[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

You got it!

Please check your PM.  I included a video on setting up netflix party.  Definitely start by adding the teleparty (netflix) ext.  

@syntyche  You're joining us too?  We didn't drive you crazy with our questions--"what does that mean" "I don't understand"  "math?" lol

Dear @CarolynH, thank you for your help and desire to help me, but for some reason I cannot find mail in my personal account and read your letter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Dear @CarolynH, thank you for your help and desire to help me, but for some reason I cannot find mail in my personal account and read your letter.

Do you see the envelope next to the bell at the top of the page?  There should be a "1" indicating that you have a PM.  regardless, I post the instructions for teleparty/netflix party .  I think you need to be on your desktop or a laptop.  

• Blob 2

The King Eternal Monarch [Journey of Achievements ]" in YouTube

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Do you see the envelope next to the bell at the top of the page?  There should be a "1" indicating that you have a PM.  regardless, I post the instructions for teleparty/netflix party .  I think you need to be on your desktop or a laptop.  

@CarolynH, Thanks a lot for the tip! Hope your instructions will help other minoz to join our King: Eternal Monarch Watching Party!

• Like 3

K-Drama: 7 Iconic & Lovable Trios We Will Never Stop Rooting For

April 13, 2021

Sure, much has been said about K-dramaland's most-loved onscreen couples or casts with the best chemistry, but let's not forget 'the power of three' as well

“Two’s company, three’s a crowd,” as they say, but in the K-drama universe, fans are willing to make exceptions—especially if their friendship oozes some serious #SquadGoals vibes—like these trios...

3/7 The King: Eternal Monarch

13133044-the-king-eternal-monarch-lee-mi

Photo: Facebook @thekingethernalmonarch

Not only do the boys of The King: Eternal Monarch—Lee Gon/Lee Ji Hun (Lee Min Ho), Jo Yeong/Jo Eun Sup (Woo Do Hwan), Kang Shin Jae/Kang Hyeon Min (Kim Kyung Nam)—make such a swoon-worthy, dashing triad, they also dish out the best fighting chops when and where it matters the most.

https://my.asiatatler.com/life/k-drama-trios-vincenzo-startup-the-king-eternal-monarch-goblin

• Like 4

20 hours ago, msdot said:

I want to join the Netflix party too.  What are the times? do I need a specific invitation? Thanks!

Hello @msdot How are you?  Long time no see.     Still on Daejang, re-watching Faith :D  I am. 

@CarolynH  I would like to join the Netflix Party too.  Thank you

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

I added @Joanna Alfson @Min2206 @Narine Joa @Blue sea 200 @ATW to the PM group.  If you don't already have teleparty as an extension, please add it (the video will give you instructions).  Teleparty is pretty easy to use.  I am hosting the first 2 episodes.  I will add a link on the PM group.  All you need to do is click on the link and it will take you to the netflix party.  Once there you can give yourself a nickname (I am SS GonJo) and chose an avatar.  Veterans @syntyche @msdot and @CallieP please add anything to help those new to teleparty,  To figure out what time it is for you, it's as simple as googling "what time is in the Russia when it's 7:30 PDT? or something similar.   

cr:  Yashika Minoz

Remember this?  How did you feel when you saw this trailer?  

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Remember this?  How did you feel when you saw this trailer?

I gave your post the reaction I had when this trailer dropped. His voice became deeper and 10x sexier :D

Please add me to the group also. I’m ready for a rewatch. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

19 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @msdot How are you?  Long time no see.     Still on Daejang, re-watching Faith :D  I am. 

Me too! Nice to hear from you! I’m working on a new story for The King’s one year anniversary. Will post when it’s ready.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2