[Thai BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE สามเราต้องรอด

WeLoveSoompi

22 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

I like to think that people can redeem themselves. I don't mean by suddenly gaining religion, but by an inner change where you sincerely see the error of your ways - or however you would wish to put it. You can do something bad and the stain may remain with you for the rest of your life (reputation, or whatever) but I do not hold to the idea that you are going to necessarily be and act in an evil way forever.

For me, this is a wish, i hope redemption fall down on the more peoples possible, unfortunately, if it hhappens, it will be more than a miracle than an usual fact!

I don't consider Mae evil.

Yes, she/he 's not evil, but just when one guy die! You know this (nous sommes tous coupables): we are all guilty! Who had the gun in hand, who decide to pull the trigger? She/he well know what she/he does, and the close consequence that will come so soon! Just a nail in the dark side is enough to enter into it! At start, there was the revenge thoughts that obscured his mind! Too much wrong  ideas that comes in head. Be in (love) pain doesn't allow to kill someone. If it is that way, only animals will survive. Mae have to pay for his crime! Even she/he change his mind. Clean up his hands (or his mind) isn't enough to go back to innocence!

Ter is a harder nut to crack. He is far too hot headed and incompetent to remain in the game for much longer anyway. My take on this is : for a moment he was about to be handed over to his boss's arch enemy, the same guy he shot the previous day. That would have been painful, very messy and would probably not have ended well (despite PP re-watching all of his Korean tele-series and standing by with plasters :)).

Even Ter give up his hitman job for a "normal" one, he will always have in mind easy money easily enter into your wallet. As you said, he is not enough competent to correctly manage  his life. His fate is to have a short one, poor Ter...

Shin comes up with an alternative plan of action. Ter will be free to go with the strong suggestion that he takes up a less demanding trade - selling sand to the Saudis, perhaps. Along comes Thana's man ready to kill everybody - Ter included. Shin, once again saves the day because apparently neither Ter nor anybody else has informed Thana that his son keeps coming up behind his henchmen and bashing them over the head.

Shin have four aces in his hand! Good point, so he ignore how to use it at T time and H hour! Not enough experienced for all, however, he is the one more able to wisely think for the trio. Soon he will be Boss Thana II  ha ha ha

The truly evil people in this series are Thana and John.

This is their job, no pity for all so one is too much, that's why all my hope goes to Shin!  ha ha ha

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

Still: That scene with Mae is one of the best in the entire Series. Heroes do kill people mostly... and yet there are "heroes"... (?)

There will always be a huge ethical controversy about what is to be consider good, or not.

The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied. I can only think and react from my own country rules. If we compare with other country, controversy can be found (or not), this doesn't change anything/something, a human is not made for kill another one. Except in self-defense case. Consciencious objectors will refuse to kill someone, however, it let the door open to invaders that need to kill you! No-one can be "heroes", finally, we don't have choice, we will always be "victims of circumstances"! In fine, we all are guilty because our fate  is like sand in our hand!

What is going on here?

This is not my own thread; and yet I keep on updating it :joy:

I'm almost sure you like it  ha ha ha (hoping someone didn't doing it before you!) Personally, i like the way you present infos and vids! (sometimes, i like to rub up in the right way, it's so fun!)

41 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Talking about conflicting feelings:

What can we say of Shin's reaction as Neo was about to kill his father?

That most be the most emotional conflicting moment for Shin.

Shin actually should want his dad death (because of the killing of his mum)

And yet this is what happens:

Episode 9

Final Scene Highlight

Don't spoile me too much, please! :sweat:

50 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Do not mix moral & rules...

Where have you seen i mix both? 1: moral, 2: rules! Is it enough clear? Moral is based on institution, rules are made through vote. 

56 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

Look at your own country:

The acceptance for gay people is pretty low

Un sondage Ifop publié ce mercredi indique notamment que 85% des français jugent l'homosexualité comme «une manière acceptable de vivre sa vie».

This june 2019 report into Le Figaro newspaper show for 85% that peoples accept homosexuality as "a fair way to live a gay life"! Things have change since you have put an eye on it! (Le Figaro is a newspaper with a conservative tendency).

IF you give a chance to the "Union pour un mouvement populaire"

Ha ha ha, UMP/LR have been annihilated at last president election! Decidedly, your France's vision need a serious up-date!

Following some big corrupted affairs, ex-president Sarkozy changed the name for a more "innocent" one: Les Républicains...

So every opinions are welcome, including yours!

"The moral and rules depend on which country they must be applied."

Your vision on those words and mine are different. You need to marry both as an union/association, i didn't! I didn't said moral and rules cement together, i just said "moral and rules" in a specific way. If it please to you to see both as inseparable, it's up to you. If to be more clear, i can change order and write "rules and moral"  ha ha ha (and add: "which are two different things")

Well, yes... Since Macron is not easy to follow the French politics like before. BUT notice that I wrote: "IF YOU GIVE A CHANCE..."

Don't hesitate, if you have problem, to ask for more explanation, i will be pleased to help you!

I couldn't find that article you talk about in "Le Figaro"; it would be nice if you could precise the day it was published.

Par Le Figaro
Publié le 26 juin 2019 à 08:17, mis à jour le 26 juin 2019 à 08:33

Spoiler

ZJkdG.jpg

You welcome!

