[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Seo Woo Jin, Moon Woo Jin & more: 6 extremely talented child actors in KDramas we can’t ever forget!

From playing the younger versions of our leads to just being children themselves, these young actors have our hearts!

As the present South Korean entertainment industry already looks great, the future looks much better too! Young adults, adult and senior actors aren’t the only ones who are making their mark on the world. There are also other adorable actors and actresses who are, from a very young age, already stealing people’s hearts. 

We’re talking about child actors! Squishy faces, adorable soft voices, filled with aegyo and cuteness, these little actors will be the pride of the future KDramas. These children are filled to the brim with incredible talent and a charm that attracts audiences. Considering that many of our favourite KDrama actors started off their acting career as children, we can’t help but think that these children will have a brighter future too. 

So here’s our celebration in appreciating the child actors’ incredible talent! 

Seo Woo Jin, 6 

spacer.png

Starting off with the actor who probably is the most recognisable, Seo Woo Jin was born in 2015 and is majorly known for the role of Seo Woo in Kim Tae Hee starrer ‘Hi Bye Mama!’. Here’s what’s surprising though - Woo Jin is not a girl. He’s a boy! We were shocked to find this out too! He also appeared in the Lee Min Ho-Kim Go Eun starrer ‘The King’, showing off his adorable dimples and charms! He has also made his appearances in ‘Gangnam Scandal’, ‘Save Me 2’, ‘The Light In Your Eyes’ and more. 

Jung Si Yul, 7

spacer.png

The actor was born in September 2013 and is majorly recognised for his role in ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’, portraying the younger version of Jo Yeong (Woo Do Hwan). As the childhood scenes built the context of Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) and Jo Yeon’s friendship, he portrayed being the friend who’s there for the King flawlessly. Even during the time child Lee Gon gives him the nickname of ‘The Unbreakable Sword’. His acting was applauded by many. Other dramas that Jung Si Yul has appeared in are ‘Her Private Life’, ‘Still 17’, ‘Hospital Playlist’, ‘Enemies From The Past’ and more. 

Jung Hyeon Jun, 9

spacer.png

Do you know that this young actor has already won two major acting awards? That’s right! He has been in two memorable roles. One as Park Da Song in the Oscar-winning history-making movie ‘Parasite’ and another as the young Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) in ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’. Park Do Song had a traumatic experience in the past, and hence the family took utmost care of their son, in the movie ‘Parasite’. The movie definitely demanded strong acting skills and Hyeon Jun passed them all and easily caught fans’ attention! Other dramas he has appeared in are ‘Dr. Romantic 2’, ‘Vagabond’, ‘The Tale of Nokdu’ and more. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/seo-woo-jin-moon-woo-jin-more-6-extremely-talented-child-actors-kdramas-we-can-t-ever-forget-698924

D-2. See you all soon on the rewatch party!

:gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

On 4/11/2021 at 12:39 PM, CarolynH said:

I'm creating a PM group for those interested in a Netflix watch party.  If you want to join, let me know.  It's more fun that watching alone!

Add me please ! :partyblob: I’ll try to join when I can. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

Congratulations on the anniversary of the premiere!

King Eternal Monarch Netflix Detail With HD Wallpaper

King Eternal Monarch Netflix. However, if you are like us and are waiting for the show to be released on Netflix internationally, we have some concerning news. A king crosses into an alternate universe when a mysterious gateway opens between two worlds, bringing him face to face with the very person he's been.

King Eternal Monarch Netflix. You Can Also Free Download King Eternal Monarch Netflix of our site collection

The-king-the-eternal-monarch.jpg

The King: Eternal Monarch | Drama vai entrar no catálogo da Netflix esse mês - Suco de Mangá (Carlos Manning)

You can also click on any episode below to get more information on which. Starring: Jung Eun-chae, Kim Go-eun, Kim Kyung-nam and others. But aside from that, perhaps what makes.

A king crosses into an alternate universe when a mysterious gateway opens between two worlds, bringing him face to face with the very person he's been.

Tv dramas, romantic tv dramas, korean tv shows.

Starring: Jung Eun-chae, Kim Go-eun, Kim Kyung-nam and others. Netflix and third parties use cookies and similar technologies on this website to collect information about your browsing activities which we use to analyse your use of the website, to personalise our services and to customise our online The King: Eternal Monarch. However, if you are like us and are waiting for the show to be released on Netflix internationally, we have some concerning news.

Our site serve Review King Eternal Monarch Netflix, Tips of choosing or compare King Eternal Monarch Netflix with other, review price of King Eternal Monarch Netflix up to date, tutorial of how to maintenance King Eternal Monarch Netflix and also we give information about giveaway of King Eternal Monarch Netflix and many other all about King Eternal Monarch Netflix.

Thanks For exploring our simple blog, may our articles and image King Eternal Monarch Netflix usefull and work :) and please take our other collection, there are over million Simple photo such as King Eternal Monarch Netflix which And are available just for us. 

https://k-pops.web.app/2105-king-eternal-monarch-netflix-detail-with-hd-wallpaper.html

What? No votes yet for Court Lady Noh as Lee Gon's savior?:grin:  Obviously, I was a little goofy when I put her on the list.  but hey, anything can happen in a kdrama, right?

Still time to join the Netflix watch party, sunday 7:30 ish PDT!  Let me know if you want to join us!

• LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Happy #1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch 

I have so much love for TKEM and wanted to show this by making a video highlighting some of the things fans loved about the drama. Not only did we fall in love with the plot, cinematography, and acting, we also fell in love with the great chemistry between the cast on and off-screen. I'm forever grateful for all of you who loved and continue to love TKEM <3

YouTube Link: 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Happy Anniversary "The King: Eternal Monarch"!

See you on the Netflix Watch Party!

We'll be watching Episodes 1 and 2 this week.

Even if you miss the watch party, feel free to leave your comments/review of the episodes on this thread!

:partyblob::partyblob:

spacer.png

thanks for sharing the nice video @HR.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 6

The avengers of dramas 

img.gif

70baf0bb450021c840ecbcce6c735150.gif

-------------------------------------------------

Spoiler

c5d9f75ee091780b7d028da0a152a1f428711ab1

8483cda314b4cd53cf64b4ae83c15c2cfc524c66

Happy Anniversary cheers

Spoiler

95d1af6428fd95e9321c0014f413794d832ac200

Edited by Arnold Pilc
Maximum 3 images/videos/gifs per post. Please put everything else in a spoiler tag. Thank you!
  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 8

:waves:

hai everyone. the influence of hit korean drama series The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" continues unabated a year after its release, as millions of the show's fans celebrated its first anniversary on social media. the hashtags "1YearWithTheKingEternal Monarch" , "TKEMfirstAnniversary" had earned overseas netizens also took part in the celebrations with the hashtags especially on Twitter. from my point of view, period drama The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM", which first aired on April 17, 2020, follows the adventures of King Lee Gon a modern-day Korean emperor passes through a mysterious portal and into a parallel world, where he encounters a feisty police detective Tae Eul. while the stories have won the show praise, it was the close relationship between the two main characters that really grabbed the attention of audiences and launched actors LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN  to superstar status together with the incredible supporting cast. the drama was praised by showing delicacy about the dialogue and always an unexpected twist of humour, guilt, love and courage. the screenwriter Kim Eun Sook made Deo King: Youngwonui Gunjoo for SBS,2020 as well as transmitting positive values such as courage and love for one's country. amid the first anniversary on Saturday, video platform "TKEM" released some behind-the-scene footage from the show. it feels like I will never tired of this series as I find new interesting details everytime I watch. to celebrate the anniversary, many fans edited together short videos of the characters in the drama to show off their most impressive performances. we will never say goodbye to this drama and these attractive characters. we will be here for the next anniversary and those after. Happy First Year Anniversary to "TKEM". :D

Ea-UYt1-UMAERVPT.jpg

source

https://twibbon.com/support/tkem-1st-anniversary-2

https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/05/20/an-easy-guide-to-the-king-eternal-monarch/

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 6