[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Dear All...
One of the most toxic thing happen to a shipper is when you start comparing OTP. I already in this "shipper" games thing since 2009. I already saw soo many fan ship crumble because of this comparing stuff so please do not compare our Kookmin with "the" other OTP.
If they start compare our OTP with theirs and say bad thing about Somin, we feel hurt. They also feel hurt too when we start comparing. So we should be more mature and enjoy our Kookmin moment only without comparing. Just lets all of us be happy in our Kookmin Clan.
BTW, I keep wondering what Kookmin  need to stay close together? 
Look how close they sit together when there was soooo many empty space. Joongkok...I hope you found your other piece of puzzle..  I'm happy for you.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @kookminclan RunningMan and @Sam98tha! I have added the links to the resources on the first post! 

It looks like the new youtube channel is posting kookmin moments chronologically, so that's nice! We're getting to see more early Kookmin moments from this one and current moments from @kookminclan RunningMan :love:

No insta post from either of them yesterday of RM filming this week TT I got spoiled by their posts and interaction the last 2 weeks lol. I read that Jongkook, Sechan, Sukjin and Haha went to Indonesia? Anyone knows if they filmed this week in Korea? 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, minahnoona said:

Thanks @kookminclan RunningMan and @Sam98tha! I have added the links to the resources on the first post! 

It looks like the new youtube channel is posting kookmin moments chronologically, so that's nice! We're getting to see more early Kookmin moments from this one and current moments from @kookminclan RunningMan :love:

No insta post from either of them yesterday of RM filming this week TT I got spoiled by their posts and interaction the last 2 weeks lol. I read that Jongkook, Sechan, Sukjin and Haha went to Indonesia? Anyone knows if they filmed this week in Korea? 

yes, check the last pic. not sure but looks like kjk is teamed up with jsj and jsm with lks.  lks was in yellow that day and the girl in blue jeans and yellow shirt looks like jsm. kjk is in red with the shorts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @kookminclan RunningMan you're so on top of RM news! 

Here's another question for the kookmin folks who have been tracking them for much longer than me - which ep was the last time Jongkook scolded/nagged Somin either for betraying or for not doing well in games? She really seems to have a shield from him now hehe, he's scolding/nagging at anyone but her these days. And it will be interesting timeline wise to note when that started! 

• Like 2

Hi! Im new here - been watch over and over again kookmin videos on youtube so.. today .. as usual watch kookmim videos. Then i search jeon so min. And watch her videos then i come across Happy Together episode where JSM as one of the guest.. i totally forgot that.. so here's the TEA - JSM said in this video that she come seek to Fortune Teller about her lovelife... the fortune said that she will get married within 3 years.. AND !! Valuable information. She said that Fortune Teller describes that Man // what kind of man she will be meeting to ?? - someone who earns by talking , his family very well-off but he doesnt look fancy on the outside, and he would quietly approach her.. kinda fit KJK criteria right

Start at 7:25

• Like 6

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Thanks @kookminclan RunningMan you're so on top of RM news! 

Here's another question for the kookmin folks who have been tracking them for much longer than me - which ep was the last time Jongkook scolded/nagged Somin either for betraying or for not doing well in games? She really seems to have a shield from him now hehe, he's scolding/nagging at anyone but her these days. And it will be interesting timeline wise to note when that started! 

Ahhh l can recall 1 recent incident:

• Ep 433 (ski resort) - when jsm was trying to 'shoot' the life buoy but failed.  Kjk's initial reaction was to complain and started doing so but seconds later turned around and said that it was at least funny.

Heheh, funny guy

• Like 2

Ooooh a post from Somin on Insta:

I find the highlighted lyric interesting:

또 그대가 생각나는 봄이 왔어요 

Which according to my friend means I think of you again when spring comes. 

Her caption reads: Alhough it is already summer. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

Ooooh a post from Somin on Insta:

I find the highlighted lyric interesting:

또 그대가 생각나는 봄이 왔어요 

Which according to my friend means I think of you again when spring comes. 

Her caption reads: Alhough it is already summer. 

I am not sure at all but Jong Kook had also added to his story while in a swimming pool leaving a hashtag that says it is summer now. And now 5 hours later somin leaves similar caption on her latest post :smirk:

#이제여름 by KJK76   

이제 여름이지만.  by Jsomin86 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, himneja said:

Hi guys i am here too. Did you hear this song? I saw to Kookmin clan account of  youtube. I think, he sang this song for a special girl :love:

As if the words were written for both:blush:

https://youtu.be/_snGxeqz

Interesting right!! I saw this on a comment on Kookminclan runningman YouTube channel and I couldn’t help but get ahead of myself:glasses: . In deed Jong Kook Oppa sings love songs. Is this JK love story that he was looking for? And for our special girl :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, shamos83 said:

I am not sure at all but Jong Kook had also added to his story while in a swimming pool leaving a hashtag that says it is summer now. And now 5 hours later somin leaves similar caption on her latest post :smirk:

#이제여름 by KJK76   

이제 여름이지만.  by Jsomin86 

:heart::heart::heart:

really suspicious :lol::lol::lol:

• LOL 1

Hey so I've actually been a fan of KJK since I was a child i saw X man on and off and then I religiously watched Family Outing with him and YJS in it 

I noticed he was very often reserved and respectful to any and all women and with that and how he takes care of himself so we'll I see him as someone to aspire to be like as a male myself. 

When Running Man started I was interested and enjoyed the first hundredish episodes but after that it got really stale and repetitive so I just slowly stopped watching, that is until Somin and Sechan joined 

Sechan took some adjustment to really get into his groove but Somin was such a quick fix to the show and she instantly became my second favorite member behind KJK.

I've always kind of shipped him with anyone that breathes lul

Yoon Eun Hy in Xman

Lee Hyori Family Outing

With Running Man I thought him and JiHyo were cute cause she was one of the few ladies he was friendly enough with to not call to them super respectfully. That's said in the most recent episodes the show has been laying it on thick and besides him being clearly uncomfortable with it, it just feels like it's more proof they're just friends 

With Somin I don't know if they're romantic persay but I simply find it the most likely. The way he acts around her is different to all the previous "loveliness" except Yoon Eun Hye both of which had them be close irl and amicable in show. 

The reasons why I think these two are a viable option is that KJK has trouble getting super close to females who don't initiate. JiHyo took yeeeears to get close to and I know the gagwoman he's close too probably initiated that relationship too. The only female idol he is close to relatively is Son Naeun who also initiated by asking for help with working out 

So we see a pattern where despite his alpha male exteriors h is very shy and reserved. It's why he has been noted as usually falling for girls who make an active move for him. I don't think JiHyo works in this regard as she is very much so a private person happy living her own life. I think that's why I personally think he might have had a thing with Lee Hyori in the past and it didn't work out. Which is why when he was in a car telling jejudo stories of heartbreak to Somin he mentioned a girl who got married. (my conspiracy theory cuz that's also where she lives plus he has very few opportunity outside of broadcast to meet women) 

Somin has done just this with her inviting him for coffee and how proactive she is it just feels like she is a good match for him

Edited by TaengTaengoo
Expanding thoughts
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

@Akuma Drifters I saw that - so happy to see her being referred to as a favoured dongsaeng of YJS! Can tell that he adores her and finds her hilarious. And I hope she does find love within 3 years hehe - the sooner the better; I live in suspense until then LOL

@shamos83 good catch on the Insta connection! I saw his story of the pool but didn't make the connection.

@TaengTaengoo Regarding shipping Jongkook with anyone that breathes, I'm kind of the same way with Somin LOL. I shipped the 1% of something OTP, Kwangmin, even Sechan and Somin tho that looks very platonic at this stage lol. I'm even happily tracking her non romantic ships like with Jaesuk, Haha and the other RM members. In terms of romantic ships, Kookmin seems to be the one sailing best right now ^^

It's always nice to hear from a long-time fan of Jongkook, since I'm more of a Somin and general RM fan rather than of Jongkook per se. So I'm always happy to read insights on Jongkook, as I want to know what kind of man my girl could possibly end up with hehe.

Have you been watching him on MUD? I marathoned his MUD segments after getting into Kookmin. He keeps getting set-up with lovelines all over the place lol. What do you think of the fact that his squad didn't mention Somin's name when they asked him who he liked best out of Jihyo and frequent guests like Jinyoung, Dahee, Hana etc? 

I like your thoughts on why you think Somin is viable for Jongkook. I definitely think she finds him attractive. And it's nice to see an affirmation from a Jongkook fan that he has been treating her differently from other female co-stars.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

@minahnoonaon his squad not mentioning Somin I think that was normal in that they know at the time she and him had little connection and she was often paired more with kwangsoo. I'm pretty sure they only really cared between JiHyo and Jinyoung's at the time and they could've mentioned anyone else at the time not really a big deal

• Like 6

After watching this youtube video by min Koo I realized that jong kook was so amazed with Somin's sweetness and cuteness for a while. He gives comments such as "she is so cute, she is sweet, wow that is incredible" and oftentimes just as highlighted very well in this video you can see that he laugh so heartily by her jokes. I guess Liking someone does not happen overnight but a process indeed.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

what is this??

gwYa6Km.gif

:wub::wub:

OMG!!!! You zoomed in, I guess trying to be low key about it but not enough kkkkk:joy::joy:

1 minute ago, TaengTaengoo said:

pulling on a sweater?

:joy::joy::joy: Might be lol My delusional mind already think that Jong Kook was responding to Somin's thumbs up 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, shamos83 said:

OMG!!!! You zoomed in, I guess trying to be low key about it but not enough kkkkk:joy::joy:

:joy::joy::joy: Might be lol My delusional mind already think that Jong Kook was responding to Somin's thumbs up 

didnt know what i was looking at before it does look like a thumbs up

• Like 2