Just watched Ep. 8. I was rather wondering why everybody was just lounging around when in theory Boss John was out hunting them down. Considering that they are on a small island John doesn't appear to have the connections you would expect of a mafia gangster. Even PP managed to find them :D

I didn't quite follow the way PP crept up on Shin and then said he was there to help. Having given the disturbing news (which should have been old news) that John is actively hunting them down Shin decides on a wee bit of badminton practice. No urgency then. 

I had wondered about Neo heading for the border : they were on an island. I am stunned that with a big gangster guy like John that anything comes or goes without his consent. 

Where did Neo get the taxi ? 

Did Ter's granny take up sewing so that she could mend all his bullet holes ? She doesn't seem to be too upset by the recent loss of Phon. 

I'll be interested to see what Ter does. Despite my optimism for him I rather suspect that he'll do something stupid. 

I can't work Neo out. Does he have any deep feelings for Miw or Shin ? We have been left assuming a mountain of things without ever really seeing any proof. He hugged Shin. There again PP puts his arm around Shin who does not push him away (perhaps his radar is down) so Neo's actions are not that out of the ordinary. I don't think that Neo is uncaring about his two companions but are his feelings for them as strong as theirs for him? And which would win out? 

Only ten episodes? Season finale? Does that mean we have to wait for another season. Ho Hum.

Ep. 10 then. 

Poor old Ter. Much to my surprise he didn't follow up on the jacket - that Neo evidently forgot about. Just as, perhaps, he was going to turn the corner, fate caught up with him.

Why would John walk into his arch enemy's lair like that. ? Seemed a bit daft. 

Shin was remarkably naive to think that his Da was going to change. 

Luckily Thana spent so long talking Mae had the time to drive across town and shoot him. How did she know where he would be. How did she get past all the guards ? 

I know that family can be a weird affair but I don't think I would have been shedding tears if my Da had just been out on a mini killing spree and was currently threatening to shoot me and my friends. 

In the end the bad guys got wasted. Mae got a form of revenge in killing the person who was responsible for Ter's murder and in some ways Phon's - in that he gave the order that set the events in motion. 

Was it morally right for Neo and Miw to end up living happily ever after? They had left quite a trail of blood behind them. Shin was the only main character who hadn't killed anybody, I think. 

The threesome panned out much as I guessed it would. Neo chose Miw (as a partner) and Shin gets best friend status (without benefits). PP may or may not be something more. 

All in all, not too bad a series. There were some interesting twists in the plot, the characters were complicated three dimensional people and if you just ignored some of the surreal moments (we are being hunted on an island by the local mob : anyone for badminton ?) it's worth watching. 

11 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

All in all, not too bad a series. There were some interesting twists in the plot, the characters were complicated three dimensional people and if you just ignored some of the surreal moments (we are being hunted on an island by the local mob : anyone for badminton ?) it's worth watching. 

Not too bad a series, if we except ending of last ep, which is, in my opinion the worst part of the ten ep's! We were high on emotions (lot of thrills) during 9 ep, plus the main part of the tenth, unfortunately (for me), the last part is an hollywoodian one in the classic ending: "ils vécurent heureux et eurent bcp d'enfants", they lived happy and made many happy children!!! I needed something more dramatic!!! A good lesson for season 2?

On 10/18/2019 at 12:01 PM, gogole mongol said:

Not too bad a series, if we except ending of last ep, which is, in my opinion the worst part of the ten ep's! We were high on emotions (lot of thrills) during 9 ep, plus the main part of the tenth, unfortunately (for me), the last part is an hollywoodian one in the classic ending: "ils vécurent heureux et eurent bcp d'enfants", they lived happy and made many happy children!!! I needed something more dramatic!!! A good lesson for season 2?

I admit that I was expecting twelve episodes. It was all a bit rushed as a result. People just turned up as and when necessary - as if by magic. Just how did Mae know that the three were being held in that particular place ?

Shin made the classic error of not checking that the gun was loaded. There was no aftershock of Thana's death. Wouldn't the other gangs try and swoop in on the new master ? But all of that was never to be covered.

I quite liked the idea of having a story line that did not revolve so much around boy getting boy/girl. That part was for the most part incidental and allowed for a more inventive story. On the other hand I felt that the suggestion of a possible Shin/Neo ending was overworked in the trailers. Whilst the three had formed a close bond Neo was always closer to Miw at a romantic level. The plot would have been more interesting if the character of PP had not been there just to annoy us. It is a pity that his attraction to Shin (or at least I read it that way - was anything ever really said out loud ?) wasn't allowed to rub off on Shin - more fish in the sea than Neo.

Never mind - new things to watch. If you want a really twisted story that never seems to end I recommend the British Parliament :)

2 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Never mind - new things to watch. If you want a really twisted story that never seems to end I recommend the British Parliament :)

You killed me by laughs! So everyone isn't laughing by now in UK, as my younger brother living there which brexit is like a pain in the a.. for some. He wanted to sale his house (with large garden), use the money to buy a new one in south of France (home, sweet home!), unfortunately, pound sterling lose 25% since the result of the vote! It is not difficult to forsee he will wait for better days, if they will one day! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived