Quantcast
WeLoveSoompi

[On-Going THAI BL Series 2019] 3 WILL BE FREE

On 8/25/2019 at 9:18 AM, dustinmyeye said:

so that she can have her ugly duckling to swan moment in Ep. 10 :)

Just hope this become true, just before i die watching next eps!!!:joy:

"I can't survive because I can't escape."

No-one can escape to his fate! 

• LOL 1

" Is killing people a gender-specific task ? "

It isn't, and there are quite a few references throughout the third episode as to how dominant Thai male society tries to be, not always successfully ! The females have to learn how to survive.

I was a bit surprised to see that Ter chose a place on the side of the road to carry out his shooting practice, the traffic is driving past just behind him. His method of firing a pistol is pretty rubbish whereas she takes up a more correct stance (certainly if you actually want to hit the target). Considering that she isn't using the sights on the weapon (because the camera shot looks cooler and you can see her face) bravo for hitting the bottle !

• Insightful 1

Third episode introduces some interesting twists. Miw gets to show her soft side though the results are far from what she intended.

There is still no explanation as to how Shin and Neo know each other. There is an allusion that something has happened between them but if it was physical then Neo is being a bit slow on the way Shin looks at him. Whilst there is an unsaid suggestion that Shin and Miw actually had sex, that has yet to be confirmed.

So long as their escapades do not get too silly/unbelievable this might turn out to be a good story.

• Insightful 1

Know the truth - try something new - the heart is scarred.

Spoiler

69529102_10157234165206224_6391731670906

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 1 person, car

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and stripes

Know the truth - try something new - the heart is scarred.

Spoiler

69529102_10157234165206224_6391731670906

Image may contain: 2 people

Image may contain: 1 person, car

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and stripes

• Like 1

Just for a second, you see me this person in the eyes... #heart
Keep watching. https://tv.line.me/v/9684625

Dare to dare to try!

Do I have something to lose?

• Thanks 1

A true road trip made in Thailand! Lot of "i hate you, i love you"! A few weird details, the Mae revenge! Not the BL serie of the year, but a bona fide agreement to watch it!

• Like 1

Mom took it!! The cuddle mom, the world of full gunmen.

• Naughty 1

Answering questions without voice, but using...

• Thanks 1

I can't believe even after Episode 5 this Series is so "ignore" here on Soompi...

But I am grateful to all of you writing and sharing infos and ideas about it already.

Since I am late myself... I will start saying that I liked Thai actor Tay Tawan since "Room Alone"... but now... with this role as SHIN I am totally into him. O M G...!! This is bad... and "Dark Blue Kiss" is still ahead this year as well.

OK... I said it already...!!

What an Episode 5...!!

I made a Music Video for it to share on my YT channel because I had Celine Dion singing in my head non stop; but GMMTV won't let me.

So I have it on my FB... for anyone who wanna watch it:

https://www.facebook.com/100014542965086/videos/754340568394035/

I was waiting since EP 1 for this flash back moments as it was obvious that Shin and Neo knew each other before. This Episode 5 is a 100% delight knowing how it all began for them. It was love at first sight and I think not only for Shin... but also for Neo. BUT what took me totally by surprise was even that flash back to junior high school times... as Shin told his parents to be gay: O M G...!! The way his dad dealt  with the situation was so unexpected, and kind of awesome at the same time. I knew he had some troubled relationship with Shin, but now I understand WHY Shin once said his dad loved him a lot.

Thinking of details all over this first time I understand Neo saying to be fine with both, guys and girls... yet his condo room was covered with gay icon media (specially the huge poster of the film "Happy Together" (even if the movie is not happy at all, but has references to the Hong Kong community, and SHIN is Thai-Chinese), jazz classics and collages and pictures of his "future by the sea dreams". Also, Neo's reaction to Shin liking him while he was nude posing was obvious full of pleasure and interest. He even stay to talk to him because he really wanted to know him. That scene reminded me of "Dark Blue and Moonlight" as Chen - the model - went to talk to Hai Qing. Only here Shin and Neo had such a strong connection that made them meet again and spend practically one full night together. In one night they found out some of each others deepest secrets (Shin's past failed love story; Neo's "adventurous jobs"), the were happy, they argued, they make up again... they even kiss. So much energy flowing between these that took even a Polaroid picture "as proof of a happy moment together"... amazing...!

And then... all what they have done for each other, taking care of each other since the first time Shin helped Neo and Mew to escape from being killed by TUR. I think the connection they share can only be broken with death now.

Episode 6 has a major turning point on it.... but I am not sure if we can consider it pure... as there were "brownies" making them do something they may have not wanted to do "awake"... we will see how that plays off.

Cheers...!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mel_Rios said:

I can't believe even after Episode 5 this Series is so "ignore" here on Soompi...

Oh you're back!

I can't talk about it right now because I keep this series for later ... but I will watch it, definitely!

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Mel_Rios said:

Cheers...!!

Today is a Soompi great day! Our Mel_Rios is back! I often ask myself when we will be able to again read this word: "Cheers...!!", the famed Mel_Rios signature! Welcome back my friend! Now, i have to sitting comfortably, prepar a snack and my fav drink (iced lemon and water) before to read his comment. Then, next, i will comment the comment.... :thumbsup:

• Like 1