[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

OMG!!!! You zoomed in, I guess trying to be low key about it but not enough kkkkk:joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy: Might be lol My delusional mind already think that Jong Kook was responding to Somin's thumbs up 

at first i was like confused?? what is it.. then u point that JK lowkey make thumbs up. but he's managed to holds himself BACK!! to not make it obvious XD lol we caught youuu jongkook :p

Edited by Akuma Drifters
  • Like 2

On 23/5/2019 at 11:54, shamos83 said:

Interesante derecho !! Vi esto en un comentario en el canal de YouTube de Kookminclan runningman y no pude evitar adelantarme :lentes:. De hecho, Jong Kook Oppa canta canciones de amor. ¿Es esta la historia de amor de JK que estaba buscando? Y para nuestra chica especial. :amor:

Omg !!!Singer sweet :wub:

• Like 2

Hey fellow kookmin shippers. This my first time commenting here. I wanted to before but i forgot my old soompi account so ended up creating a new one because i cannot handle kookmin interactions. I have been reading all the posts here n it makes me happy to see healthy shipping. I just noticed few things in the latest episode, i dint see anyone mentioning them so here it is. First of like everyone noticed how KJK is super protective of JSM and also doesnt criticize her when he is quick to do so to others but i also noticed how KJK looks towards JSM when she moves or talking to others. For example someone already made a gif of one instance here

Another such instance is @50:06 mark in the episode when the PD is explaining the rules u can see JSM talking to sechan and KJK looks at her direction. Both of these times everyone else is focused somewhere else but KJK is busy looking at JSM. There are many other subtle looks like these. I am not good at gifs n such hope someone could make them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Jongkook is NOT a playboy :joy:

His reaction to their teasing him about being the RM playboy is so funny and a bit over the top lol (this is after the coffee date reveal in Ep 441). He really doesn't like to do lovelines eh?

r1etrL1.gif

XED5V92.gif

I wonder if his reticence about lovelines is partly due to him getting teased for AGES about YEH long after X-Man ended and even during RM days. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Lulu4luv said:

Hey fellow kookmin shippers. This my first time commenting here. I wanted to before but i forgot my old soompi account so ended up creating a new one because i cannot handle kookmin interactions. I have been reading all the posts here n it makes me happy to see healthy shipping. I just noticed few things in the latest episode, i dint see anyone mentioning them so here it is. First of like everyone noticed how KJK is super protective of JSM and also doesnt criticize her when he is quick to do so to others but i also noticed how KJK looks towards JSM when she moves or talking to others. For example someone already made a gif of one instance here

Another such instance is @50:06 mark in the episode when the PD is explaining the rules u can see JSM talking to sechan and KJK looks at her direction. Both of these times everyone else is focused somewhere else but KJK is busy looking at JSM. There are many other subtle looks like these. I am not good at gifs n such hope someone could make them.

Good of you to join us.  It's always good to have another pair of eyes to observe all the subtle looks/actions.  Heheh, sure is fun to be on the look out for all the little signs.  ;) Yup, kjk's eyes seem to follow jsm wherever she goes and in some incidences, he had been 'checking her out' by giving her a look-over from head to toe.  You know what, this started months back.  For example:

- Ep 435 ('fabrication level' game) - first incident was during the opening scene, second incident was when the PD was explaining the game, and third incident took place when all the members and guests were seated at the beginning of the game (before the seating positions were rearranged).

- Ep 437 (‘the 3 kings’ game) - the incident took place when jsm playfully walked over to join the line for the guest who was playing one of the three potential kings, kjk who was standing next to her, blatantly ‘checked her out’ by giving her a look-over from head to toe.

- Ep 438 (being on the same team) - the incident took place just before jsm volunteered to cut the gimbap, kjk who was standing behind her,  again blatantly ‘checked her out’ by giving her a look-over from head to toe.

If you have the time, check out the above moments, they are cute.  Happy observing :) 

• Like 10

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Have been lurking around for a couple of days :D English is not my first language so i'm sorry if i make any grammatical errors. Not sure if i'm gonna post something regularly but i'll try to check on this thread regularly tho.

