7 hours ago, Rida Live said:
He did not just say this. Most of his best laughs are around her or Sechan lol, who is he trying to deceive. And how cute is it that jsm is teasing him asking him if he's going to cry again. She probably texted or called him after she watched that episode to tease him about it. What was funny her was she just asked him if he was going to cry and he became sulky and defensive talking about how he doesn't laugh when he's with her. Wish they didn't cut the scene, I wanted to hear the full conversation lol. Kookmin is something else 

i found this whole segment edited weirdly, like there were sudden jumps in conversation without there being much interconnections.  it was a segment where the members were chatting more casually. when kjk said there is some bad news at home, the reactions of the others especially se chan looked genuine. kjk looked serious there for a second and was about to say something more before yjs came up with that joke about kjk wearing colourful clothes. i thought kjk looked slightly glum through much of that segment - he kept touching his eyes before they cut to jsm asking him that question. kjk is talking about the mission there and i believe what he meant is he can control his laughter around the members, but not when other people are around like in the last laughter challenge. But so min kept repeating those words "are you going to cry?" at least three times and there is a lot of concern in her voice the third time she asks that. it is around the time they show kwang soo's face again at 1:22:15. so i too wondered whether there was something more there than just a joke to stay calm though it could be just me overthinking.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

10 hours ago, AnnaBanana said:

thank you. it is quite recent from Oct 2019. i am glad korean fans are also noticing that kjk fits jsm's ideal type criteria - tanned skin, small eyes, a well-defined jaw, having a nice butt and sweet, homely, large-hearted and loyal.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

thank you. it is quite recent from Oct 2019. i am glad korean fans are also noticing that kjk fits jsm's ideal type criteria - tanned skin, small eyes, a well-defined jaw, having a nice butt and sweet, homely, large-hearted and loyal.

Why I have a feeling that jsm had a crush on kjk even before she join RM as a permanent member. She is a huge fan of turbo, right? There might be a possibility. But, in early

episode,kookmin dont always end up in the same team. Thats why they're not close. Somin always end up in unlucky team. The way she always looking for kjk when bickering with kwangsoo is really 'something'. She wants to be close with him but at that time kjk is still a 'cold' person. But, kjk too always look at her, but only from far. He might think she is weird person but at the same time she share many similar thing with him. Ex: Both of them love to keep things. Kjk loves to wrote letter, somin loves to wrote poem. 

Their story is like a k-drama:joy:.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
On 11/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, RunningGirl7686 said:

Wow....now even KJK is doing that kind of punishment.... Yondu family!!.... he really is following SoMin flow!!!!

TBH as a big fan of him in RM, I always wanted him to get penalties but that guy is too damn good and brilliant sometimes always manage to escape, always manage to win. I wanted him getting dangerous missions too because I wanted ‘to see him more’. I wanted to see him doing something unexpected. It’s cool if you win in every damn episode but it’s get bored if you in a variety show. Sometimes I desperately wanted to write to PD and request if the team can manage to get JK a penalty and what’s even funnier the PD team tried to do it in ep 411 but that guy still manage to escape and caught all the thieves!

Now since he’s getting along with SM somehow it changed his behaviours too like he’s not super competitive and more relaxed, more cheeky, more happier these day and heck JSJ also mentioned he’s changed I really like this new KJK very much! We got to see him fake crying don’t we and thats one of the best episode! Let the fate find him with always teaming him with SM. Let the girl’s funny-bad luck bring them together and doing all the penalties and create a new memories together too! If they’re a couple JK don’t mind doing all the penalties or doing dangerous missions and I bet, he’ll just simply saying to SM in his cheesy line, "I’ll do anything even if I have to swim across the sea of fire, for you" lmao ok that’s my complete delulu ^^ So excited for next week!

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Lol, I can so relate. I am so happy he's doing these type of penalties now, not only water bomb penalty because that is usually the worse he gets. It's funnier and we get to see a different side of him. Whoever or whatever is the cause of his change, JSM or himself. I am grateful to it or them. RM really hit the funny bone this year.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
31 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Oh my God Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent Somin a coffee truck for her new special drama

That's so sweet of them:wub:. And they kept saying there's no need to send to your family. It was lks and ysc last time. Haha and kjk are her besties now too. Please who can read what is on the board she's standing beside?

• Like 4
  • Love 3

Why do I feel like the two other names are a cover up for somebody(we know who!) ahem ahem..And her saying I will take care of you or I will be good to you on Instagram seems like an intimate thing you would say when u have ur other half.. my brain just went out of control being under a detective mode.. lol what if it’s true though 

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 1
6 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

@Losdol imagine if it was him that came up with the idea. Then asked the other two to cover up suspicions. Just imagining it makes me happy lol. But they are all so sweet.

