Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[On-Going THAI BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE

34 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I'll stick my neck out : killing somebody does not turn you to the dark side. There are plenty of instances where you might need to (Miw's situation for example - she's killed two people). What turns you is when you stop feeling the pain and responsibility.

Agreed with that, however, it depend from circumstances so if you turn to be a bad guy for your living made of you that you choose to be an evil one, because kill peoples is part of your today's work! Why i say that? Because, if you accept to kill peoples for money, there is enough more peaceful job in big city as BKK or more little one. I traveled a lot in Thailand, and everywhere, you can see poor peoples doing activities of course with less money in the wallet, that let your hands without human blood (except if you do it as surgeon or urgent medicine!). They choosed to stay on the light side.

You have remorse or not doesn't count, you are in the dark/evil side. As you said, only soldier in a self-defense action can positively kill other soldier, The soldier who is part of an army who invade a peaceful country is into the evil side as well.

Remorse can't stuck in a revolving door circle with revenge, only put on toe in is enough to cross the door-step of the evil side! Mae can't go back! She/he kill an innocent guy! Consequently, she/he kill herself his future! Ter, with his choice is already a dead men, and he well knows that. It's just a question of tictock...

18 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Agreed with that, however, it depend from circumstances so if you turn to be a bad guy for your living made of you that you choose to be an evil one, because kill peoples is part of your today's work! Why i say that? Because, if you accept to kill peoples for money, there is enough more peaceful job in big city as BKK or more little one. I traveled a lot in Thailand, and everywhere, you can see poor peoples doing activities of course with less money in the wallet, that let your hands without human blood (except if you do it as surgeon or urgent medicine!). They choosed to stay on the light side.

You have remorse or not doesn't count, you are in the dark/evil side. As you said, only soldier in a self-defense action can positively kill other soldier, The soldier who is part of an army who invade a peaceful country is into the evil side as well.

Remorse can't stuck in a revolving door circle with revenge, only put on toe in is enough to cross the door-step of the evil side! Mae can't go back! She/he kill an innocent guy! Consequently, she/he kill herself his future! Ter, with his choice is already a dead men, and he well knows that. It's just a question of tictock...

I like to think that people can redeem themselves. I don't mean by suddenly gaining religion, but by an inner change where you sincerely see the error of your ways - or however you would wish to put it. You can do something bad and the stain may remain with you for the rest of your life (reputation, or whatever) but I do not hold to the idea that you are going to necessarily be and act in an evil way forever.

I don't consider Mae evil. Aye, she killed the guy (not a good start and it is a bad thing) but for all her previous desires for revenge she can see where this is going to lead her. Ter was absolutely right when he told her that she would not like the world that he and Phon lived in. She has now renounced that path. I accept that much depends as to what happens next. Will she be able to return to her peaceful life or will it be a case of the downhill chase between her and the gangs coming after her ?

Consider Neo. He hasn't actually killed anybody yet, but his actions have resulted in the deaths of numerous people (good and bad). He decides to change from frightened rabbit into wolf in order to capture Ter. He knows that if he hands Ter and Mae over to John they will die - either by John's hands or Thana's. He can pretend that their deaths were not his fault and Neo just walks off abandoning his two friends. Shin was right ; he is being selfish.

Ter is a harder nut to crack. He is far too hot headed and incompetent to remain in the game for much longer anyway. My take on this is : for a moment he was about to be handed over to his boss's arch enemy, the same guy he shot the previous day. That would have been painful, very messy and would probably not have ended well (despite PP re-watching all of his Korean tele-series and standing by with plasters :)).

Shin comes up with an alternative plan of action. Ter will be free to go with the strong suggestion that he takes up a less demanding trade - selling sand to the Saudis, perhaps. Along comes Thana's man ready to kill everybody - Ter included. Shin, once again saves the day because apparently neither Ter nor anybody else has informed Thana that his son keeps coming up behind his henchmen and bashing them over the head.

For a moment Ter thinks he is in charge again. As Mae says, he is impulsive, he doesn't think it through. What's he going to do ? Kill Shin and pass it off as : "it was the other guy what done it Guv" ? Kill the others and take Shin home ? Shin knows the truth about his step-mother ! In any case his days are numbered because it has now been revealed that Thana has lost confidence in him.

