[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

14 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:
  Hide contents

Whoa. The necklace sure likes to play hide-n-seek :joy: after multiple zoom in and out, all the way to seeing if it’s inside or outside of her boob area (i zoomed here too LOL), I finally found it :lol:

LOL!

What on earth do you think LG has given to JTE for you to see her boob area??? 

tenor.gif

Here.

tenor.gif

More for you.

LOL

@Chellsee Oh man!

Now I want it too!!! 

Edit: so many asking if they ship to other countries. Hehehehehehehehehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

OMG how true is this?

Would this mean no episode tomorrow even on Netflix?!!!

Maybe this is why they have given not too many stills? No TKEM tomorrow? I hope they will give announcement about when the remaining 4 episodes be shown. 

• Confused 1
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

Sorry had to cut your post.

What if Lady Noh is the character that dies?

LG filming with her may be him travelling back in time to talk to her when she was sitting outside reading the poems from the book.

And then like you said, they go back to her time to make sure she doesn’t get split up from her family?

That's what I'm thinking.. the girl is pretty old..no offence yall her time coming sooner or later.. 

But I am definitely thinking of other possibilities... like

1) what if that's another place in which both worlds connect after there's peace?

2) what if Lady Noh is JTE?

3) what if LG and JTE are previous versions of the King/Queen?

4) what if they're just carrying out royal duties at a remote village?

I think both pieces of the Flute work differently therefore LG and LR experience different things and can do different things and have different entry points into and from both worlds, imagine what will happen when the pieces combine? What if it plays and people who are in ROC that aren't supposed to be and vice versa just start disappearing and the doors close on their own? Everything is meant to return to "normal" or in a harmonious state once it plays, so any irregularity will be wiped out? 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47e66fe258adfded9d77

ALSO, you know what else I think? I know there's a Swoonies video of LMH and KGE they haven't released and the reason why they haven't released it is probably cause there's spoilers in it! Can't be no other reason to avoid giving amazing content to viewers! Or..LMH and KGE are too cozy in it? Are we trying to avoid a dating scandal? WHO KNOWS!!! 

ALSO WHAT IS THIS IM READING ABOUT EP 13 NOT AIRING, oVER A MOVIE? THATS SO DISRESPECTFUL TO FANS!!!!!

Edited by MairaA
many many more thoughts lots of thoughts
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 14

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think sad ending , so I didn't worry so far:lol: because KES received so many critism so she can't do sad end:lol: but I am just scared "they look each other" and the end I hate this ending :tears: at least they should hug

Is that mean we will be having a happy ending, right ? I hope KES would not make turning back to have another version to end this drama. ............

• Like 7

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

how is KES going to make sense of SJ, Luna, PM KO.

Not sure about SJ but I have a feeling LR kills Luna (did you see the feral angst he gave out when Luna scammed him?) PM dies in a car accident as what her mother dreamed.

But then again, at this point - anything can happen haha

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

@mrsj3n hahahahaha! At this point, it’s go big or go home :joy: that necklace could have been hanging down there for all I know!! :joy: yessss!! More drinks! I must store in my basement. We will be drinking a lot more in the next 4 episodes coming up!

7 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. I’m an innocent, innocent being :lol::lol::lol:

Oh wait, no. I’ve been naughty. Behead me, pyeha. 

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

LOL! i was about to say: Innocent?? Aren’t you also one of us..you know, the LMHoes :joy:

@SweetButters hahaha, don’t be embarrassed. Your xray vision is a gift! :D :P ;)

i am so happy we will have an ost from HCY! He sang a few of my favorite osts from other dramas! :wub:
edit:

whhhaaattt?? Cancelled??!!

994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520.gif

No!! I opened the link but everything is in Korean. I tried to google translate but my phone wouldn’t do it. Nooo..!!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

Ok... so I’ve been dying waiting all week just to wait another day?

When CLOY delayed airing, Netflix was also delayed so we can expect Netflix will not show episode 13 on Friday as well. 

Should I be happy or sad? Does this mean we get an extra week with TKEM where we have to wait for the last episode? 

:bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 8
  • LOL 2

If this is the shocking and death of a major character for episode 13.

I think this is it.

Shocking that there is no airing of episode 13.

And death of all the fans.

tenor.gif

How cruel can SBS be to air a movie over TKEM?

What? They have more neck kisses than TKEM?

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Sad 8
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Ok... so I’ve been dying waiting all week just to wait another day?

When CLOY delayed airing, Netflix was also delayed so we can expect Netflix will not show episode 13 on Friday as well. 

Should I be happy or sad? Does this mean we get an extra week with TKEM where we have to wait for the last episode? 

:bawling:

Maybe they are not done with editing for this week's episodes? Coz of all timeslots, why TKEM's? I hope they will just show both episodes on Saturday. It would be torture to wait for another week after one episode :(

• Like 4
  • Sad 7

17 minutes ago, Monica10 said:

Guys what’s the prom Lady Noh recites.. Anybody knows where it’s from? 

It’s The Stream by Kim Sowol. (English translation by David McCann)

For what reason
do you act that way?

Staying on alone by the stream

when green grass shoots
push their way up
and wavelets ruffle up in the spring wind

I think over your promise
that going away
is not really going

Each day coming out
to sit by the inlet
I keep turning it over my mind

Going away
is not really going
Isn’t that you’re asking me not to forget?

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, lyrically aesthetic said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4741f92f769326b2cce0

Looks like they need more time to edit...hmm..whats going on...? I hope we get some insight

8 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Not sure about SJ but I have a feeling LR kills Luna (did you see the feral angst he gave out when Luna scammed him?) PM dies in a car accident as what her mother dreamed.

But then again, at this point - anything can happen haha

Love it when you point out that the PM dies by car accident, it just makes me so happy idk why

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4730db5d7f288182021d

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I just absolutely love the poems in this drama. I hope they release an english version or if anyone knows of its existence, let me know!! Can't wait to spend my money on merch for this drama 

Edited by MairaA
  • Like 4
  • LOL 9