I know right? It appears to me as very very suspicious lol.. Jong kook oppa sending a coffee truck to someone let alone female buddies is just complete 360 new turn. I wonder if he has even sent any to kwangsoo? So that makes me feel giddy as well.. i wonder wat was written on the truck and the board itself though. We might know better after understanding the words probably.. but kookmin is sailing even further woops woops..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

To be honest I never expect this combination...in fact I never expected a coffee truck for her from nobody considering it is just a special drama not a full size drama.... we all know SeChan is so close with her...he is her closest friend and I understand he wants to cheer up her but he was supposed to be careful with her after RM tried to set up as a couple...even SoMin said he was cold with her now!..... So HaHa I bet he really care for her and he adores her but I don't think he is the type to send coffee trucks to female collages... and now KJK....well  I was speechless with him...he is so nice with all his donsengs...he bougth them things,he went to their concerts,he promotes some of them in his TV shows,etc... but now with SoMin he sends her a coffee truck for a little TV project...even when SoMin itself is promoting this project...that was kind of unexpected....if the original idea was of SeChan he would ask LKS or HaHa 'cos they seem to be the closests with her...even JaeSuk....but no...it has to be KJK....

To be honest at this point it seemed KJK is really trying to court her and now he is asking help from her close friend and her favorite appa HaHa...I don't want to have high expectations with this couple...but this kind of gesture towards her made my hopes go a little high!! :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 5

Happy with their support for somin :wub:

Im just curious why they used somin and sechan photo at the top of banner. Honestly They look cute in that photo and like a real couple 

My mind says kjk use sechan and haha but my heart says sechan use kjk and haha :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Bedujoko said:

Happy with their support for somin :wub:

Im just curious why they used somin and sechan photo at the top of banner. Honestly They look cute in that photo and like a real couple 

My mind says kjk use sechan and haha but my heart says sechan use kjk and haha :sweatingbullets:

To be honest SeChan alone or with HaHa could send the coffeee truck...after all they have been closer with her for a long time....but really KJK was necessary?

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
30 minutes ago, RunningGirl7686 said:

To be honest SeChan alone or with HaHa could send the coffeee truck...after all they have been closer with her for a long time....but really KJK was necessary?

Yes..kjk is the unexpected one..i even never saw he send it to jihyo.Am i right?Correct me if im wrong.

I think they still play with the loveline based on the banner picture. Somin will not expose her relationship like this if she loves Sechan. Sechan always there for her as bff:). But, where is kwangsoo??:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hmmm it looks suspicious lol. I also suspect that it was Jongkook's idea to send SoMin the coffee truck. But since i'm a shipper so it can be just my delulu mind thinking lol. If it was Sechan's idea he could have sent it with KwangSoo cause them both sent one to Somin last year. The picture of SoMin and Sechan on the top of the banner i think is meant to be a joke. They know the fans know that SoMin and Sechan have a loveline on the show. Or maybe they put that picture to lead fans to think it was Sechan who came up with the idea to send the coffee truck. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

I like how no one thinks Haha came up with the idea lol:lol:. I don't really care who sent it, It was so sweet of them because it's just a special drama with just an episode. The only reason why I think it's Kjk that proposed the idea is because of Haha. Ysc could have just asked kjk or Lks or just  sent it himself. But kjk would call Haha and ysc for backup.

But it might be ysc's idea too who knows, It's still cute. A bff that cares and looks out for her. Really love their relationship. From what I have seen from both of them, I don't really get romantic vibes from them so I'm never suspicious about anything about them. They just look like really close friends to me. And their relationship is always so open and out there which just emphasises the fact that they are just friends. 

• Like 9

what a sweet gesture! jsm looks so touched in the pic. shooting on a winter night instead of peeling tangerines with her beloved might be hard on her.:lol: since jsm is so emotional a girl, such gestures must mean a lot to her. she also got a coffee truck in the morning from her previous drama's staff. how great must her personality be to get that much support from her colleagues for a one episode drama.

as far as i can remember, it is a rare thing for kjk to send a coffee truck to anybody, let alone a female colleague. i don't know if they send the pics to be used for the coffee truck. if it is their idea, it is definitely not ysc who had a hand in this. i just don't see ysc highlighting their loveline moment while sending the coffee truck - it is the other two devils or perhaps haha who loves to get ysc embarrassed. 

when i read the captions though, the chanmin loveline just seems incidental. i can't but suspect the other two are back-up. kjk can't send it alone with ysc because that will be suspicious. he needs haha as well to make it look normal. 

the captions are so sweet. i know kjk's name gets mentioned first because he is the hyung, but it is still sweet to read it. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan