Quantcast

33 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

A moment that stuck out to me in this recent episode was when they were deciding which games to play and JSM suggested Truth or Dare. KJK then responded 'you like playing that game'. And since I haven't heard her suggest it on the show it must be during their private hangout time:lol:. And not even kwangsoo or sechan agreed with him when she said it so does that mean she only plays it with him?:lol: That was something that stuck with me throughout the episode and my mind couldn't help but to imagine both of them playing the game. Also love how he kept sneaking glances at her. And him being jealous of the forbidden couple was so hilarious :lol:. He deadass pushed JSM's hand from JSJ's own.

And when Sechan came back from his mission, you could see him rising up from his position which was beside her and it looked like only both of them were discussing because other members weren't near them.

Kookmin moments may not have been much this episode since it looks like a lot of their scenes were cut or weren't focused on , for example the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

And omg how cute was KJK in this episode, I have never seen him like this before. He was so hilarious and cute. He seems so much brighter these days:wub:

the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

And omg how cute was KJK in this episode, I have never seen him like this before. He was so hilarious and cute. He seems so much brighter these days:wub:

at what time this happen?? i dont notice it xD

i notice the one when sechan return tho.. and yeah its look like they have their own discussion but it doenst show on screen time..

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

On 10/21/2019 at 12:28 PM, Happyjana said:

RM, please invite more handsome guests. All we have this past weeks only girl guests..next week too. I want to see JK got jealous:D. The way he pushed somin hand is so obvious..but why he got jealous with Forbidden couple:sweatingbullets:

I love the scene where everyone want to order foods, but only Somin want to cooks lunch:D. Somin ahh, you will become a good housewife one day:). The guy who marry you will be so lucky.

They had some handsome guests, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Hwang Chiyeul. But SoMin didn't seem interested in them. She didn't even try to flirt with them. Our frog is already in love :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, Rida Live said:

A moment that stuck out to me in this recent episode was when they were deciding which games to play and JSM suggested Truth or Dare. KJK then responded 'you like playing that game'. And since I haven't heard her suggest it on the show it must be during their private hangout time:lol:. And not even kwangsoo or sechan agreed with him when she said it so does that mean she only plays it with him?:lol: That was something that stuck with me throughout the episode and my mind couldn't help but to imagine both of them playing the game. Also love how he kept sneaking glances at her. And him being jealous of the forbidden couple was so hilarious :lol:. He deadass pushed JSM's hand from JSJ's own.

And when Sechan came back from his mission, you could see him rising up from his position which was beside her and it looked like only both of them were discussing because other members weren't near them.

Kookmin moments may not have been much this episode since it looks like a lot of their scenes were cut or weren't focused on , for example the cute moment her was holding her arm and she playfully bit him was just a background corner scene but the chemistry was still there:heart:. And he even screamed when she bit him but no one even looked their way like it was so natural.

That's what i thought too. SoMin probably has made him play truth or dare a few times :D How did he know she likes playing that game? 

And SoMin's story about meeting Byul is very interesting. Byul asked her to cut down alcohol. We know Jongkook doesnt drink. Could it be Byul asking SoMin to cut down alcohol for that reason? Maybe Byul thought SoMin's drinking habit can be a problem for Kookmin someday. I mean a female guest ( i forget her name) said when SoMin is drunk she picks up fights. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
28 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

They had some handsome guests, Lee Donghwi, Park Jungmin and Hwang Chiyeul. But SoMin didn't seem interested in them. She didn't even try to flirt with them. Our frog is already in love :D

Yup..she changed lately;). I miss her playgirl character..but its ok, her eyes now locked only for JK:D. JK oppa too, he seems more bright and happy.

About byul, do you remember that MUD episode, she already suspicious of JK even he denied it. Somin is close to haha too nowadays. I think maybe haha know something and asked his wife to gave advice for our sominie:). But this is all just assumption..hehe. I dont know why, i see some hope in kookmin. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
1 hour ago, Happyjana said:

Yup..she changed lately;). I miss her playgirl character..but its ok, her eyes now locked only for JK:D. JK oppa too, he seems more bright and happy.

About byul, do you remember that MUD episode, she already suspicious of JK even he denied it. Somin is close to haha too nowadays. I think maybe haha know something and asked his wife to gave advice for our sominie:). But this is all just assumption..hehe. I dont know why, i see some hope in kookmin. 

