[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

6 minutes ago, gwin said:

Not really a danger anymore for 2 reasons:

1.   LG agreed with SJ the exact time where they enter the gate.  

2.   Presumably JTE will bring LR there in handcuffs so he can't really harm JTE even if they somehow don't enter the gate at the time intended.   If they don't enter the gate, LG and JY will know so they can just go to ROK and find out why LR didn't enter with SJ (who will now be JTE)

I  hope she wrapped him tight. If she was only holding the gun, handcuffs alone is not enough to stop him taking the gun :persevere:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Oh my gah.  This is like am in a timeloop. I backtrack and the pages just keep on growing.  Am still 10 pp behind - just like when I started hours ago (with some stops cos life beckons)

Am thinking of sharing fearless forecast for epi 16 later.  Who's game?

• Like 4
  • LOL 12

18 minutes ago, Orientalfan said:

During the interragotion im epi 1...SJ and JTE asked LR did you kill your brother?..and in epi 15...the question by JTE was where is the Mampasijeok? Its at different time loop isn't it?

I'm not so sure if it's a different time loop, but my own way of reconciling the events is that JTE's question regarding killing the brother happened on Day 1 and the question on the Manpasikjeok happened on Day 2 (they can keep LL in the interrogation room for 48 hours). JTE is also wearing different clothes than the previous scene in the interrogation room (and the episode 1 interrogation scene as well), so Im thinking, Day 2?

But please please not a wardrobe fail anymore pleaaaase Ive had enough and Ive forgiven way too many :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Tell me that is not lmh and kge! 

I’m convinced those laughs and smiles are real and no one can tell me otherwise! 

Right?! None of us can anymore. 

I love them!! 

They spent like 7 to 8 months right for filming this. The longer they're together, their heart might also flutters whenever they have to act like a real lover and those sweet scenes moments are the obvious truth you can see through. It maybe for acting, but who knows acting is just the outer. I told you they're dating. The best acting you can do is when you're really falling in love for that moment. Well, I might stop. I shouldn't feed you all with my love intuition. Hahaha

11 hours ago, syntyche said:

Beautiful Mathematics of “The King” (part 4)

Time Difference between the Parallel Worlds and the World-in-Between

Wow. Marvelous explanation! Thanks, it helps me a lot to digest all the timeline confusion. Another reason that made me regret for making math as my frenemy at school. :phew:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

So now I'm awake.

I'll be throwing myself to the past again to catch up.

Hello fellow traveler! I'm still in the past now. It seems hard to finish this journey cause I thought I just need to finish 8 more pages, I was distracted in posting my comments and realized the pages added more afterwards. :sweatingbullets: 

It's 766 here, 10 more pages to dive in more. :lol: Sometimes with the help of notification flute, I'm brought back to the present for a brief moments. 

I'm so determined to get all through the past and go to the present soon. Wait for me!! Hahaha

* It was so unfair for LJH's mum to blame it on LG. But I'm glad she is clear minded that LG cannot replace her LJH and she did not even dream of replacing LG's mum.

Yes, but then she said it's actually also her fault for not being able to be with her son and saved him back then. I'm sad watching this part. I mean it makes LG even more resolute with his intention in reseting the past to undo all this calamities. It's LR the one to be blamed here!!! He is the terror and source of all this tragedy. 

Or he mean LG will still die when LR die?

If it's the latter, that's a lousy noble idiocy and I will spit on it!

I think he could save his young self and killed LR on the spot. He goes with JY now. Plus LR will also arrive there with JTE. Then these three will help each other perhaps. So actually there's a lot solution for him to keep alive. They've cut onions since ep 10 and no need to add more portions of noble idiocy here. I would prefer more lovey dovey with tons of ppl than getting them crying and separating near the end. Then we see them back together only in last 5 minutes. Jebal, they have to show me the wedding! Their kids and their family vacation to ROK. The little crown prince will visit his taekwondo coach grandpa. Isn't it more nice and happy this way? 

JTE will disappear?

JTE will be stuck in between?

I guess she'll stay in ROK. Remember the cctv footage of her passing by the bookstore in 2022. She is alive and exist. 

Now you understand why I was so drained and down after watching episode 15?

So much sadness. So much questions.

I hope I won't be disappointed in episode 16.

Now back to backtrack and I hope I will see some light to all my gloom as I hurry back to present. 

Hang on together, we're going through this. Hahaha. Yes, you'll get some fun posts. It's lighter and witty. It's effective in reducing your sadness level. Trust me. Hahahaa

• Like 7
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, lindas55 said:

Hi just wanted to reach out and say thank you for your concern about us in the USA. It's a difficult time for many of us here. I am watching this show and hanging out here when I need a break from my real world. I love all the thoughtful theories and ideas. Love the playfulness. But under it all are some real life lessons. History is important, understanding it more so. Just wish a reset was possible in the real world.  ok  sorry to let the real world seep in but just wanted to say thanks

Hi! I feel so sorry about what is happening in your country. If only RL can have a reset like a drama... Stay safe & I hope your country finds a resolution that will not cause loss of more lives & justice.  Things are also not going well in my country.  Will be praying for both our nations.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Phoenix Klaw said:

We didn't meet many powerful people who had been replaced by a peasant counterpart.

Yes we meet plenty of powerful people who were replaced by their peasant counterpart. Are we watching the same series? 

• Like 3

Honestly, i never really think much about LMH... again because of this drama; perhaps because he was just out of the army,, because of the drama writer? or i noticed that he and Jung Il Woo went walking tour of Europe after his discharged  ...

I mean they seemed to be just walking and bicycling , touring in Spain or was it Portugal?.. It amazes me how being popular actors could do that, with nothing much...endurence physical test? Got me to thinking, the military does good to Korean men:D

I never realise before, but he has chubby cheeks? :D and dimples? 

Anyways, we all pray for happy ending... cant imagine fans rants if it is not:D

Did the drama had a end of filming celebration yet? Usually all cast get together dinner when the final episode is aired?

• Like 9
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, realistic2280a said:

Honestly, i never really think much about LMH... again because of this drama; perhaps because he was just out of the army,, because of the drama writer? or i noticed that he and Jung Il Woo went walking tour of Europe after his discharged  ...

I mean they seemed to be just walking and bicycling , touring in Spain or was it Portugal?.. It amazes me how being popular actors could do that, with nothing much...endurence physical test? Got me to thinking, the military does good to Korean men:D

They did the Camino walk! I could tell because I did the same thing 3 years ago and I recognize some of the places he showed on his IG account.

Which makes me wonder... is he Catholic?

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

Sorry don’t know if anyone mentioned this in earlier posts (I had to catch up 20+ pages and my brain is a kind mush right now).

As viewers, are we technically watching timeline B and C?

Wouldn’t the first timeline have been somehow young LG not dying (no saviour), LL still only ending up with half of the flute and running off... and then young LG growing up to meet JTE and all that jazz then going back as the saviour to the night of treason (what us viewers are watching in episode 1).

So they kind have been stuck in a time loop and it’s not the first time LG and JTE have met? Now the LG we are watching realizes the only way to prevent all the death of loved ones from happening is to make sure LL doesn’t get to ROK so he basically needs to kill him the first chance he gets.

Am I just confusing myself? LOL

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, gwin said:

Apparently, the kid from Hi Bye Mama is appearing as "Secretary Mo's child" in the final episode.  We saw a spoiler photo of that kid earlier right?

Who is that the kid? I didn't watch Hi by Mama?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Who is that the kid? I didn't watch Hi by Mama?

I didn't watch that either but catched little of it. I guess it must be the kid the story surrounds that the mom comes back from the death for

• Like 3