Quantcast
syntyche

[Current Drama] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

6 hours ago, Keikokoko said:

@madmad min Are you my long lost twin? I often found you spoke my mind. :D I am a number person, and to me the everything in the world and everyday life can be explained by and in numbers. That's why this drama caught my eyes in the first place. 

Just checking in to see how everyone is hanging on till next episode, only to find out Friday show is delayed. That's not bad thing as waiting can only make wanting more intense. Not to say that this drama isn't intense already, particular with last kiss bed scene we got. :blush:

Glad to know someone who Believes in the Number phenomenon, My Culutural History Scriptures even says it takes N number of Births to become a Human , starting from That and my fascination with Shows like Lost and TKEM and also some Life Incidents made me like this. :D

• Like 1

Let's just stay in bed and watch all TKEM episode again and again :D

Who knows, maybe we will find another clue ? :D or..  Find something strange instead hahahaha

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Plenty of us here. We still love Choi Young until today :D

They deserve to celebrate. :bawling:

@Heretorant....Annyeong & ** hugs **.

By the way, I am from Malaysia. 

Mind to share links to watch these KDrama.

TQ in advance.

TheKingEternalMonarch Book + Photo Essay Set [all 3 volumes, 10 photocards (book) + 8 photocards (photo essay) • price: 58,500KRW • 1040pages | 170*230*60mm

http://www.yes24.com/Product/Goods/90407437

What I think happened in TKEM

I badly want these scenes in the drama if not epilogue atleast 

FfyiC2.gif

:joy:

What if we have twins?

qdBgwV.gif

Queen's New Clothes

Spoiler

JBR2Zj.gif

Lysandr

Why not have the wrap up party in the same room

the filming site was always full of laughter with everyone doing their best. these people successfully gave a warm finish .p.s: seems like #LeeMinho likes to make a heart-sign nowaday:kiss_wink:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

Someone said that TKEM Reddit had several hundred or a thousand comments, a huge amount and I asked for a link. She sent me the link to Bitchesoverdrama, and Packmule3 - The Red Dream (?).  Is that TKEM Reddit? I thought Reddit is something else and I saw only 36 comments. Perhaps it was a wrong link? 

14 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Someone said that TKEM Reddit had several hundred or a thousand comments, a huge amount and I asked for a link. She sent me the link to Bitchesoverdrama, and Packmule3 - The Red Dream (?).  Is that TKEM Reddit? I thought Reddit is something else and I saw only 36 comments. Perhaps it was a wrong link? 

There is Kdrama community on reddit... On Reddit/Kdrama with 100k subscriber base. You were looking at the wrong places and the wrong trees

8 minutes ago, CallieP said:

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

That's the thing.

They cast doubts to us when they introduced the doppelganger in ROK and every facial expression of the lady guard in KOC is just soooooo suspicious in that particular episode and then suddenly the lady guard disappear...

And maybe I'm the only one going

Alright.... maybe it is just to troll us and confuse us on her character.

@vangsweetie637

I want PM's head too.

:naughty:

May I know who is the lady guard u guys r talking about? Is she the bodyguard who reports about KSJ’s mom to lady Noh? Does she have a doppelgänger in ROK? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)

Just now, Anagha said:

May I know who is the lady guard u guys r talking about? Is she the bodyguard who reports about KSJ’s mom to lady Noh? Does she have a doppelgänger in ROK? 

If you remember episode 1, the lady 

Guard who was doing the pat down of the Prime Minister before she enter the palace?

We have not seen the doppelganger of the other one and 

tenor.gif?itemid=3984953

No more new doppelganger. 

We left 4 episodes only.

tenor.gif

• LOL 3

So I've activated my delulu mind and have come up with a crazy theory, be prepared everyone...

In the following pictures of KGE from the last shoot day, I'd like to point out the shoes:

ZCne1jC.png X9aKZ91.png IBNCrvC.png

So I'm thinking, when do girls want to wear the most comfortable clothes and shoes? When they're PREGNANT! She's wearing a beautiful flowy dress and very comfortable house shoes. Obviously it could be just that she didn't want to wear heels throughout the shoot or because JTE doesn't wear heels but JTE doesn't wear crusty house shoes either... who knows. Seems like to me they went back to the past to get the blessings for their baby to come and their married life. 

I can just imagine LG telling JTE to hurry up and get ready to visit whoever in the past, and not to put on heels or any of that stuff cause he wants her to be comfortable :wub: Although, JTE always looks very comfy to me, but this is definitely the most out of character and official dress I've seen JTE wear sooo bright colors equals good news. 

Edited by MairaA
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, syntyche said:

“The King: Eternal Monarch” Wraps Filming After 8 Months + Confirms Finale Date

Wow, 8 months is pretty long. They get knowing each other for couple months. Hope there is sparkling between them. :blush:

They really look great on the screen, the height in between makes them lovely and cute couple,.......

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

@MairaA I'm sorry.  Lol.

But I would think that she has changed out of her shoes that she wore for the drama and slipped on this comfortable one instead after filming.

But to be in tune with you.

tenor.gif?itemid=3610441

I want to see the baby before the drama ends!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, mrsj3n said:

@MairaA I'm sorry.  Lol.

But I would think that she has changed out of her shoes that she wore for the drama and slipped on this comfortable one instead after filming.

But to be in tune with you.

I want to see the baby before the drama ends!

I know I know!! It's so crazy :joy: but I WANT A BABY FROM OUR COUPLE!!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475589baa98b377b466b