It takes strength to renounce violence. Shin offered Ter a way out ; took a leap of faith and it nearly backfired on him.

It is Mae (who also appears to have had a calming influence on Phon) who makes the call. This needs to stop. As you say it has all become a revolving door and the only way out is for somebody to stop pushing it.

Ter is a pretty nasty piece of work but for a moment there I think I saw the possibilities of change. It all depends on how you see people. Despite many experiences back home in NI that would prove me wrong I remain optimistic about the possibilities of turning *some* people around.

My money is on him getting killed along with Mae - it will all be done in glorious sacrifice. The redeeming moment. After all it, will explain why Ter is a grumpy faced ghost in HCTM :)

The truly evil people in this series are Thana and John.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

I like to think that people can redeem themselves. I don't mean by suddenly gaining religion, but by an inner change where you sincerely see the error of your ways - or however you would wish to put it. You can do something bad and the stain may remain with you for the rest of your life (reputation, or whatever) but I do not hold to the idea that you are going to necessarily be and act in an evil way forever.

For me, this is a wish, i hope redemption fall down on the more peoples possible, unfortunately, if it hhappens, it will be more than a miracle than an usual fact!

I don't consider Mae evil.

Yes, she/he 's not evil, but just when one guy die! You know this (nous sommes tous coupables): we are all guilty! Who had the gun in hand, who decide to pull the trigger? She/he well know what she/he does, and the close consequence that will come so soon! Just a nail in the dark side is enough to enter into it! At start, there was the revenge thoughts that obscured his mind! Too much wrong  ideas that comes in head. Be in (love) pain doesn't allow to kill someone. If it is that way, only animals will survive. Mae have to pay for his crime! Even she/he change his mind. Clean up his hands (or his mind) isn't enough to go back to innocence!

Ter is a harder nut to crack. He is far too hot headed and incompetent to remain in the game for much longer anyway. My take on this is : for a moment he was about to be handed over to his boss's arch enemy, the same guy he shot the previous day. That would have been painful, very messy and would probably not have ended well (despite PP re-watching all of his Korean tele-series and standing by with plasters :)).

Even Ter give up his hitman job for a "normal" one, he will always have in mind easy money easily enter into your wallet. As you said, he is not enough competent to correctly manage  his life. His fate is to have a short one, poor Ter...

Shin comes up with an alternative plan of action. Ter will be free to go with the strong suggestion that he takes up a less demanding trade - selling sand to the Saudis, perhaps. Along comes Thana's man ready to kill everybody - Ter included. Shin, once again saves the day because apparently neither Ter nor anybody else has informed Thana that his son keeps coming up behind his henchmen and bashing them over the head.

Shin have four aces in his hand! Good point, so he ignore how to use it at T time and H hour! Not enough experienced for all, however, he is the one more able to wisely think for the trio. Soon he will be Boss Thana II  ha ha ha

The truly evil people in this series are Thana and John.

This is their job, no pity for all so one is too much, that's why all my hope goes to Shin!  ha ha ha

• Naughty 1

On 10/2/2019 at 12:38 PM, gogole mongol said:

Don't forget, remember Mae is now a killer! She/He consciously hit someone! Even there is regrets, it's too late, she/he enter into the dark side of life! Be a she/he wasn't enough, commit murder add his misfortune! Which way for her/him to be save?

Still: That scene with Mae is one of the best in the entire Series. Heroes do kill people mostly... and yet there are "heroes"... (?)

There will always be a huge ethical controversy about what is to be consider good, or not.

Cheers...!

• Confused 1

What is going on here?

This is not my own thread; and yet I keep on updating it :joy:

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 9 (Friday, 4 October 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Teaser Episode 10

Seasons Finale

:bawling: :frown: :flushed: :kiss_wink: :innocent:

Cheers...!

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2019 at 2:26 PM, dustinmyeye said:

I was under the impression that Boss John was supposed to be a super ruthless villain who had eyes and ears everywhere and was certainly not going to just let them take Shin off him.

Am I right in thinking that Boss John still has the USB stick so our heroes now have nothing ?

