[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

8 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

For this part, he shows how bias he is to Somin. Somin has permission to talk behind his back and use banmal, other dongsaeng can't. But to be fair, he doesn't have the right to be upset because he teased her too much, that's why she was complaining in the first place. And he seems to have so much fun teasing her.

Yep. The way he bursts out laughing when JS told the story was very telling on how cheeky he was towards her to the point JSM had to complain everything to YJS questioning his behaviour.

I wish we could see more side of him teasing her I want to see the look of satisfaction on his face when he got her flustered lol

• Like 4

While they (JK, Somin, Haha and YSC) worked on camping tent, JK suddenly complimented Somin being beautiful (yeppo). This is not during opening when they usually criticize and compliment other member's fashion. While Somin did look good, she just dressed simple with jeans pants and sweater. Though she  enjoyed the compliment, she still asked him why he complimented her so suddenly as he sounded like he was teasing her (though if you look at his face, you know he did not)

Edit: 

Later, JK suddenly complimented her again being pretty when all members already gathered. And took the compliment back because of her crazy dancing :joy:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

Oh yeah with the way he was checking her out before saying it the 1st time, he was def not joking...

Haha trying to defuse the situation by making fun of her but JK insisting "no she really looks pretty in a jean and white tee"

This man is whipped whipped.

EP 647

EP-647-1.png

He was checking her out while she was pondering about the air mattress. I'm glad PD took the footage from this angle as you can see his action and facial expression.

EP-647-2.png

And out of no where, he complimented her for looking good in white shirt and jeans.

EP-647-3.png

"That's a textbook example" - JK

Ah, I melt for Somin's behalf. How his facial expression soften up while complimenting her. This is an honest compliment, not him trying to tease her.

Spoiler

This is the conversations that took place during this scene.

JK: Somin, you look good in a white shirt and jeans.

Haha: That's true

JK: That's a textbook example.

Haha: With the green grass and sunshine, you look perfect.

Somin: What's going on?

JK: Seriously, you look beautiful.

Somin: Why are you being like this?

JK: You look beautiful. It's simple.

Haha: Veins are standing out on your forehead. It's so cool.

JK: A white shirt and jeans. So cool.

Haha: Look, I'm serious.

Somin: Jongkook Oppa said I'm beautiful.

JK: You are beautiful. 

And Haha tried to make this scene to look like they were just teasing her though JK didn't reciprocate and insist that she's beautiful.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

No but how come JSM said “JK said I’m pretty for the first time just now,” like girl what do you mean first timeee :sweatingbullets: you want us to send you compilations of him telling you you look pretty??? Should we we send her that :D

Also love how when JK failed at doing ddakji and was frustrated with himself JSM immediately told YJS (who was condemning JK for his failure) that she likes it when JK shows this side of him. She said it so candidly but it sounds so warm like she basically saying she likes his imperfections and I love how she used the word “좋아“ (joha) instead of “마음에 들어” (maeume deuro) making it sounds like something she has always adore for a long time :hwaiting:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@Rida Live Ep 521- he checked her out after she changed her clothes and complimented her

Ep 526 - He stood behind her and checked her up and down.

I watched episode 521 again because of what you said and just realised when the guys are trying to do sweet and sexy voice for Somin none of them actually look at her yet when KJK did it he actually looked at her with his eyes dilated and shined omg my heart :wub: can’t believe I missed this episode lol

• Like 2

@chandelier Oh, I forgot about that episode. Maybe because to me, this one was not too obvious as the other two scenes. But he did checked her.

1 hour ago, Itsbrutalouthere said:

when the guys are trying to do sweet and sexy voice for Somin none of them actually look at her yet when KJK did it he actually looked at her with his eyes dilated and shined

Yes! This part! While the other oppas just gave their example of sweet and sexy voice only for the sake of giving example, he was different. He looked at her! As if he was speaking directly to her. 

Actually, the Q&A session revealed few other important things. We see JK checked Somin out and complimented her so beautiful. JK revealed that he often have drinks with her. And JK doesn't normally drink! He who doesn't drink is willing to spend his time to accompany her to do something that he doesn't do. 

• Like 5

HI GUYS! 

OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT!!?

(click the underlined link) 

https://imgur.io/5o9D4xz?r

I assume some of you guys saw it already but still ♥️ (my kookmin heart)

PS: idk how to post pictures in here and yes this is my first post that has an attachment of picture. 

Btw guys if you’re from the Philippines & going to the concert, how lucky of you and so happy for you. However, pls do us a favor if you guys have time to capture and share any moments of Kookmin during the concert for us who will not be there (crying emoji). Thanks in advance. ♥️

Looks like Kookmin came in the same car with Yu Jae Suk. 

Both had very similar looking shoes on but in different colours. They don't have the same stylist so that is something noteworthy. Both wore sunglasses (which Somin then gave to JH who had forgotten her mask). 

Interesting body language: I noticed that they stayed close together talking and glanced at each other before they crossed the road. 

Edited by NoonooBu
Added extra information.
  • Like 9
  • Blob 1

Screenshot-2023-04-01-00-52-00-29-40deb4

Walked out from Arrival Hall together.

Link if you want to watch the full video

https://gall.dcinside.com/mgallery/board/view/?id=runningman&no=129514

Edit:

This one is much clearer as we can see that kookmin obviously walked together and talked to each other. They gave the couple vibe who walked in the middle of a group of people. They were not in the front group (YJS,JSJ, SJH) but also not in the back group (Haha,YSC). From previous FM, Somin always seek YJS's company, or walked with YSC and LKS who are about her age. But here, she walked alone with JK. While JK adjusted his walking pace to accommodate Somin. He also wants her company 

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

To be honest, I didn't expect KookMin moment in this event, but look how they gave us unexpectedly.

Are they matching their outfit or is it coincidence? Wearing sun glasses, white T-shirt, same shoes type but different color. How sweet they are always together from Incheon to Manila, SM always talking and JK nodding response to her. :love:

FM-1.jpg

FM-2.jpg

FM-3.jpg

@Yeona I think your link didn't show picture because you copied incomplete link name it should end with .jpg or .png

• Like 6

IMG-20230401-211201.jpg

That was frog right? Intentional or coincidence? Of course it was his stylist who prepared his clothes but did he ever wear shirt with animal motif before? Okay. I think he did wear tiger motif clothes but that is suitable with his character. But frog... Am i thinking too much?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1