you already got flowers.  These aren’t for you.”

Poor sweet JTR.  

Also I demand to know what on Earth happened in that timeline that led to her becoming an actress.

Probably to much MSD happened. 

18 minutes ago, Spring Lady said:

seriously if LMH and Goeun got another project together, everyone in this thread better make a new thread and stay crazy like we did it here:rolleyes:

We already have one we just need this one renewed for S2

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Tyrant LG is another LG not this LG. They went to a world where there was a Tyrant LG. I ship that Tyrant LG with Tae-Ra not Lee Ji-Hun

I KNOW that obviously. Then if we have Tyrant LG too on Season 2, we'll have 3 Lee Min Ho-e/s now :lol: 

Then ship them :) I'll ship mine.

We're speaking of a fictional world here. No need to debate over it. Takes all the fun in shipping!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

29 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

So wait some people were saying that JY's touching hand scene with MSA was actually them passing love notes lol. Upon further review, I think I see JY pass a note to MSA or maybe I'm just seeing things? :joy:

I rewatched that scene and it seemed to me like a freaky hand touch. 

If it was note it would probably say something like meet me in the kitchen after an hour or in the basement 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I rewatched that scene and it seemed to me like a freaky hand touch. 

If it was note it would probably say something like meet me in the kitchen after an hour or in the basement 

@Joanna Alfson Hahah yea very true haha I was like there’s no way it could be a note because we live in a modern age where most couples just text each other lol. Then again, this is JY’s first relationship so he probably wouldn’t know how to act :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Lee Ji-Hun could become the third wheel

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, SweetButters said:

@Joanna Alfson Hahah yea very true haha I was like there’s no way it could be a note because we live in a modern age where most couples just text each other lol. Then again, this is JY’s first relationship so he probably wouldn’t know how to act :joy:

i am imagining that JY saves MSA's name in his phone as seungah seungah meong seungah B)

• Like 3
  • Love 3