[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

1 hour ago, Benji D said:

Hi everyone.  Hmmm couldn't resist keeping quiet about this recent suspicion of mine.  Could it be kookmin are going through jsm's personal bucket list (such as having a dating race in RM, being MC for a music event) before the big official announcement, which is then followed by jsm's retirement from the entertainment world.  Hmmm l would do this to protect the woman l love and together start concentrating on building a family.  What do you think?  :blink::blink::blink:

No, I don't think so,  she's having the moment of her career and totally deserved. I really enjoy her character,  dramas, movies, appearances in other programs and her personality. I hope she continues for a long time in the entertainment world and with this thing with KJK hahaha (I can't say it's a friendship because hell no, they don't act as friends, I mean look at KS and SM they're truly friends but KJK and SM are in a hole different level, you don't see a friend like they see each other and actually I can't say it's a relantionship because I don't want to raise my dreams haha). They have somenthing special going on, everyone with two eyes can see their chemistry.

Sorry if I have mistakes, english it's not my native lenguage :) 

• Like 3

On 5/15/2019 at 7:39 AM, Benji D said:

4 hours ago, Benji D said:

Hi everyone.  Hmmm couldn't resist keeping quiet about this recent suspicion of mine.  Could it be kookmin are going through jsm's personal bucket list (such as having a dating race in RM, being MC for a music event) before the big official announcement, which is then followed by jsm's retirement from the entertainment world.  Hmmm l would do this to protect the woman l love and together start concentrating on building a family.  What do you think?  :blink::blink::blink:

True, true, jsm is a natural born entertainer who brings out extreme reactions from the viewers, either you love her to bits or you hate her down to your bone, either way she is still the center of attention/discussion, heheh.  I agree her retirement (if it happens) will be a loss to us viewers.  I don't have any info as to what are her thoughts over retirement. 

My suspicion arose based on the following:

• Jsm just completed a stint as the MC for a music event.  If l am not mistaken she did not have any prior experience in this area nor has she held the role as a program host or guested/appeared in any music programs before.  Therefore for her to suddenly become a MC, l find it very interesting or should l say odd.  On the other hand, kjk is the one who has the experience in all these areas and with his network, it shouldn't be hard for him to pull some strings.  I know l am speculating here, but bear with me.    
  • I am sure it had occurred to you, if kookmin officially announce their relationship, jsm will 'earn' herself more haters.  Kjk's hardcore fans (and l'm not talking about the ones who like him as a RM member) will definitely join the haters group.  Judging from the reception for his comeback concerts, l think this will be a big group.  When l think how many hearts will be broken, oh boy, it will not be a pretty sight.  If the PR is not handled well, imagine the backlash and guess who will bear most of the brunt.  
  • Based on k-entertainment industry's history,  if the male celebrity is the bigger star, the female celebrity will normally take a step back and retire from the industry after marriage.  This makes sense as this will help protect the female celebrity from the haters (especially from the male celebrity's fan base) and any unwanted pressure/comments (from the general public).  Best example yjs and wife, and l think this is what So Ji Sub and his recently announced girlfriend are heading towards to.  I am sure you can recall how many new relationships broke off due to the immense pressure from the public/haters.  

Hmmm this is only my suspicion.  As I do not know jsm personally so l can't say for sure what are her true values.  On-screen, she looks like a person who values love and family.  But l may be wrong, she could be ambitious over her career and fame.  :P

Anyway, l am curious how this will pan-out, will my suspicion be true or am l over-thinking?  Ahhhh this is the fun part - hypothesizing, collecting evidence, observing, analyzing, concluding and getting the results (except the waiting part, that l do not enjoy).  Yahoo, detective mode on ......

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Laijan said:

Lo de ellos se ve natural, no forzado, es como sutil, kim se acerca a JSM no al contrario, con la línea de amor de JH me parece que es ella la que lo toca o busca, por eso no me gusta esa línea. El se ve mas feliz 

thank you for your posts. i translated and read it. agree with your assessment of kookmin. kjk looks comfortable with jsm and initiates the interactions. even when he is teased romantically with her as in jsm's mom wants you to be her son-in-law, he enjoys it. even when he is told jsm's mom thinks the age gap may be an issue, he doesn't say 'yes'. he instead says he is happy he left an impression on jsm's mom 'for now'. 

if kjk wants to, he can stay away from jsm so as not to encourage those teasing comments. yjs already asked him once if jsm is his girl friend when he took part in the rock, paper, scissors for her. he left a comment on jsm's post which made hwan jin pd tease them together. but kjk, unlike how he usually is, isn't bothered with the teasing :))