If JK is dating, the first one to know will be Haha... But there's 1 situation that caught Haha off-guard.. That's when SM ask JK for coffee "date"... Seems like Haha knows nothing about that... Coincidence or not, I think Haha gets closer to Somin since that episode...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Happyjana said:

Hi,

Sorry, just to ask which parts did you read as Byul being suspicious of KJK?

I can only recall Haha explaining that they are just very close to Jong Min.

:)

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

Sorry, just to ask which parts did you read as Byul being suspicious of KJK?

I can only recall Haha explaining that they are just very close to Jong Min.

:)

I remember she said jokingly at the end of the conversation,  JK and Jongmin may grab each other collar or other meaning, they might fight for each other because they both like somin. Jongmin keep suspicious abt them and JK said no, but he said half-heartedly and dont said Somin is like a family or what. Just No or dont be mistaken. 

I became a kookmin shipper after that MUD episode too:D. I was like Jongmin at that time..suspicious abt JK and somin. At that time, the way JK and Somin talk on phone is like they do that often. I know they are not dating but maybe interest/have crush on each other.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37hJB6hCabu446O1r1bfhQfQ2KknlxIi315RQ0/?igshid=1qp7vmajt7lb0

(Edit: I can't get the link to work ㅜㅜ it is posted by darealme_1 on Instagram)

I didn't see Jongkook pushing Somin's hand away from Sukjin, until I saw this clip on Instagram ^^ 

Did I miss a gif of this in the board?

His action was so clear lol, not ambiguous like the pinky grab which could have been a trick of the angle. I can't get why he'd push her hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's only Sukjin lol. What's he gonna do when someone single and uber hot holds Somin's hand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B37hJB6hCabu446O1r1bfhQfQ2KknlxIi315RQ0/?igshid=1qp7vmajt7lb0

(Edit: I can't get the link to work ㅜㅜ it is posted by darealme_1 on Instagram)

I didn't see Jongkook pushing Somin's hand away from Sukjin, until I saw this clip on Instagram ^^ 

Did I miss a gif of this in the board?

His action was so clear lol, not ambiguous like the pinky grab which could have been a trick of the angle. I can't get why he'd push her hand ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's only Sukjin lol. What's he gonna do when someone single and uber hot holds Somin's hand? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

It was hilarious and obvious lol. It's just JSJ. Scenes like that make me want Male guests to come over to see his reaction if she flirts with them or they flirt back. He has been very obvious about his feelings these days so I'm wondering how he will react.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I have to share my thoughts on kookmin as they're so cute :D

I was a RM fan back in their glorious day. Then suddenly I found the show became a bit boring week by week until I stop watching. However I did manage to watch episodes where somin became the guest. During that time I was intrigued by KJK reaction towards somin although it didn’t cross my mind that there’s something more. I like somin, I’ve watched almost all her daily drama. After the 1% drama I totally love her as an actress. She’s cute, but she doesn’t realy have that vibe of a lead actress for a prime drama. But that makes me like her more. When it was announced that she will be joining RM, I decided to watch again and I was hooked again. I especially love the chemistry of Kwangmin and Yoomin. However I was always a bit offended by the way KJK treat somin in RM. He always act as if he finds her every moves offensive and I thought that he must hated or resent her so much. And that always puzzled me, caused KJK is always a gentlemen when it came to the ladies. I always thought that it’s because of the firing episode and in a way he’s being rebellious to the new member.

What puzzles me more, there are times when he showered somin with so much compliments and then at times he switched back to being mean towards her. He especially seems to take offences if somin were not agreeable with him or criticized him as if that’s the worst thing people ever did to him. I mean come on, you’re in a variety programme, you shouldn’t take things seriously as your job is to make people laugh. The moment I start thinking about KJK and somin is during the yeobo episode where they did a drama at YSC house. During this episode KJK was all friendly with somin. He even touch her during the guest comedian part, which was a big deal to me. He seems so friendly with her and so jovial during that episode. As I continue to watch them, I noticed that KJK became brighter, cheekier and colorful. It really warms my heart seeing him like that. All this while I always thought he’s just one tough guy who likes black all the time and not a fun guy to be around. Lately I saw the real KJK, the romanticist, kind, gentle, cheeky and caring person. I love seeing him like that and I hope he continues to show that other side of him. I’m not going to speculate on the reason or the person responsible for the changes. But if it has something to do with somin, I’ll be one of the happiest person in the world.