To be honest i ship Somin with almost anyone she's worked with. I mean she had chemistry with everyone she had worked with. It never crossed my mind that there was something between these two. I always saw them as colleagues. Until one day i stumbled upon a KookMin video on YouTube. I don't know why it was on my recommendation list. After watching the video and reading the comments (there are some analysis, theories and speculations) i decided to watch other KookMin videos and it made me thinking maybe, maybe there's something going on between these two beautiful people. And reading all the posts here made me feel that there's something special between them. Although i'm not sure if they're dating now but i can see there's attraction. They're getting closer on and off the show and they're not affraid to show other people that they're close in real life. Their opposite personalities make their relationship (whatever it is) so interesting. Jongkook is reserved, doesnt talk much and on the show he comes off as hotheaded and cold. But we know he's a nice guy. And Somin is talkative, warm, bright and cheerful. They're like the two main characters in a kdrama. The guy is cold and temperamental while the girl is warm and sweet. But they balance each other out. 

I remember Somin used to avoid Jongkook because she was a bit scared of him and felt awkward with him. And Jongkook sometimes felt annoyed with her and scolded her a couple of times. So it's very surprising that they could become close . We can see that Jongkook has changed a bit. He's more playful now and smiles more. When Jaesuk teased him about Somin's mom wanted him to be her son in law, he enjoyed the teasing. He was blushing! And when he said that he left good impressions on Somin's mom, he sounded and looked happy and proud. I think he was happy and proud that he was able to impress SoMin's mom on their first meeting. And i wonder why Somin would bring her parents to his concert. I know Somin said that her parents are his fans but i think there's another reason why she brought her parents to his concert ( to introduce him to her parents?) 

Anyways i'm happy they have become closer. If they really have romantic feelings toward each other then they should act on it. Somin wants someone who is loyal and can take care of her. And Jongkook suits her criteria. I know Jongkook can make her happy so if they end up being together i'll be happy for them too. If they end up together, Somin will brighten up Jongkook's world and make it more colorful. That girl is as bright as sunshine. She'll soften him. And i think he's so soft with her lately. In last week episode, when she was sitting next to him during the telepathy game, he said something to her and his voice was so soft. Did anyone here ever hear him talking to someone else that softly?  And Jongkook is so supportive of SoMin too. He encourages her and gives her compliments even if she doesnt do well at games or their mission

In spite of having different personalities, i think they can bring out the best of each other. 

• Like 8
  • Love 5

29 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

Hello everyone. This is my first post. Have been lurking around for a couple of days :D English is not my first language so i'm sorry if i make any grammatical errors. Not sure if i'm gonna post something regularly but i'll try to check on this thread regularly tho.

To be honest i ship Somin with almost anyone she's worked with. I mean she had chemistry with everyone she had worked with. It never crossed my mind that there was something between these two. I always saw them as colleagues. Until one day i stumbled upon a KookMin video on YouTube. I don't know why it was on my recommendation list. After watching the video and reading the comments (there are some analysis, theories and speculations) i decided to watch other KookMin videos and it made me thinking maybe, maybe there's something going on between these two beautiful people. And reading all the posts here made me feel that there's something special between them. Although i'm not sure if they're dating now but i can see there's attraction. They're getting closer on and off the show and they're not affraid to show other people that they're close in real life. Their opposite personalities make their relationship (whatever it is) so interesting. Jongkook is reserved, doesnt talk much and on the show he comes off as hotheaded and cold. But we know he's a nice guy. And Somin is talkative, warm, bright and cheerful. They're like the two main characters in a kdrama. The guy is cold and temperamental while the girl is warm and sweet. But they balance each other out. 

I remember Somin used to avoid Jongkook because she was a bit scared of him and felt awkward with him. And Jongkook sometimes felt annoyed with her and scolded her a couple of times. So it's very surprising that they could become close . We can see that Jongkook has changed a bit. He's more playful now and smiles more. When Jaesuk teased him about Somin's mom wanted him to be her son in law, he enjoyed the teasing. He was blushing! And when he said that he left good impressions on Somin's mom, he sounded and looked happy and proud. I think he was happy and proud that he was able to impress SoMin's mom on their first meeting. And i wonder why Somin would bring her parents to his concert. I know Somin said that her parents are his fans but i think there's another reason why she brought her parents to his concert ( to introduce him to her parents?) 

Anyways i'm happy they have become closer. If they really have romantic feelings toward each other then they should act on it. Somin wants someone who is loyal and can take care of her. And Jongkook suits her criteria. I know Jongkook can make her happy so if they end up being together i'll be happy for them too. If they end up together, Somin will brighten up Jongkook's world and make it more colorful. That girl is as bright as sunshine. She'll soften him. And i think he's so soft with her lately. In last week episode, when she was sitting next to him during the telepathy game, he said something to her and his voice was so soft. Did anyone here ever hear him talking to someone else that softly?  And Jongkook is so supportive of SoMin too. He encourages her and gives her compliments even if she doesnt do well at games or their mission

In spite of having different personalities, i think they can bring out the best of each other. 