• Like 3

@Benji D you have gone far far ahead than the rest of us :)) if that day comes, our first job will be to get hold of that white dog in Gongju. it needs to stay alive till then to be the ring-bearer ;)) 

i haven't seriously thought about this part at all.  as a rule, i am against talented female celebrities putting an end to their career just because they got married. i see it as an incredible waste of talent. i also don't see having a family and having a career as mutually exclusive things.

since i am getting to know jsm, don't know much about her views on this. she does talk about marriage a lot on RM, as something which she has been waiting for her entire life. so that definitely is a milestone in her life which may not be true for other female entertainers. i also feel that if kjk gets married, he will start a family soon because of his age. so if he is getting married to a female celebrity, starting a family may take priority over other things for some time. in that way, marriage may mean for both of them something that requires prioritizing family over their careers at least for some time. all the things you see may be then getting ready for a phase which requires a bigger commitment in that sense, not necessarily the end of a career. 

i don't think we can compare jsm with yjs's wife or so ji sub's girlfriend.  jsm is an actress-entertainer much more popular than yjs's wife was or so ji sub's girl friend is. haha's wife is a singer who continues to have her career even after marriage. last year, haha took care of their baby because he wanted byul to have a comeback. 

i also don't think we should judge the public reaction based on a few instagram haters. from whatever i have read and personally experienced on my channel, koreans love jsm. they love kookmin interactions. what they hate are lovelines that go nowhere. so if kookmin is going to be another loveline, they will hate it for sure. but if kookmin get married, the reaction will be different. it is real and i am pretty sure netizens will not tolerate haters who bully them just for getting married. even the agencies will intervene. kjk is a patient man but i don't think he will stand and watch if the woman he loves is getting harassed for that. i also don't think he is a coward to make his wife to go into retirement just because of a few bullies. if there is one thing i know about these two, it is that they don't care who hate them as long as they are true to themselves.

as far as i know, jsm has nowhere mentioned music show mc-ing as something she has  always wanted to do. i just see it as another great opportunity for her this year which just confirms that she is getting bigger as an entertainer. i also don't see her bagging the role as something that requires extra help. jsm is someone interested in music. she attends music concerts regularly and is considered to be a rising entertainer, not to forget the winner of an sbs top excellence award this year.  Her drama too created a buzz and many knetz loved her character. it is no surprise that she was chosen for the job. even when sbs made a promotional ad for  their shows, she and ysc's bro, yang se hyung were chosen to star in it. so i think this is just a phase in her career where she is getting picked for bigger platforms, not as the end of anything.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

kookminclan, Naye Calzada, minahnoona

Well explained and l understand where you are coming from.  Just a suspicion on my side and l normally don't ignore any niggling feelings until l find out more.  Let's see how this plays out as l am rather curious now.  Meanwhile, l will be on the look out for more evidence from this new added perspective.  This will make observing both of them more interesting, heheh.  Yahoo, detective mode on ..... B)

• Like 4

@Benji D marriage is definitely on jsm's mind. based on the article for this episode and whatever little i understood watching that part, jsm said she would get married instead of having to do embarrassing things in front of male guests. when jsm did her first live video the day before kjk's birthday thanking her fans, she said she will find someone and live longer.

i believe there is something going on between them and the more i see kjk, the more i feel he wants to settle down soon. it will all depend on RM. do they want them to wait? if so, how long? 

also, in this episode all the members were on the same team. later when they broke into two teams, jsm was not on kjk's team. yet kjk uploaded pic with jsm which for me is a deliberate choice. it is not like the weather was suddenly so good as to warrant a picture. that jsm was the only one who commented on the pic shows she knew it was meant for her in some way. lks and ysc didn't comment on the pic though they were there as well.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Laijan said:

Supongo, yo uso traductor automático para la página, porqué los otros no?yo hasta hace poco empecé a seguirlos me gustaba mucho con kwang... pero ahora veo que Kim está muy cerca de ella. Pienso que la línea de amor con JH se detuvo tácitamente, él siempre lo negaba eforicamente, ahora lo veo muy tranquilo y además se ve más activo en el programa, con más ánimo! 

Yo empecé a seguir a Kim Jong Kook y a Song Ji Hyo desde Family Outing, la verdad es que siempre me ha gustado esa pareja desde el principio. En running man cuando empezaron con la "monday couple" no me gustaba nada. Siempre he pensado que SJH y KJK tenian algo, pero KJK y SJH siempre han negado una relación mas allá de amistad, ambos lo han negado siempre tanto en Running Man como en otros shows de variedades.

Cuando apareció Hong Ji Young y vi acercamientos entre ambos, me empezó también a gustar la posibilidad de que Kim Jong Kook acabara con HJY, pero en navidades en los premios SBS me di cuenta de que todo era actuado. Cuando le preguntaron a HJY por 3 cosas que destacaría de KJK  todo era superficial :(, a parte también KJK lo ha negado siempre.

Con Jeon So Min ha sido todo muy distinto. KJK siempre ha sido muy frio con ella, es mas, pienso que realmente le molestaba su presencia al principio (salvo cuando apareció como invitada ). Sin embargo KJK empezó a mirarla poco a poco en secreto y se ve que en los últimos 2 o 3 meses se le ve bastante feliz cuando la tiene al lado (KJK llevaba un par de años muy muy serio en running man).

Jeon So Min desde que apareció la primera vez en Running Man ya tenía en su cabeza a KJK... y así se ha visto que en muchísimos capítulos siempre se gira para mirarlo, le busca, o le nombra aun no estando presente en el lugar....  incluso la cita privada que tuvieron demuestra que al menos ella busca algo mas que el simple compañerismo de runninng man...

Desde el concierto en solitario de KJK y la invitación a JSM y sus padres parece que de verdad se están acercando. Desde ese capítulo hasta el capítulo de hoy KJK y JSM siempre se están rozando o dando pequeñas palmaditas y ambos  están cerca siempre el uno con el otro.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

@Benji D marriage is definitely on jsm's mind. based on the article for this episode and whatever little i understood watching that part, jsm said she would get married instead of having to do embarrassing things in front of male guests. when jsm did her first live video the day before kjk's birthday thanking her fans, she said she will find someone and live longer.

i believe there is something going on between them and the more i see kjk, the more i feel he wants to settle down soon. it will all depend on RM. do they want them to wait? if so, how long? 

also, in this episode all the members were on the same team. later when they broke into two teams, jsm was not on kjk's team. yet kjk uploaded pic with jsm which for me is a deliberate choice. it is not like the weather was suddenly so good as to warrant a picture. that jsm was the only one who commented on the pic shows she knew it was meant for her in some way. lks and ysc didn't comment on the pic though they were there as well.

kookminclan

Yes l agree, the vibes are getting stronger.  The subtle messages which both of them have been giving to their fans seem like preparing them mentally for the big announcement/confirmation.  Well, on my side l hope one of RM staff remembers the white dog and decides to bring it to Seoul.  I think the dog (assuming it's a male) will look good with it's black bow tie and top hat, heheh.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

An edit from ep450 just for fun, and referencing/playing on Jongkook's "Ha....." teasing Somin on Instagram. 

yZSFZQs.gif

The words above are my actual translation. He said "ah uri aga. Aga" which wasn't translated in full in the subs. 

uyhqBWM.gif

Haha looking like a 3rd wheel hehe. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

i haven't seriously thought about this part at all.  as a rule, i am against talented female celebrities putting an end to their career just because they got married. i see it as an incredible waste of talent. i also don't see having a family and having a career as mutually exclusive things.

Very articulately put, i just wanted to highlight the point above out of your insightful response. I feel the same way, and I would be hugely disappointed not to see Somin shining in varieties and in acting if she retires after getting married. It seems to me that she's living her best life at this stage, and her work is very much a big part of that. However, she's not getting any younger and has been talking about wanting to get married, so she may still need to take a break to start a family - but I do hope it won't be a permanent break! 

I do wonder how that would affect RM dynamics if they end up official, and getting married and starting a family - but I'm hopeful somehow or other things will work out for Somin and there will be opportunities in future. Her being part of the Yu line should help! 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

http://i.imgur.com/a/jHYKVpg

i don't know how to put images

Eagle eyes, well spotted! For embedding images, click on the "Insert Image from URL" button at the bottom of the text box, and enter the url:  https://i.imgur.com/wTy6pV0.jpg (sometimes they will auto-embed for you. but you need to link to the picture and not the imgur page)

Screenshot below courtesy of @MandelBrot

wTy6pV0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

40 minutes ago, minahnoona said:

Eagle eyes, well spotted! For embedding images, click on the "Insert Image from URL" button at the bottom of the text box, and enter the url:  https://i.imgur.com/wTy6pV0.jpg (sometimes they will auto-embed for you. but you need to link to the picture and not the imgur page)

Screenshot below courtesy of @MandelBrot

wTy6pV0.jpg

i guess the 'favorite dongsaeng' required special coaching on what is there is in the museum. such a sweet oppa! i also want to be a favorite dongsaeng ;))

• Like 3

1 hour ago, minahnoona said:

An edit from ep450 just for fun, and referencing/playing on Jongkook's "Ha....." teasing Somin on Instagram. 

yZSFZQs.gif

The words above are my actual translation. He said "ah uri aga. Aga" which wasn't translated in full in the subs. 

uyhqBWM.gif

perfect!!! you have a special talent for these edits. they capture the truth somehow :))))

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, minahnoona said:

yZSFZQs.gif

uyhqBWM.gif

Haha is the official kookmin's third wheel 

• Like 3