Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[On-Going THAI BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE

17 hours ago, mellialuna said:

Oh you're back!

I can't talk about it right now because I keep this series for later ... but I will watch it, definitely!

Yes; I am back now...! Time to argue about many ongoing Series.

Cheers...!

14 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

Today is a Soompi great day! Our Mel_Rios is back! I often ask myself when we will be able to again read this word: "Cheers...!!", the famed Mel_Rios signature! Welcome back my friend! Now, i have to sitting comfortably, prepar a snack and my fav drink (iced lemon and water) before to read his comment. Then, next, i will comment the comment.... :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot my friend, for that warm comment on my "revival" here on Soompi. We will have to thank "3 Will Be Free" for it, because as strange as this thriller is, the developing of the story is so interesting that I couldn't help but to want to talk about it, and share my ideas with you all. It is great I found this thread already open, otherwise I would have done it myself.

So... get your iced lemon & water ready... and your snacks... and let's talk about it.

Cheers...!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Because " WeLoveSoompi" seems to be busy at the moment I will update the thread.

3 Will Be Free สามเราต้องรอด 

Episode 6 (Friday, 13 September 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Episode 7 Teaser

(Friday, 20 September 2019)

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mel_Rios said:

So... get your iced lemon & water ready... and your snacks... and let's talk about it.

Already have drink & snack, but not yet seen ep 5, so i can't talk about it (i'm late for many others BL things, because i'm a lot busy on a music activity). Have just read your comment and i can just say that at start, i wasn't "ready" for watch it, then after ep 1, i was convinced this serie will be something special to me, because it deal with unusual situation (far from blue short school/Uni universe), including a thriller and romance at the same time. As we are more into the hard side of life than a romantic one, it gives to me more interest to follow it. More to come soon!

• Like 2

Scene Highlights from Episode 6

The all alone waited hard talk between Shin & Neo:

"Shin... Do you like me... right?"

"If I didn't... Would I go thru all these just because? Don't pretend you don't know it already."

:mrgreen:    :kiss_wink:     :heartbreak:     :bawling:

What they did after having some "brownies"...

:flushed:  :naughty:  :hushed:  :mrgreen:

Will them all regret this moment after coming back to their senses...?

I don't think SHIN will regret having this moment, specially because it was shared with Neo; and also because he liked Mew.

For Neo... this is casual sex... but: Could he really have true feelings for Shin as well? He liked him the first time they meet... and his trouble face after their "hard talk" says he may be conflicted finding out what he wants with Shin...

And there is Mew... Who never had anyone which truly cared about her before, now finding herself between these so different guys. And yet she opens up a bit to them... She ... that has been a locked up treasure... waiting to be discover...

Cheers...!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

Already have drink & snack, but not yet seen ep 5, so i can't talk about it (i'm late for many others BL things, because i'm a lot busy on a music activity). Have just read your comment and i can just say that at start, i wasn't "ready" for watch it, then after ep 1, i was convinced this serie will be something special to me, because it deal with unusual situation (far from blue short school/Uni universe), including a thriller and romance at the same time. As we are more into the hard side of life than a romantic one, it gives to me more interest to follow it. More to come soon!

Oh... You are busy with other stuff. I get it.

Yes...! This Series has finally a completely different setting. I love the thriller element to let them develop friendship and love all alone; despite the many people who has died, and the ones to die in the future as well. They are all too young to understand what they are doing, and who is coming after them (the deadly intentions). But hey... Even in "The Iliad" there was an entire war because of a love affair.

Alright: We will talk then when you have time to catch up with EP 5 & 6.

Cheers...!

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Because " WeLoveSoompi" seems to be busy at the moment I will update the thread.

Episode 6 (Friday, 13 September 2019)

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Episode 7 Teaser

(Friday, 20 September 2019)

Enjoy it...!

Cheers...!

wow welcome back @Mel_Rios , yeah bit busy lately with my deg study and assigment stuff , thanks for the update =) . already put this ep6 to my main episod post 

• Like 1

Comment on Episode 6

Spoiler

How many times do I have to hate Thai actor Toptap Jirakit for  playing an annoying character in a BL Themed Series...??
Ufff... The list is long: Room Alone; Sotus, Waterboyy and now this one too...??!!