On first viewing I howled with laughter at the idea of Ter and Mae following Luang through the wood. With that amount of stuff on the ground silence is not an option. The same goes for Neo being able to creep on them and later still Thana's man.

I think the woodland scene is likely to be the crux of the entire series. Nobody killed the person they are 'rumoured' to have killed. That leaves all the revenge stuff up in the air whilst people get their heads around who they are actually supposed to be having the argument with.

Luang does get my quote of the episode : "Miw. I brought stuff for you, sanitary pads and toiletries".

This Series is not very well written for a thriller; but "hey": this is GMMTV and not Channel 3 or MCOT 9 Thailand.

Working on really good Lakorn staff has never been GMMTV strength. They produce more the light entertainment staff in Thailand.

I could reverse your point on Boss John to Shin's father. IF he really is the most powerful man in the country Shin would be have been found in less than 72 hours. The entire police of the Nation would be looking for him everywhere.

Leaving all those "holes" aside....

Nope: they don't have anything at all. I am not even sure IF Mew got the money promised by Boss John in exchange for the usb. Did she get anything? I have no idea.

Ter has always act on impulse, since EP 1, making mistakes after mistake. He feels like he can over come everything alone. It is his nature not to care; and that will be his death for sure. The Norns are still holding his destiny... willing to "scissor" his fate... 

That scene in the woods is crucial for everyone; as they realize there is only one responsible for everything what was going on:

Shin's father... Boss Thana. He has been giving the orders... so HE - and nobody else - is to blame.

:joy: :joy: I died with that line.... :joy: :joy:

Cheers...!

On 10/2/2019 at 2:57 PM, dustinmyeye said:

In Mae's case there is the point that he killed somebody who was innocent. He killed that person because Ter told him to, as an act of initiation into the world of bad guys. There was no justification for the murder, he gained nothing from it at all. There is room then for real remorse.

Mae will do fine. I'll take it all back if in Ep 10 he arrives late at the operating theatre waving a revolver shouting "Yo ! Off the table. That's my place" :)

I think there was a possible reason for him to do so: It was killing Neo's brother; and therefor, intend to let Neo feel the pain of losing someone important and dear. Mae lost her boyfriend - no matter the circumstances - and the brother's murder has to pay for it in return.

It is a conflicted moment, but he wanted to know what was all about. And he did went all the way; killing an innocent guy.

Off the table...!! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Cheers...!

On 10/3/2019 at 11:31 AM, dustinmyeye said:

Absolutely...!! Otherwise we couldn't be consider "humans", but just another sort of wild animals.

It is the power we all have to heal what let us redeem ourselves from brutal actions.

How could we consider soldiers to be good people? Or the heroes killing "the bad guys"...?

:pensive:

Talking about conflicting feelings:

What can we say of Shin's reaction as Neo was about to kill his father?

That most be the most emotional conflicting moment for Shin.

Shin actually should want his dad death (because of the killing of his mum)

And yet this is what happens:

Episode 9

Final Scene Highlight

:bawling:   :bawling:   :bawling: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

Still: That scene with Mae is one of the best in the entire Series. Heroes do kill people mostly... and yet there are "heroes"... (?)

There will always be a huge ethical controversy about what is to be consider good, or not.

The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied. I can only think and react from my own country rules. If we compare with other country, controversy can be found (or not), this doesn't change anything/something, a human is not made for kill another one. Except in self-defense case. Consciencious objectors will refuse to kill someone, however, it let the door open to invaders that need to kill you! No-one can be "heroes", finally, we don't have choice, we will always be "victims of circumstances"! In fine, we all are guilty because our fate  is like sand in our hand!

What is going on here?

This is not my own thread; and yet I keep on updating it :joy:

I'm almost sure you like it  ha ha ha (hoping someone didn't doing it before you!) Personally, i like the way you present infos and vids! (sometimes, i like to rub up in the right way, it's so fun!)

• LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Talking about conflicting feelings:

What can we say of Shin's reaction as Neo was about to kill his father?

That most be the most emotional conflicting moment for Shin.

Shin actually should want his dad death (because of the killing of his mum)

And yet this is what happens:

Episode 9

Final Scene Highlight

Don't spoile me too much, please! :sweat:

• Off-Topic 1

Can't end like this!!! Can't survive?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 10/7/2019 at 4:56 PM, WeLoveSoompi said:

Can't end like this!!! Can't survive?

He was just shot on his left arm... there is way he would die because of that.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

• LOL 1

On 10/4/2019 at 11:16 PM, gogole mongol said:

The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied. (...) we will always be "victims of circumstances"!

Do not mix moral & rules... because they don't belong together. Look at your own country:

The acceptance for gay people is pretty low, despite the fact of having legal support today. IF you give a chance to the "Union pour un mouvement populaire" all your gay rights will be history, and that because they are convince you are morally wrong. Yet the rules (the law) is on your side, and so they are "forced to behave".

Oh... "Romeo"... Did you just found that out?

"I am a fortune's fool"....

Of course we are...! That is why I can understand Mae... it doesn't mean that I agree with what he does.

Cheers...!!

50 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Do not mix moral & rules...

Where have you seen i mix both? 1: moral, 2: rules! Is it enough clear? Moral is based on institution, rules are made through vote. 

56 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Look at your own country:

The acceptance for gay people is pretty low

Un sondage Ifop publié ce mercredi indique notamment que 85% des français jugent l'homosexualité comme «une manière acceptable de vivre sa vie».

This june 2019 report into Le Figaro newspaper show for 85% that peoples accept homosexuality as "a fair way to live a gay life"! Things have change since you have put an eye on it! (Le Figaro is a newspaper with a conservative tendency).

IF you give a chance to the "Union pour un mouvement populaire"

Ha ha ha, UMP/LR have been annihilated at last president election! Decidedly, your France's vision need a serious up-date!

Following some big corrupted affairs, ex-president Sarkozy changed the name for a more "innocent" one: Les Républicains...

So every opinions are welcome, including yours!

On 10/10/2019 at 3:28 PM, gogole mongol said:

Where have you seen i mix both? 1: moral, 2: rules! Is it enough clear? Moral is based on institution, rules are made through vote. 

Un sondage Ifop publié ce mercredi indique notamment que 85% des français jugent l'homosexualité comme «une manière acceptable de vivre sa vie».

This june 2019 report into Le Figaro newspaper show for 85% that peoples accept homosexuality as "a fair way to live a gay life"! Things have change since you have put an eye on it! (Le Figaro is a newspaper with a conservative tendency).

Ha ha ha, UMP/LR have been annihilated at last president election! Decidedly, your France's vision need a serious up-date!

Following some big corrupted affairs, ex-president Sarkozy changed the name for a more "innocent" one: Les Républicains...

So every opinions are welcome, including yours!

It was NOT. You wrote before "The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied."

I couldn't find that article you talk about in "Le Figaro"; it would be nice if you could precise the day it was published.

Well, yes... Since Macron is not easy to follow the French politics like before. BUT notice that I wrote: "IF YOU GIVE A CHANCE..."

Cheers...!

Are we ready for this...?

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 10

Season's Finale

(Friday, 11 October 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

:bawling:   :relieved:   :love:   :kiss_wink:   :innocent:

Cheers...!

• Thanks 1

"The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied."

Your vision on those words and mine are different. You need to marry both as an union/association, i didn't! I didn't said moral and rules cement together, i just said "moral and rules" in a specific way. If it please to you to see both as inseparable, it's up to you. If to be more clear, i can change order and write "rules and moral"  ha ha ha (and add: "which are two different things")

Well, yes... Since Macron is not easy to follow the French politics like before. BUT notice that I wrote: "IF YOU GIVE A CHANCE..."

Don't hesitate, if you have problem, to ask for more explanation, i will be pleased to help you!

I couldn't find that article you talk about in "Le Figaro"; it would be nice if you could precise the day it was published.

Par Le Figaro
Publié le 26 juin 2019 à 08:17, mis à jour le 26 juin 2019 à 08:33

Spoiler

ZJkdG.jpg

You welcome!

• Thanks 1

Are we ready for this...?

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 10

Season's Finale

I will wait for the eng subbing before to watch it! BTW, thanks for the up-date!

• Love 1