p.s Its funny to see KJK being so distracted lately. He just doesn’t seem like the KJK who is always focus on winning the games.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

@yaya1 I think me and you share similar story on how we got to start to love running man and also Kookmin. Totally relate that I was a fan during the prime new times of running man and I at the time though did not invest so much time on the members but, I thought they were really great and fun, even though most of it was missions rather than full on banter. But, it did get quite boring and I ended up stopping watching it all together since it wasn’t as fun as it was before. After that I took it up much later when Somin and Sechan had joined and I was really shocked because I had recognized her from her drama 1% of something drama which I had recently watched at the time. But any way, from then I started to watch from the start when Somin joined and I loved it as I kept watching episode after episode, I did notice the rivalry between KJK and Somin even though I didn’t see it as though KJK was being mean to her, but I did view it as though Somin was annoying this muscular guy who often became sensitive to this remarks. I also, like you did, started to love and to pay more attention to kookmin after the Yebu episode even though I felt a slight something in Ep 372 when Somin questions him about love and was prosecuting him. Anyway, this changes we see both in Somin and KJK which are starting to also take shape on the show are very great. Also hope that it is because of the other that they having this changes. 

My long overdue comment: Welcome and looking forward to see more of your analysis here. Thanks for sharing and let’s ride this ship until it sails or until otherwise :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, yaya1 said:

Hi everyone, I was a lurker b4, but now an official member because of kookmin:love:

Same here. I started watching RM this year but I started from the early episodes they joined and Kookmin caught my attention immediately. But KJK was always behaving tough and mean so I forced myself to stop shipping them. As I continued watching I saw nature do it's thing and now we have Kookmin:heart:

Welcome to the clan!!

• Like 5
  • Love 4
On 10/22/2019 at 9:09 PM, Rida Live said:

The cutest kookmin video, you'll see today. The way he looks at her:wub:

Thanks for sharing this video. OMG this video is so great and it captures so many kookmin moments from earlier to the most recent episode. I am so moved to see those eye glances they speak so much for themselves. It is very beautifully edited that it is great to compare past scenes and this current ones. Which itself is just awesome to see the progress. Kookmin is just growing and I hope that we see more patterns as we move along. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
  • Love 5

Did anyone know @may.two? One of somin bestfriend. He is one of candidate in jeonsoran song confess me (my opinion)

Somin often feed us with their togetherness  in her ig. If u see her post in ig We dont know who is she hangout with until we see may.two ig.

I know he is her bestfriend and she can hangout with only two of them.

If kjk and jsm have feeling each others did kjk didnt jealous with him and ok with that even though he jealous with jsj that he know very well or we see his jealousy in rm :sweatingbullets:

Ahh i dont know, just enjoy this ship until one of them or for the best ending they announced their marriage :wub:

This is my first ship since i follow korean entertaiment 8 years ago.

I didnt know if shipping like sailing, sometime make me happy sometime make me confused kkkkkk :lol:

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Happyjana said:

I remember she said jokingly at the end of the conversation,  JK and Jongmin may grab each other collar or other meaning, they might fight for each other because they both like somin. Jongmin keep suspicious abt them and JK said no, but he said half-heartedly and dont said Somin is like a family or what. Just No or dont be mistaken. 

I became a kookmin shipper after that MUD episode too:D. I was like Jongmin at that time..suspicious abt JK and somin. At that time, the way JK and Somin talk on phone is like they do that often. I know they are not dating but maybe interest/have crush on each other.

Hi Happyjana,

Thanks. I went back to take another look and caught it. Maybe it is just for joking, but my impression is that Byul actually is open to both KJK ships whereas Haha seems to be disapproving of Kookmin.

That being said, it is uncertain since we are all using our own views & cultural norms to get our own conclusion. I think Koreans & those living in Korea will have a better understanding. Which was why I mentioned the youtube comment because it seem the user lives in Korea & has sighted RM filming & Kookmin's care for each other.

In addition, i recall another YT comment for a non-Kookmin video, way back in early 2019 where every comment is spartace, that the user actually said that KJK was dating SJM based on what they hear there in US (totally shocking at that time). So perhaps LA pax may also have some insider chatter there....

My guess is KJK likely has plans for marriage (thus he likely already have a partner :wub:). A lot of his fans are speculating some big move is coming, given that he has taken up a lot of event jobs this year + a lot of his concerts.

Meanwhile happy shipping everyone. Thanks for the news and info. :)

• Like 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan