Episodes: 36

Director: Xu Fuxiang

Broadcast Period: 2/18/2020

Cast:

Zhang Zhehan

Zhang Ruonan

Wang Yilun

Synopsis:

Zhang Wei, the general manager of a five-star hotel, was pressured by work throughout his life until he met Luo Xi, a girl who could get Zhang Wei out of his busy state. Zhang Wei was impressed by the goodness and beauty of Luo Xi, and eventually sprouting the feeling of love. Luo Xi gradually saw the gentle side behind the iceberg Zhang Wei and her affection for Zhang Wei gradually escalated. Tao Lun, who secretly loves Luo Xi, but in the eyes of Luo Xi, Tao Lun is like a big brother. In disappointing, Tao Lun focused on his own career, and slowly found a feeling of love with Liu Wen Na. When a powerful hotel group plans to build a hotel that will lead to the destruction of the beautiful natural scenery. Zhang Wei and Tao Lun joined hands together to maintain the beautiful natural scenery.

Cr mydramalist

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

Everyone Wants to Meet You 谁都渴望遇见你 Viki Episodes

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
@angelangie l  LavelyShai

• 2 weeks later...

This trailer has piqued my interest and am looking forward to this one.

Zhao Wei-produced fantasy romance releases trailer

The first drama produced by the woman who still holds the record for highest drama viewership, Everyone Wants to Meet You 谁都渴望遇见你 released its first trailer today.  Starring Zhang Zhehan, Zhang Ruonan, and Riley Wang, the series is a tale of a woman who can communicate with plants and two heirs fighting for both her and the family firm.

I think all three leads are under-utilized so I’m super hyped for this.

Cr: as tagged

https://cfen.si/2019/05/12/zhao-wei-produced-fantasy-romance-releases-trailer/

I'm currently on ep 3 and I love it so far :). I like Zhang Zheng Han from Legend of Yunxi^^.

The ML and FL have a good chemistry so far. I'm also crushing on the second ML^^!!! Tao Lun is so cute!!!!

I like the story line. I wondered how everything is going to turn out for ML and FL. Just read the synopsis, and looks like no love triangle between all three leads?? I would love to see a love triangle??!

Also, is the Chairman Zheng Wei real father? Chairman is so mean to him ZW? Is ZW adopted too?

edit: Lol ep 5 so funny when the boys were drunk ^^!!!

Are the voices theirs, or dubbed? 

What is the "Fantasy" element of this Drama? The synopses on other sites make no mention of a fantasy component. I hate fantasy and won't watch Dramas that incorporate it, so I'd like to know if this is a fantasy Drama or not. 

okay, i watch bcos Zhang Zhe Han .. loves his character in the legend of Yunxi .. and now he is here in short hair... love it. i got hooked up after i watch ep 1 .. and now i am in ep 18 ..

As of now, we know Tao Lun is actually the chairman's child while Zhang Wei is not??? or Zhang Wei is actually illegitimate child of the chairman? 

5 hours ago, visiopeia said:

okay, i watch bcos Zhang Zhe Han .. loves his character in the legend of Yunxi .. and now he is here in short hair... love it. i got hooked up after i watch ep 1 .. and now i am in ep 18 ..

As of now, we know Tao Lun is actually the chairman's child while Zhang Wei is not??? or Zhang Wei is actually illegitimate child of the chairman? 

^I'm only on ep 8, but so far ZW is the adopted son---He replaced him with his son that went missing years ago.

What, so Tao Lun is the son that went missing years ago???!!!

Riley Wang is a cutie and so handsome----I love his dimples!!! I actually like this modern drama, where the story is slow, but not too boring. The plot moves a long. The cinematography is so beautiful in this drama :)!!!!

Love the OTP's chemistry here too. I'll catch up, and report back lol

It seems that no one in this forum was able to answer my question, but in another forum, someone watching this said that there are no fantasy elements to this story. Perhaps one of the moderators could amend the info at the start of this thread? 

6 hours ago, slarti said:

It seems that no one in this forum was able to answer my question, but in another forum, someone watching this said that there are no fantasy elements to this story. Perhaps one of the moderators could amend the info at the start of this thread? 

I checked mydramalist and there wasn't a fantasy tag. I think the mod probably tag it wrong?

So far, there are no fantasy happening in the story that I am aware of.

@sugarplum892 do you know if this drama is fantasy? Xiexie^^

I'm up to ep 12, and I am loving how funny some scenes are for all the characters. Zhang Min's secretary is just too cute, the scene where ZM, Luo Xi and the secretary have to sleep together in the room was so funny^^. Poor secretary, he was left behind.

Damn, so 

Spoiler

ZM is also the real son of his dad!!! His real mom exchanged him and Tao Luan, and took Tao Luan to the orphanage!! OMG!!! So, Tao Luan and Zheng Min are half-brothers??? 

ZZH's is a good actor, he portrays his emotions and character well. 

11 hours ago, rosierosie said:

I checked mydramalist and there wasn't a fantasy tag. I think the mod probably tag it wrong?

So far, there are no fantasy happening in the story that I am aware of.

@sugarplum892 do you know if this drama is fantasy? Xiexie^^

no its not lol i fixed the first post to reflect that thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so we at episode 35 and still dont know what happened to this little boy I was waiting for this drama to air I really wanted to see the ML in a modern drama I'm a fan of his but the drama balls down to the last two episodes like what kind of ending could it be 

• 2 weeks later...

I skipped to the end, and they have a happy ending. Lol, I tried to watch it----But I wasn't feeling the story. I think I need something more interesting and exciting, and I didn't get it from here. Overall, it's good drama to kill boredom and time.

• sugarplum892 changed the title to [Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] Everyone Wants to Meet You 谁都渴望遇见你

Archived