[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Mine was when all the detectives sat there and broke the 4th wall. Close tie would be the PPL that increases pyeha's stamina. :phew:

Mine was the Tony one. I found it hilarious that he said tony instead of Iron-man

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Mine was when all the detectives sat there and broke the 4th wall. Close tie would be the PPL that increases pyeha's stamina. :phew:

The MSD one was also good. The soju PPL. 

There seems to be soju PPL nowadays everywhere but viewers don't take notice because they are used to soju PPL but still PPL 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Anagha said:

Why does it seems like he is shooting a little boy? This is a scene from the episode 14 preview. I don’t know if it is only me. 

I don't think that is a little boy tho maybe the angle of the camera makes it appear that way but I don't think that's a little boy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

4 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The PPL in this drama was good mood in my honest opinion. They just went with it and it actully became hilarious in a positive way. 

My favourite PPL in the show was when JTE and jangmi were randomly eating noodles in the car hahaha

My favorite was when pyeha said, “you should know the bread tastes good even without jam.”

I literally bursted our laughing. I’ve never seen someone advocate for bread the way pyeha does. 

I don’t take PPLs too seriously and I honestly like how the show is somewhat making fun of it. They could have done it smoothly, we know writer Kim has the ability to do it more seamlessly, she’s done it before. But it seems she did it this way to make it funny. Though it kind of backfired lol. But I don’t mind it.

4 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:
  Reveal hidden contents

confidence oppa on paper  :phew:

Oppa In reality :D 

~ oops how I get It wrong 

Boy is all talk! :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 7

2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I don't think that is a little boy tho maybe the angle of the camera makes it appear that way but I don't think that's a little boy

Hahahahahaah. Just saw the picture it cracked me up hahahaha. I have no comments on that one

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Wavve unveiled its popularity ranking for the first week of June. The drama, "The King: Eternal Monarch," remained at the top.

http://it.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2020/06/02/2020060200756.html

If Wavve has 15mio+ subscribers which is nearly 30% of the countries population then why is TV ratings still a thing or in that matter relevant? It dosen't make sense while the existence of wavve means TV-Ratings is a thing of the past in my honest opinion.. It's redundant 

• Like 9
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

The MSD one was also good. The soju PPL. 

There seems to be soju PPL nowadays everywhere but viewers don't take notice because they are used to soju PPL but still PPL 

That will be @vangsweetie637 favourite PPL.

:joy:

But it's true. I just realised subway did not make it's way into TKEM world!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=7405621

What's wrong in having some sandwich???

At least I can find it easily then BBQ chicken!

:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

If Wavve has 15mio+ subscribers which is nearly 30% of the countries population then why is TV ratings still a thing or in that matter relevant? It dosen't make sense while the existence of wavve means TV-Ratings is a thing of the past in my honest opinion.. It's redundant 

EXACTLY! 

And let’s not forget to mention, wavve does not include cable dramas hence why cable dramas are still performing exceptionally well. 

Of course it’s possible to get higher ratings even with wavve around but TKEM is, by no means, performing bad like some news report claim. It’s killing it on Wavve! 

• Like 12

57 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Unless of JTE wanted to return the favor and now they’re both sick from salmonella. 

And poison. 

I remember at the peak of the coronavirus pandemic back in march I came across people claiming all sorts of thing as the cure for Covid19 and I saw someone claim from rural areas that salmonella can cure Covid19 lmao while In truth Salmonella might kill quicker then covid19 and more deadlier 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 4

11 minutes ago, Wis dom said:

Right?! SK entertainment industry should stop being fixated on terrestrial tv ratings, and rather include statistics on digital platforms, for a more comprehensive view of a drama's performance. 

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

I remember at the peak of the coronavirus pandemic back in march I came across people claiming all sorts of thing as the cure for Covid19 and I saw someone claim from rural areas that salmonella can cure Covid19 lmao while In truth Salmonella might kill quicker then covid19 and more deadlier 

I have seen people drinking goat pi$$ as medicine for Covid19 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

HERE WE GO.

For what it's worth, I don't have TKEM or LMH or anything on my dashboard, I have to actively click into the groups I follow to see updates.  So when this popped up from subtle asian eats I nearly had a meltdown, I was laughing so hard.

Then I was offended by the instructions.

0f2217e8641fecb7f51f9800c18b5a8d79d7f721

8e94d0a57de8bd896218a41e77bc9f7dc8aec008

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Hahaha. That is so true even these who didn't want to watch BTTF atleast saw some scenes of it because they spammed it so much on TV during the 90s and it was to ridiculous extent. 

I've seen theories and claims of SJ tagging along but for me it's like zero chance becasue I am of the opinion that if anyone is with him it's gonna be his right hand man JY and who wouldn't want to bring JY to a fight if you have him available

i agree! And the one show I remember actually sitting through and watching was BeetleJuice because my mom would keep asking me why he look like this, why he dress like that :lol: 

i am of that opinion too. I believe it is JY who is the other savior or most likely LG’s other future self.

5 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

If it's not JTE, then we won't have the drama...

Just saying. LOL

Guess this is what we call fate and destiny.

The red thread intertwined their fate together and drew them close and as one and it's their destiny.

If not JTE, would you prefer PM Koo? :joy:

I shudders just thinking of LG with PM Koo. Lol

Noooo...to PM:
giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

:D 

I reckon that BBQ chicken looks delicious and much better then KFC 

this BBQ chicken looks much more affordable than the 8 piece for 30 dollars KFC has. And its quantity looks like its worth the cost. Every time the chicken shows up on here, it’s not just a piece. It’s on a tray stacked up :D

5 hours ago, Time loop said:

You raise some good points here regarding LG and LR bloods mixing. I think perhaps LG has killed couple of traitors before we meet him. The PM may have not killed her own counter-part but I think she has killed before 

I don’t think LG may have killed anyone before we met him unless you mean in a different time line. Because he didn’t know there was still traitors around until he began connecting the dots to the other world and realizing LR isn’t dead. I also don’t think PM has killed before. I think she got a lot of people to do her dirty work for her so that she doesn’t get blood on her own hands. But indirectly, she killed. If she really killed her doppelgänger then she finally decided to do the dirty work herself. LR and LG blood mixing was something i read on here too. Something I totally didn’t think of but makes sense :D

i have also been thinking. This is a far-fetched idea from me. Not sure if we have discussed it. Remember that spoiler we got back then:

Spoiler

The one where we supposingly saw JH (his initials) on a navy suit. What if this is the other savior? If the theory whether LG is a good shooter or not proves right or wrong, could we actually be seeing JH and LG at the scene as the two saviors? JH would be a shooter if he was in the navy, right? So within the theory that there is 3 saviors that night, one can be LG, future LG(episode 10) and JH, himself (if he isn’t actually dead and KES decides he needs to come in after 13 episodes which is way too late already soo..). At this point, I am still with my 2 savior theory. 

TKEM and us: 

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

2 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Technically it could be 2 saviours or 1 saviour I think both options is possible for the time being whether it's 2 LG's or LG-YJ or even LG-SJ

I Think is two..  The first one is JY who look like clean the road for our King,  Lee Gon , who come latter.. 

That's my opinion :blush:

Look at ep 1 on 10:35-10:37 , that's really look like JY

But I didn't understand about the shoes haha 

Edit : why I post this again:confounded:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

Omg!!!  I think I will stay there for a few hours to watch our King :love:

3 hours ago, aya02 said:

wow u guys i left for just a day and here about +40 page:w00t:

from where should i start now:bawling:

Just start it slowly..  For killing time waiting our glory Friday and Saturday:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1