He should win a prize for "Most Annoying Character Ever"...!! :rage: 

And my dear Shin is going to be kidnaped for real this time...!! O M G...!!

But this is thriller Series... so we need to get over it, and move on with SHIN.

Now... Episode 6 is filled also with a flash back about Mew and her dark past. That played luckily well... as Boss John was forgiving.

She also managed to make a deal with Boss John about Boss Thana (Shin's dad)... but she made a mistake:

She said: "I want enough money so that "we" can go to a place Thana won't be able to find us".

That WE in that moment only included her and Neo... and leaves Shin out of it. IF she wanted in include Shin in that protective deal, she should have said: "All 3 of us together"... but she left room for interpretation in her own words. Boss John kidnapping Shin will not be a breach of his deal with Mew. The bad thing is that Neo was there with her, and didn't say anything to clear that deal 100% out.

Was this intentional...? Or did they really were just too naive while dealing with something this important?

I will prefer to believe is the second... and they didn't see what was coming.

Going back to the connector moment to Episode 5:

The Brownies

Is amazing how many times "mind clouding" elements are use to allow some character loose their self controlling powers.

This time it will be for all 3 of them; being actually MEW the one tearing down the last wall (tabu, we could say) between them.

After "browning up" their night... the way down to the beach... Shin confessing to Mew to have love feelings for Neo (he was more like saying: get the hell lost and never come back between Neo and I) and being jealous of the kiss she had with him.

Did you notice how Shin tells her that:

"If you knew that I like Neo already, WHY did you have to kiss him (richard simmons) ?!" :rage:

O M G...!! He was like claiming what should belong to him for ever...!! :mrgreen:

And poor Neo: "I am here listening"

BUT what can we say about the loving way Neo always finds to hug Shin so warm and strongly to calm him down...??  :innocent:

In Air Supply words that may be:

"And I don't know how you do it;

Making love... out of nothing at all..."

(I will definitely make another Music Video for Shin & Neo using this song soon; is perfect for then...!!)

The climax moment comes with Mew. She says:

"I think now there is something much stronger binding us three together than taking down one man."

She probably meant the feelings they all 3 have developed for each other since the first day they met. I would notice here that for me the most interesting thing is that both Neo and Mew have a positive first encounter with Shin. The first time Neo and Shin met it was like an earthquake of emotions taking over. Those feelings grew stronger in time for both of them; then one thing we can be 100% sure: The times Neo spends with Shin are definitely the only moments he can be 100% himself: no masks, no lies. IF we go back to EP 5 Part 2... in the street restaurant... when Shin asks Neo if he is in a relationship at the moment Neo says it may be difficult finding someone who can accept him the way he is; but also says "there may be someone who does". To that point Shin already knows... and he even ran after Neo calling his name to keep on their connection; and even Neo himself was so happy that Shin did just that.... calling his name.

For Shin and Mew was more in a deal situation... as she was paid 30.000 THB (that makes around 850 EUROS) to be with him. BUT it most be the way they were together that night. Shin spotted her out to be the chosen one; then he was openly gentle and sincere with her... Yet she turned NOT to be Shin first time. (we get to know that later on, EP 4 Part 3, Neo talking to Mew, who revels the truth for all of us: "We just kissed that night") Neo was Shin's first kiss, and Mew was Shin's alibi girl to silent his friends. They both got something precious out of him, something Shin will never forget.

The Morning After The Brownies

We see Mew waking up... all surprised of what the did: Did she regret it? Probably... but because she was trying to organize her ideas about dealing with her past, and what is to come as well is hard to tell what was in her mind.

We see Shin waking up too... He seems confuse, as he finds himself alone in the bed... Then he remembers... It is impossible to order the way he feels about it... but then he sees a note by the bed written by Neo that lights him totally up. He shows a sense of comfort and relaxation...  a sense of freedom and peace.

We don't get to see Neo waking up... (maybe later in a flash back?)

It is unimportant to think about what happened exactly between the 3 while having a sexual threesome.

Whatever they did, they shared it completely. BUT it was Shin's first time ever...!!

Next Friday with Episode 7 is going to be Judgement Day:

Is Neo going back to rescue Shin from Boss John...?

The big emotions test is about to break loose.

Cheers...!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 3:06 PM, Mel_Rios said:

despite the many people who has died, and the ones to die in the future as well.

A thriller without some peoples who die is not a thriller! At least, only one is enough  ha ha ha. Since this "guns do the talking" sequence, we are fully into the road trip side, when running peoples must live together very closely. And what had to happen has happened! Old stories may rise to the surface. Bingo, now we know Neo and Shin already met in the past, and what they have done that are still in each memories. Actually, i have seen ep 5, not yet ep 6, so how each will react (positively or negatively) to the present situaation? After have seen a few pics, it seems there is no (more than close) contact problem. At start, i ignore this serie can turn to a threesome affair. It become interesting to know how all this momentary "union" will end!

Interesting other side of the serie is the "revenge" Tur/Mae couple. We know their own motivation, the attraction between them is obvious, for now, just a warm body is enough for Mae, but we don't yet know when the red line will be over! So first gun lesson show us it is not easy to become one part of the wrong side of life! Is it possible to change serie's title into "3 will be free + 2"?

More to come soon!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

At start, i ignore this serie can turn to a threesome affair. It become interesting to know how all this momentary "union" will end!

Interesting other side of the serie is the "revenge" Tur/Mae couple. Is it possible to change serie's title into "3 will be free + 2"?

SPOILER ALERT

Spoiler

This momentary threesome union was already broken at the end of EP 6 as Shin was kidnapped  by Boss John minions. They have always been so busy with running away from one place to the next, and leaving death people behind them, that there was practically no room to process the nature of their unity. Too many secrets, over and over, from all 3 sides... leading to misunderstandings, and reconciliations. The title subjects a happy ending... (3 will be free)... as right now there are 2 fronts to take down: Shin's own father... and Tur/Mae... whom are acting on their own revenge haunting. The intentions of Boss John with Shin are also unclear, but nothing good can be expected from it, I guess. So... Episode 7 will be about "getting Shin free from Boss John". They have been tied up and torture a couple of times already... and have found always someone to help them escape, one way or another.

In the threesome there is only one person who has claimed his own feelings so far: SHIN

He has made clear to both Neo and Mew that he is ONLY into Neo; and that only his feelings for him have let him to help him and take part of this "adventure". As for EP 5 Shin was being mad at Mew, because she kissed Neo... like she has been all alone in their way. After the threesome night we don't know how Shin's feelings for her may have change.

Neo.... He is (in Mew's own words): "You are rather confused... or really greedy...!"

When Mew says to Neo that she is sure Shin has feelings for him he claims them to be just friends. BUT when Mew tells him she found their picture together in Shin's wallet he seems to be really surprised by it; showing both surprise and content.

And Mew... She is a free spirit. The one who actually leads to the threesome night... But we can't get inside her own heart walls to find a hint about what is she really feeling.

Tur & Mae... They can't be free from their revenge, unless they do take revenge, right?

That means; at least Neo has to die.

Mae may be forgiving... at some point; as she realizes how wrong all these is.

But what about Tur? He has killed so many people already...! He is the one who killed Shin's step-mum too, and lied to Boos Thana about it. His list of crimes is too high already to get free with it. Too many innocent people has died already. I can't let him get away with it.

I am loving this Series a lot...!!

Cheers...!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

This momentary threesome union was already broken at the end of EP 6

As i don't yet seen it, please, give me a spoiler alert, please! :ph34r:

• LOL 1

7 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

I am loving this Series a lot...!!

I feel the same feeling! With this epic 6th ep, a true hard one, where some truth appears every ten mn, i better understood some unexplained scenes before. For now, i'm totally in and appreciate the complexity of the plot.

At first, i found Miw an exentric girl, someone enough unpleasant, exclusively concerned by herself. For now, and more with going through eps, i have better appoaches on his behavioring toward Neo and Shin. For the threesome night, i see it as an extra for her. And more, a free one, without taxes! Just for the fun. Miw has/have only one love, but she also is an instant pleasure girl, able to feel comfortable between two man if she decide or feel it's enough good for her! His long time lover is so far...Love "strangers" is not a problem, the problem is she never forget his real love, the one into big motorbike and repair shop! Now, she have "ba.ll.s" to face the danger, she is a true brave girl, and look more pleasant to my appreciation on his acts. 

Mae is always at the wrong place at the wrong time! A few are born with a golden spoon in their mouth and lot are born for have an eternal hard life. Have revenge and stay human can make of you to enter into schizophrenia. The Tur company didn't help, for sure! So that's why Tur, to be honest with Mae, told her to do not enter into his world/work, at the risk to loose his mind. This serie show a lot of different ways to be a loser, even you are rich or not.

For the rich side, Shin seat on two chairs! His gay desire to love, be loved and draws, then have to assume the father work, and all the blood he have on his hands! Circumstances made him to meet and see again new and old "friends", embark on the wrong boat, and visually navigate. A lot of new adventures, unpredictables except they all can abruptly die! Along the way, he restore his Neo feeling (or maybe a new born one). Only next eps will tell us if it 'll be a long story, or just to be the only interested with.

I like the restaurant message/ads for mini photo printer included into the plot!

I ask myself to know why production made Shin wear too long glass side-piece, someone knows the reason?

Is it Toptap that play the one on the beach asking to Shin to draw him?

For sure, now i stuck with the series!

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

As i don't yet seen it, please, give me a spoiler alert, please! :ph34r:

Sorry... changed already for the next one to come... :innocent:

5 hours ago, gogole mongol said:

I feel the same! For now, i'm totally in and appreciate the complexity of the plot.

At first, i found Miw an exentric girl, Now, she have "ba.ll.s" to face the danger, she is a true brave girl, and look more pleasant to my appreciation on his acts. 

Mae is always at the wrong place at the wrong time!

For the rich side, Shin seat on two chairs! His gay desire to love, be loved and draws, then have to assume the father work, and all the blood he have on his hands! Circumstances made him to meet and see again new and old "friends", embark on the wrong boat, and visually navigate. A lot of new adventures, unpredictables except they all can abruptly die! Along the way, he restore his Neo feeling (or maybe a new born one). Only next eps will tell us if it 'll be a long story, or just to be the only interested with.

I ask myself to know why production made Shin wear too long glass side-piece, someone knows the reason?

Is it Toptap that play the one on the beach asking to Shin to draw him?

Awesome...! This one is really good. :love:

Yes: Mew has done a turn around in the Series... From "richard simmons cat"; to "don't rain on my parade" girl. But she was always somehow on control. Even in the gogo bar she was known for being fierce. I wonder what is she going to do next, now that she is free. THEN, She is the first to liberate herself from her own past. And now that she won immunity from Boss John... she could start all over new with her motorbike mechanic sexy ex. :kiss_wink:

Mae... well... He wanted to know. Now he's got to pay the price as well. He won't be the first death Kathoey in this Series. :innocent:

As this comment on SHIN: I got lost... no idea what you want to say... specially the "seat on two chairs" and "restore his Neo feeling".

I tried, and tried... but I can NOT follow what you wanted to say. :unsure:

Those glasses do look ridiculous on Tay...!! :joy:

And YES: That annoying character is once again Toptap...!! In how many Series I have to hate him as a character...??

The list is growing: Room Alone; Sotus; Waterboyy... And now here too...??!! :rage:

But he is simply so good at it: being annoying always. :lol:

Cheers...!

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

As this comment on SHIN: I got lost... no idea what you want to say... specially the "seat on two chairs" and "restore his Neo feeling".

I tried, and tried... but I can NOT follow what you wanted to say. :unsure:

Even things are clear to me, it is a surprise you don't see what i mean. First, "sitting on the two chairs" , it's a french expression (the true one is: have his a.s.s. sitting on two chairs at the same time) that mean (for this exemple) you always have to choose between two options but you can't decide on your choice. Here, it is his family father's love that made him close his eyes of the blood on father's hands, and his desire to be a draw artist, and live a simple life. It is a metaphor to illustrate a choice you can't/don't want to make! 

Then his old and new experiences: he first met Neo and have his first kiss with him. This fact is like indian ink in his memories and most probably disturb his relation with Neo at the beginning in first ep. Little by little, things become more complex, then he swim into a whole bowl of confusion where the main problem is to stay alive, not really a quiet situation! On another side, the "return" of his feeling for Neo, made him more confused, cause he think he is the only one to have this true feeling. He think the Neo attitude is just led by circumstances, and he is convinced he will never receive a reciprocity from Neo. Poor Shin, unfortunate son of a fortunate maffia leader! Shin now knows his father sent his man (Tur) to kill Miw and Neo, and save his son. And now, the three sleep together in the same bed.

As you said, only Miw seems to have a good head on his shoulders, assuming the past and the present! Having a terrible past and a terrible future, she actually look and do as the leader of the pack. Even Shin own the memory key card, he still live into uncertainty, because of Boss next reaction (the trio must dissapear, as his brother in the past). Hopefully for them, it seems not to be the right time to die. Boss clemency is just the consequence of his future target: revenge on Shin's father!

Confused world for all isn't it?! And Toptap presence increase this feeling, but again, as you said, he is perfect to do it!

• Insightful 1

On 9/16/2019 at 7:32 PM, Mel_Rios said:

What an Episode 5...!!

I was waiting since EP 1 for this flash back moments as it was obvious that Shin and Neo knew each other before. This Episode 5 is a 100% delight knowing how it all began for them. It was love at first sight and I think not only for Shin... but also for Neo. BUT what took me totally by surprise was even that flash back to junior high school times... as Shin told his parents to be gay: O M G...!! The way his dad dealt  with the situation was so unexpected, and kind of awesome at the same time. I knew he had some troubled relationship with Shin, but now I understand WHY Shin once said his dad loved him a lot.

Thinking of details all over this first time I understand Neo saying to be fine with both, guys and girls... yet his condo room was covered with gay icon media (specially the huge poster of the film "Happy Together" ..., jazz classics and collages and pictures of his "future by the sea dreams". Also, Neo's reaction to Shin liking him while he was nude posing was obvious full of pleasure and interest. He even stay to talk to him because he really wanted to know him. ...Only here Shin and Neo had such a strong connection that made them meet again and spend practically one full night together. In one night they found out some of each others deepest secrets (Shin's past failed love story; Neo's "adventurous jobs"), the were happy, they argued, they make up again... they even kiss. So much energy flowing between these that took even a Polaroid picture "as proof of a happy moment together"... amazing...!

And then... all what they have done for each other, taking care of each other since the first time Shin helped Neo and Mew to escape from being killed by TUR. I think the connection they share can only be broken with death now.

Episode 6 has a major turning point on it.... but I am not sure if we can consider it pure... as there were "brownies" making them do something they may have not wanted to do "awake"... we will see how that plays off.

Caught up with the last two episodes last night. The story is taking some interesting twists and Ep 5 was really good - probably because it didn't revolve around a plot with more holes in it than a Cher costume.

It might have been love at first sight for Shin but I don't think that it was for Neo. Shin will later make the point that Neo simply treated him as a client. That might not be totally true as Neo does seem to like Shin but even so it has to be remembered that Neo is a professional prostitute : he knows how to please, without necessarily being pleased in return.

I think that Neo is intrigued by the shy kid and decides to help him break out of his shell a bit. The scene in the bedroom was masterful. Sitting opposite somebody and asking questions is confrontational (remember all those interviews you have had ?) by moving to the bed (I thought he was going to simply sit next to Shin) Neo instantly made the atmosphere more relaxed (much more so than sitting next to him). Neo already knows the answer, he just wants to coax it out of Shin because that will ease his pain.

I did not read much into the kiss. It was just that : a kiss. It didn't go any further and the two guys just laugh about it.

If Neo was in love with Shin (and Neo states clearly that he knows Shin has feelings for him) would he fool around with Mew ? Is there anything more disheartening for a gay guy than watching the prospective boyfriend having sex with a girl ?

Neo tells Shin that if he is attracted to someone then he is easy with it. Was he talking sex or love ? The hug when he picks Shin up in the forest was heartfelt so there is an emotional bond for Neo, how could there not be after all they are going through together ? Not sure though

The arrival of Toptap and the character Luang may suggest that Mew and Shin are going to be drawn away from Neo (well actually - that is almost certainly the reason for them being there).

The Da ! What can you say ? Shin comes home and announces that he was attacked because he was gay. The first thing that the Da does is fetch a pistol and tells his son to kill the next guy that attacks him :unsure:. Not a can of pepper-spray, nope, a pistol. Sidearms are designed to kill people. The Da is more concerned about 'the family' being seen as weak than what his son might be feeling. Shin is an 'object' : "I have a son".

If Shin was beaten up at school for being gay why did his friends keep trying to set him up with a girl ? (and Sing's character pays big bucks for it as well).

Tur is almost laughable. I get that he is dangerous and in episode 4 finally got around to killing the guy without spending ten minutes talking and letting his prey run away. On the other hand he then plays with Neo's brother. Slaps him around a bit before getting Mae to kill him. Didn't even go through the bullet in the knees stage. Not hot on interrogation is our Tur.

The new bad guy Boss John is also comical. All that posturing with the knife and trying to look mean. These guys are supposed to be ruthless. Mew has obviously told him the story and taken him out to where the body was buried (why wasn't the mother dragged along as well, as she was also implicated ?).

They find the body and Boss John starts waving his knife (well, almost a knife : that's a knife cobber !). I would have had Neo shot in front of her - just as a lesson, like. I might even have been inclined to kill Luang as well, because he is now a witness. Boss John has the USB stick so doesn't need Mew anymore. She's pretty but already killed the brother for trying to mess with her so yeah, have her buried alive in the same grave. To top it all he knows that he has Thana's son within grasp. Happy days, all sorted.

I can live with it all, I just find it funny, so it distracts from the story. Likewise at the end of each episode Tur knows where the gang have moved on to. That beggars the question : why is he leaving a trail of bodies behind him if all he has to do is make phone calls ?

Yes, I know, you have to forget the plot holes and go for the romance :)

• Awesome 1

On 9/17/2019 at 2:59 PM, Mel_Rios said:

Will them all regret this moment after coming back to their senses...?

I don't think SHIN will regret having this moment, specially because it was shared with Neo; and also because he liked Mew.

For Neo... this is casual sex... but: Could he really have true feelings for Shin as well? He liked him the first time they meet... and his trouble face after their "hard talk" says he may be conflicted finding out what he wants with Shin...

And there is Mew... Who never had anyone which truly cared about her before, now finding herself between these so different guys. And yet she opens up a bit to them... She ... that has been a locked up treasure... waiting to be discover...

There is a pretence in what went before and these moments in the bed that something took place. What is not being depicted is : who did what to whom. So far, nothing is even being alluded to.

Is Shin going to start having doubts about his sexuality ? He's taken part in a threesome which includes a girl. Where did he fit in to the proceedings ? Perhaps he just sketched the other two until it was his turn. I play the winner between youse two.

Both Neo and Mew are in the sex trade so for them - yes this is casual sex. Not saying that they aren't enjoying it and they may know as "many positions" as Forth :) but I am not seeing any solid bond between the two.

We are all troubled when we upset a friend. Nobody wants to deliberately upset someone close and if your thoughtlessness doesn't trouble you - I would suggest you are not really a friend.

I think you are wrong about Mew. Luang quite clearly has always cared about her - assuming that he doesn't turn out to be the villain of the piece :unsure:.

As I said, the scene suggests a whole pile of things but to me it suggests more that both guys had sex with Mew than that she sat on the side knitting whilst Shin topped Neo.

• Naughty 1

Who is this? Who is this? Who is this?

Why are you bothering me like this?!??

What is this strong color tonight?!! #3 willbefreeep7

Image may contain: 7 people

It's the atmosphere. I can't stop it!

On 9/18/2019 at 5:16 PM, gogole mongol said:

Interesting other side of the serie is the "revenge" Tur/Mae couple. We know their own motivation, the attraction between them is obvious, for now, just a warm body is enough for Mae, but we don't yet know when the red line will be over! So first gun lesson show us it is not easy to become one part of the wrong side of life! Is it possible to change serie's title into "3 will be free + 2"?

More to come soon

I see no attraction at all between them. Mae has her reasons for being where she is but I think she is fast realising that it is a very rocky road. Tur is a killer. He is paid to carry out the jobs. He doesn't really want Mae there and only has her shoot the guy to implicate her and bring it home the kind of life her boyfriend had. I just think she is lost and lonely. She's embarked on a vendetta without really reflecting on what that means : killing people. She's either going to end up hating Tur and the boyfriend or becoming just like them. I'm hoping for the latter. 

I've used 'she' but to be honest I have no idea what sex the character is supposed to be. 

• Like 1