Welcome to the club.  You write eloquently.  Love how you compare kookmin to kdrama.  I agree with you, they do remind me of a romcom and am enjoying every moment as the relationship progresses.  Keep on sharing your thoughts and let's continue spreading positive vibes to all.  :) 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Anyone find it so cute how they both got the role the other probably wanted most? Maknae daughter and wrestler brother? 

This was one of the more active episodes requiring more movement and such so it was kind of clear to me that there wouldn't be as much moments but they're still sprinkled in so well

There's a sound bit during the second game, after jaesuk and sukjin switched games, when Somin said that their team lacks strength.

KJK was on the opposite side and her team had the next two most athletic people in LKS and YSC as well as nimble YJS but she said that

My delulu take. She just wants to team with KJK

• Like 3

7 hours ago, minahnoona said:

So cute!!!!! And the way she adjusted his shirt at the end :wub:

Just in love with this whole moment, :love:, seriously they changed roles. Somin is supposed to be the youngest and Jong Kook the wrestler. Can't help but just laugh hard seeing this moment, and I love how Jong Kook reacted really fast. Somin adjusting his shirt, now that is a killer and I just can't help but re-watch this and keep grinning. I guess we won't be Kookmin deficient this week either. 

An add on what I noticed during this episode is when they were looking for the stickers, you see Somin happily running after Jong Kook to give him the youngest daughter sticker. When Jong Kook finds the fortune teller sticker he playfully runs away with it dodging Somin. I am not so sure, maybe the fortune teller costume seemed too hideous to JK and he didn't want it, but he seemed to really want to keep the sticker Somin gave him because other members kept mentioning that the fortune teller costume was better hmmm...  And the comment he gives at the end saying "Somina it is fun to see you as a wrestler" LOL I don't know but I feel that JK's compliments are really increasing so much lately. 

• Like 5

this song chorus fit perfectly for our Sominie <3   

''  Beautiful, crazy, she can't help but amaze me
The way that she dances, ain't afraid to take chances
And wears her heart on her sleeve
Yeah, she's crazy but her crazy's beautiful to me

She's unpredictable, unforgettable
It's unusual, unbelievable
How I'm such a fool, yeah I'm such a fool for her  ''

can make it from KJK to JSM  

because why not? we love crazy side of somin the unpredictable <3 imagine if kjk singing this maigaddd 

Edited by Akuma Drifters
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Just for the record: This is a comment I had shared on the Kookmin's youtube channel. But, I wished to share it here as well to hear of other shippers' opinion.

So, since the 'few' kookmin interactions that were there in ep 453 were already mentioned over here as well as on Kookmin's youtube channel, I thought I won't repeat on that. But, i just wanted to write on the article about oppa mentioning his past girlfriend on the most recent ep of MUD plus what I feel of Somin's stance in their interaction given her Instagram post prior to this episode. I can see that the running man pd, having re-joined the show wanted to sort of revamp all the settings on the show including their interactions hence the different teams and role-plays. This along the way could mean that kookmin interactions could be shown less for whatever reason. Also, it was kind of impossible to have a lot of noticeable kookmin interactions this time mainly cause they were in different teams.

And I feel that Somin's posting of her Instagram post prior to the show plus her subtle moments of approaching oppa in the latest episode kind of got me convinced that if oppa does confess/have confessed, Somin appeared positive about the development. I meant positive in the sense that she is open to the relationship developing into something more.  

Before I forget, despite my excitement in trying to find kookmin interactions, I got quite backtracked and saddened by the article about oppa mentioning of his past girlfriend on MUD. He says, for that girl, he felt an emotion which he had never felt again and that he intended to marry that person despite their relationship not working out. He further mentioned, his desire to marry that person was such that if he married that person, his emotion would be to the point of making him cry. I know that oppa likes reminiscing about his past memories, but, the depth with which he says things about his past girlfriend not once, but more than few times on different shows and at this time as well, makes me think, he still isn't over that girl and hence, hasn't really gone into approaching his interaction with somin as a potential meaningful relationship. In the process, I can't help but think this could mean that Somin's stance is at a different stage than oppa's despite us wishing for the best. Its me worrying I guess. But, I genuinely felt that from today's episode plus the article plus Somin's Insta post, I do not necessarily feel the usual over-the-moon happy about their interaction. Any words to help me feel otherwise about kookmin would greatly be appreciated!!

Edited by Lobsang Dolma
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, shamos83 said:

An add on what I noticed during this episode is when they were looking for the stickers, you see Somin happily running after Jong Kook to give him the youngest daughter sticker. 

Interestingly, Somin was more interested in trolling Jongkook by making him dress up as an 18 year old girl than keeping a decent costume/role for herself. She seemed single-minded in pursuing Jongkook to attach that sticker ㅋㅋㅋ. 

Poor Sangyeob getting rejected in the bottle cap q&a game by both women lol. They were both so firm about not being interested in him :joy:

Other random thoughts: Jaesuk teasing Kwangmin about looking like they're wearing matched outfits - I thought (and probably Lee Sunbin too) that these jokes were over after they went public :rolleyes:. And I'm saying this as a former Kwangmin fan lol (now I ship them as maknae line bffs with Sechan). Tangent: I thought it was very admirable of Kwangsoo to go public with his relationship because it must have been tiresome for LSB to see the network and many fans shipping Kwangmin and saying they're dating. He also gave up his "playboy" character for her. I'm not fussed that Kwangmin didn't work out as a romantic OTP because I can now see that Somin doesn't see him in that light. I honestly think she had a chance with him before he got together with LSB, if she was interested. So all is well on that front - Kwangsoo has a pretty hot gf and Somin has her maknae line bestie.

Speaking of, for someone who keeps talking about wanting to meet someone through RM and get married, Somin seems rather picky ㅋㅋㅋ and has friendzoned/familyzoned eligible men like Sangyeob. And I find it interesting that she says she wants to find someone through RM because as an actress she would also be meeting eligible men on-set. However she has also talked down any possible off-screen romance with her co-stars (as recently as Top Star Yoo Baek with Kim Jisuk and Sangyeob again LOL - which can be seen in her Happy Together guesting), making it clear that it's "business". So looks like maybe she's got her eyes on han namja in RM who she so happened to be a fan of? :glasses:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

34 minutes ago, Lobsang Dolma said:

But, I genuinely felt that from today's episode plus the article plus Somin's Insta post, I do not necessarily feel the usual over-the-moon happy about their interaction. Any words to help me feel otherwise about kookmin would greatly be appreciated!!

As @kookminclan RunningMan mentioned previously in comments here and on YouTube, kookmin getting closer and developing something is a process. 

I do feel that Jongkook's treatment of Somin since his concert has been rather meaningful and different from his usual MO with other female colleagues. It will be interesting to see what long-term fans of Jongkook make of it. As I mainly follow him on RM and only recently looked him up on MUD. 

Ultimately, we are speculating about 2 real people with their own thoughts and emotions who we happen to support. As long as they end up happy - whether with each other or someone else, I'll be happy too. Seems like both of them were hurt by their past (I kept reading fans talking about Somin's ex cheating on her but I haven't seen any sources attributed to Somin; and Jongkook had that girl who got away), so I really hope both can find love and happiness sooner or later! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Akuma Drifters said:

this song chorus fit perfectly for our Sominie <3   

''  Beautiful, crazy, she can't help but amaze me
The way that she dances, ain't afraid to take chances
And wears her heart on her sleeve
Yeah, she's crazy but her crazy's beautiful to me

She's unpredictable, unforgettable
It's unusual, unbelievable
How I'm such a fool, yeah I'm such a fool for her  ''

can make it from KJK to JSM  

because why not? we love crazy side of somin the unpredictable <3 imagine if kjk singing this maigaddd 

The lyrics are spot on.  Really describes jsm.  ;) 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Como @kookminclan RunningMan  mencionó anteriormente en los comentarios aquí y en YouTube, kookmin se está acercando y desarrollar algo es un proceso. 

Siento que el trato que Jongkook le dio a Somin desde su concierto ha sido bastante significativo y diferente de su MO habitual con otras compañeras. Será interesante ver lo que hacen los fanáticos de Jongkook a largo plazo. Como principalmente lo sigo en RM y recientemente lo busqué en MUD. 

En última instancia, estamos especulando sobre 2 personas reales con sus propios pensamientos y emociones a quienes apoyamos. Siempre y cuando terminen felices, ya sea juntos o con alguien más, yo también seré feliz. Parece que ambos estaban heridos por su pasado (seguí leyendo a los fanáticos hablando de la ex trampa de Somin que la engañaba, pero no he visto ninguna fuente atribuida a Somin; y Jongkook tenía a esa chica que se escapó), así que espero que ambos puedan ¡Encuentra el amor y la felicidad tarde o temprano! 

Excuse my ignorance, but what is MUD ?